The Hotel Night

Story Info
Hotel night.
1k words
3.73
9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sheets in this hotel bed feel great on my skin. The air is still, everything in the room is quiet, all I can hear the rhythmic breathing of my spent, and sleeping husband next to me. It was a fun and relaxing night. Our "sneak away night", at a hotel just a few miles from home. We show up here occasionally, sometimes just for a few hours, other times we stay the entire night and sneak home early the next morning, hoping no one is the wiser.

We choose this hotel, not only because it is close to home, but it has a two person jacuzzi tub, which is favorite for us. We followed our normal routine tonight, arriving at the hotel in the early evening, open a bottle of wine, dole out some healthy pours in each of our glasses, and hop into the jacuzzi tub for some relaxation and a time to connect with each other. We always sit facing each other, legs intertwined, sipping our wine, and enjoying the hot water on our bodies. We never set the bottle of wine too far away, and it's not ever too long before we are on our second or third glass, still soaking away in the tub.

As the wine starts to warm us up, the conversation warms up at an equal rate. Sometimes some light flirting, and almost always followed by some type of discussion on our sexual fantasies. Sometimes we share something recent that has been on one of our minds, or sometimes we go back and resurrect a past conversation that peaked our interest. Either way, as we polish off the first bottle of wine, and our minds are well lubed with thoughts of sexual adventures, it's pretty normal that one of us will suggest hoping out of the tub and going at it on the bed. We do vary it sometimes, and explore with some photo shoots or try fucking on the hotel room sofa, but often we just go straight for the bed and let the physical pleasure take us where it wants to.

This night was fairly typical, 30 or so minutes in the jacuzzi tub, a couple glasses or our favorite red wine, some dirty talk, jump out and dry off, I am on my back in bed, his head between my legs, licking me for a few minutes, I roll over, stick my ass in the air, pull out my favorite vibrator, he eats me from behind, and I hold the vibrator on my clit until I cum. I like it that way, I like to feel myself cum on his tongue, and know that he tastes every bit of my arousal. I then roll over, put his cock in me, he fucks me until he explodes, then we lay there are soak in the afterglow for a few minutes.

We often then may get into bottle of wine number 2, talk about whatever, maybe watch a movie together or go get something to eat. On some random times, we will go for round two, but often we feel that we have had too much wine to be able to get over the finish line, so we just enjoy thinking about the fun we already had, and leave it at just the one release. The same over indulgence in the wine that often prevents us from round tow of sex, also seems to often contribute to not staying awake too long, and falling peacefully asleep together, to end our evening.

Normally, that is where it ends, but on this special night, I had a very unexpected surprise. A hour or so after we called it a night, I was lying in bed half asleep, hearing my husband fully and fast asleep, and I began to hear what sounded like sex from another room. It was late enough that the hotel itself was pretty quiet, and other than the breathing of my sleeping husband, our room was near silent. I laid very still and focused on what I was hearing and it was for sure other people having sex. I started to picture what was happening in my mind. I assumed it was a man and a women, but I only ever heard the sounds of a woman, and the rhythmic sounds of them moving in unison. Her moans were subtle, but loud enough I could hear them through the wall. I don't know exactly what they were doing, but started to picture him laying on top of her, and her legs wrapped around him, as he slowly and repeatedly trusted his cock in and out of her. I started to get really turned on, and my pussy was starting to get wet. They kept up a pretty consistent pace, and her soft moans gained in intensity.

I put my hand below the covers and touched myself a little, but I started to worry their lovemaking would end, before I could finish. It was fucking hot, and I was the only one in the know. My husband was asleep and had no idea, the couple had no idea I was listening...it was just my own private exposure to some others sexual bliss. It was really a huge turn on. I wanted to cum, and I really wanted to do it right along with the couple, but how could I time that? What if I was half way there and they finished...that would suck. I was totally into the moment, but completely dependent on this other unnamed couple going long enough to let me reach my climax. I touched my clit a bit more, letting the waves of pleasure run through me, but I ended up giving it up, and quitting the attempt. I just could not let it go further, if I was not going to finish listening to them.

I rolled over, and sure enough, the sounds from the other room stopped. I guess I made the right call, but damn...it would have been a really exciting experience to have got off, right along with them...Maybe I will have the opportunity in the future.