The Hotel Meet Pt. 01

Story Info
An anonymous meet for sex hits the spot on both occasions.
2.6k words
3.95
6.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave had been trawling the internet for weeks! Websites, chat rooms, apps and dating sites. But with no luck. He wasn't looking for a relationship he just wanted a fuck. Well more than a fuck. Fed up with the monotony of married life he wanted something different. Something spontaneous and kinky. A playmate to explore fetishes with and swap dirty nude pics with. Eventually his big break came. A handsome stranger named Paul had checked out his profile and sent him a DM.

'Hey, I'm Paul. Looking for NSF with a horny guy tonight? Into kink, fetish and bondage. Interested then hit me up?' Wow, Dave couldn't believe his luck. Staring at the screen he debated whether to reply or not? If he did then this would been the beginning of his first man on man experience. If he didn't the opportunity may be lost forever. He wasn't getting any younger and knew that life was about taking risks and ceasing opportunities.

'Fuck it!' He thought. Like an excited school boy he replied. 'Hey Paul, thanks for your message. Would love to meet. Nice pic btw. Looking for my first gay experience.' Message sent! No turning back now.

A reply came back. 'Excellent, would love to be the first to break you in? How big are you? I'm 8" cut. Quite thick and I can go for ages!' Paul certainly was sure of himself. A quality Dave took a liking to. 'Sounds amazing! I really want your meat inside me. Fancy meeting at the Sauna in town?' Hands shaking with excitement and his heart pounding, Dave had never felt so alive. Ping ping, went the phone.

'Excellent, I'll see you there at 8pm I'll wait for you in the lobby.' This was it! Dave had secured his first meet. His first real encounter was about to take place. No more imagining, no more fantasising watching porn late at night in the spare room with the volume down. He messaged back. 'Great see you there!'

8pm came. Dave made his way into the main waiting area of the sauna. Paul, a handsome older guy in his forties was waiting. His muscular physique glowed of the fluorescent lighting of the waiting area. He had a modest amount of chest hair. It has been trimmed recently. With a towel wrapped around his waist he propped himself up against the wall.

'You must be Dave? Hi, I'm Paul nice to meet you,' he outstretched his arm and opened is big hand. The two men shook hands. Paul had a firm handshake. He definitely worked out. His bicep tensed as he shook Dave's hand. 'Nice to meet you Paul, shall we go grab a beer?' Dave was nervous, his voice cracked slightly under pressure. 'I've got a better idea come with me'.

The two men entered into the sauna and took off their towels. Paul sat down. His cock curled like a banana up against his washboard abs. He took hold of his dick and slowly rolled back his foreskin. His helmet well and truly lubed up with pre-cum.

'Fucking hell.' Dave exclaimed! You really are a big boy aren't you?' Paul gestured to him to come closer and so he did. He began by stroking Paul's muscular thigh then stroking his balls. His public area was neatly trimmed. Perfect for caressing with one's mouth. Paul was also hard. His dick throbbing and ready for action. Paul pressed him back into the bench and began to suck him off slowly. The warm feeling of Paul's wet mouth made Dave groan with pleasure. Paul sucked harder using his hand to stimulate his shaft. He deep throated him and used it tongue to tickle his balls.

Dave cried out again. His stomach tensed and his body lurched forward. He exploded in Paul's mouth. Torrents of hot creamy cum filled his mouth. As the spunky load shot from his helmet Paul sucked harder and faster until Dave was forced to prize his head away.

The heat of the steam room was now overwhelming the pair. 'Wow! That was the best blow hob I've never had. You're amazing!' Paul smiled as he wiped his chin. 'Your cock tasted so good. But I need to get out of here before I pass out.' Paul and Dave left the sauna. They ventured back to the changing rooms to shower. Before entering the shower Paul checked his phone. He had several missed calls and some urgent sounding text messages.

Turning to Dave, Paul said. 'Mate I'm really sorry but I've gotta go! Look I've got your number I'll text you in the week.' With that Paul put on his things and left.

Feeling euphoric, Dave took a moment to process what had happened. After refreshing his face with some cold water from the changing room fountain, he got dressed and left the sauna. opening the main door and stepping into the bright sunshine disoriented him slightly. After a moment he gathered himself and ventured home. A day later another message on the app came through. It was Paul again. This time he wanted to meet in a hotel room to go the whole way with Dave! Never one to pass up an opportunity and still feeling elated after the previous days events, Dave replied in the affirmative. The time, 8pm. The place, the Grand Hotel in town.

He told his wife he was away on business. He knew it was a lie but he also knew she wouldn't check to find out. He was safe. Paul had messaged him again. He

said he had a hotel booked for a course in Nottingham but he found out the course was being postponed but still wanted to use the room as it had been paid for and he had an excuse to have some fun away from home.

Paul was another cheater. A common trait in older gay men. It came from a lifetime of oppression and intolerance. He didn't feel good about it. But it was just one of those things. Him and his wife hadn't been near each other for years! The occasional fumble on their wedding anniversary was as good as it got these days. Meeting Dave was an escape from his own boring sexless reality.

Dave made his way down to the hotel and met him in a nearby Costa. They had a coffee and a great chat. As their previous dalliance had ended so abruptly there was much to catch up on. First of all 'why the sudden exit?' Dave asked? 'Well it was her indoors. She's a bit neurotic and was panicking over nothing. She makes a song and dance about the silliest of things. It's just best to go back and calm her down.' He sipped is piping hot skinny latte being careful not to get froth around his perfect lips. Dressed in a business suit he looked incredibly hot. His chest creating the perfect muscular outline on his shirt.

The two men chatted for an hour. Sipping coffee and exchanging suggestive but discreet looks in the busy coffee shop. Screaming babies and mothers at the end of their tethers now littered the already cramped shop. 'Shall we get out of here?' Paul suggested. 'Absolutely' came the reply from Dave. Gulping down his last mouthful of cappuccino he rose to his feet and left the table.

Paul and Dave, made their way to the hotel. Chatting along the way. Although both of them talkative nothing they where saying was of any consequence. They where just killing time and filling the silence with noise. A nervous chatter to steady the nerves. They got to the hotel and made their way up to his room. Paul took off his tie and suit jacket. His bulging biceps were a sight to behold. The figure hugging shirt was either a mistake or an intentional occipital aphrodisiac?

Dave took off his coat and placed it on the chair next to the bed. He undid the first two top buttons of his shirt. The room was warm and stuffy. The bed seemed comfy. A super king sized mattress with a damask bed spread and feather goose down pillows. 'So shall we do this or what?' Paul asked with a confident smile on his face. He began kissing Dave on the mouth. His tongue slid in and the two were locked in a passionate snorting embrace. Dave spares no time in unbuttoning Paul's shirt revealing his heaving chest.

Dave ripped off his shirt and embraced Paul's muscular physique. The feel of his hot muscles body against his sent the blood rushing to his cock. The men took off their trousers. And next there underpants. Stiff cocks now pushed against each other duelling like gladiators in battle. Pre-cum lubricating their shafts. Sweat had now started to leak from their hot bodies, a manly odour filled the room. A testosterone filled encounter was something both men had yearned for.

They fell onto the bed. Paul, bearing down on Dave, grinding his hips in a circular motion against Dave's throbbing cock and aching cum filled balls. Paul's foreskin rocked back and forth revealing his purple helmet dripping with sticky juice. 'Do you like toys?' He asked Dave panting trying to catch his breath. 'Fuck yes!' Came the reply. Dave admired Paul's body in all of its glory. He was in heaven. Paul leaned over the edge of the bed and retrieved a bag. He stood up and placed the items in the bed.

He asked Dave if The pair of them could do some anal play as he has been top for ages but as time went by he wanted to be fucked more and more! They had briefly spoken about this over messages. Dave, facing the array of different sex toys in front of him said. 'Seeing as you looked after me the other day. It is my turn to pleasure you! I'll start nice and slow and stretch that amazing tight hole of yours!' Paul couldn't wait. The thought of being penetrated thrilled him. His heart began beating faster, his cock began twitching as more blood rushed to its shaft!

He lay back down in the bed and they both kissed, deeply touching and stroking each other. Paul had a great cock and balls. Dave loved to feel them in his hands and over his body. He bags groping his back side teasing his hole with his fingers.

Paul wanked and kissed Dave edging him closer to ejaculation. 'Stop stop! He cried out. I don't wanna cum yet!' Paul made his way to the edge of the bed and opened his legs. His cock and balls in all their glory lay before him. 'Come on then give it a suck?' Dave didn't have to think twice. He immediately pounced and got between his legs and took his cock in his mouth while holding his balls. He eagerly started sucking his dick going up and down his shaft teasing his helmet with his tongue, he was so thick and meaty! He was also veiny and it felt great to suck! Dave asked Paul to lay on his back. His cock now dripping with Dave's hot saliva!

'Lay back and relax.' Dave told him in a soft and seductive tone. Paul did as he was told and Dre his legs up presenting his arsehole to him. It was a great view of his tight hole. While he lay there Dave began slowly wanking him. The expressions of pleasure in his face were a real turn on. Gazing at his smooth hole Dave drew closer. Releasing his cock and placing both hands either side of his thunderous thighs he began teasing his hole with his mouth. Kissing it gently it puckered and relaxed with each caress. Next came the tongue. Hot and wet, Dave licked him out like he would an ice cream on holiday.

He was so smooth and soft. He licked from his hole to his balls to his cock and back again. Now that he was moist and relaxed Dave gently teasing Paul's hole with his finger. Gently running it in a circular motion moistening it with spit as he went. In went the finger. At first just the tip. Then a little further until eventually his whole finger was in. In and out it went. With each thrust came a gentle moan.

'Use the toys, I want one of them inside me!' Dave peered across the bed and looked at the toys. Paul reached above his head and retrieved an item. It was a dildo. Lubing it up, Dave gently inserted the silicone cock into Paul's quivering hole. As it went in Paul let out an almighty moan. Then a sudden gulp of air as if his breath had been taken away. The dildo was in and Dave gently rocked it back and forth. The maids and groans got louder. Dave became more and more excited! He started wanking his own cock enthusiastically.

'Fuck me Dave!' Cried Paul! With that Dave stood up reached for a condom and slid it on. He straddled himself between Paul's legs and entered him. He was already loose so there was little resistance. The warm feel of his arse felt good. As he went deeper in he could feel his internal muscles twitching around his cock. The smooth gliding entrance provided a sensual feel along his hard shaft and caressed his helmet. His balls now touching his cheeks he began to grind and then thrust. Back and forth he went, the feeling intensifying with each motion. The two men now groaning with pleasure. Paul began to twist and pinch his own nipples for extra pleasure. The sweat on his abs now running down bleeding into the mattress.

Dave was fucking away frantically huffing and puffing away. He pulled out and tore off the condom. He stood over Paul and yanked his dick. His legs went slack as his load shot out of the end of his cock. Hot spunk covered Paul's chest. Steaming torrents of creamy load drenched him. After the crescendo of the orgasm began to subside Dave stepped back to admire his mast work! Paul groped his cock. Still rock hard with a ball bag full of spunk he needed to finish.

He rose to his feet. He ran his fingers along his chest gathering up some of the cum. He placed his fingers suggestively into his mouth and tasted Dave's oats. 'You taste good!' Dave smiled and took a step closer. They embraced again before Paul turned Dave round and bent him over. Rimming him out to get him wet he was enthusiastic and dedicated to the task. Dave couldn't believe it.

As his ass was being eaten out he started wanking his cock again. Now creamy again with pre-cum his helmet was tender after the explosion he'd just experienced. Paul stood upright and lubed up his sheathed cock. Stepping closer and pressing his body against Dave's back he gently worked his cock into Dave's tight ass. Dave gasped and steadied himself against the dresser.

Paul had to be about 8" and he felt every bit of it enter him. Paul wrapped his muscular arms around Dave's waist and began pounding him. Thrusting his dick deep inside and at the same time kissing the back of his neck. His hot breath whistling through his ears as he got more feral in his love making. Dave moaned, deep and animalistic moans. Almost growing with pleasure. The pounding got harder and faster until Paul finally let out a cry.

Forced into his tip toes to get his entire length into Dave he shuddered before slowly withdrawing. As he eased out, the condom, filled with his massive load sagged.

The two met collapsed on the bed. Paul from removed the condom from his semi hard cock and discarded it into the trash can. 'How was that for you?' Paul asked panting. 'Fucking amazing' came Dave's reply.