All Comments on 'The Hotel 02: The Exhibitionists'

by MissPAdventurous

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sandsbartelsandsbartelabout 3 years ago

Love it. Claire definitely needs to invite her Daddy for a night at the hotel.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dabout 3 years ago

Oh fuck! I am dripping. Please continue Claire needs to have a talk with her Daddy. The Father/daughter need to share more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kevin excused himself to go to the bathroom. Josie finally spoke.

"You really should, you know. Nobody has ever made me cum like Daddy. I don't really get off on the submission part of it, but it gets his motor running, so, whatever."

"Have you told him that?" I asked.

"No, because he loves ordering me around SO much, I'm afraid it would change things. He really has no idea."

"Would you like me to speak to him for you, make a suggestion or two?"

Her eyes lit up but she said nothing as the door opened and he walked back in.

"You two getting acquainted?" he asked.

"Just some afterglow girl talk. She really is a lovely girl." I said truthfully. "Almost makes me wish I had a daughter."

At that HIS eyes lit up.

"Get off on the thought of domming a fresh faced teen, do you?"

"Oh, no sir! If she were mine it would be nothing but sweetness and love. And if you were MY daddy. I'd show you a thing or two as well." I looked him dead in the eye to show who would be in control. "With all due respect, sir." I added, softening my stern expression.

His cock twitched ever so slightly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So absolutely depraved and red hot. I adore cunt, eating it , fucking it and sucking it, especially hot young 18 year olds. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love any story where a highly sexed woman is the author. Especially one who delights in the most erotic language. Nothing is hotter to me than a woman who loves saying and enjoying her cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissPAdventurous@MissPAdventurous
Hello hello, Bad Parents is LIVE! It’s a continuation of the Bad Parents story you can find here. You’ll meet their other two daughters and learn all about their introduction to the family’s taboo traditions. If you’d like to read it, here’s the link: https://a.co/d/emp2iX...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES