The Hotel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock had gone down during excitement and worry just now but it was already making an uncomfortable tent in my trousers as I watched them. It was actually really sexy watching my goodie two shoes wife smoking. As far as I was aware she'd never smoked anything and, here she was, smoking weed. I almost giggled for her. God, her legs looked long, strong, and good in that skirt. Her body looked amazing and I couldn't wait to get her back to our hotel room. I needed to slide my cock into my naughty wife.

She finished her cigarette, dropping the tiny thing on the ground before standing on it with her own sexy twist of her hips. Jane took her arm and they exited the alley and started walking back up the road towards their hotel hangout. I quickly contemplated an interception to get Emily away from these ladies but the danger had passed and I was turned on again. Watching both their asses wiggle in their tight little skirts was hot.

My animal brain was definitely taking over as I started to wonder if they were both wet and horny right now. Emily's walk had a little hop to it and she was clearly buzzed. Jane found it hilarious. They were best buddies, not a hooker and a housewife that had just met a few hours ago.

Back at the hotel entrance, Lyn was there and greeted them both with a quick smirk followed by a frown. I had a decision to make: I couldn't just stand on this side of the road staring at the three of them for long. I'd stand out and they'd notice. I could go over to them and ask Emily for, well that's where that would fall apart. In her current state would she just notice me, call my name and, I dunno. Her cover would be over. That wouldn't matter I guess, but this game was fun and I didn't want to ruin it.

I started to walk back up the road again while I worked it out, my head turning to see them still chatting from time to time. I was horny as hell and really into the thought that there she was standing with the hookers again. Something about the drama a few minutes ago had elevated the entire experience. The fact that my wife had now smoked two loads of whatever, wasn't on my radar again. However, I quickly realised that not being able to hear what was going on was frustrating but also a lot more exciting this time as my mind was filling in the blanks... and those blanks with my new, dirty mind were dark and naughty. My new smoking, naughty wife was changing.

I'd turned around and decided that I was going to head back to our room to watch and let my imagination run wild. Just before I entered our hotel again I caught sight of the three of them. It bought me a smile at how easily my wife was fitting in and how fine I was with it. She looked smarter than the other two, which did make her stand out a bit, but her demeanour was now more relaxed. She fit in.

The next 20 minutes seemed like hours. A few men appeared but Lyn and Jane both 'dealt' with them while my wife continued to dance, jiggle and giggle the time away. She was like a little child on Christmas morning. It was funny to watch. Then they hugged and all went their separate ways.

That was it: my high wife was coming back to me.

6 Done

She closed the room door behind her and leaned back against it. In the gloom of the room I could see her eyes open wide, looking straight at me, wild and awake. She just stood there looking at me, her hands behind her butt on the door. Neither of us knew what to say.

She smirked at me before giving instructions, "Close the blinds," her voice raspy. I quickly did as instructed before turning back to her. She reached up and flicked a light switch on. Now I could really see the wild look in her eyes. I'd never seen anyone look like this. What had those women done to her?

"I need COCK!" the way she said it, so much control, so much power. It made me so hard I couldn't wait. I took a step towards her. In one smooth movement she almost ripped her jumper and bra off, pulling them up over her head. I'd never have thought that possible with her boobs and bra tightness but all the rules were broken tonight. Her boobs made a loud, echoing slap as they fell back onto her chest.

I lost all of my clothes in record time, hearing the odd seam split or strain in the process. I stood before my topless wife, naked, my cock like an iron bar pointing up at the sky, pulsing along with my heartbeat.

She looked at it, then back up at my face. "I've been a naughty wife."

I nodded, "I know," as my cock throbbed almost in pain.

She leapt forward, pulling me into a strong embrace. My cock pushed tightly between our bodies and her tits squashed against my chest as she embraced me in her arms. Our lips mashed and our tongues danced with a passion not shared in years. We were like teenagers again, new experiences, exploring another person's body for the first time. She was different, I was different for allowing it.

What hit me strongly at this movement was the taste of her tongue and mouth. For the first time ever I experienced the taste of a smoker first hand. It was disgusting.

However, my cock throbbed between us and I licked, sucked and tasted more. This disgusting, dirty mouth was my wife's. She knew I could taste it as she pulled back a second to mumble, "Can you taste it?" before diving straight back in. I could and she knew it. Whatever horrible, nicotine, weed, rubbish had gone through her mouth into her lungs to affect her brain was now in my mouth. I was sharing a micro dose of this feeling. I felt my head go light at the thought.

My turn to pull back, finding a space to take a breath and ask her, "What was it like?"

She put her hands on my chest, twisting me slightly before pushing me back. It was an uncharacteristically hard push that caught me by surprise. I fell back onto the bed, as she leaned forward and simply sunk her mouth down on my cock. She instantly gagged, her enthusiasm and excitement betraying her lack of experience. She quickly pulled back up but not before pulling her lips tight around my cock and swirling her tongue around it. I groaned loudly, "Ohhhh Gggoddd!" as it felt so good.

Who was the woman? How had she learned to do this? I'd never felt anything like this with her before. I closed my eyes and savoured the feelings as she did it again before answering me, "It was so bad, and good, I feel amazing. I'm soo horny." She hardly took a breath between trying to inhale my cock while excitedly updating me. "I can't believe I smoked that stuff. Twice. Fuck I feel soo alive. My heart is racing."

My head back, my eyes still closed, my own heart pounding. Somehow I felt like I was feeling how my wife described. I felt the bed move, she was moving. I moaned to her, "Yes love, yes!" Then suddenly a different something hot, and moist was at the end of my cock. Opening my eyes just as I watched my wife astride me, holding her panties to one side, slide her pussy down on my cock.

Though we'd done this countless times before, this was different. So very different. There was a fire in her eyes, her tits freely hanging there, her skirt around her waist, her hand holding her wet underwear to one side. Fuck, her pussy felt, slick, so slick, it was amazing. "Ohhh god, sooo goood."

She grinned at me, "I know," as she finished sinking all the way down. Fully impaled, she then did something she's ever done before. She moved her hips and stomach in a swirling motion, using my dick inside her as some sort of stirring rod. The feeling was out of this world. Her eyes locked onto me as she moved, "God Chris, I don't know what came over me but I want to do it."

I knew exactly what she was talking about and I wanted her to do it too. "Do it babe."

She closed her eyes and leaned back, "Yesssss," as she pulled herself upwards, my cock scraping the tight, soaking walls of her pussy. It never felt like this.

Still with her head back she moaned out, "I'm going to let them fuck me."

"Yesss, fuck yes," I called out to her. At the same time I leaned up and grabbed her tits. Fuck they felt bigger and heaver than usual.

She let it all out as she fell down onto my cock and I pushed up to really fill her, "I'm coming back here. I'm going to be a prostitute and fuck those dirty men for money." She started to thrust and roll on me at the same time. This was so much, all too much, I felt my balls starting to churn. It was coming. I wasn't going to last long. It sounded like she was close also, "Jane is such a dirty whore. I'm going to be like her."

"Yeessss, oh God yess," and then it came out of me. I don't know where it came from but I told her, "Yess, be like the junkie whore Jane."

Her eyes shot open and she looked at me, "Yesss FUCK yes!" and I watched her eyes roll back into her head. My hands shot to her hips as I held her tightly in place, pushing up into her as hard as I could. My balls churning in my sack as they shot my semen with bullet like power and speed through my cock into her. I felt like they were going to turn inside out. I cried out, "Cuuuuummmmm," as I filled her and she twitched on me.

Both experiencing the most powerful orgasms we've ever had. At the same time. I'd swear my heart stopped to allow this feeling to take over. She completely collapsed forward on me. The sudden weight of her body, increasing my own pleasure. We both rode through our colossal orgasms, gasping for breath, I'd felt like I momentarily lost consciousness.

We hugged each other tightly, enjoying the shared come down, catching our breaths. Our hearts beating strongly against each other.

She soon rolled off me onto her back. The post cum blues hit me hard. I propped myself up on my elbow and looked over at my amazing wife. Her chest was rising and falling, as like me, her senses came back to normal. I watched quietly, not sure what to do or say next. It was all over so quickly.

She had her eyes closed tightly and laid like that for a good few minutes. I watched her chest rising and falling has her breathing settled into its usual routine. Her pussy was sort of on display; her legs weren't tight together and her knickers were still pulled to one side. I could see my cum leaking from her. I looked her body up and down, taking it in as I thought through the last few hours. God, she was amazing and wow that sex just now was mind blowing. What was going through her mind? What was she thinking about? I wanted to say something, to get in there, to further share the experience.

Her next move caught me by surprise. Yup, that was still possible even after the last few hours. She brought her hands up to her face and, covering it, she started to sob.

It threw me for a few moments, I wasn't expecting this. I reached over and placed a hand on her arm, "Love, it's ok."

She didn't respond but continued to quietly hide and sob. I tried again, "Love it's ok. What can I do for you?"

I tried to move her arm by applying a little pressure but she locked it taut. Well fuck, this was a come down from the fun and very unusual for her, she never cried. However, I guess that the context for this current issue was very unusual. I was about to reassure her again when she rolled over onto her side, still not making eye contact with me and moaned, "I need to rest, I don't feel right."

Now this I could deal with. I gave her a peck on the shoulder and pulled the sheets over her. "Rest love, it's all okay."

She gave one last sob before allowing her hands to fall away from her eyes. Her back was to me and I thought better of fussing her. I wanted to spoon and give her a cuddle, but I knew Emily. Give her space when she needs it, like now.

I sat up in the bed and thought over all these new crazy feelings and thoughts. Emily had just spent some time with some prostitutes and had enjoyed that time. No, she hadn't enjoyed it, but she appeared to have found it exciting and dangerous. Yer, it certainly was dangerous, that stuff she smoked, whatever it was. What was it that one of them had said, that she'd get hooked? That was worrying and wasn't going to happen on my watch.

So, what was going to happen next? That was an interesting thought. Despite the roleplay, I certainly didn't want Emily fucking strangers for money, so she couldn't be a hooker like those others. Even as I thought it, I felt my balls churn. Shit, no, she couldn't become a hooker. This evening was fun, scary and stirring, but could we do it again? Would Emily want to?

I mean the sex just now for both of us was utterly out of this world. She'd surely want to do it again, wouldn't she? If so, how soon? And how'd I keep her safe?

Looking over at my amazing wife, her breathing told me that she was properly resting, a calm slow breath of sleep. I wonder what she'd be like when she woke up and how long away that would be? I was starting to feel tired myself now, emotionally drained. I moved down the bed and didn't bother getting changed, simply rolled over.

Within seconds, I started dreaming of....