The Hotel Pt. 02

Story Info
Submissive woman welcomes her Sir's guest.
1.8k words
4.5
9.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy knelt with her forehead pressed to the floor of the hotel room. Her ass glowed pink from the punishment I'd just given her with a riding crop, and no doubt her other cheeks were a similar shade.

I picked up the room phone and dialled room service, "Would you please ask Emily to bring us another bottle of Viognier? Three glasses, if she'd like to join us."

I picked up my glass of wine and stood. Using the end of the riding crop, I slowly traced the line of my submissive's spine from her hairline, following the curve of her back until it rested against her shining, jewelled buttplug. I slowly walked around her, never letting the tip of the crop move from her body. She breathed slowly, half relaxed and half waiting for the sting to come again.

I stood closer now, my feet just an inch or two from her face, and spoke, "As you heard, I've invited a guest to join us. You will give her exactly the same respect and submission that you give me. There will be no more fucking around, and any disobedience will go badly for you. Do you understand?"

Her head wiggled as she nodded into the carpet, and a muffled "Yes Sir," was barely audible.

I used the crop under Lucy's chin to lift her up, giving her the instruction, "Kneel." This she knows and has been practicing, so she quickly adopts the correct pose, with her knees hip-width apart, hands resting on her thighs and her buttocks resting on her heels. It gives me access to most her body while still being inherently submissive. There's a variation I also enjoy, with her hands linked behind her head, but she'll have plenty of discomfort later.

I leaned down to whisper in her ear. She responded with a simple, "Yes Sir."

On my orders, she removed her bra, leaving her in just her hold up stockings and crawled to the door. She opened it carefully and returned to her Kneel position facing the empty corridor. She would greet our guest appropriately.

Being after midnight by now, it was unlikely there would be much traffic past the room, but I wanted to have the possibility running through Lucy's head as she waited. I noticed she had set herself back from the threshold slightly, so wouldn't be seen from too far down the corridor. I made a mental note to punish her for this later. It's good for long term conditioning to let a sub think they've got away with something, at least temporarily.

We didn't have to wait long before Emily appeared in the doorway, dressed all in black and towering over my sub. She had short blonde hair in an aggressive cut, and at a few inches over six feet tall in her spiked heels she had the confidence of someone who turned heads wherever she went.

Emily smirked down at Lucy, and offered the tray of three glasses she was effortlessly carrying in one hand. She shimmied past, left the ice bucket on the table and joined me on the sofa. She greeted me with a more passionate kiss than I'd expected, but which I returned with pleasure. Apparently this scene was as good for her as for me.

I could make out Lucy's cheeks burning bright red as she continued to kneel in the doorway, and decided to get her involved. "Pour us all some wine slut, and shut the door."

I saw relief in her body language as she closed the door and brought the tray of clinking glasses to the table. Once we each had a drink I said to Emily, "I've read that this is the best wine to pair with cunnilingus, but I need a second opinion. Would you let this slut test the idea?"

Emily grinned broadly, stretched out the long leg that was crossed over her other and rested the toe of her shoe on the other woman's bare chest as she knelt before us both. "Yes, perhaps." She stood, slipped out of her heels and slid the slim pants down her thighs. Her black thong followed, and she sat back down.

"I think she needs to ask me nicely first though, don't you?" she said, smiling wolfishly at Lucy. Clearly this role suited her.

I saw my sub take a deep breath and steel herself. She'd never licked another woman's pussy, although we'd discussed at great length how much she longed to. I knew she was excited, nervous, and incredibly turned on.

"Please Miss," she managed in a hoarse voice, "May I lick your pussy?"

Emily took a slow sip of the wine, enjoying dragging out this moment of being in complete control. She swirled the wine around her mouth, apparently savouring it's taste. Then she swallowed.

"No."

She sat forward, sliding onto the edge of the sofa and spreading her legs wide so she seemed to tower over Lucy and dominate her entire view.

She leaned closer now, their faces just a few inches apart. I could see Lucy struggling to maintain eye contact against the piercing, grey gaze of this dominant stranger. I'd chosen well to get Emily involved.

She took another sip without breaking eye contact, then reached out and slapped Lucy's face. Not hard, but it was so unexpected I saw tears well.

"Ask more nicely, you filthy whore," hissed Emily right into her face.

My submissive struggled to compose herself, blinking back tears and finally managing to speak.

"Please Miss, may I be permitted to taste your beautiful pussy, of which I am not remotely worthy or deserving?"

This got a snort of derision in response, but Emily reached out a graceful hand to grip Lucy's hair and pull her forward, as she relaxed back onto the sofa.

Lucy found herself a few inches away from a neat, pale, smoothly shaved pussy. A scenario she'd fantasised about and masturbated to for years. She looked up and received a nod from Emily, then stretched out a hesitant tongue and slowly licked each side of the labia.

Emily got comfortable, then pulled me in for another kiss as Lucy got acquainted with her new role.

Apparently my slut was a quick learner, as it wasn't long before Emily's hips were rolling to meet her licks. I slipped my fingers into Lucy's hair in encouragement; she was doing well and I wanted her to know I was pleased. She managed to make brief eye contact, and I could see she was very into it.

By now I could tell that Emily was close to orgasm, and I let the two of them work on that. Emily's hand replaced mine and she gripped my sub's head tightly as the orgasm swept through her body.

As Emily relaxed she pushed Lucy away with her foot, turning to me with pink cheeks and heaving chest, "Stupid whore didn't even taste the wine."

Apparently one orgasm wasn't enough for Emily, as within seconds she climbed onto my lap, lining up my cock and sinking onto it with a sigh.

Over her shoulder, she growled at Lucy, "Taste the fucking wine and get your tongue in my asshole. Now."

Not a moment's hesitation, Lucy threw back a large gulp of wine, before I felt her tits against my knees and the warmth of her mouth sliding up my cock before she found her target. I knew she'd love this, and that was clear by the way she threw herself into the task.

I loved it too, and the grip of Emily's tight pussy got me close very quickly. She looked down at me, whispered, "Wait for me, don't cum yet," and upped the pace further. She rolled her hips, making sure Lucy's tongue was deep into the action. I felt her eager breath on me with each thrust and I knew this performance was as much for her as for me.

Faster again she rode me, it now taking all my self control not to cum.

Then she started to cum, reaching back to pin Lucy's head between her cheeks. Then I was cumming too, and we moaned together. Lucy's hot mouth stayed right there, and I could feel her tongue greedily lapping at the shaft of my cock as my cum started to leak out.

Emily slipped sideways off me, and cuddled up close as Lucy cleaned my cock. I hadn't needed to tell her, and she was deep into a service frame of mind. For now, anyway.

I decided it was time address her positioning at the door, before she got too comfortable. I picked up the riding crop I'd used on her ass earlier, and hooked it under Lucy's chin. She stopped sucking the cum off my cock, and I guided her back to a kneeling position, where she settled back on her heels.

Then I turned away from her and quietly spoke to Emily as if it was just the two of us, "Did you notice, her knees weren't at the threshold of the door? She disrespected you from the start. Would you like to remind her of her place?"

Emily grinned and licked her lips. "Oh, I'll remind her of her place." She turned a harsh gaze at Lucy then spoke quietly and firmly, "Lie on your back, with your head towards us."

There was no hesitation, just a flush of her cheeks as she adopted the described position. Then Emily leaned forward and looked down at her, "Stick out your tongue." Then quickly she rested the soles of her feet on Lucy's face, with her toes on the offered tongue.

"This is your place," she said, "At my feet, after serving your superiors. You cum last, if at all. You may rub your slutty self to an orgasm, but don't disturb us while we relax." Then she turned back to me, and kissed me once more.

Lucy gave out the tiniest squeak, and her hands went to her pussy. I could see her fingers soon become a blur in the darkness as she desperately searched for her own orgasm. I decided to reinforce her place, and stretched out my own feet to rest them on her chest. I felt her breathe deeply and hold in a groan in response, then her body began to quiver.

Tension filled her body as she got closer, so Emily and I studiously ignored her and went back to kissing. We lost ourselves in that for a moment, then felt one more heave and a release of a long held breath.

Emily drained her glass, then quietly got dressed. She knelt briefly and kissed Lucy on the forehead, before blowing me a kiss and leaving.

I slipped down to the floor, pulled Lucy close and wrapped my arms around her. She sighed gently, and I whispered in her ear, "Good girl."