The Hotel Balcony

Story Info
You take me on the balcony for anyone to see.
1.3k words
4.47
14k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand on the balcony, my forearms resting against the railing, looming out at the ocean waves as they slowly roll against the sand. In the distance, the sun's light is fading, the sky turning various shades of pinks and reds then blues and purples as the sun sets on the horizon.

I'm nearly in a meditative state when I hear the balcony door open behind me. I don't turn, knowing that's it's you joining me in the darkening evening.

You come up behind me, placing your hands on my hips and gently pulling my body back to press against yours as you lean down and kiss the side of my neck, right where it meets my shoulder.

I sigh and tilt my head to the side, giving you more access to roam your lips over my soft skin.

On the street below us, sidewalk lights are coming on and as the night gets darker, I realize you turned on the balcony light before you came outside.

My lips form a knowing smile, but still I say nothing.

Your hands begin to move from my hips, first around to lightly stroke my belly then slowly up over my shirt, gently cupping each breast for moment.

I'm starting to shiver with anticipation, but I remain silent, letting you run the show.

"Do you think the people down on the sidewalk can see us if they look up?" You whisper in my ear as your nimble fingers slowly free the topmost button of my shirt.

"I think they would be able to see us quite well indeed," you murmur against my hair, slipping the next button from its hole.

"But what will they see, when they look up?" You continue your torturously slow journey of unbuttoning my shirt.

"Will they see the respectable community member you are, recognizing you for your donations and accomplishments?" You ask while you open the second to the last button.

"No, I don't think anyone will recognize you," you contradict yourself as the sides of my shirt come apart with the release of the last button from its hole.

"When the people down there look up, all they are going to see will be a sexy woman, being pleasured in the sea air like a goddess," you tell me as your hands slide my shirt open all the way, unveiling my bra-covered breasts. With a quick movement of one hand, you flick open the front clasp of my bra and then move the cups to either side, exposing my large breasts to the night air and any nearby eyes that might be taking in the scene.

It is thrilling to be on display. To know that anyone could look up to our second floor hotel room right now and see me half naked with your hands twisting and pulling on my nipples.

I'm now holding the railing in front of me with both hands, using it to stabilize myself as I begin to lose my awareness to the pleasure you are slowly awakening in my body.

I feel your cock hard and nestled against my ass. I know you will need release, too, but right now this is all about me as you play out one of my favorite fantasies.

"I think it's time to reveal more of you for our audience," you whisper in my ear as your hands slide down to my hips, making my nipples even harder when you remove the protective warmth of your fingers, exposing them to the increasingly chilly evening.

There are people walking up and down the street below us, talking in the night scene of this small oceanside town, wandering from shops kept open late for tourists and choosing which restaurants to have dinner in.

I feel my body heating from the knowledge that any one of them, at any moment could look up and see how your are working my body.

I can stop a moan of excitement from escaping my lips as you slip my skirt off my hips, pushing it down my legs to my feet, exposing the thong I'm wearing.

"Should I leave your thong on, my darling?" You ask as your fingertips run up and down my thighs in swirling patterns.

I don't answer because I know it's not my choice. You get to decide how much of my body will be revealed tonight. And you get to decide exactly how much of show we'll put on.

"I spy a voyeur," you whisper and for the first time I hear your excitement. You tell which shop to look for and my eyes go to the street, searching, searching, searching... and then I see him.

He appears to be a college student and he stands frozen on the passenger side of a car, looking up at our balcony with wide eyes.

My knowing smile grows as you slide my thong off my thighs. I step out of the material and spread my legs, knowing the fun is truly about to begin.

The college guy has noticed I'm watching him and he makes no effort to stop watching me as you kneel behind me, spread my legs even further, and start licking at my pussy from behind. Your fingers come up to rub at my clit and I moan deeply, but I never look away from the college guy.

And he watches avidly as you bring me to a fast orgasm with your tongue and your fingers.

I see that the college guy is saying something to the driver of the car, who gets out and comes to the passenger side as well. It's a young woman, probably a college student as well and she stares in obvious astonishment as she realizes exactly what about our balcony has the college guy so captivated.

As you stand up behind me, I hear you chuckle at the sight of the couple on the street staring up at us.

"I think it's time to give them a real treat, don't you?" You say while nibbling on my ear.

Then you lift my leg so that my thigh is your hand, holding me open so wide that I know the couple on the street has a fantastic view of your hard cock and it pushes into my dripping pussing.

You start a slow and steady rhythm, holding me up with your strong arms as your cock fills my pussy over and over again. I'm biting my bottom lip, trying to stay quiet as you start to fuck me harder and harder against the railing.

"Grab your tit," you growl in my ear and I do so immediately, pinching my nipple and squeezing my entire breast, all while my eyes remain on the couple.

I'm getting closer and closer to climax. I never knew having an audience would make everything so much more intense but it has and I can feel the effect on you as well. I know you're getting closer to cumming.

"Rub your clit with your other hand," you demand with a grunt, fucking me so hard now that I'm almost bent over the railing.

I keep pinching my nipple as my free hand slides down between my legs. I gasp as I touch my clit and then I start rubbing it between two fingers, faster and faster matching your tempo as you pound me harder and harder.

"I'm cumming!" I cry out as my body spasms and my back arches. If you weren't holding me so tightly, I might fall over the railing.

And then you bite my shoulder as your cock explodes in my tight, pulsing pussy shooting spurt after spurt of hot cum deep inside me.

As you pull out of me, I see the college couple hurry into their car and take off. And I smile, knowing another couple is going to have hot sex tonight.