The Hot Wife... In Spades

Story Info
Wife takes on new boyfriend.
4.4k words
3.16
30.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife1
dkmywife1
48 Followers

Marriage Dynamics

Marriage can get static. Kids grow up and do what 'they' want and mom and dad have to deal with boredom. Over the years we had our issues like most people only I am a man who is less jealous than most. Work was sometimes hard to let go of and her social habits were more active than mine so I would usually stay late at work and she would do her social thing with friends including an ex-boyfriend...without me.

It was her ex-boyfriend she would go and have lunch with every so often. Only I never worried about what might happen. I knew the potential because their history had been highly sexual; for whatever reason it never developed into their getting married.

Being a less than jealous soul I never allowed the potential of their history to concern me. Even if it did I wasn't the type to get upset about what would be a natural development. We are human and such histories are not unlike riding bicycles...if you can take a ride...it is likely to be an easy memory to awaken and act on.

My lack of jealousy resulted from it being poison to me. I dated women who did cheat...a lot. One, who I was dating, did my roommate, my neighbor, the other neighbor who was a woman and some married officer in the Air Force. I thought she was my girlfriend, she had thought otherwise. What jealousy I had was burned off mostly because it made me physically ill when she fucked around with everyone else.

The night it burned off for good was when I came home after a long day of testing weapons on the firing range, a civilian job testing artillery is very therapeutic. I opened the door and got an earful of her riding my roommate...'again'. Instead of getting upset or angry, sad and the other mix of emotions that generally fed my jealousy, I felt relief. I no longer had to concern myself with introducing her to my parents as she was no longer worth the effort. Thing is no other woman who cheated on me ever caused me that sort of grief...ever again.

I got a beer and one for my roomy and went upstairs to find her as I had found her before riding him like a horse howling her pleasure for everyone to hear. I popped my beer and handed one to my roomy while she fucked him. She later gave me a blow job for not freaking out. I was cured of jealousy after that...and decided that her blowing me was enough.

How things progressed with my wife and her ex-boyfriend was when his wife, a less than charming type filed for divorce after getting jealous with his having lunch with my wife. Nothing happened between them, then, as he was working on being a good husband and father to their children. Sadly she lost her composure over the fact that he had a cordial friendship with my wife, his ex-girlfriend.

What made it worse was the fact that once the papers were signed she sent him a video of her fucking her trainer at the gym she worked out at. She then confessed on the video, after the divorce settlement, that she had been fucking him for a year...before they divorced.

She also sent it to my wife which made her angry. This caused her go to his house to console him, after he called her expressing the grief the video had caused. Only her consolation technique was more involved than holding hands. But I get ahead of myself.

On the day things got going, or how I got to know it, our kids were with grandma and I was working in the garage on an old jeep. My wife had friends come over to go out for drinks and then come back for coffee and a barbeque for dinner...um...they never got to dinner.

They each came in around 10 am while I was neck deep in putting a new intake manifold, carburetor and headers on my old jeep. I was barely aware of their arrival as I was fully engaged. Oh, I heard them drive up, talk and laugh as they came in then left in my wives car. I didn't notice the old boyfriend until they came back. Even then I was too busy with my project to be concerned.

Ironically it was Ramsey her old boyfriend who brought me a beer to get away from the group of women who had begun drinking a bit too much and talking about the old days. What I didn't realize is that he had known most of them 'physically' back in the day. He was surrounded by 'all' of them and they were each sharing stories about how, when and where they had fucked...him with drunken clarity.

He then decided that hanging out in the garage was the best way to let them 'talk' and not get embarrassed...for him not to be that is.

He was a bit of a car guy himself and joined in the greasy hand work while the girls continued their 'girl-talk' which included smoking weed. The women remained upstairs while we attached parts to the jeep, drank beer and became chummy. I already knew of my wife's attraction to him and their past attachment to each other. It was for that reason that I suspected that their lunches were more than just lunches given their history...if you know what I mean.

We would hear the women gasp and giggle and then laugh out loud at a statement then they would return to normal speaking tones. I could smell the scent of weed being toked that was flowing down the steps to the garage. Strong weed by the smell we got and the fact that both Ramsey and I got high from the residual smoke that found its way to us.

It went this way until my wife came down to the garage and saw 'him' but not 'me' as I was under the jeep. Being that she was high and tipsy from wine she had been drinking and I was not in sight she was far less cautious...or so I took it. Also she was wearing a miniskirt and heels when she came down. "Hey, sweet heart" she said to Ramsey while I lay under the jeep wrenching on the drive shaft I had just put CV joints on. She then leaned in and kissed him and said "Have you talked to my husband about your wanting to fuck me...again?"

He nearly choked in nervous apprehension and said "N-not yet." It was then I saw my wife lean in

and kiss him full on the mouth and rub his cock through his jeans.

Breaking the kiss she said "He isn't the jealous type. He has even talked to me about letting you fuck me again...I hope he won't mind me sucking your cock." She rolled away from him as I rolled out from under the jeep. She stepped through the door and closed it behind her as I came into view, but she apparently did not see me. It was clear that she was tipsy. Ramsey was sitting on the stool staring at the door as beads of sweat formed on his temples. I swallowed...if only to cope with what I had just heard.

My lack of jealousy was real enough. I'd been cheated on by nearly every woman I'd known since high school. I'd come to expect it...such was the frequency. It was a problem, early on, mostly because I was expecting what most guys expected, monogamy, loyalty and unquestioned devotion. It was my understanding them in a way that most men didn't. It wasn't because I wasn't hung because I am. It was something I put a finger on, after it had happened a few times; it seemed that a woman's cheating was common, more common than that of man. Though men also cheat...and then brag about it...women...well...seldom if ever speak about it.

Women are more attuned to being discrete than men are, generally speaking. That means if they are interviewed even in an identity neutral study they would never admit to infidelity...especially if they are prone to it. A man who knows his identity is protected will likely admit to doing the neighbors daughter, wife or invent an egotistic lie based on wishful thinking...out of ego...and nothing else. Seldom is he truthful.

It was such a study that made society think women were less likely to cheat than men are...when in fact a woman was just as likely to cheat as a man...if not more so. Given my personal experience, it is my opinion that women cheat more than men do because 'they' are far more discrete and secretive with whom they cheat so that they can keep doing it and not fall under suspicion. It was how I understood them and was how it was that I saved myself from being hurt.

He smiled at me. "My understanding...I wanted to bring up...only I planned on being just a bit more tactful. As you know she and I knew each other...er...um...physically...even when you were dating her. Something you already knew about when we were...er...um...um...fucking."

I continued "I knew my wife, then girlfriend, was seeing you while I was on the other side of the planet. To me your getting together was to be expected...since I was so far away. So I gave her permission. There was also the phone call in which I learned of your 'physicality'. My girlfriend talked to me while you grunted and pumped your cock into her."

I continued on after getting his disconcerted look in return "It was kind of obvious what was going on by the sounds that I heard over the phone...skin slapping skin and my girlfriend's moans etc. Her being a bit tipsy helped erase the filter she might have otherwise put up, so she made me aware of her screwing around, if unintentionally...or intentionally...never understood which. It happened two or three times while I was overseas."

I swigged my beer while looking at the door now closed. I looked back at him and he was nervous about what had just been dropped unceremoniously at our feet. I swigged my beer again and said "So, you want to ask me about 'fucking' my wife? She wants to suck your cock...or so it seems." I smiled at him and drank my own beer down as the reality of what she had said began to register. Again I was not jealous but I was shocked that my wife would be so direct about wanting to suck his cock and of course ask me if he could fuck her...again...which they were already doing.

The fact that she didn't suck me as often as I would like her to was irritating. That she stated that she wanted to suck his cock...made it worse. "Okay, she told you I wasn't jealous. That is correct. I have not been jealous since the chick I was dating in my youth was fucking my roommate, neighbor and half the friggin town. After the fourth episode of catching her banging my roommate I decided that taking her home to mom was not a good idea. She is the woman who burned up any jealousy I had. In fact the jealousy I had then made me sick. So, one day, I just let it go. I've never had it surface again."

Ramsey then sighed in relief and proceeded to speak. "She was a bit tipsy when she blurted out what happened when you were overseas both during the war and when you were stationed on the island. She later told me that you had given her permission to see 'me' while you were overseas. She told me that you didn't know how long you would be there or if you would survive. She said you had volunteered as a replacement for field medics during the war." I nodded my answer 'yes'.

He sipped his beer and swallowed it down as he thought of what he wanted to say...then said "Because of that possibility you gave her permission to see me on the side?" Again I nodded.

He continued. "We, your wife and I, knew Deana, the woman who would be my wife, when we were seeing each other, before Laurie knew you and again while you were overseas, both times. Deana divorced me because I was still seeing my ex-girlfriend...your wife, for lunches and birthdays etc, as you already knew. Deana, knowing how intimate we had been, even when Laurie was dating you, didn't approve of her seeing me. So this 'thing' she has had regarding Laurie had been going on for a while. That said I didn't expect to have Laurie...your wife...uh...uhm...meet me at my house...to...console...me-the-way-she-did. She had been sent the same video of my ex-wife fucking her trainer. It pissed your wife off. What happened when she came through the door...er...um...was she, she...um blocked it and had me sit on the couch and...and...well...gave me a blow job. That was a surprise."

I looked at him nearly choking on my beer and said "She blew you in response to the video?" Ramsey nodded but said nothing. "Did anything else 'happen'?" I asked turned on more that I was about to admit.

He nodded and said "Not the first day, but we planned on more but got interrupted. Mostly by my boys coming home for lunch...as things moved that way. We were kissing, once... when the neighbor came over asking to use my lawnmower." He shook his head and smirked "But, we...um...er...recently connected. She came over and before anything else could happen, she led me to the bedroom and she blew me so that I got hard. It was there that I learned that she didn't wear any panties."

He sipped his beer and then continued. "We were...um...connected...before long. Things were beyond stopping when my boys came home for lunch. The door was locked so we kept going...quietly. We weren't about to stop. Things had gone too far by then."

He flushed having just admitted to fucking my wife...recently. "So my boys had their lunch and went back to school, while she and I were busy in my room. After they left we finished what we started. It was fantastic. Afterward we lay on the bed and she told me that you had suggested that she fuck me. That you were not jealous so long as we kept it 'quiet' and out of sight of the kids."

He was right. I had told Laurie that it was okay when things got tough between she and I that she could play around...which I kept to myself...and of course her.

I stood up and leaned against the jeep taking in what he said. "Well, yeah, I did give that after it became clear she had a thing for you...still. I never bought into the social norms that I grew up with. It was never accepted by society. I never understood what it was that created those circumstances. Then there came the understanding that the only person who needed to accept it was me, myself and I."

I continued on "Okay...I have long since given up on jealousy and it is clear that you are not going to be driving anywhere." Of course there was also Uber or the taxi to call and then there was the possibility I'd be asked to drive them to whatever hotel they wanted to use...but I drank too much.

Had he been more receptive to her advances she might have actually blown him right in front of me. That was not to happen until after I gave them permission to reignite their physical passions, officially. It had already happened based on my telling my wife it was okay to do; only she never informed me of her dalliances with him. He had...but only due to his tipsiness.

Then I said "I sort of expected this. It's been building for years. That she already took that step is a surprise...then again I did give her permission to get physical with you. It took her a few years...but it happened."

He sat back against the work bench and sighed. "I planned to marry her once. You met her while I was still with a girl who later broke up with me and moved back east. By the time I was single again you and Laurie were together. I hoped that the plan of you two breaking it off when you were shipped off would see us get together again. The war threw a wrench in that. What was more confusing was the fact that you let her see me physically while you were getting shot at. Then when you were assigned to clean up the mess the war made we dove back into it...the day you left.' He grabbed a beer and popped the top slamming half the beer down before continuing 'I loved her but you married her. I wanted to have children with her. We wanted to have children together. Now...all I get from her is lunch on my birthday."

I looked at him and reminded him "And a blow job and get laid."

He smirked at me understanding what he had just said. "Yeah...you're right. So, I am now going to ask your permission to be physically active with your wife like we were...before."

I nodded my head...then clarified my position. "Yes, so long as you keep it out of the sight of our kids, yours and mine. I'm sure that they wouldn't understand it' I looked at my jeep and then back at him and asked 'Does this mean that you will be using the bedroom?"

Ramsey looked at the beer in his hand and the ones he and I had finished then shook his head. "Driving anywhere isn't going to happen and she wanted me to talk to you 'here' so...I believe that things will happen here. Since the kids are not here I am guessing that once her friends leave things might get interesting."

I looked at him and then looked back at my jeep and had an interesting flash of an idea. "I want her to come down her and ask me the same question you just did. Only I want you to be someplace out of sight and when she asks me and I give her my answer...you come up behind her and...well...you know. You then take her to whichever room you want and...and...well you know...do it."

He smiled at me and nodded then said "Okay, I'll text her to get down here when her friends are all gone." He then texted her "Your husband and I just talked. He wants you to ask him the same question I just asked him, but only after your friends have left."

Her reply was "Seriously?"

He smiled then texted "Yeah...I know. Don't worry...just come down here when everyone else is gone. I'm going to get to fuck you again."

She then responded with "Ok...Yippee."

It was nearly two hours before she came downstairs and came into the garage. The beer we had drunk earlier was no longer in our system and Ramsey was behind the jeep and underneath it like I had been when she came down to see him. Looking around she asked "Where is Ramsey?"

I smiled and said "He had to use the john. Beer has been going through both of us."

She sat down on the stool and looked into my eyes with her own 'annoyed' personality looking into mine and said "I thought you had given me permission to do what Ramsey asked your permission for already. Why must I now ask you for permission?"

I smiled at her and said "I gave you permission yes, but you seemed annoyed then. So, I wanted to hear you ask for what I already gave you. Just so I can hear your voice say it...in a non-annoyed voice."

She smirked then said "So you aren't changing your mind?"

I answered her by shaking my head 'No'...then said "No...am I not in the least saying...no."

She let out a sigh of relief suggesting that she was thinking I was changing my mind. Given the idea that she had already taken the reigns and 'done' things with Ramsey...made her think that my earlier offer was being rescinded. Now that she was aware that it was simply being reinforced she smiled warmly and said "I invited Ramsey here today...to get your permission...for he and I to rekindle that aspect of our past relationship you allowed us to have while you were overseas.' she moved in and then whispered into my ear 'That allowed he and I to 'fuck' when you were at war in the middle east and then stationed on an island. Since his divorce he has needed things to happen. So may I have him as my...er...umm...boyfriend?"

I simply smiled at her and said "Yes". I looked at her and said "When do you want it him?"

She moved in to kiss my cheek and whispered "Today...as soon as he presents himself." I then kissed her giving him the signal he was waiting for.

He came around from behind the jeep while she was kissing me and moved in behind her. His hands came to rest on her hips and she gasped in surprise as he pressed his jean clad self against her bare ass which the mini skirt had uncovered. What I had not realized until he got behind her was that she had no panties on at all. Her eyes opened wide as she smiled and gasped at his touch. "So the answer is yes then?" and she kissed me before I could answer her.

Breaking her kiss she rose up and pressed herself against his pelvis still clad in jeans. Then she stood up and reached behind her and undid his belt and his jeans while looking directly into my eyes. "So...hon, if the answer is yes...will you allow him to fuck me in front of you?"

I swallowed hard and nodded my approval unable to bring myself to say it. But she had a problem with that "No...I want to hear you say 'Yes, he can fuck you' in-front-of-me."

dkmywife1
dkmywife1
48 Followers
12