The Hotel Bar

Story Info
Submissive is stripped and fucked by stranger in hotel.
930 words
4.06
12.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in a hotel bar, the waiter slides over a cocktail, which I didn't order, and points to the guy sitting at the end of the bar. He's dressed in business attire, dark hair, handsome face and lust burning in his eyes. He raises his glass, it looks like scotch, and nods in my direction with a warm smile on his face. I raise my glass and nod back, mouthing the words "Thank you" and take a sip of my cocktail.

As the night goes on, a second cocktail arrives in front of me, again from the same guy. We exchange a few glances. You can feel the sexual tension build throughout the night and sense it from across the bar. The third drink arrives in front of me only this time the gentleman from the end of the bar delivers it to me himself. He looks me dead in the eyes and slides the drink my way with a note underneath it. He leans down and whispers in my ear, 15 minutes. Before I can ask him what he means he's turned on his heels and is walking away...

I take the note in between my fingers, and it reads: 315! I feel the excitement building up inside of me, then should I? shouldn't I? nerves start to take over my body but before I could think anymore, I'm on my feet and find myself at the lift pressing floor 3. Within minutes I arrive at the door and find myself eagerly knocking. My mind is in overdrive!! What's behind the door? Will I enjoy it? Am I crazy?

The door opens, the room is in darkness. I step into the room and I can't see him but I know he's there, right in front of me. I'm about to open my mouth, to speak, but he doesn't allow me time. He pushes my body roughly against the door, just as it closes. His mouth is on mine within seconds, his lips are hungry and he kisses me deeply. He has one hand in my hair, one hand gripping my thigh, his leg between mine, pushing them open.

His lips move from my mouth and to my neck! He trials rough but passionate kisses down my neck and back up to my ear. He whispers "relax, you're going to enjoy this".

I feel his hands settle on my waist, I feel my feet leave the ground and he picks me up, my legs automatically wrap around him and our lips find each other again. He takes ten long strides and throws me on the bed. He's on top of me instantly.

He rips my top off with such force, exposing my breasts and my nipples are already hard. He's removed my skirt in one go and tears my undies off, I'm extremely turned on and wet. He grabs both my wrists and pulls them above my head. He commands me to "keep them there and DO NOT MOVE THEM".

He starts to bite at my skin and then my nipples, not too hard but enough to make me squirm. His mouth finds my clit and my whole body reacts, a bolt of electricity shoots through me and I find my back arching off the bed. His tongue continuously flicks over my clit, his hands find my hips and he pushes me into the bed. I'm thrashing against his grip, each flick of his tongue becoming too much for me but he doesn't stop, he keeps going. My whole body is shaking. I'm so sensitive to his touch, my breathing gets deeper and deeper and just as I'm about to cum, he removes his mouth and flips me over.

"Hands above head, same position, do not move" he spreads my legs wide, his one hand at my hair, gripping it firm and hard, pushing my face into the bed. The other hand is at my lower back, holding me down. Just as I feel him tighten his grip on my hair, I feel his cock at my entrance.

He roughly pushes forward, filling me, causing me to scream out. He begins to pull out slowly, then roughly pushes back in. Each time getting faster and hard. He fucks me. We go to his pace, we fuck to his orgasm, this is about him using me to get what he wants. His cock completely fills me and I can't take it no more, he continues to fuck me, my whole body is alive and shaking. I'm so close to the edge but I know he won't allow me to cum, this is for his pleasure and his pleasure only. I feel his body learn forward and feel his entire weight press against my back. His thrusts are short and fast, he's close. He roughly turns my head to the side so he can gain access to my ear and says "I'm going to cum now, open up."

He eagerly flips me over and his cock is at the tip of my mouth, begging me to take him in. As soon as I part my lips I feel the cum hit my tongue, sliding down my throat. I swallow every last drop, I don't waste any. He removes his cock and immediately starts to get dressed, leaving me on the bed, naked and used. As he heads for the door, he turns the light on. All that is said is "It was a pleasure to meet you" the door closes behind him and I never see the guy behind door 315 again!