The Hot Wife... In Spades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I swallowed again and said "Yes, he can fuck you...in front of me."

She kissed me again this time with passion I hadn't felt from her in a while and then said "Yes...I want you, my husband, to see me get fucked by my boyfriend...now...if only to determine that I am allowed to get fucked by him."

His, efforts to remove his jeans were interesting...with him sporting a raging hard on. Along with his hard on he was also shaven, which made him appear larger as well.

She then, dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. It was fantastic to see her opening her mouth and take his manhood into her. This was the first time I had ever seen it. Granted it would have been nice of her to have sucked my dick...but she would fill that bill later. Every inch of him was taken into her orally.

One could tell that this was not the first time she had done this to him...only now was not the time to point this out...if ever. It was magnificent to see. "Oh my God!" I thought...it wasn't dismay, but not unlike a guy discovering his wife's talents...as she performed them on another guy.

So on it went...my wife giving head to her boyfriend...and I enjoyed it. I mean seeing my wife indulge herself pleasuring another man...was magnificent...to me anyway. So, it was a bit of time before he pulled out of my wife. She wanted to make him cum, but he wanted to cum inside her pussy...in front of me.

That was the next effort I was to see. My wife wanted him inside her as well...inside her pussy. This was made clear when she placed her hands on my knees and kissed me...then said "He is going to fuck me...now."

It was clear that she took him into her. Thinking what she felt he was going to be hers from this day forward, she kissed me. She wanted him to fuck her, looking into my eyes as his cock entered her.

From her lips I felt her tongue glide into me knowing that it was his cock that was driving her to the point of madness. Breaking off the kiss I said..."Enjoy yourself" and she did.

She then allowed herself to moan out loud as he pounded her. It was clear that his attention was exciting to her as she was fucked...in front of her husband...by another man. "I will, I will...and I doooooo" she said, then, from nowhere she screamed as he drove his cock into her to which she screamed "Aaahhhhhhhhhhh." For a while she remained semi silent with the exception of a feint grunt out of herself with her eyes closed most of the time.

Then out of nowhere...she began to scream "I am...c-cumming..." It was something I enjoyed more than usual...because I wasn't the one making her cum...so I was able to enjoy the nature of her noises as she came. Only when she came it wasn't like I had ever seen...or heard her cum before. It was far more involved than the times she had come with me. She bound up in a ball of sorts as he pounded himself into her as she bound up all of the energy he had created and made her want to cum.

The time it took...which seemed an eternity...was fantastic!! What I saw was a woman whose body was consumed by cumming...nothing but cumming...as she bound up...wound up and...and...came. It was as though she was cumming for the first time!! It was like she had never come before...yet it was old news for her body...remembering her orgasms...then giving them to her...in spades.

It was quite the visual for certain to see her cum. It seemed to take her forever...it was nice to watch.

After her first orgasm she was not tired but energetic...for him...at least...that is what I saw. Given that he was the one giving it to her it was expected. When the time came for him to cum...well it didn't take as long yet it was impressive just the same. His eyes shut and his body slammed into my wife who was cumming was well...both individuals came at the same time as hot jets of cum hit them...and my wife came...oh it was a sight.

The rest of the day was spent like this with my wife and her old boyfriend fucking and she sucking my cock...but that is for next time...see yah

12