The Hotel 02: The Exhibitionists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Yeah!" he screamed and held himself deep inside of her. The under shaft of his cock pulsed and spasmed as he unloaded into his daughter, a ring of white hot cum forming around the base of his cock as he pumped her full. "Uuuuuuuggghh yeaaah!"

"Fuck yeah, give her that dirty creampie," I moaned and felt my own cunt twitch as I came, rubbing my clit hard as I watched him fill his own daughter up.

I sank back into my chair, leaning forward so I could still watch his cum leak out of her, his cock still plugging her hole. With a groan he lifted himself off of her, his slimy cock sliding out of her with a wet plot against his thigh as he rolled over and off to the side. A rush of milky white cum flowed out of her gaping pussy.

"Damn," I said, shocked. "That was some load."

Kevin chuckled, pulling Josie's hair so that her head moved down to his crotch. "Clean me up," he ordered her and although I couldn't see through the veil her hair created, I heard her mouth slurping away from his command. "Now that she's stretched out a little I can really fuck her."

I nodded, trying to hide my surprise. At the end there, he had been fucking her pretty roughly, every by the hotel's standards.

"It shouldn't take long for me to get hard and then I'll mount her again," he said casually, stroking her hair as she sucked him clean. "I think I'll ride her doggie style next."

"Always a fun choice," I said, straightening my skirt back down over my legs.

"You've got a nice cunt on you too," he said conversationally.

I blushed. "Thank you Mr. Blanchard."

"You fuck your Daddy?" he asked bluntly.

"N-n-no," I stammered, thrown off by the question.

"But you've thought about it?" he pushed.

I shrugged, unknowing what to say. "I don't really know."

His smile was a little creepy as he said, "I bet your father would love to blow a load in your cunt."

I shuddered at the crudeness of his statement and stayed quiet, listening to the sounds of Josie gagging on Kevin's rapidly hardening cock.

"Almost ready for your pussy Josie," Kevin remarked. "Suck it good and I'll give you another load of cum in that greedy hole of yours."

I heard her moan slightly and wasn't surprised to see that as she attempted to deep throat her father's cock, Josie had a hand between her own legs, diddling her clit.

"You should let your Daddy fuck you Claire," Kevin persisted. "It's what your cunt was made for."

Unable to stop myself I slid my skirt back up and spread my legs wide over the arms of the chair so I could rub my pussy again. I didn't care that he could see or that he was giving me a knowing smirk.

He fisted Josie's hair and pulled her sucking mouth off of his rock hard cock and moved her roughly to all fours, making sure I had a good view of her cum filled pussy. Without another word he did as he said he would and mounted her doggie style, sliding his cock roughly into her without warning. She grunted and took his full length, his hips pumping high on her body.

"Oh yeah Josie-girl," he moaned. "I love fucking you when you're full of Daddy's cum."

Wet sloshing noises came from where their bodies met and the pungent smell of sex filled the room. Joining the aroma of Josie's aroused pussy was the bleachy smell of her father's sperm. Kevin rode his daughter roughly, the white cum left deep in her pussy frothing around his cock. It was obscene to watch and I loved it.

Josie whimpered at the fast pace of her father rutting on her back and then groaned when her father fisted her hair again. He turned her head so that her face turned toward mine.

"Look at Claire baby," he panted, his big balls banging against her clit with every stroke. "Look at Claire while your Daddy fucks you."

Josie reluctantly opened her eyes and met mine. I moaned as I pumped two fingers back into my own needy pussy.

"That's a good girl," he groaned. "You like having someone watch while your Daddy fucks you?"

Josie nodded, her small tits bouncing under her back and forth in time with her father's thrusts. Her sweat dampened hair sticking to her face.

"Be a good girl and milk Daddy's cock Josie."

I was going to cum again watching the depravity in front of me.

"Fuck yeah baby, squeeze my dick," Kevin moaned and reached under her to grab her tits. He pinched her nipples hard and pulled them both up up so that her back was against his chest as he slammed his hips into her ass. "That's it, cum on Daddy again."

Josie moaned and shuddered, more clear girl cum spraying out from where they rutted together. She was cumming on her father's dick.

As soon as her whimpers died down, Kevin released her nipples and pushed her face down into the mattress so that her ass was in the air.

"That's a good girl, stay still now Josie-girl," he panted, sliding his cock out of her pussy. "Let's show Claire what else you do for Daddy."

With an evil smile in my direction, he lined his cockhead up with his daughter's asshole and pushed it in.

Josie cried out as I moaned, twisting my own nipple as I rubbed my clit. He was going to fuck her ass.

"Shhh, shhh," Kevin said soothingly. "Daddy's going to fuck your ass whether you want him to or not, so relax and just let it happen."

Josie whimpered as Kevin sank another two inches into her bowels.

"That's it, let Daddy have your asshole."

"Is this her first time?" I asked, too curious not to ask.

Kevin barked out a laugh. "Fuck no."

He pushed another two inches into Josie and she bit down on the rumpled covers beneath her.

"I've fucked her ass many, many times but I've got to get her relaxed enough by making her pussy cum first for her to not fight me on it," he explained and pushed the rest of his dick inside of her. "That's a good girl, you've got all of Daddy now."

I watched as he savored the feeling of being balls deep inside his daughter before he drew his hips back and started pounding her ass for all he was worth.

His balls, slapping against her now empty pussy, were quickly coated with his dripping cum and her juices, making a loud smacking sound with each pump.

"Oh yeah baby, your ass is so tight," he groaned.

I slowed my pumping fingers a little, if I could time it, I wanted to cum with them when they exploded.

Without warning he pulled them both up again so they were flush and he was riding her hard. With one hand he held her to him but with the other he reached down and hooked two of his fingers into her empty pussy. Josie groaned loudly and cupped her own little tits to pinch her nipples.

In an incredible feat of synchronization, I watched as he pumped his cock deep into her asshole and fingered her cunt roughly. He whispered filthy, disgusting things into her ear as he rutted into her ass. He told her about how she was made for his cock and that she was good for nothing but being his cum dump and that he couldn't wait to breed her and knock her up. My clit pulsed at the filth that spewed out of his mouth until finally, she sagged against him, her body shaking as she came.

With a final deep thrust and roar, I watched Kevin unload his cum into his daughter's ass. With a quick pinch of my clit, I too screamed out my climax, my fingers coated in my own juices. He hunched into her roughly until his balls were empty.

"Oh fuck," I whispered, amazed that I had cum that hard just by watching people fuck. Well not just any two people, a father and a daughter.

Father and daughter groaned as they separated, her asshole looking raw and tender from the abuse it had sustained on Kevin's oh-so-fat cock. They both fell back onto the bed, catching their breath as I sagged into the chair, not bothering to close my widespread legs.

Kevin lifted his head to look over at me, pleased when he saw my spread, wet pussy.

"You should give your Daddy a call Claire," he said seriously. "I think you could use

some Daddy cock."

I didn't disagree.

12