All Comments on 'The Hot Wife... In Spades'

by dkmywife1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Well the only thing I got from this story is that he wasn't jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Man...you know a story is hot when it brings out all the sewer rats like 26thNC and their pissy little comments. The best part was when she leaned over, put her hands on his knees, looked him in the eye and said "He's going to fuck me....now" That was hot.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Looks I’m in the minority...

I happened to like the story. No cuckold is this guy. They are more stag and vixen. The premise that the husband no longer experiences jealousy because he has been cheated on so much is a bit far fetched. He would more likely swear off women all together. Still it is a hot story and the sex is arousing. Above all else it is fiction so all of you so quick to knock it get a grip.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Anon 9/19

I like your comments regarding sewer rats. If they have nothing good to say they should give it a poor rating and move on. I don't know why these people read Loving Wives and then bitch about the subject matter. Comment on the writing not the subject. Everyone has their own kink. They shouldn't knock it just because they don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I was torn,...

It was without a doubt, a hot scene,but the lying/dissembling was significant. After witnessing that superb sex scene, I kinda had a feeling that the protagonist would be struck by the intensity of the emotional connection the other two shared so it might be a worthwhile story for him to pack up and disappear...then seeing if it lead to a dissolution of recocilliation.

Do relationships need a foundation of trust? Is commitment real if that commitment is, "I promise to fuck anyone I feel like, 'til death do us part"?

Definitely falls into the "extra-marital sex" area.

Kind of a stealth thought piece. Pretty clever, DK! Thanks for the story!

AJava469AJava469over 3 years ago
5

a hot one. please add more/

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

No hot wife without her cuck. You pussies need to meet a sewer rat in person some day. We're you ducks worst nightmare. The anonymous bitches always do some big talking, but nobody cares.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Inane, painful-to-read dialogue. Like a cross between stroke pr0n and a software warranty translated from Korean to English using a pair of Korean-Italian and Italian-English dictionaries. Unreadable, but the challenge of trying to read this nightmare - like practicing a tongue-twister until you can get through it - pushed me through every smelling word. -500 stars!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

The empty calories of writing. There's a LOT of comically bad writing on this site, many being 1-5 stories posted.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The pathetic lack of dialogue, emotion, and any ability to like, much less identify with, the main character created a flat, dead, and boring story. The premise was kind of interesting and had potential, but writing this like flat-pack furniture instructions ruined any entertainment or interest potential. 1 star, and that's because zero isn't an option.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous