The Hotel Chambermaids Wanted Me.

Story Info
Caught in the act, then nights of sex with two older women.
3.3k words
4.61
52.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

My eyes were tight shut, and my soapy hand was rapidly bringing my cock to its climax. Standing in front of the wash hand basin, I heard my gasp, and long low groan. I finally looked down to see the first spurt of spunk shoot against the white porcelain, with the second spurt landing halfway up the mirror, and then I was pumping more and more over my fingers, as it oozed into the basin.

Suddenly, I caught the movement in the mirror, a brief glimpse of a face, as it closed my hotel room door.

Probably it was going to be my last holiday with my parents, before uni, and I'd got my own room in a nice hotel in this small Cornish village. At eighteen the world was my oyster, but somehow, I wanted one last, nostalgic taste of a family holiday.

As I washed away the evidence of my wank, I assumed that because I was late to breakfast, the chambermaid had thought my room was empty, and let herself in, only to see me masturbating through the open door to the bathroom.

How much she had seen, how long she had been there, I had no idea, but when I finally dressed, and ventured down to meet my parents, I was slightly embarrassed, and careful to avoid any staff in the corridors.

Dad had decided to visit a local vineyard as the weather wasn't great, so after a coffee, and a croissant, I went back to my room to get my camera, and fleece.

And predictably inside my room was someone cleaning my room.

I almost rejected the idea of going back to my room, and would have decided to go without my stuff, but as I hovered in the corridor, a second chambermaid came out of the room opposite.

"You can go in sir, I'll just see if Rosa is nearly finished."

The woman was, at a guess, mid forties, and spoke with a thick eastern european accent.

The woman squeezed past me, and through the door which was partly kept open by a waste bin.

"Rosa, have you finished, this young man wants to get into his room?"

The chambermaid looked around from the en suite where she had watched me earlier.

Slowly, deliberately, and with half a smile she said, "Ok Sofie, I've just got to clean this mirror, and I'm done."

It was certainly her, the one who'd watched me. She too had an accent, but she was slightly older than Sofie, maybe early fifties, certainly older than my mother.

I was bright red with embarrassment, and mumbled, "It's ok, I only want to collect my camera, and fleece, you carry on."

Rosa completed wiping the mirror with a flourish, and turned around revealing that, although dressed in a hotel tabard, her body was full, voluptuous, and sexy. Her face, the one I'd seen briefly in the mirror, smiled, and as she passed, on the way out, she just said, "I'll knock tomorrow sir, to make sure it's safe to come in."

I heard them both giggle, and start talking excitedly in their own language, as they continued working in the next room.

For the rest of the day, I kept thinking about Rosa, and how she'd caught me wanking. I supposed she must have seen all sorts as a chambermaid.

That evening was our family's first proper meal at the hotel, and when we were having a drink in the bar before dinner, my jaw dropped when one of the bar staff turned out to be Sofie, Rosa's friend.

She showed no sign of recognition, at least, not until I went to the bar to get a second beer for my dad.

With everyone else out of earshot, she quietly said, "You know you made Rosa's day today sir, but just make sure you're not late for breakfast again."

Sofie also had a twinkle in her eye, much the same as Rosa, and she saw me blushing, "It's ok, your secret's safe with us."

I quickly escaped to the dining room, with my mum and dad, again imagining the two women in a very sexual way. My eighteen year old hormones were whirling around.

That night in bed, my cock was ramrod hard. I spent a half an hour continually bringing myself to the edge, and then each time, stopping before I came. Eventually I couldn't hold back. I was thinking of Rosa wanking my cock, and I erupted over my chest and stomach.

In the morning I woke up with my inevitable 'hard on,' and again lay there, Rosa on my mind, until I realised that I was late for breakfast again.

Hauling myself out of bed, I headed into the shower, and managed to resist the temptation of soapy masturbation. Cleaning my teeth, I glanced at my watch, and knew I was way behind schedule.

Quickly I went back into the bedroom, and froze.

"Sorry, I heard you in the shower, I should have waited until you'd gone down to breakfast."

Rosa was standing at the foot of the bed, deliciously looking at my naked body. My hand went automatically to cover my cock, but it seemed slightly inadequate, and certainly drew Rosa's eyes towards it.

She was smiling broadly, "Don't hide it, I couldn't quite see it in the mirror yesterday."

Rosa was being brazen, and unsurprisingly my cock began to rear up. I really didn't know what to do, however, Rosa took any option away from me, and when she stepped towards me, I just followed her instruction.

She took my hand, backed me up to the foot of the bed, told me to sit back, and then she sank to her knees.

"A young cock, this is a treat for me."

Her hand gripped the base of my cock, as I watched her tongue flick out, and lick underneath the head, circling it before she took it into her mouth. Up to that point I'd been holding my breath, but as she took it deeper, and her tongue continued to swirl around the head, I exhaled with a loud sigh.

Rosa was not completely silent, with her mouth full, she groaned, and there were sounds of slurping, as her head moved slowly up and down.

At the back of my mind I'd been praying that my parents wouldn't come to my room to see why I was late for breakfast yet again. My heart stopped when I heard the door handle move, and looking over the top of Rosa's head, I watched it open.

Rosa didn't hesitate at all, although she must have heard it.

Fully expecting the world to crash down as either my mum or dad entered, I was astonished to see Sofie slide inside the room, and close the door behind her.

"I might have guessed, you're so bad Rosa, you go for any young man......"

She paused before continuing, "Well I won't have to wait long I guess."

And she was absolutely correct.

I'd had blow jobs before, but not like this. Rosa knew every move. As Sofie looked on, almost with a bored look, it seemed pointless in telling Rosa that I was cumming, she knew damned well I was.

Her head pressed down on me, as the first ejaculation went deep into her throat, and then as I shot more spunk, her head pulled away a little, to take the rest of my semen in her mouth. As I pumped it all out, she kept swallowing, and all I could hear was a muffled groan, as all I managed to say was, "Oh fuck."

Raising herself up, and then standing up, licking her lips, she looked down at me. I was lying back, supported by my elbows, and my cock was becoming more flaccid by the second.

"So Sofie, shall we see what he's made of? My guess is that a young man always wants more."

There was no answer to that. Rosa fixed me with her eyes.

"My room is on the top floor, it's at the end of the corridor next to Room 301, it's marked 'Private.' If you're up for it, come there after midnight tonight, I think we could have fun, if not, then that's ok too."

And with that she left the room with Sofie, adding, "I'll let you get dressed now, enjoy your day,"

Very much in a daze, I got dressed, and went down to meet my parents, who then proceeded to nag me about missing a proper breakfast again.

The day was much better weatherwise, so we spent the day near the beach, and just enjoying the sun. I went off to take some photos around the harbour, but I couldn't take my mind off the invitation for that night.

I knew I would go, but I also knew I had to be quite discreet. That was made difficult during the evening, when we returned to the hotel, and Rosa was serving behind the bar.

I couldn't help glancing in her direction, and watching her body, wondering if I would be intimate with her later. She seemed to ignore me completely, and at one point I began to think I'd got it all wrong. However, when I was served by her, buying a beer, she winked, and whispered, "Midnight."

I nodded, and smiled, which confirmed our clandestine 'date.'

Rosa disappeared from the bar at 11pm, when the hotel manager took over, and I went back to my room soon afterwards, with my parents warning me not to miss breakfast again.

I showered, and put on a clean shirt, and casual trousers, and when I looked in the mirror I realised how nervous I was. Midnight came, and rather than use the lift, I climbed the stairs to the third floor. Looking at the respective room numbers, Room 301 was to the left, and sure enough, beyond it was a door marked 'Private.'

Gently I tapped. Almost immediately, the door opened, and there was Rosa, dressed in a pink bathrobe, but with careful make up, and her beautiful blonde hair flowing over her shoulders.

She smiled. "Come in, you decided to come, I'm very pleased."

The room was like the other hotel rooms but more untidy, more 'lived in.' There were two beds, one single, one double, and my mind was rapidly computing as to whether this was Rosa's room, or whether she shared it.

The question in my mind was quickly answered, as the bathroom door opened, and Sofie came out. She too was dressed in a bathrobe, but they both saw my confusion, and both of them said something in their native language. It brought laughter, whatever was said between them. Rosa then took delight in telling me that I was going to 'entertain' them both, as she put it.

This was a lot to take in. It had started as a bit of an adventure, but was now becoming the stuff of fantasies, Two women, mature ladies, and me, just eighteen, and being asked to have sex with both of them.

There was no time to dwell on it, both women moved towards me, and as they stood either side, Sofie began to unbutton my shirt, while Rosa unzipped my trousers. In seconds I was naked, and being led to the double bed.

"Lay back, we want to see your reaction."

As I did as they had requested, both of them slowly untied their bathrobes, and let them fall to the floor.

My eyes went from one to the other, and back again. Both of them stood for just a few seconds before they came and sat either side of me on the bed. Their bare skin touched my thighs, and my cock seemed to rise up instantly.

Sofie leaned forward to kiss me fully on the lips, her breasts hanging down, and they were brushing against my chest. There came the sensation of her tongue probing my mouth, and the now familiar sensation of Rosa's mouth engulfing my cock. It all seemed like an amazing dream.

Sofie's kisses were wonderfully erotic, and her fingers were stroking my chest and nipples. I was conscious of Rosa no longer sucking me, although her hand still massaged my cock, and gently stroked my balls. There was movement on the bed too. I was aware that she was shifting her body, and as Sofie plunged her tongue ever deeper into my mouth, the sensation of Rosa's pussy enveloping my cock was yet another step on this adventure.

Rosa's thighs were straddling me, and on her knees she guided my cock inside her. Sofie stopped kissing me, and pulled away to reveal Rosa above me, her breasts hanging down, beginning to rotate her hips on mine.

I decided that I needed to get my mind locked into that self control that men have, when they need to last as long as they can.

It didn't help that Sofie now moved herself to where she could straddle my head, and she lowered her pussy towards my mouth. All vision was obliterated, as her body pressed her soaking wet pussy over my face. Somehow I managed to free my nostrils so that I could breathe, and it left my mouth and tongue free to eat her pussy and clit.

Although I couldn't see, I could hear everything, and I gained more of a sense of control as both Sofie and Rosa were obviously becoming more aroused.

I heard Rosa breathing heavily and she was using words in her own language, but words like "Fuck," and "God," I could understand.

Meanwhile Sophie was moaning as I sucked her clit, and she started a long series of gentle grunts, and gasps which gradually became louder, as I sensed my tongue was doing the right thing.

I heard Rosa, say clearly in English, "My god, Sofie you're going to cum."

I knew it too, because, without warning, a torrent of delicious liquid started erupting from Sofie's pussy. It was totally new to me, and I thought at first that she was peeing, but the event was closely followed by her thighs clamping themselves harder around my head, and her whole body shaking as she orgasmed.

I started to panic, because I could barely breathe. Rosa saw this, and pushed Sofie backwards.

Sofie was breathing heavily as she leaned back on the bed head, and watched Rosa riding me. I was in heaven, and for once in full control. I was feeling Rosa's pussy, sliding up and down my shaft. I could see her eyes were tight shut now, and her mouth open. She was breathing through her mouth in a series of gasps, and as she seemed to slow down, a stream of foreign words prompted Sofie to encourage her.

When she started cumming, I could feel her pussy gripping me in intermittent pulses. She, like Sofie, became very wet, and at the very last moment, she screamed out something that sounded like, "Fucking god," and grunted, leaning forward, her hands on my chest.

A few seconds later she fell to one side of me on the bed, out of breath, and sighing. Sofie who had seen all this, and had recovered from her orgasm, was looking at my still rampant cock. It stuck up from my abdomen, glistening from Rosa's pussy juices, and it was too much of a prize for Sofie to ignore.

I was about to fuck my second woman of the night.

Sofie was a woman of massive appetite, she had cum once, and wanted to cum again. She rode me more vigorously than Rosa, and succeeded in breaking my mental self control. As I watched her breasts swinging back and forth, I knew that I couldn't last much longer.

With a groan I started to jerk deep into her cunt. She felt the spunk warm inside her, and it seemed to push her over the edge. Shuddering, she dug her finger nails deep into my shoulders as her orgasm shook her.

"Wow," was all she said as my cock slid from her pussy, and she relaxed beside me. All three of us were satisfied, and the room was filled with our sexual aroma.

"I'm not sure what to say ladies, it was mindblowing."

Both women leaned towards me, and snuggled up. Kissing me, Rosa whispered, "Will you stay the night? We'll understand if you go back to your room."

Sofie added, "I'd love you to, you've really turned me on tonight."

I laughed, "I can't move so I have no choice."

I was shattered, and by now it was about 1am. In a few minutes I had drifted off to sleep.

Whether I dreamed or not, I'm not sure, but as I became aware of my surroundings once again, I was conscious of the warm bodies on both sides of me.

Sofie was lying on her side with her back to me. Her breathing was soft and steady. I reached over and around, and cupped her breasts. Her nipples were soft when I stroked them, but I felt them harden to little buds, as she stirred, and woke up.

Her hand found my cock behind her, hardening already, and languidly she lifted her leg, pushing her ass out, and directing my cock towards her pussy.

I felt the soft, wet flesh, open and welcoming. I pushed, and slid, inch by inch, inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh," she sighed quietly, "that feels so good sir."

"Don't call me sir, Sofie, call me Dan."

Adjusting our bodies I began to move myself in and out, and Sofie was pushing herself against me. I reached my arm around her waist, and moved my hand downwards, until my fingers found her clit. Beginning to massage it brought soft moans, so that I knew I was doing the right thing.

Gradually Sofie's excitement built, my fingers circled and rubbed, my cock moved in a rhythm, and she became noisier as I took her closer to the edge.

By this point Rosa was awake, and was listening, and watching in the half light. In fact her hand rested on my hip as my lower body was thrusting.

"Don't stop Dan," Sofie's voice was showing urgency now, " god that's it......I'm cumming, oh yes, oh yes, oh yesssss!"

Holding my cock deep into her, Sofie enjoyed her orgasm in the darkness, and as her body relaxed, I withdrew my cock. Rosa, behind me, took my shoulder, pulling me onto my back.

"Fuck me now, Dan, please, it's my turn."

The night was becoming one long night of sex. Rosa was pulling me onto her. She parted her thighs, wrapping her legs around me, and my cock was enveloped by her pussy. I could feel her hips pushing back against me, as I began to fuck her.

Now I needed to satisfy myself. With my arms outstretched, taking my weight, I was not going to stop fucking, until I emptied myself into her.

Rosa met every thrust with equal measure. The bed shook, and Sofie was beside us, feeling every movement, hearing every collision of flesh on flesh.

"Dan, Dan, I'm nearly there.....oh god Sophie, don't let him stop."

Not that Sofie could stop me. Rosa grabbed Sofie's arm when she started to cum. She tried to stifle her cries, which became a long series of choking gasps. I was ready, I didn't hold back, my cock exploded in Rosa's cunt, pumping repeatedly, until I collapsed, burying my face in her blonde hair.

It was now 5.15am, and both women were 'on duty' at 6.30am for breakfast duties. I had to get back to my room, I was exhausted, but totally happy, and satisfied.

As I slipped out of the room, Rosa quietly said, "We'll be here the same time tonight."


Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers