The Hotel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to adjust my cock as it was growing at the wrong angle in my jeans. She turned her head to look towards me. Catching me moving my knob, she smirked and stepped into the lift. I knew I could still call out to her, to tell her not to do this, to plead with her to come back, but I didn't. Instead I stood there staring at the empty hallway as I just about heard the lift doors close.

At the same time, I heard the buzzing of my mobile phone. Shaking my head, I moved back into our room, closing the door behind me. It was Emily calling me and I answered, "Love come back please, don't do this." But she over-talked me, "I think you want me to do this really, Chris."

I answered her instantly, "No Emily, god, no com-," but she continued. I guess she had my volume turned down or muted as we did before.

"God I'm so nervous Chris. I'll be back soon. I'll leave this running like before so that you can listen."

"Emily, no! Stop," I pleaded, but she either ignored me or couldn't hear me. Fuck, my cock was really hard now and I didn't understand why. I put the phone on speaker and headed back to the window. FUCK.

Unlike last time, I could now hear her footsteps. We'd removed a load of crap from her little handbag thing to help with audio. I could hear the clicking of her heels through my phone speaker, and then there she was. My wife, dressed as a hooker, heading over to be with the other hookers.

This time when they saw her, their reaction was different. Both of them smiled and waved her over, one of them praising, "Well girl, look at you!"

The other one said something that sounded like, "Told you she'd be back." I heard my wife gush with a short giggle. She stood there and put her arms out at her sides in a T shape, as both of them looked her up and down. "Girl those jugs are going to get everyones attention, fuck" The other one announced, "God, yup... even I wanna get into them." They all laughed. They were right, somehow they looked ever bigger again.

I was surprised at how easily they had accepted Emily. Just like that she was (sort of) one of them. I'd have thought they would have seen her as competition and pushed her away. Then I had a thought that maybe they believed that my wife's presence would increase their chances of working. I mean, she was sexy as hell and, in my opinion, was easily the best-looking one there. Was that maybe the point of why she was there? To check if she was still desirable?

"So, you tricking with us, babe? You know you'll have to pay our tax."

My wife sort of spluttered, "No, no, I don't want to...," then she caught herself. Even from this distance I watched her head bounce between the two of them. "Not today, I don't think...," and she bowed her head. More amazing acting. She'd nearly pissed them off with a holier-than-thou attitude.

One of them caught her out on it. "But I thought you said you needed the money? What's the point of getting dressed up if..."

Emily looked up at them, "I just, I dunno, not yet. I do need the money."

The one that called her out looked at her with a frown, clearly not buying it. "You sure you're not police or helping them? We're good girls and don't need this."

My wife quickly answered that no, she wasn't police. She told them again that she needed money but had never done anything like this before, claiming she was nervous and didn't know if she could do anything like that anyway. She ended up mumbling that she was sorry or something.

One of the women shook her head, with an "I dunno." Then the other appeared to smile with a, "I know how to make sure she's good." There was a bit of silence between them before she shared her answer, "Simple, you need sex or smoke, one or both."

The other girl laughed, "Hah, good point, easy."

Were they saying that she needed to do one of those to fit in, to prove that she could be with them? I could imagine Emily's head exploding at this point. She'd never smoked that I knew of, and I knew that sex wasn't on the agenda, so I expected her to hightail it out of there. I was gobsmacked when I heard a muffled but clear enough, "I can smoke with you."

We'd seen a few of them smoking last time we were here, so it wasn't really a surprise, but knowing that Emily was about to join them was something different entirely. I was utterly blown away, thinking 'who is this woman?' I quickly realised that, for some reason, I liked the idea. I liked it a lot. My wife, clearly still thinking straight, added, "But I don't usually smoke so, I don't have any on me."

I caught the two women looking at each other and there was maybe a subtle nod between them before one said, "Come with me; we don't do it out here." Taking my wife's arm, the woman led her up the street. Her last statement rang an alarm bell with me. They didn't smoke out there? Yes they did, I'd seen it? What was she on about? Did I heard the other woman moan a "Shiittt..." and a nervous laugh and shaking her head. What was that, was she disapproving?

I quickly lost that train of thought as I watched my wife and the hooker, arm in arm, walk up the road away from me. It was really something watching both their asses in their little skirts wiggle as they walked. My wife's ass was much bigger than the other woman's, but also more hidden as her skirt was longer.

They quickly vanished from sight and I could still faintly hear footsteps through the phone until they stopped. If I had to guess they'd found an alley somewhere, maybe. The alarm bell going off in my head got louder: why were they hiding? It didn't ring loud enough to make me run down there, yet. Instead my cock was throbbing, I was picturing my wife smoking a cigarette with her new friend. I know it was tame really, but it was something completely different for us.

"What's that?" my wife's voice.

"Just making the blunt for you."

That shocked me, they were going to smoke marijuana. So that's why they were hiding? I wasn't too shocked, I mean it's only marijana but still she'd never had anything like that before. I was now naughtily more excited. I wish I could see her face. I then heard Emily ask something, "What's that powder?"

"Just some chalk. A cop would never smoke that."

"Oh I... errrr...."

"What?" The woman giggled.

"Chalk?" My wife asked the question that I was asking. I was about to use my phone to search for it but didn't want to accidentally lose the call, so I waited.

The woman chuckled again, "Don't worry, it's not THAT much," but her laugh told me the opposite. As it worried me, my cock throbbed again and, for the first time I wondered what the fuck was wrong with me. Why was I finding this engagement erotic? Why the fuck was it turning me on?

There was then silence for a while, some muffled sounds, then my wife coughing, something that sounded like the woman saying, "That's it". My wife coughed again. The woman tutted, "You need to hold it in, this stuff aint cheap you know."

"Sorry."

Maybe a puffing sound and the woman again with a chuckle, "That's better. Now hold it and you finish it off." A few moments later, "Yer, all of it." Then a bigger chuckle, "Look at you, you've definitely never done this before have you?" A bit more silence, before the woman again, "No all of it. I want to see you finish it all. Take your time but take it all."

My wife mumbled something back that I couldn't hear. Maybe 'I feel strange', but the woman laughed, "It's all good babe. That's it," and a very clear puff sound from one of them.

That worried and confused me, what and why? What the hell was my wife smoking? And why the hell did the woman want her to smoke it all. What was it going to do to her? The look that the other women had given her just now was playing on my mind. Did they have a plan? Shit, was this all about to go sideways?

I was then pleased to hear a slurred voice from my wife that was maybe a, "Oooohhh, Christ." I didn't want to touch my cock but that voice. It was my wife but it was so different. So was slow and deep, my wife was stoned? I throbbed.

Another chuckle from the woman, "Hah you're off your tits. You deffo ain't no cop." They both laughed, and the hooker added, "I bet your horny as fuck now, huh? Come on, let's go see Lyn."

Then footsteps and yapping; a lot of women fast talking that I couldn't make out. I tried to peer down the road, anxious to see. This wasn't something we had planned, or that had even entered my mind at all. I had no idea what I was about to see and it was exciting beyond my wildest dreams and nightmares.

A few seconds later, I watched them appear. Emily looked drunk'ish, her head and arms moving fast, but in a slightly uncoordinated way. They were talking but I couldn't make any of it out. My wife looked buzzed and the other woman was laughing.

They both arrived just off the hotel doorway where the women usually stood. There was no one else there at this moment. I couldn't take my eyes off my wife, is this really what pot did to people? Made them bounce? She looked like she could run a marathon as they were both laughing. I also noticed that my wife's skirt had ridden up quite a bit more and she'd not had the sensibility to pull it down. There was now more thigh showing.

And then it happened: a young man walked up to them, his eyes on my wife. He addressed her directly, "Would you like to come on a date with me?"

I heard my wife reply, "Ohhh, hi!," and she giggled.

The other woman quickly took over the conversation, over-taking something else that Emily said. It was hard to understand but I think she said yer she's new and are you willing to treat a lady? The language was alien to me and seemed forced, but I suppose that they're playing the game and staying on the right side of the law or something. Clearly the man and the hooker both knew how this went.

His reply was nice and clear, "Oh yes, I'd like to treat this lady." He was looking at my wife. In fact, his hand raised up and he lightly cupped the side of her boob. Christ, this was getting out of hand quickly. Emily giggled and the other woman said something that I couldn't hear. Shit, my wife was about to really do this? This wasn't on the cards really, was it?

At that moment one of the other hookers appeared from nowhere, I missed where she'd come from. I heard her laugh and say something to the one with Emily, "God you fucked her up real good."

"Yup, had to be sure," and she nodded at my wife. The man was now happily feeling her boob up through her top. His hand sliding around it, feeling the size. She was sort of dancing for him, letting him do that. I was mesmerised. This was bonkers.

It was hard to work out who was saying what now. The two hookers were talking to each other about Emily and the man was talking to Emily. He was carefully asking her about what she'd do for him but she wasn't replying. The hookers were maybe debating what should happen next. I was getting ready to run down there and put a stop to all this. I'd decided that no matter how hot my cock said this was, I wasn't going to let it happen. I just wish I could understand what they were all saying.

Something went on between the hooker that had helped my wife with the pot and the man, whose hand was still on my wife's boob. He wasn't happy about whatever was agreed but he headed off with the hooker, leaving my wife standing with the other woman. I took a breath at the lucky escape and then realised that my wife had stopped dancing and now I could hear their talking clearer.

"Hah you'd have gone with him wouldn't you?"

Emily simply nodded and her head swayed. The woman shook her head, "Narrr not right in this state, love. It'd be tantamount to rape."

Emily didn't really take that in, but I did. This woman had saved my wife from becoming a hooker right there, because she thought Emily wasn't in her right mind. This hooker was 100% correct but, more than that, she'd looked out for my wife. The protectiveness warmed my heart but, God darn, the game that Emily was playing here wasn't fair or right. It actually made me resent my wife a little; it really wasn't fair.

I watched as the woman put an arm around Emily to help steady her, maybe. "You come back tomorrow?"

Then I heard my wife speak for the first time in a while, "I dunno if I can."

"Ok," the woman looked at her, sadly, taking her in before telling her that she really wasn't dressed right anyway.

"Eh?," Emily asked, looking down at herself.

"Love, you need to show more, and quick access is critical." At that she moved her t-shirt to the side and a boob popped out of a gap created by her elbow. Then, just as quickly, it was away. "You don't want to be fiddling with things that get in the way. It's all about time when you have their attention."

I watched my wife nod at the advice from the women who then went on to tell her that she had to tease the punters more. Show off more skin, look trashier etc. She said something about them coming here for the cheap, quick, easy fuck. There were escorts out there for the dates, but this was simply about sex. I'd swear I actually heard my wife groan at her when she was talking about how trashy they needed to be.

I realised that they'd only had a small handful of customers, a lot less than we'd seen before. Was it the day of the week, the weather, or maybe the new girl putting them off? Was she not trashy enough for them? All weird thoughts to be having.

The next 40 mins or so, the odd man came along and engaged one of the girls. I had to wonder about my wife's legs and feet; surely they were aching by now. Was the weed keeping the pain away or was she simply fitter than I anticipated? There was a lot of interest in my wife but I was pleased that the professionals kept her sidelined. They even told one man that she was on her period, though he said that was fine.

5 The Game Changes

There was a lull at about 11.20 pm when the hooker that had given Emily her smoke decided that she was in need of a 'bump' as she called it. There was a bit of a discussion between her and Lyn about if Emily would like a bit more. Emily was up for it, as it was clear that she'd started to calm down a little. In fact, she was almost looking a bit sad.

The two women talked about it a bit. They were in two minds and I only caught bits of the conversation. I think it was something about it not really being fair to get her wasted. Lyn clearly didn't like the stuff that the other woman smoked and called her a junkie a few times. She didn't look like a junkie from what I could see, but my experience in that world was pretty much zero. Could weed really be that addictive? I had to do some research when I had a chance about whatever that chalk stuff was.

I was starting to wonder if this was it for the night, if the smoking woman was going to wander off to have her smoke and if that would be a nice exit for Emily. They concluded their chat with a sigh from Lyn as she asked the other woman, "How much shit did you give her?," as they both watched my wife with a mix of sympathy and excitement. I had to say that she didn't actually look that good from up here. I couldn't place what was wrong but her energy was gone and she looked tired. The come down from weed?

"Teehee," was the answer from the other woman.

Lyn then laughed, "God you're evil Jane." Then frowned, "That really wasn't very fair, was it?" and she turned to the other woman.

At last, I knew her name, Jane. So Jane was the drug addict, of sorts. She then addressed my wife, "Hey Emily, you still want a smoke?", Emily shrugged in reply. Jane pushed, "It'll make you feel good, real good babe," and she reached out and cupped as much of my wifes boob in one hand. Giving it a squeeze. "You loved it earlier, didn't you?" Emily nodded and groaned at her. Fuck this was mind blowing and scary, I was frozen, sucked into the drama playing out infront of me.

"Christ Jane, I know what you're doing," Lyn accused her.

"Let her make her own mind up," Jane snapped at her before she looked back at my wife, "You got any money on you for it?"

Lyn snapped back loud and clear, "Jane, getting her hooked on that crap isn't right. Also she said she needs money, this is gonna-"

Jane ignored her and leaned in towards my wife, her hand still working on her boob, "Don't listen to her. You want another hit don't you?"

Emily clearly nodded and Lyn tried again, this time directly addressing my wife, "Did she tell you what it is?"

Jane batted her away, "Leave it Lyn, she's a grown woman and can enjoy it if she wants. You want, don't you?"

Emily looked between them both, nodding at Jane, "I dunno."

Jane laughed, "I'll give it to you at a good rate, the first sample was the only freebee."

Lyn tried again, "God Jane, she's already had a taste of that shit. Leave her alone. This is wrong," and she shook her head. They all moved a bit, not quite a jossel but the mic in my wife's bag was being bashed around and I couldn't make it out. I thought I picked up on the words 'junkie whore', 'smack' and 'need money not spend it'. Lyn and Jane were clearly at odds with the direction this was now going. The exchange was still friendly, but Lyn was concerned.

Something felt very wrong about this progress, why was this hooker trying to sell my wife drugs or whatever? My alarm bells went off and I knew it was time to extricate my wife from this situation. I watched my wife move her purse from her arm to her hands, she was about to buy the whatever. Yup time to move.

I hung up the phone, popped it into my back pocket, picked up the room key and was out of there in record time. I didn't even wait for the lift and double jumped down the stairs to get there as quickly as I could. I had no idea what I'd say or do when I confronted them, but I wasn't worried about that in the slightest. I needed to get my wife away from this danger, whatever it was.

I was out of the hotel and on the street as quickly as humanly possible but that wasn't quick enough. I stopped dead when I exited the hotel: only Lyn was there. I thought about crossing the street to ask her where they were, but a scruffy looking man had just started to talk to her. I looked up and down the street, no sign of Jane or my wife. Had they gone into the hotel? Christ they couldn't have gotten far could they? How could Emily be so stupid to allow herself to be sucked into this. How could I have let her do this in the first place?

They'd gone the same way to the same place hadn't they? I quickly jog up the road that they went up last time. There was the alley; I crossed the road and headed into it. Nope, no sign of anyone here. Back onto the main road. I was starting to worry now. Taking my phone from my pocket I called her whilst doing a light jog up the road a little further. She didn't answer and I couldn't find them.

Back to the hotels and this time no Lyn. Panic starting to set in. I was out of breath and my heart was pounding. I stood still for a second and took a deep breath to calm myself. My mind clearer and another un-answered call to Emily, I started to fast walk down the street in the opposite direction. How long had I lost them? Was it only a few minutes now? Checking between when I hung up and now it was 7 mins, fuck that was a long time.

I heard them before I saw them. Two women giggling and laughing off to my right on the opposite side of the road. I didn't cross the road yet as there were a few cars but spotted an alley. They were down there. I drew up alongside and could see them both. Emily was at the end of what looked like a rollup joint of some sort. Jane was doing the foot twist, clearly putting out the one that she'd just finished. I stood frozen staring at them both.

My wife was buzzing again. I could see her body moving faster again and she was waffling, fast. Jane was laughing with her, also as alive. Crikey, what weed stuff was good. My wife looked happy, like she was enjoying herself. Relief washed over me. I had found her and she was ok. The fact that she was smoking something, that one of the women was not a fan of, was not in my radar for a few seconds as I lived in this exact moment. She was safe, she was having fun, and fuck me, she looked hot as hell.