The Hotel Meet Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave and Paul meet again for another dangerous liaison.
3.1k words
4.48
3.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three weeks since Paul and Dave had met for their two sessions of steamy hot sex. Life had gone by just as it did before. Work, family, the occasional bout of socialising down the local. The pair had kept in touch swapping the occasional dick pic on WhatsApp but nothing had developed on a serious level from their first encounter.

Paul, feeling frisky while at work one day decided to spice things up a little. He had left his office on the tenth floor. He made his way to the staff bathrooms for some 'alone time'. Upon entering the bathroom he made sure he was indeed alone and that the coast was clear. He chose a cubicle and locked himself into it.

Taking out his phone he positioned it on the toilet cistern. He pulled down his trousers and hit the record button. For a few moments he wanked his cock until it became rock hard, wiping pre cum all over his flat smooth stomach. Groaning and flinching as with each stroke he came closer to a climactic finish.

Eventually he was there and shot his load all over the wall of the toilet cubicle! He wiped up the jizz with his fingers and licked them clean. Smiling and winking at the camera as he hit the stop button. After he'd cleaned himself up he pulled up his trousers and tucked away his semi hard cock in his underpants.

He returned to his office where he proceeded to send the naughty video to Dave. With the caption 'really horny, need to meet soon!' He rocked back in his chair quite pleased with himself. His dick now soft but still sticky. A knock came at the door. It was his secretary.

'Tea Paul?'

'That would be lovely thanks Sue. Milk and two sugars please.'

Dave was sat in his garden enjoying the sunshine. He had the day off work and his wife had taken the kids to her mothers for the day. He sat in a deckchair, bare chested and in shorts and flip flops soaking up the rays. His phone sprang to life with a buzz and a jingle. It was a video message. But who could it be from? He opened the phone, it was Paul. He cupped his hand over the phone to shield the screen from the beaming sun. He watched as Paul wanked off to the camera before exploding his load. The eight minute video had got him aroused and ready for some playtime if his own.

He dashed into the house hiding his bulge with his hand. Once in he removed it allowing his stiff dick to stand proud. As he watched the video for a second time he could feel the end of his cock getting wet and sticky. He glanced round the room to see that no one could see through the windows and took off his shorts.

His dick was so hard it sprang from his shorts. He raced up the stairs and into the bedroom. Reaching under the bed he pulled out an Erotic Adventures shopping back. From it he took a large dildo and some lube.

He positioned himself on the bed with his legs in the air revealing is freshly shaven balls. He placed his phone at the end of the bed and hit record. He lubed up his asshole, the dildo and his cock. Starting with his fingers he eased them in gently to his ring slowly motioning them back and forth. His dick was now oozing pre cum and he began stroking his shaft and his balls.

He took the tip of the dildo and inserted it slowly. He let out a whimper and a cry as the silicone shaft slipped in deeper. He began to ease the silicone shaft in with one hand and twist his nipples with the other. As he did his cries got louder. He imagined it was Paul fucking him, towering over him with his toned physique grinding up against him. He stopped his nipple play and began wanking his cock. He then let out a huge cry and spunk spurted out from his helmet and onto his chest covering his abs with hot sticky cum!

He eased the dildo out slowly, stood up and showed the camera his achievement before smiling and blowing a kiss and hitting the stop button. He wiped himself down with a towel from the en-suite bathroom. Still completely naked and semi hard he sent the video to Paul with the caption 'This is what I'm gonna do to you the next time we meet!'

He jumped in the shower and left his phone on the bed. It was boiling hot outside so a cool shower was just what he needed. Once he'd finished, Dave went back into the bedroom at checked his phone. There was a text message from Paul on it. '7pm Tuesday, room 25 at the Grand Hotel in Nottingham town Centre. Don't be late!'

Tuesday finally arrived. Dave was having breakfast with his wife Maria. While reading the paper and spooning in a mouthful of muesli he casually blurted out.

"Oh by the way, I'm away tonight with work. It's a HR thing in Nottingham. I'm gonna stay over because it will be a late finish no doubt."

"And you're only telling me this now?" Maria responded.

"I know, I'm sorry it was kind of a last minute thing. I'll be back in the morning I promise."

Maria, clearly perturbed by what she had just heard left the breakfast table and went into the kitchen. Dave, followed bringing his empty bowl with him.

"You do this every time and it's pissing me off. Why can't work ask someone else to go?" Cried Maria, as she stood the sink, Ames folded with an indelible look of scorn etched into her face.

"As I said it was last minute, one of the other guys pulled out because his mum wasn't well so I was called in. I didn't think you'd mind?"

That seemed to have calmed Maria down.

"Ok well just tell them no next time it's too short notice. We have two kids that need looking after by both of us not just me."

"Ok I promise. Next time I'll tell them no."

Although this was a blatant lie, it was so good that Dave had convinced himself it was true. Maria fell for it hook line and sinker. He didn't like lying to her. But what was the alternative. Tell her the truth and loose everything? Ignorance is bliss he told himself repeatedly. What she doesn't know can't hurt her. Dave pecked his wife on the cheek and left the house for work kissing his children on their heads as he did.

Paul had taken a day off from his day job to travel to Nottingham to meet Dave at the hotel. Flexi time allowed him to do this and his wife was away for the week so she was none the wiser. He arrived in good time. Checked in and went straight to the room. As he opened the door his phone buzzed. It was Dave.

'On my way can't wait to see you!'

Paul hauled his night bag in and set it down on the super king sized bed. He unpacked his toiletries, clean socks and underwear and a change of clothes. All that was left in the bottom of the bag was lube, condoms, toys and restraints. He put the bag of toys under the bed and went down to the bar to wait for Dave.

Dave arrived at the hotel an hour later. He text Paul as he entered the hotel lobby.

'I'm at the bar' came the reply.

Dave made his way to the bar where Paul was waiting. Dave was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt that was tight fitting and revealing in parts. The hotel bar was fairly busy, the evening dinner service had begun in the restaurant next door. He got a glimpse of Paul sat at the bar sipping his second Jack Daniels and Coke. Paul caught sight of Dave as he lingered in the doorway. He waived and motioned him over with his arm.

"Hey, how was the trip?" Paul asked.

"It was ok to be fair. Not that busy and only the one stop so pretty straightforward."

"Do you want a drink?" Asked Paul.

"I could murder a beer!" After a nod from Paul, the bar attendant brought over a chilled bottle of Bud.

"Fuck he's cute" Dave said taking a sip of his beer while gazing at the barman's backside.

"I know I've been eyeing him up since I got here. His name is Angelo and he's from Italy."

"An Italian stallion, very nice! How do you know so much about him already?"

"I don't, I over heard a conversation he was having with one of the waitresses."

The pair giggled like mischievous schoolboys as they drank their drinks.

"So you like my video then?'" Asked Paul with a cheeky twinkle in his eye.

"Oh yes, definitely that has kept me going all week!" Dave's eyes lit up with delight as he told Paul how much he liked his erotic video.

"Well how's about we go upstairs and you can have the real thing? Let's turn that clip into a feature film?"

Paul's cheeky smile and suggestive look in his eye was all the clarification Dave needed that they were both in for a good night.

"I think what are we waiting for let's go!"

An enthusiastic Paul and Dave gathered their drinks along with Dave's over night bag and made their way to room 25 on the third floor. Paul was in front of Dave, his tight ass like a peach bulged through the trousers of his business suit. Dave imagined briefly, burying his face in between those cheeks and licking Paul out.

"This is us, room 25" said Paul as he inserted the pass key into the door handle.

A flash of green light and they were in. The aroma of Madagascan Vanilla filled the air as they entered. The room was spacious and definitely not one of the hotels budget suites. Plush carpets, widescreen TV, mini bar, en-suite bathroom and a super king sized bed. This was something special! Paul put his drink down on the dressing table next to the television.

'Pass me your bag, I'll put it in the cupboard.' Dave gave Paul his bag and said;

"I've got something special for you in there."

"Really? Well now I'm intrigued." I'm not usually one for surprises. But in your case I'll make an exception."

Paul put the bag on the bed and undid the zip. He had to wade through Dave's spare clothing and toiletries to get to the bottom. What he found was the dildo Dave had used in his video, some ass less underwear and porn dvds.

"Well you really have come prepared haven't you?"He said taking out the large silicone dildo.

Dave stepped closer to Paul and put his arms around his waist and drew him near. The two kissed and then kissed again. Eventually falling onto the bed locked in a passionate embrace. Dave stood up and pulled off his T-shirt.

"Fucking hell." Paul said "You're so hot! I can't wait to get you inside me."

Dave looked down at Paul. He could see he was hard. He lowered himself down into his knees and began to undo Paul's trouser zip. He could see a small wet patch beginning to form in his grey suit trousers. Dave slipped his hand inside Paul's trousers and felt his hard throbbing cock.

"Don't rub it too hard otherwise I'll be sending you the dry cleaning bill for these trousers"

"Don't worry I'll be gentle. Any way it will be worth the expense."

Dave took out Paul's cock and held it against his lips. He rolled back his foreskin to reveal his glistening purple helmet. His banana shaped dick was firm and throbbing. Veins bulging and standing Proud along his shaft. Dave began to lick around his smooth balls and up the length of his cock to the tip. Opening up his mouth he took the whole length of Paul's meaty cock. As Dave took it back he used his tongue to tease the top of Paul's ball sack. Warm saliva dripped down Paul's length lubricating his girth.

"Christ that's so good don't stop!" Cried out an excited Paul.

"Your cock is so fucking big I love it. You fill my mouth perfectly."

Dave continued to folate Paul occasionally glancing up at him and he took another gulp and deep throated him making him flinch with pleasure. Paul was almost at the point of no return and had to beg Dave to stop! Dave did as he was asked and stopped. Paul's cock was now slathered in pre-cum and Dave's wet and warm saliva.

As he stopped Paul rose to his feel and removed all of his clothing. He shuffled himself onto the bed near the head board. He invited Dave to Join him. Dave, who by this time was also in his birthday suit happily obliged. The two men embraced in each others arms as they rolled about the bed together naked. Flesh upon flesh, muscle grinding against muscle and the intense, testosterone filled romp got heavier as the two men got more into it.

"Let me eat you out" Paul asked Dave? "I want to taste your ass so fucking badly!"

"Ok, but don't be gentle make me scream!"

With that Dave positioned himself on the bed. Face down and legs apart. His smooth tight hole exposed to the warm air of the room. Paul could see his bulging ball sack between his legs. He began gently kissing them. Just tiny little teasing kisses. Enough to send a shiver of delight to the end of Dave's cock, oozing out a bead of sticky pre-cum. Dave positioned his dick, now all sticky. I was let flat against his stomach swelling and almost ready to explode.

Paul gently pulled apart his cheeks before starting to tease Dave's man pussy with his tongue. Licking from the base of spine right down to his ball sack. He gently kissed his throbbing balls while Dave's cock stood rigid against his flat stomach. Groaning as each micro kiss, lick and and stroke produced more sticky pre-cum from his helmet. Now well lubed up with his saliva, Paul pushed his fingers into Dave's arsehole. He let out a gentle moan as one finger went in, followed by the other shortly after. Dave's insides were warm and soft. Wet and silky. Paul gently teases his fingers in and out while at the same time rubbing around his opening.

"My God, you're fucking good!" Cried Dave. His face now buried into the pillow and his firm cheeks in the air.

"I fucking love eating ass. Especially yours! It's so beautiful!" Paul said enthusiastically.

Paul asked Dave to lie on his back. As he did he took out one of the dildos in the bag. He also took out the restraints and the blindfold.

"Are you ok with this? If not that's cool we don't have to use any of this stuff?" Asked Paul. Hoping for an affirmative response?

"I'm cool with it. In fact I insist" came Dave's reply.

Paul placed the blind fold gently over Dave's eyes. He was now in complete darkness. His senses now heightened somewhat. He raised his arms above his head and Dave secured them to the bed posts with the leather cuffs. One arm out stretched to one corner of the bed. And the other repeated on the opposite side. Paul straddled Dave's chest and teased his cock around his mouth. He rubbed his dick up and down his face as Dave slathered it in his saliva.

"Let me taste your balls?" Asked a trussed up Dave. Paul happily obliged. Tea bagging Dave he enjoyed the sensation of his heavy cum filled ball sack being sucked and teased. Once Dave had finished, Paul worked his way down Dave's ripped chest teasing his nipples with his tongue along the way. He made the most of enjoying those rock solid washboard abs and he made his way back down towards his throbbing cock.

Paul started sucking Dave's cock. Deep throating him, he let out a gasp and a euphoric cry. Harder and harder he sucked, saliva and pre-cum lubricating his shaft and moistening his balls. Up his legs went as Paul made his way back down between his cheeks. He took the dildo and pumped several squirts of KY Jelly onto the end and down the shaft. He gently feasted the tip of the sex toy into Dave's ass. Widening his ring as it went deeper bit by bit. Slowly at first and then a little faster as Dave's cries became louder. He turned on the vibrations which intensified the sensation! Sticky white cum started to jet out of Dave's cock covering his chest.

"Don't stop Paul, I want you inside me. I want to feel you deep in me. Fuck me!"

Paul did as he was asked and slid straight into Dave's now loose hole. The warm hugging sensation around his dick as it went in was unbelievable. Even with a condom on he could feel every sensation and it was electrifying.

"You feel amazing!" Paul cried out.

Dave, on his back with his legs in the air and arms outstretched and shackled relished every moment of the pounding he was receiving. His cock began to harden again and his balls began to swell. He was ready for shot number two as the tip of Paul's cock met with his prostate. With another cry of pleasure, eruption number two came billowing out of the end of his cock. The hot sticky load splashing up his chest and cascading down his sided and onto the bed.

Paul pulled his cock out and tore off the condom and flung it to the floor. He walked to the top of the bed and released adages hands from the cuffs. Dave sat bolt upright, removed the blindfold and began sucking Paul's dick. Going at it like a man possessed be sucked and sucked until eventually his own mouth was filled which Paul's hot load.

"You're a swallower!" Paul said peering down at Dave with a smile on his face.

"I never waste a drop, especially when it tasted that fucking good."

The pair, we're now exhausted. The room was in complete disarray. Dave shuffled back to the top of the bed and Paul joined them. They led there naked stirring at the ceiling.

"Fancy some room service?" Asked Dave.

"Sure why not" came Paul's reply. "Would be a shame not to!"