The Hotel

Story Info
I manage a high upscale Hotel in Atlantic City.
2.9k words
3.25
17.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have managed an up scale Hotel in Atlantic City for just over 2 years now I am 38 years old and have proven I am good at my job. My wife Abby is my day manager and she is very good at it. My Hotel is a bit different than your regular hotels.

My hotel is very expensive but comes with benefits. I have five very beautiful young females who provide services for our clients that cost them extra. I am booked five nights a week and am always fully booked. So I take very good care of the people who work for us.

I do have a back up lady I can call incase of a problem. These men are usually here on business and are very busy. They don't want delays or any drama of any kind. There is a file on each man and it contains details of likes and dislikes.

Most of my clients have sampled my hostesses and have preferences listed. All of my girls are 25 to 30 and white. Some of my clients are black. As I said I have run my hotel now for over two years.

Abby and I have talked about every type of emergency we can think of so we know what to do in case. Even if we would come up short of girls for clients. As I said I do have a back up who is willing to work but she is married and retired. But I have been forced to call her and she has come in and worked a few times.

Her husband is not a problem. He knows all about her working and is ok with it. She just feels funny about being married and working. I have even teased Abby about her maybe needing to fill in. She has said she can do that. I tell her she is too old. She is thirty three.

I do actually worry that I could get in a bind where I might need her. And I do believe she would do it. And in the worst situation I might need her to do it. I have actually thought about creating a situation where I need her to see if she would and could do it.

Could I let my wife service one of our customers? Yes I could and I would be very proud to have any of my customers know how fantastic my wife is in bed. My customers are all very wealthy men and only the most beautiful women service these men. Abby fits with any and all women of that class.

Abby as a back up would be wonderful. But my fear is once she was in service, she could be requested regularly. Word could get around and my client would all desire Abby. My wife as a one time back yup is one thing. My wife as a full time service girl is another.

And then it happened. Two of my girls called in very sick and could not show. I called Sylvia to cover the one customer, but I had another coming that night who was a full week. I called Abby and explained.

"I will cover it Honey."

"Abby it is Scott Mander and he is in for five days."

"Oh, My I will handle it."

"You know what this will mean?"

"Yes, I understand. If He likes me he will recommend me to all of our black clients to try."

"Yes he will, can you do that?"

"I will have to we have known this could happen. We talked about it. He checks in at 5pm?"

"Yes you know what he wants."

"Yes and by 5:30 your wife will have a very large black bare cock in her pussy."

"Baby you will learn to really enjoy his big cock."

"I will give him all he wants."

She only had an hour to get ready.

I was at the desk when Scott checked in and when he ask if Marcia was ready for him I replied she was ill. And then that Abby was ready for him.

"Abby, Your wife Abby? And I have her for the week?"

"That is correct Scott for the full five days."

"Is she on the menu, now Dave?"

"As of the first of next week she will be, yes Scott."

"Good, thanks Dave."

I put his 50 dollar tip in the jar. I was busy and when I looked at the clock I knew his big cock was up in my wife. We had actually turned the corner and my wife was now a service girl for the hotel.

We had talked about it and I knew it could or might happen, but never did I actually think she would become a call girl. But I knew at this very minute one of our customers had my wife up in room 43 fucking her. And he was to have her all of this week as his companion. So she was going to spend much of the time in bed with him. And her new lover is a negro man who would recommend my wife to all of our other black customers who would also have her to enjoy.

I was happy our customers were all covered. I was behind the desk at 8pm when Scott came down to the desk.

"Can I help you Mr. Mander?"

"Yes, David will you please make us dinner reservations in the lounge for 9pm. "

Abby wore one of the very sexiest gowns that the girls wore. My wife had never looked more beautiful. But anyone in there would know she had crossed over from Manager to service girl. They were in the dinning area until nearly 11pm when I saw them cross back to the elevator and go back up to his room.

I was on the desk when Scott and Abby came out and onto the street. My wife was wearing another of the free flowing very sexy gowns the girls wear. I know my wife very well and I am sure he had just finished making love to her not long before. She had the look.

A couple hours later they returned and as they went to the elevator I noticed his hand was on her buttocks. I turned back to work. It was part of her new job. for the five days and nights my wife was to service Scott I watched them come and go as if she belonged to him and she did in every since.

Scott came down to check out and to pay his bill.

"David I need to ask you a huge favor."

"Anything we can do for you MR, Mander."

"I am traveling to Germany for a month and I have ask your wife to a company me. David she has agreed if you'll permit it? Abby will be no different than if she were my wife. We have enjoyed a wonderful sexual relationship this week and we plan to continue it while we travel."

"If Abby has agreed to go with you I see no reason she should no do so."

"Thank you David. We will see you in a month back here when I have a two week stay here. If you'll permit I would like to keep your wife for my stay then."

"Of coarse Mr. Mander I will book you with her for then."

And they were gone. We were very busy the month they were gone and I really had very little time to miss Abby while she was gone. That my wife had become a very rich black man's mistress did surprise me some what

I was prepared for him to want even more of my wife. And was expecting it when they returned form their trip. They got back and the 2 weeks he spent with her in our hotel passed too.

Mr. Mander came down to settle up.

"David I have ask Abby to move in with me."

"I see and her reply was?"

"She hasn't given me the answer I want yet. She has said she is very interested. And so you know I am using every advantage I have. I have told her I love her and want her as my wife."

"Has Abby told you in turn she loves you?"

"David every time we have made love in the past month which has been many many times I have told Abby I loved her and she has answered in kind. In fact just a few minutes ago I was deeply engaged with her and she told me how much she loves me."

"So you are telling me Abby is leaving with you?"

"No but I will tell you I am coming back in a week for a week and I plan to claim her then."

"I will put it down for for you the Sir."

"And I will want it with her too David and my desire is for her to go back with me."

"I will log her for you too Sir."

He had gone and my wife made her way to the desk dressed in her business suit.

"Good morning David."

"Good morning Abigal. It sounds like you have lots of things to sort out this week?"

"Scott talked of his desires about us to you it seems?"

"He did Abby and I understand how this has happened. We talked about this some time ago and how dangerous it can become for us."

"Yes we need to talk about lots of things this week. I do have to make a choice between two men I love dearly. I have enjoyed the best sex of my life with Scott and I would hate to give that up."

"Abby I can only tell you I love you and I know you will make the choice that you need to make."

My girls were all back to work now so Abby was out of the normal rotation, but she could be requested. So we were back to our normal routine which usually meant we had a late dinner and went to bed together around 10:30pm. I had no idea what to expect when we went to bed together, if we did?

We did and she grabbed my cock and informed me she needed me. When we had finished making love she smiled.

"Mmmmmmm that was nice I needed that."

We snuggled and dropped off to sleep. We were both up early and off to work. Abby to the desk and I to my work. I knew I had four days to save my marriage and in four days Scott would have his very big black cock back up inside her to help take her away from me. I knew when I chose to level the playing field for the customers to have my wife in every way I as her husband enjoys her.

To be completely honest from the first time Abby had said she was willing to do it. I have wanted her to. I wanted her to do it. If the girls had not gotten sick and I needed her to fill in. I would have found an excuse to start my wife as one of my service girls. And Scott Mander was who I needed her to service, he was who I would have chosen her to be with.

When Scott came to me and wanted my wife to travel with him for a month I knew he was probably going to have a better than average chance to make Abby his in every way. I have known my wife has always had a thing for black men.

I don't believe she'd have ever taken a black man as her lover. But I knew she had a black boy friend in college that she was in love with. I knew she had been naked with him lots of times. They had lots of oral sex together. She has never admitted it but I always have suspected he was her lover. Her parents found out someway and ended it. Her parents were very upset.

And then two years later her father had been drunk and hit another car head on. It kill her parents both and a young black couple in the other car. She and I met shortly afterward. She was a mess. I helped her recover and we were married.

Without all that happened Abby could never have even thought of becoming a prostitute for my hotel.

Abby and I made love every night and had very good sex for us. But destiny was closing in on us. She was soon going to be back in bed with Scott. When I ask and I did She told me sex with Scott was the most wonderful sexual joy she had ever imagined.

"I think you know Terence and I were lovers and it was very good until father found out and ruined it. But it was nothing compared to sex with Scott."

"So you are looking forward to Scott's return and being with him?"

"Yes very much so."

I was not encouraged to learn this as the time grew near for his return. And then the morning came for him to check in. Abby came out of our bathroom completely naked and came to me.

"Kiss my nipples husband, I am going down to my lovers room to greet him in a few minutes. And I will have his big cock up in me in a few minutes. Tell him I am ready for it."

My lips kissed her had nipples and I patted her buttocks. I turned and went down as she walked naked to our service lift to go down to his room.

I hadn't been at the desk long when he came in. Carrie my replacement day manager stood beside me.

"Your room is ready for you Sir."

"Is Abby ready for me David?"

"She just went down to your room Sir. She said to tell you she needs you up inside her as soon as you get there."

"Thank you David I will take care of that in a few minutes."

Carrie looked at me and grinned.

"You are very hard Dave. It excites you he is going up to fuck her doesn't it?"

"Yes Carrie I wanted my wife to do this."

Carrie had met a few of our customers. She was working out very well.

"How many customers has she been with so far?"

So far Scott is her first but she has been with him a lot. He wants her to become his full time."

"His mistress or more?"

"She says he has ask her to become much more."

"Oh my are you worried she may choose him over you?"

"She loves sex with him my Dear so I think it is very likely. She has told me she has not made up her mind yet and won't until the end of her week with him. But I feel she has decided it is him, she was so excited to be with him today."

"May I ask if maybe we could muddy the water for them Dave?"

"What do you have in mind, Carrie?"

"Could we step ack into the hall behind us, please?"

I followed her back and stood as she simply stripped. I was shocked as her body came fully into view. She stood smiling at me.

"So could I become one of your girls?"

'Easily yes, your body is maybe better than my wife's?"

"I would love to sleep with you and make her really think about her choices. Or tease her lover and make him think about what he might miss out on?"

"Let me think on it a couple days?"

"We will be cutting it very close. Are you willing to let him have her?"

"Yes."

"Does it turn you on to know he may take her?"

"Yes it does."

"Do you want her to choose him?"

"Maybe, it does excite me, she loves fucking him.

"You know he is fucking her this minute. His cock is in her now."

She kissed me and felt my very hard cock.

"We have five days let me push her. Let me make her his slut. I will make sure when he leaves next Saturday she will be his little whore, Let me make her his BBC whore."

"I am not sure what to do?"

"Come on Dave he is up in her pussy right now You want her to be his completely. Let's decide for her. I will push her to become his. How sexy she looks with him. And I will tell her I am taking care of your cock."

As the week passed I knew Carrie was right. I knew my wife had already made her choice and she wanted the man his cock and she had a small taste of the life he could giver for her sex. She knew she was going to become his whore. That he would display her for other men. But she also knew she would enjoy everything more with him than at the hotel.

Besides I had never seen her nipples harder than when she talked about the man's cock. Carrie dressed sexier at the desk. Twice I as surprised to see her at the desk wearing a transparent blouse with her breasts completely on display. I watched her as she talked to Scott and my wife each morning. I was tickled to see his interest in her beautiful breasts, even as his hand played with my wife's buttocks.

Carrie whispered to Abby about how lucky she was to be with him. And Abby whispered back he was as good in bed too.

Abby kissed me and told me she loved me, but when he left she was hanging on his arm.