The Hotel Clerk Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what you said to him but he sure left in a hurry," Leslie said.

"All in day's work ma'am," I said smiling.

We finished our meal and returned to her house. I helped her get some suitcases down from an attic storage area. We put her suitcases on the guest bed and she started packing for our trip. I put the suitcases that were full into my SUV. One of hers and one of mine had to remain to collect items that would be needed in the morning.

We undressed and crawled into her bed. We made out like teenagers for a while.

"I think I would like to ride you cowboy style tonight," she said.

"Aww shucks, it would be my pleasure ma'am," I said with a fake southern accent.

She threw off the covers and crawled on top of me. She grabbed my dick and guided it into her vagina. She slowly lowered herself down and then began moving back and forth. I supported her by putting my hands on her large breasts. They were as solid as a rock. I know that she had 2, maybe 3, orgasms. I finally came inside of her and she dropped on top me, crushing me with her big tits. She eventually crawled off me and we laid on our sides with me spooning her. We both slept well.

The trip home

The next morning we got up and showered. She said that she didn't want to have sex again because she was sore. I needed to shave and do some general cleaning up before I could get dressed. Once we were dressed for the day, we closed up our suitcases and I put them into my SUV. I had her dispose of anything in the refrigerator that would spoil and all dishes went into the dishwasher which I turned on. I had her use my laptop to go to the Post Office website and put a hold on her mail.

"Breakfast at McDonalds?" I asked.

"Sure! Why not," she replied.

Soon we were heading down highway US 87 towards New Mexico. I think we both were not awake fully because neither of us talked for the first half hour.

Leslie broke the silence, "I hate to bring it up but I am thinking about that bully again. I believe that you have some serious training because you instantly knew exactly what to do. In seconds you had disabled him from fighting. You never hesitated which tells me that you most likely have done that before."

"When I was in college, I went out for two sports - swim team and judo," I said.

"My brief knowledge of judo is that it is defensive in nature. What you did was not defensive but meant to disable him to keep him from fighting. Where did you learn that?" she asked.

"At the farm," I replied.

"You didn't learn that on any farm I have seen," she said.

"The farm is what we call the CIA agent training facility," I said. "Why are you so interested?"

"There is so much that I don't know about you but am trying to learn more about you. Sorry if I upset you," she said.

"You haven't upset me at all," I answered.

"Good! Then I will try another delicate subject. See! I told you that I had no tact. In our talks you have implied that your big cock has caused you troubles. How can that be?" she asked.

"In middle school and high school, the boys have to take gym classes and we were made to shower afterwards. The other boys noticed that I was different from them. That resulted in a lot of teasing and bullying. I couldn't get a date because the word got around school. The girls were all afraid of me.

"The big balls are troublesome as well. I really cannot cross my legs; it pinches my balls and then they really hurt. Buying clothing is tough because I need more room in the crotch for all my toys. I have never found underpants that can hold everything. Usually my dick sticks up above the waistband," I explained.

"I understand because buying a bra is tough for me. I am short so getting a blouse to fit me results in it one that is too tight across my breasts," Leslie said.

I continued, "I dated some in college. There was one girl who was a year ahead of me who dated me a lot. We made-out a lot because I get real enjoyment out of making out. When it came to sex, we had an agreement that I would finger her to orgasm and she would give me a handjob to completion. We never did anything else because I was 'too big' for her.

"After college, I dated a lot but most dates were one-nighters without sex. The women did not want a sexual relationship with me because I was 'too big' because they thought I might hurt them. Sometimes during a date we might end up in the bedroom but when I undressed, I was told to leave," I explained.

"Surely there were women who wanted a man with bigger equipment," she said.

"Denver used to have an adult newspaper that came out once a week. It was free in bars, adult bookstores and porn places. In it, there were a lot of ads from middle-aged divorced women who just wanted a fuck. Also there were ads from married women who wanted 'a man of size'. The majority of the time they were married cheaters and I don't date cheaters. What I ended up looking for was a married couple wanting a threesome," I explained.

"I have always wondered about threesomes. Tell me about them" she said.

"There were four types of threesomes:

  • The first type was with an older couple where the man couldn't get an erection but he wanted his wife be sexually satisfied. Sometimes the man would watch but most of the time the husband would sit in the living room until we were finished. Afterwards I always felt good about helping them. I did several repeats with two of the couples.
  • The second and most common were married couples where the husband joined in. Usually the couples were in their late 40s so the women were still nice. I always let the husband go first for a while and then I would go second. We would take turns with the wife. Sometimes we would do a double penetration, that is when the husband is in her pussy and I was in her ass. It is exciting but rather difficult to do.
  • The third type was a couple where the man just watched and jacked off. I didn't do that very often because it kind of was creepy to me.
  • The fourth type was where the wife wanted to experience a big dick. Usually the husband would just photograph us or video tape us. Once I had a husband who got upset and could not handle it. That got interesting!

"It sounds like you had a lot of threesomes," she said.

"I was young, horny and needed relief. I was having a hard time getting dates so .... I did a lot of threesomes because I was guaranteed some sex. Most of the time I had several orgasms at each get together. I rarely got more than one when I was on an actual date," I explained.

"I didn't have any idea that a large penis could be a bad thing," she said.

"I certainly did not have a choice. All the men in my family are 'gifted' with large dicks," I said.

"What else have you done besides threesomes?" she asked.

"Oh boy! Here we go down the path. I hope this discussion does not cause you to dislike me because I am very fond of you," I said.

"No, not at all. I find it interesting and kind of kinky. I have lived a very conservative life style and I think I am ready for something different," she said.

"My college roommate owned all the porn businesses in Denver. He showed full-length porn movies from Hollywood in the old, shutdown movie theaters that he rented. He was successful and decided to make some of his own movies. Later on he wanted his movies to show local places thinking it would draw in more couples. He actually advertised his movies as 'made in Denver' in the newspapers. Long story short, I appeared in some of his movies," I explained.

"Wow! I am traveling with a movie star," she said laughing.

"Only from the waist down," I said laughing.

"Did you ever have any gay encounters?" she asked.

"Men do not interest me. I cannot imagine even hugging a hairy man. Ugh! I am not homophobic but I am only interested in women. My old roommate did make some gay movies for one of his theaters but I told him that I would not be in any of them. Also he owned some gay bookstores and a gay steambath. I never was interested with that side of his business," I said.

"I need to ask you something. When I first met you at the hotel, were you attracted to my large breasts?" she asked.

"I did notice them but as I told you then, I am not a tit man. I really enjoy looking at a nice butt or some nice thighs," I explained.

"Throughout my life, men have stared at my breasts. Very few men ever look me in the face - you were one of those few. I have met a lot of men at the hotel as they check in or out. They just stare at my breasts so I ask them a question and when they look up to answer me, they usually turn red in the face. It is a bit of a curse having these big things. They are heavy to carry around and they are always in my way. They are not really that sensitive or sexual for me. So you are not the only person with larger than normal sex organs."

"Leslie, let me ask you a question. Have you ever been a MENSA member?" I asked.

"Yes, I belonged to the chapter in Boston and then later was a member in Hartford. Why do you ask?" she asked.

"In talking with you over the last couple of days, I realized just how intelligent you are. Your MENSA membership confirms it for me," I said.

"Are you a member?" she asked.

"I joined my freshman year in college. I had an almost perfect SAT score when I entered engineering school," I said.

"Here I go again asking you about difficult subjects. Tell me about your divorce if you don't mind," she said.

"I don't mind. A lot of it is so far back now that I can talk about it. As I have told you, I had a hard time dating after college. After ten years or so of being single, I honestly got tired of being alone so I married a girl from my home town. She was Italian and a good Catholic, which meant that we did not have sex before marriage. She was younger than I and was still in college. I supported her through grad school and her Doctorate in psychology.

"After she was out of grad school, we found that we didn't have too much in common. Up until that time we both were busy - me with my business and her with school work, so we didn't have sex very often. When she finally graduated, I started really pressing her for more sex than what we had been having. I needed it every day but she only wanted once a week.

"My wife became registered as a practicing psychologist and started her own business. Over time sex dwindled down to once a month and eventually only several times a year.

"One night at dinner I was trying to tell her that I was not getting enough loving and she told me that she didn't need sex because her career was enough to satisfy her. She also told me that my dick was too big for her and if she had known that, she would not have married me. She said that she hated sex with me because she was always sore for days afterward.

"I came home a day early from one of my consulting trips and planned to go right to bed and sleep for 10 hours because I was so exhausted. When I walked into our house, I found her in bed with her college advisor. I threw him outside and then had an angry talk with my wife. She told me it was just sex and meant nothing. She even told me that she really doesn't like sex but was doing it in return for her advisor's help in setting up her business. She refused to talk about her affair or tell me how long it had been going on so I went to the university and talked with her advisor. He apologized for screwing my wife. He said she was attractive and he pressured her to have sex with him. He confessed that it was only the one time and it was not worth the effort because she was a lousy lay. I had to agree.

"I moved into the guest bedroom. We didn't divorce because both of us were busy with our separate businesses and honestly we couldn't afford the lawyer fees. Neither one of us could afford to live alone. We split the bills 50/50. About all we did was eat together, more like roommates. When I was offered a job with the CIA, I took it because I had no real ties to Boulder anymore. I moved to Virginia and lived there for 10 years. My last year there I started preparing to retire. In straightening out my affairs, I filed for divorce. She fought it because she is Catholic but in the end I got the divorce. We sold the house and split the money 50/50. I have been free for 2 years now, but I am so burned out on women that I do not date. You are the first person I have been to bed with since my divorce," I explained.

"Have you been to Capulin Volcano?" I asked changing the subject.

"No I haven't. Is it a real volcano?" she asked.

"Yes, and we will be driving by it in about 20 minutes. I will detour and take you there," I said.

When we arrived at the park, I took her to the top of the cone and took my first photos of her there. We both hit the bathrooms and resumed our travels to Colorado.

Later in the afternoon we crossed into Colorado and I began to feel more at home once I could see the mountains.

"Tell me about your place," Leslie said.

"It is new -- I am the first owner. It is an 'executive' duplex, meaning that it has a lot of amenities. The correct term is 'shared housing' now. I didn't need a big house anymore since I am single. This has 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a utility room, an office, a kitchen and a living room. The basement is unfinished so I use it for storage. It has a two car garage but I only have one car," I explained.

"It sounds nice. I bet it is cozy," she replied.

"It has a wonderful fireplace that is very cozy in the winter," I said.

oooo

It was about 7 pm when I drove into my garage. We entered through the utility room and then into the kitchen. I unloaded the car and put the luggage into the master bedroom.

"You will have to sleep with me because the spare bedroom does not have sheets or blankets," I said smiling.

"I don't mind if you don't," she said giggling.

I did not have much food in the house so I took her to my favorite Italian restaurant for dinner. When we returned home, Leslie was yawning a lot so I suggested that we head to bed. It had been a long day.

We both undressed and crawled into my king-sized bed. We held each other and made out for a while.

"I am going to give you one of my famous handjobs tonight. I am really too tired to screw," Leslie said.

She gently grabbed my dick and started touching it all over. She rubbed the head with her thumb while she started stroking up and down with her hand. She eventually fell into a rhythm of stroking that felt very good. Occasionally she would stop and rub the ridge around the bottom of the head with a finger. I was getting close so I told her so. She sped up her stroking and in less than a minute I was shooting cum all over me. I was quite vocal as I came. She continued stroking after I came but I get too sensitive and I grabbed her hand to get her to stop. She got off the bed and went to the bathroom. She returned with a warm washcloth and towel and cleaned me up.

To return the favor, I kissed her and slid a finger into her vagina. I massaged her G spot and she did not last even a minute before she was having a huge orgasm. We laid on our sides and went to sleep.

oooo

The next day we went grocery shopping and she settled into cooking for us. That afternoon I took her for a hike in Boulder below the Flatirons. I noticed that she really did not have hiking or cold weather gear so I took her shopping.

Each day I would take her someplace trying to impress her about Colorado. One day we drove up to Copper Mountain and had lunch there. In the afternoon we rented bicycles and took the ski lift to the top of the mountain and then rode the bikes down the service road. Another day I took her to Rocky Mountain Park. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

My Hometown

One evening I told her to pack an overnight bag because I was taking her up in the mountains to my hometown. It is a 3 hour+ trip to get there so we would need to stay overnight. I told her that I wanted her to meet my parents and my family members there.

We woke up early and Leslie made us a very ice breakfast. During the drive, we had a great time talking about some of the place that we had been over the past few days. She was curious about my hometown but I told her to wait and see for herself.

We arrived about noon so I took her to a restaurant for lunch. Afterward I rented a room in one of the hotels and I put our luggage into the room. I took her for a drive around town and pointed out many places and recalled many memories from living there. The schools have all been replaced but I showed where they were. We drove past the house where I grew up. That evening we had dinner with my nephew and his family who still lives there.

oooo

The next morning after breakfast, I drove her up one of the mountain passes to place were I have always found garnets lying on the ground. She had great fun looking for them and ended up with a baggie full.

On the way back into the town I drove into the cemetery.

"Why are we coming here?" she asked.

"You will see," I said.

I drove around until I found the headstone I was looking for. I stopped the car and walked over to the headstone. I asked Leslie to please come with me. I stood beside a headstone and said, "I wanted you to meet my parents."

"These people are your parents? They had a different surname than yours," she said.

"This is my maternal grandparents. From when I was 3 days old, until I was a senior in high school, these people raised me. My father was a career military man. My mother went with him where ever he was stationed and she left me with my grandparents. So they are my parents," I explained.

"How awful! You mother went off and left you," she said.

"Actually it was for the best. My mother was a lousy mother because she was too into my father and had no time for raising a child. My grandparents were kind, calm and very intelligent so I was raised in a very loving environment. I am proud to have them as my parents," I said.

Leslie nodded her head to show that she under stood. I took a small, velvet box from my pocket and opened it. Inside was a wedding ring with 3 large diamonds.

"This is about the only thing I got from my grandparents when they passed away. It is my grandmother's ring from their 50th wedding anniversary. She wore it every day. It was originally supposed to go to my mother but Grannie changed her will in later years to give me the ring," I explained.

I grabbed Leslie's left hand and I slid the ring on her ring finger.

"You can see how lovely it looks on. This is the first time it has been out of the safe since Grannie died," I said.

Leslie looked at the ring and then up at me. I saw tears in her eyes.

"Do you think that you know me well enough to be married to me?" I asked.

She burst into tears and gave me a big hug,

"You bet your ass that I want to marry you and your big cock," she said.

That evening we had dinner with my brother and his wife. Leslie loved showing them the ring.

The next day we were able to get a marriage license because my hometown is the county seat. I had a local attorney draw up a simple prenuptial agreement to prevent any cheating. Two days later we were married in the little Episcopal Church in my hometown with my brother and his wife as our witnesses. That night I got the fucking of my life. I think I saw the sun coming up when we finally stopped.

The next day we returned to my home near Boulder and planned a honeymoon. We opted for a 21 day river cruise through Europe.

Epilogue:

After the honeymoon, we returned to Texas to sell her house and car. She held a garage sale and disposed of most everything. When all matters were cleaned up, we returned to Colorado to live.