Fucked by His Brother in Law

Story Info
Guy has first time sex with his brother in law.
1.4k words
4.49
13.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister's wedding was fantastic. She always dreamed of her perfect wedding and it all came together exactly as she dreamed. The reception was quite the party. Wine was flowing, music was pumping and everyone was having a great time. I was meeting a lot of my new brother-in-law's family for the first time. I was in college most of the year so many of his family were strangers to me but they all seemed very friendly. My brother in law, Ted, was a great guy. He was an accountant and looked after the books for his father's business. He was twenty-five and I was nineteen. Despite our age difference we got along very well and had a lot of things in common.

I danced a lot that night. More than usual because I'm not much of a dancer. Had a few dances with my sister, mother, Ted's mother, and his sister. At one point Ted asked me to join him on the dance floor as we clasped our hands together and danced a circle around the room which made everyone laugh. After that, Ted leaned in and told me that I was a good dancer. I laughed and said thanks. As the night went on I had a few more drinks and a few more dances which included more comedy dances with Ted. During the last dance with Ted, we came together with everyone dancing around us and I'm certain he grabbed my ass. It's possible it was an accident, after all we were both pretty buzzed but right after it happened he looked at me and smiled. The song ended and we walked away and I noticed he was watching me as I walked towards the bar.

I stood at the bar with a beer and thought about what just happened. What if it wasn't an accident? What if he meant to do it? Why would he do that? So many questions but no answers. I sat back at the table with my mom and dad and drank my beer.

I finished my drink and stood up to go to the washroom. Standing at the urinal, I proceeded to do my business when someone walked in. I didn't notice who it was was right away until he spoke.

"Hey, what's up?"

It was Ted, He was standing behind me as I was pissing.

"Just taking care of business," I replied, trying to fake a laugh.

"So, we had a good time out there dancing," he said.

"Oh yeah," I said, "Tons of fun."

With that he walked over and kissed me.

"Listen, not many know this but I'm bisexual," he said in a quiet tone.

"Oh, yeah," I stumbled to think of something to say.

"After tonight I'll be totally committed to your sister, which is great but I want one more fling with a guy before that and I want it to be with you," he said nervously.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My new brother-in-law wants to have sex with me.

"I don't know," I said."I mean, I'm not into guys.

"You're in college, I mean aren't you supposed to experiment in college?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I experiment with weed, not sex with dudes," I replied.

He walked over to me and took me by my hand.

"Look, I understand if you don't want to but I would really want to do it as soon as possible," he said as sincerely as possible.

"Why me,"I asked.

"I trust you, you're a good guy and pretty damn good looking too," he said

I admit I was very flattered by his words so I told him I would think about it. He said ok but try not to wait too long,

He left the washroom and I just stood there unsure of what to do. I went back out and got another beer and just stood there taking small sips as I thought about his proposal.

The more I thought about it, the more interested I became. I thought I am in college and you only live once so, what the hell.

I found Ted and told him I was interested and he grinned from ear to ear. I asked when he wanted to do it and he said how about now. He told me that the reception hall had a lot of rooms that are never really used and we could go to one of them. I asked him if he was sure about that and he said it was fine since it didn't have to be long and involved with lots of foreplay or anything. I said ok sure let's go and I followed him as he led me down a long hall.

We entered the room and he locked the door behind us. He asked me if I was sure I wanted to do this and I said yes. He kissed me and I kissed him back. The more we kissed the more I got into it. We wrapped our arms around each other as we kissed and I could feel my cock getting hard. Never in my life did I think I would ever get a boner from being with another guy but here I was kissing my new brother in law and I was stiffer than I had been in a long time.

I didn't know what to do next but he sure as hell did. He began to unzip my pants and pull them down. He then got on his knees in front of me and took my dick in his hand. It started out with stroking which led to him putting it in his mouth. I moaned as his warm mouth took the full length of my cock. I closed my eyes and forgot about the fact that it was a guy who was sucking my dick and just enjoyed the sensation as he sucked and slurped on my cock.

"Oh Jason," he moaned as he licked the head of my cock.

He stood up and removed his pants and revealed his cock which was not much bigger than mine but was still a nice cock. He took mine and his and rubbed them together. He grabbed my head and pulled me close and kissed me while rubbing our cocks together. It felt amazing.

"We don't have a lot of time so I want to do this," he said as he turned me around.

I took a few steps and leaned on a table as I could feel him kissing my ass cheeks.

"You have a really nice ass," he said as I could feel both of his hands on my waist.

He stood up and moved closer. I could feel his cock as he teased me with it. I have never been so turned on in my entire life and I couldn't believe it was a guy who was making me feel this way.

He slowly began to slide his cock into my ass. I could feel it going inch by inch until the full length was in. I moaned as he began to rock back and forth, thrusting his hips as both his hands were firmly grasping my waist.

We were both moaning and doing our best not to be too loud. He had a nice pace going. Not too fast but not too slow. It was perfect.

He would occasionally slap my ass which I had never had done to me before but I really liked it as it intensified the moment.

I reached down and grabbed my cock and began to stroke it as he fucked my ass.

It didn't take long and he tried his best to cover his mouth as he came deep inside me.I told him I was close but I didn't want to make a mess so he told me to turn around. He got down on his knees and took my cock into his mouth. He sucked my dick as he played with my balls and in no time at all I dumped a hot load in his mouth.

He got up and wiped his mouth with a napkin that I handed him. We both stood there, silent until I grabbed him and kissed him.

We got ourselves together and left the room. Back at the main reception people wondered where we went and Ted told them we just went outside for some fresh air and they seemed content with that.

Ted took me aside and thanked me for helping him out. I said you're welcome and thank you for introducing me to a new experience. It was my first time with another man but it won't be my last.