The Hotel Clerk Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you ever give him prostate stimulation with your handjobs?" I asked.

"Yes, but I only did it if I had a glove on. My husband was not very clean back there. I rarely gave him analingus unless he showered just before we went to bed," she explained.

"May I ask if you swallow?" I asked.

"I love giving oral sex and I do swallow most of the time. Sometimes I pull off and finish with a handjob so I can see my partner cum," she replied.

"Did you ever do anal?" I asked.

"I never did it with the men I dated before I was married. My husband and I only did anal on very special occasions. I do not find it very enjoyable and I cannot reach an orgasm that way. I only did it because I knew that it made him happy," she said.

"With all this sex talk, I am getting horny. Would you like to join me in the guest bedroom?" I asked.

Leslie did not say anything but got up from her chair and headed to the guest bedroom. I followed her in and started to undress. She quickly undressed and crawled on the bed. I was about half hard when I got on the bed beside her. She immediately grabbed my dick and started playing with it.

"You know ... I have had several men before I was married and I was married for over 30 years but I have never seen or had a cock as large as yours. Your balls and sack are also much larger than any I have played with. I notice that your left ball hangs much lower than your right one. Interesting!" she said.

"I am pleased that you like my toys," I said.

"I like that you are circumcised. I had a couple of uncircumcised men before I was married and they smelled bad so I didn't give them blowjobs. I think it is nice that your doctor left a tiny amount of foreskin for me to play with," she said.

She stroked my dick and played with the head. Finally she took the head into her mouth and was using her tongue to tease me. Then she started bobbing her head up and down as she took the head in and out of her mouth. She would suck on my cock head as it entered her mouth. She used her hand to give me a handjob at the same time. She stopped before I could cum.

"Your turn," she said.

I moved her legs farther apart and crawled in between them. I used both hands to open her outer lips and then I licked her inner lips from bottom to top several times. I heard her begin to moan. I spread the inner lips and circled the opening of her vagina with my tongue several times. Then I sucked her clit into my mouth and started massaging it with my tongue. Leslie groaned and began moving her hips. She was gripping the sheet with her hands.

I pushed my middle finger inside her and started massaging her G spot. Leslie arched her back and let out several load moans followed by a half dozen "Oh God". I felt her hips moving wildly and could barely maintain contact with her pussy. Then she clamped her knees firmly to my head. I couldn't hear anything or move as she was holding me so tightly. I felt her vaginal muscles gripping my finger so tightly that I really could not move it. After a minute or so she relaxed back onto the bed. I quit all my movements and counted slowly to 5 then I started massaging her clit with my tongue and my finger massaged her G spot again. It wasn't very long before she had another huge orgasm. This time I quit all movement and removed my finger. I sat between her legs and just watched her. She laid very still and was gasping for breath.

"I have never had orgasms like the ones you give me. I may not let you leave," she said.

I crawled up on top of her and let my dick rest on her pubic mound. I kissed her passionately and used my hand to guide the head of my dick into her vagina.

"Ooof! That is a big cock. Let me get used to before you go in any farther," she said.

I held still until she gave me the go ahead and then I slid inside very slowly until I felt her cervix. I am too long for most women so I enter until I hit the cervix and then limit my stroking to not go any deeper. I started stroking slowly in and out. She closed her eyes and matched my movements with her hips. She was a very active partner which I really was enjoying.

After stroking for several minutes, I heard her moaning increase in volume and her breathing was much faster. She was rocking her head side to side and her hands were gripping the sheets. She arched her back and threw her head back. Her hips pushed hard against me and then she let out a soft scream of "Oh God". I stopped stroking and let her enjoy her orgasm. When it had passed, she lay exhausted on the bed.

"My turn to cum," I said and I resumed stoking.

I stroked several minutes enjoying how tight her vagina was. I could feel her muscles squeezing my dick trying to milk me. I sped up my stroking to try to bring on my orgasm. That caused her to have another big orgasm. Hearing her having an orgasm was what I needed to push me over the edge. I came right after her, shooting several times inside of her. I rolled off her and we both lay on our backs trying to get our breath back.

"Leslie, I am having the best orgasms with you. You are an excellent lover," I said.

We laid in bed and hugged and kissed. Finally she said, "The bed is quite wet under me. I must have squirted during my orgasms. You will have to sleep in my bed tonight. I suggest that we get up and shower so that we can eat dinner and then go dancing."

She got up and went into the master bedroom for her shower. I put on my robe and went for my shower in the guest bathroom. I shaved again and applied my favorite after shave. I returned to my room and dressed in slacks and a knit shirt. I had brought a suit coat to wear. It looked dressy but it also hides my handgun which I carry all the time.

Leslie came out dressed very nicely. Her huge tits were corralled in her bra but her blouse buttons were straining. She heated up the leftover roast and side dishes for us. After dinner she put the dishes in the dishwasher and then went to "put on her face" as women would say.

The dance club

The dance club was fairly close to her house and from the outside it looked very cowboyish. We parked and went in. There was a cover charge for the band that the bouncer collected at the door. We found a table and I ordered drinks for us.

The band was a western style band but they played a lot of slow music so we could dance. I am not up on the cowboy line dancing so we sat out those. Leslie is a very good dancer and could follow my lead easily. She would dance close and put her head on my chest.

After a couple of hours at the club, we were dancing when a large cowboy put his hand on my chest and pushed me away from Leslie.

"I'm cutting in. I want to dance with this gal," he said.

"I am sorry but this is my date and I don't want you to cut in," I said,

I looked at the guy to size him up. He was about 6'-5" and about 270+ pounds. He looked muscular but his belly was hanging over his belt. I am about 5'-7" and weight about 180. He was a much larger man than I am; I was at a serious disadvantage with him.

"I said I want to dance with her so get lost," he said very loudly. His words slurred so I knew that he had plenty of alcohol in him. He pushed me backwards away from Leslie with his hands. I saw Leslie step away several feet. I notice the bartender grabbed a baseball bat and headed around the bar. Everyone dancing stopped and backed away so that we were in the middle of a small crowd.

Because he was drunk, he moved slowly and telegraphed his moves. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. I saw that his left hand was coming to push me again and his right hand was in a fist coming in right behind the push. My hand-to-hand training kicked in. My right hand intercepted his left hand and I interlaced my fingers with his. I pushed his hand back until it was almost laid flat against his arm. I heard some snapping and knew that his wrist was broken. I released his hand and leaned left just as his fist went flying past my cheek barely missing me. I grabbed his wrist above his fist with my right hand and my left arm shot up under his upper arm and I grabbed the back of his neck. We were in the classic arm bar maneuver. I pushed down with my right arm on his wrist until I heard some cracking. I had broken his upper arm. He yelled and his arm dangled.

I saw the bartender and the bouncer at the edge of the crowd and I signaled them that I was OK. I stomped down on the side of his right knee and he went to his knees still yelling. I knocked off his cowboy hat and grabbed the hair on the back of his head. I pulled his head back and I slammed my right fist with my middle knuckle extended into his throat below his Adam's apple. I knew this would partially close his windpipe and limit his breathing thus slowing him down. I stepped back and kicked him in the butt. He fell forward unable to block his fall due to broken bones in both arms. He hit the floor with a splat and I saw blood running out. He had flattened his nose. The bartender and the bouncer grabbed him and drug him outside the front door.

I went to Leslie and held her.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

She had tears in her eyes and looked scared. She said nothing but shook her head yes. I grabbed her arm and headed for the door. At the door we met the bartender coming back inside.

"That guy is a bully and always causes trouble when he is here. I was coming help you but you didn't need it. Maybe he won't be back here for a while. By the way, four of his friends are waiting outside. Be careful! I am going to call the cops now," he said.

"Thanks! Be sure to tell the cops that I didn't start the fight," I said. I reached in my pocket and pulled out several $20 bills and stuck them into his shirt pocket.

We walked out the door and I saw the bouncer had deposited the bully on the ground beside a pickup truck, most likely his truck. His shirt was covered in blood and he was having difficult time breathing. As we approached Leslie's car, four cowboys moved in front of her car.

"We are leaving now. You guys should take your buddy to the hospital," I said.

One of the cowboys moved towards me and said, "We have unfinished business with you."

I could handle one or maybe two of them but four was too many. My right hand reached under my suit coat and drew my Colt 1911 handgun and I pointed it at the forehead of the lead cowboy. I also reached inside my coat breast pocket with my left hand and drew out my CIA ID card in its leather wallet.

"Gentlemen, it is a felony to threaten a federal officer. I suggest that you all move over the side by your buddy and we will quietly leave," I said.

I could hear the sirens of the police cars approaching and so could the four cowboys. They moved over to the truck where their buddy was leaning against the tire. Leslie and I got in her car and drove out just as two police cars drove into the parking lot.

"Turn right," I said at the street and Leslie turned right.

We traveled two blocks and then I had her turn left into a residential neighborhood. We drove two blocks and I had her park with other cars at the curb. I had her turn off the headlights but left the engine running. We waited there for about 2 minutes until I was convinced that we had not been followed by either the police or the cowboys.

"I think it is safe to go home now," I said.

Leslie turned on the headlights and drove down the street.

"You really handled that big bully. No offence meant, but you are a lot smaller than he was. I just knew when you stood up to him that he was going to destroy you. I realized just how little I know about you. In case I had to take you to the hospital, I didn't even know if you had any health insurance," she said.

"He was bigger than I am, but he was drunk and was moving slow. He became an easy opponent," I responded.

"You were really quick. The whole encounter was over in seconds. Do you want to tell me again that you are just a nerd working for the CIA?" she asked.

"I might have understated my involvement," I said.

We rode the remainder of the trip to her house without talking. She put her car in her garage and we went into the house.

"I need a drink after that," Leslie said.

"After all that, I will join you. I think I am getting too old for this shit," I replied.

I sat down at the kitchen table and she joined me giving me bourbon on the rocks.

"I was really afraid when that guy butted in," she said.

"What were you afraid of?" I asked.

"I was afraid to dance with him because he was so big and so rough. I was also afraid that he was going to really hurt you when you stood up to him," she said.

"I am certain that the reason he chose to cut in with us is that he saw your huge tits and he wanted them. If he could have gotten to dance with you, before the dance was finished he would have grabbed you by the arm and drug you out of the dance hall. You would have ended up with your clothes off in his truck or at some place that he had access to. He wanted sex and was certain that no one would stop him," I explained.

She turned to face me and looked into my eyes and said, "I have never had a man fight for me before. I know that my husband would not have stood up to that bully. He would have allowed the guy dance with me. Thank you for being my knight in shining armor."

"All in a day's work, ma'am," I said laughing.

We sat quietly for several minutes.

Finally I asked, "Leslie, do you have any vacation?"

"I have 3 or 4 weeks or so I think. I didn't take any last year," she replied.

"I want you to come with me back to Colorado. I want to show you around and maybe talk you into staying. It is a lot more beautiful than here. If you could take off a couple of weeks, I would love your company. If you decide you don't like it or get tired of me, I will bring you back here," I said.

"Are you getting serious about me?" she asked.

"I think I might be," I replied.

Leslie got up and walked behind my chair. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug. I stood up and kissed her passionately. I saw tears in her eyes.

"This is a special night, my knight in shining armor, and I have a special surprise for you. Come with me," she said.

Leslie led me into her bedroom and she began pulling my clothes off. Then she undressed and we crawled into her bed. We laid on our sides and kissed deeply for several minutes.

"I want you to do my ass because tonight is a special occasion. There is a tube of KY in my nightstand," she said.

This woman was beautiful and she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. Well, I don't need to be told twice. I got up from the bed and opened the drawer in her nightstand. I found a couple of vibrators and a partial tube of KY. I grabbed the tube and returned to the bed. Leslie was now on her hands and knees.

I kneeled behind her and put some of the gel on my finger. I gently worked it into her ass. When I pulled out my finger, it was clean. Good thing because I did not bring any condoms with me on the trip. I put the gel all over my dick and then I put the head of my dick against her asshole.

"Are you certain that you want to do this?" I asked in case she had changed her mind.

She did not say anything but she pushed her hips backward and the head of my dick 'popped" inside. I held very still to let her get used to it.

"You are so damned big! It hurts like I split something back there. Give me a minute," she said.

When she was ready, she pushed her hips back and I pushed forward. My dick slipped in farther. It took a bit of time but eventually I was fully inside of her and my balls rested against her butt.

"I am fully inside now. Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes, kind of. It hurts because you are so big but at the same time it is exciting because it feels like we are doing something dirty that we should not be doing," she said.

Anal sex is the only sexual act where I can get my full length inside of a woman, plus I get to feel my big balls banging against a butt. Leslie was very tight - her ass felt like a glove on my dick. I started stroking slowly partially out and then back in. She is so tight that when I pull back, her anus comes back with my dick for about half an inch. When I push in, the anus follows me in. She was groaning and moaning but it sounded more like pain than pleasure.

"I am going to change the angle a bit and see if you like it better," I said. "Could you slowly slide down until you are flat on the bed?" I asked.

She did as I asked and I was able to stay inside of her as she did it. I adjusted the angle of penetration such that I was more pointed downward toward her pussy instead of stroking parallel to her backbone. I have had some success doing this as I can stimulate the G spot this way. She groaned a lot as I started stroking again but this time it did not sound like painful groaning. I stoked her ass for several minutes and then I thought I heard her have a small orgasm. That was enough for me have a big one. I buried my dick as deep as I could and I shot several times inside of her. I collapsed on her back and we both laid still for a couple of minutes.

I rolled off her and she got off the bed and went into the bathroom. She was gone for several minutes so I assumed that she was cleaning herself up. She returned with a warm washcloth and hand towel. She cleaned up my dick, balls, and stomach.

"There! That will hold you until we can shower," she said.

She returned the washcloth and towel to the bathroom and then crawled back into the bed.

"When you changed the position and the angle, that was the first time that anal sex was enjoyable for me. You were touching something inside of me and I had an orgasm. I even felt you cum inside of me. Damn you are good!" she said.

I felt her snuggling up against me. I know that she normally sleeps in a nightgown but that night we both slept nude.

The third day of my visit

The next morning we got up at 7:30 am and Leslie fixed us a fast breakfast and then she hurried to her bedroom to get dressed for work. As she left for work, she kissed me and told me that she would be back about 4:30. I reminded her to put in for vacation because I was serious about taking her with me to Colorado.

I dug out my laptop and spent the day working on emails and catching up on Facebook. I dressed up before she came home with the intension to take her out for dinner. About 4:30 pm I heard the garage door go up and then she came through the door from the garage.

"Jim, I am home," she said loudly.

"I am in the living room on my computer," I replied.

When she came into the living room, I rushed over to her and gave her a big kiss.

"Well, I asked for some vacation time. Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked.

"I am very certain. How long did you request?" I asked.

"Two weeks starting tomorrow," she replied.

"I don't cook at all so let me take you out to dinner to celebrate. You are already dressed up," I said. I grabbed my suit coat and we headed for my car.

We took my SUV this time and I drove us to a restaurant that I found on the internet. The restaurant was very crowded and we had to wait for the waitress to clean a table for us.

We were enjoying our meal when I caught some movement off to the side of me. One of the four cowboys from last night saw me and was walking toward me. I stood up and faced him. I pulled my coat back far enough for him to see my handgun. His face turned white, he turned and headed back to his table. I watched where he went and then I walked over to his table. He was sitting with another man who was not one of the cowboys from last night. I knocked his cowboy hat off and it fell on the floor. I leaned down and whispered in his ear. He turned white again. He grabbed his hat and ran for the exit.

I walked back to our table and found that Leslie had followed me part way. I held her chair for her and then I sat down.