All Comments on 'The Hot Wife Photos Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 8 years ago
Same bat time, maybe different bat channel?

A thrilling read as usual WW! I loved the Agatha Christie gathering you have at the end of this chapter. (paraphrasing) 'I have called you all together to reveal the murder, or rather have them reveal themselves!' I do like it when you emulate other writers! I look forward to the stunning conclusion. Thanks again for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The 800 lb gorilla in the room

For the chapters preceeding this chapter is, why were no investigations interested in the condition of Ryan's, Chris's or Sean's knuckles?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmmmmm!

Interesting, very interesting. What do you think Poirot? The lawyer or the good Reverend Westboro? What's that you say? Both are guilty. DNA samples? Won't the aborted fetus have already been disposed of?

Bedspread02Bedspread02about 8 years ago
A wild guess

The lawyer Fowler is the killer, you did say that someone with a birthmark on his ass, a mole on his testicle and a slender penis was in some of the photos, while mentioning that Sean had a big dick. You also mentioned that the husband was genuinely shocked by his wife's death. It is unlikely that a woman would kill someone and it is strange how Sean gets his money, I think that he was pimping out Emma and his main client was Fowler.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Who is the person with the mole on his nuts and a birthmark?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

One of your other commenters noted where they thought Sean was getting money. They thought that Sean was pimping out Emma and splitting the money between Emma and Sean. Which is why Cassie got so defensive because it’s illegal and Sean could lose scholarship for football. The only outside people were Marlene&Ryan, Dr Westboro and Atty Fowler. My choice is Fowler skinny prick and birthmark to be revealed in next chapter.

.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Just when it was getting interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2160 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES