The Hottest Babe Pt. 08

Story Info
For the first time, Anita wants sex from a woman.
3.3k words
4.72
6.6k
6
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
644 Followers

Meet Anita Olsen. The most popular girl in high school, she ruled as president of The Hot Babes Club - and as a bully who tormented Freddie Simpson for being a nerd. Freddie grew up to be a tech billionaire who invented a system of mind control, and life got very different for The Hottest Babe. All characters are adults over the age of 18.

........................................

Frida Ramos made appointments for three shootings for what she called The Aphrodite Project. The first session was to take place in her studio. The second was to happen in a redwood grove in a nearby state park. The third and final shoot was to happen in select locations around Freddie's home.

Ramos maintained a large, fully-equipped studio in a warehouse just outside of San Francisco. She'd used it to shoot subjects ranging from fashion models to product images for advertising. That was the kind of work that generated most of her income, but her artistic career was gaining momentum, and Ramos was spending more of her time working on projects like the work commissioned by Freddie.

She had no idea if any of the photos of Anita would ever be displayed in a public place. She hoped so. At this stage of her career, she needed all the public exposure she could get. Of all the types of artistic photography Ramos did, her most popular work featured erotic nudes. Everybody likes looking at sexy pictures. Knowing the pictures were taken by a respected photographer gives viewers permission to gawk.

As requested, Anita showed up for the shooting in a long, loose sundress with nothing underneath. She also followed the instruction to refrain from shaving her armpits and pubic hair. She didn't mind having hair on her pubes, but having hairy armpits made her uncomfortable. She'd shaved her armpits since she was a girl. This was literally the first time in her life that she had visible hair under her arms, and she didn't like it. But Ramos was the boss, so she did as she was told.

Anita was greeted at the door by a tall, thin young man who introduced himself as Leonard. He dressed completely in black and had a collection of tattoos and piercings that identified him as a member of the local art scene. Leonard was a skilled photographer himself, but he wasn't as well-known as Ramos, so working for her paid his bills.

Leonard was gay, and that was part of the reason Ramos hired him. Ramos was a bisexual woman with a strong libido. She'd seduced every one of her previous assistants, and the sexual relationships ruined the professional relationships. Ramos and Leonard weren't attracted to each other, which made it easier to have a professional partnership.

"Why don't you hang your dress over here, then have a seat," Ramos said, gesturing to what looked like a sofa covered by a neutral gray sheet that was the same shade as the neutral gray background.

"Isn't this kind of . . . gray?" Anita asked.

"I can make the background anything I want when I process the images," Ramos said. "I can pick any color. If I wanted, I could put you in front of the Grand Canyon or the Eiffel Tower. I'm leaning toward using a shade of blue that matches the sky, but I haven't decided yet. We'll get to that later. Today, I want to take pictures of several different poses. I'll know more after I see them."

Anita sat on the couch. Leonard approached her with a light meter, telling Ramos, "Exactly f8 at one sixtieth of a second."

"Perfect," Ramos responded.

Leonard held a reflector to the side as Ramos began taking the photographs. "Lower your right shoulder. A little more. Toss your hair over your left shoulder. Perfect," Ramos said, hitting the shutter. Anita became aroused almost immediately, and Ramos saw she was excited. It was amusing that it took so little to make Anita horny, but Ramos thought it was a good thing. Anita was beautiful, and it would be easy to take good erotic nudes of her. But Ramos didn't want good pictures - she wanted great ones. Anita's smoldering expressions of arousal elevated the evocative quality of the images.

Ramos decided to try something to manipulate Anita's feelings. Instead of simply giving her instructions on how to pose, Ramos began touching her, directing her to move this way and that. Ramos enjoyed feeling Anita's smooth skin, and Anita couldn't help but respond to the touch of this strong, dominant woman. Anita wasn't really attracted to women, but she liked being naked in front of two people, and she found Ramos' touch to be stimulating.

The shoot took longer than Anita expected. They took a break after 45 minutes. Anita wasn't tired, but Ramos and Leonard had put a lot of effort into figuring out how to photograph Anita, and they needed a cup of coffee and a few minutes to relax. Anita had been naked for so long that she didn't see the point of putting her dress back on, so she sat at the table and drank her coffee nude. Anita wondered if she and Freddie would enjoy going to a clothing optional resort. She'd enjoyed the nude beaches she'd visited over the years, and she thought they'd be more fun with Freddie beside her.

The trio got back to work, and Ramos took every opportunity to touch Anita, who gradually came to understand that Ramos was doing it deliberately. Anita didn't know if Ramos liked men, but it was obvious she liked women. It gave Anita a feeling of power to know she'd aroused those feelings in Ramos. Powerful and sexy. Like Aphrodite.

Ramos and Leonard looked tired by the end of the shoot. It had been a lot of work to make sure they got enough good images to work with. Ramos used a heavy camera, and her arms were tired by the time she was finished. She gave Leonard instructions on how to do the preliminary image processing of Anita's pictures, but it wasn't really necessary. Leonard knew what she wanted. He'd finish that part of the job quickly.

"I'll look at today's pictures before we do the next shoot," Ramos said. "I'm getting a good sense of how the camera sees you. We want to work with the camera, not against it.

"The next shoot will be very different. We'll be outdoors using natural light supplemented by a small amount to fill-in flash. I don't think it will take as long, but we'll see. You did great today. I'm sure you'll be happy with the results."

Anita was simmering with erotic arousal during the ride home. She wished Freddie was with her. She'd love to feel his cock in her mouth right then. But it didn't make sense for him to devote hours of his day riding back and forth to the city just to sit and watch Ramos and her assistant work. He didn't mention it, but he knew Anita would be turned on by the experience, and he thought it would be more fun if she had to wait for relief.

"How did it go?" he asked when Anita got home.

"It went great," she said. "Let's talk about it after we make love."

Freddie laughed. "She got you all worked up again, didn't she?"

"You could say that."

"What did she do?"

"That's a good thing to talk about after you fuck me."

Anita grabbed Freddie's belt and pulled him along behind her. When they got to the bedroom, she slipped off her shoes and pulled the dress over her head. She was completely naked and Freddie was fully clothed, but she went straight to work unbuttoning his shirt, unbuckling his belt, and pulling his pants and boxers down. "It would be helpful if this was hard," she said, sucking his soft cock between her lips. Freddie laughed at her insatiable actions. It was cute. He put one hand on the back of her head and pushed his cock in and out of her mouth. Anita made him hard in less than a minute.

She crawled to the middle of the bed on her hands and knees, rolled over on her back, and held out her arms. "Please don't tease me right now," Anita said. "I don't need or want any more foreplay. Just give me your cock."

Freddie decided to do what she asked. He might have enjoyed teasing her by giving Anita his cock one tiny bit at a time, but he thought it would just piss her off. She was probably right - Anita didn't need to be warmed up.

He put his cock at the entrance to her pussy and slid all the way inside in one stroke. "Ahhhhhh!" she said, tossing her head and groaning in relief. She came immediately. That happened sometimes, but only if she was extremely aroused when Freddie finally gave her his cock. He would enjoy hearing what happened at Ramos' studio.

Freddie moved in and out of Anita slowly, expecting they'd have a romantic experience this time. Anita didn't agree. She lifted her hips to meet his thrusts, forcefully slamming her pussy into his body. She wanted more, she wanted it harder, and she wanted it faster.

Fine. That's what he'd give her.

Anita came again soon afterward. Freddie was impressed. He'd barely done anything, they'd only been at it for a few minutes, but Anita was on her way to a third orgasm. It was so stimulating that Freddie knew he wouldn't be able to delay his own orgasm. This wasn't the kind of sex that allowed him to prolong the experience. This time, Anita was setting the pace, so she couldn't complain if things were over quickly.

They were both getting very excited by the time Freddie gave up trying not to cum. He climaxed hard, slamming into Anita every time he came. Anita thrilled at the feeling of his cock throbbing as he filled her with wet warmth. Of course, that made her cum again. This was the biggest one yet, making her squirm around under Freddie, who felt her pussy grip and release his cock.

"Ohhhhhhh . . . " she said, finally able to relax. "Thank you for that, Freddie. You have no idea how much I needed you inside me."

He kissed her gently, then rolled off her body and lay beside her. "I am happy to serve," he said. "Anytime. Really. Anytime at all."

Anita rolled on her side and kissed Freddie's cheek, forehead, and eyelids. "That woman drove me crazy," she said.

"Tell me all about it," Freddie said.

"She wouldn't stop touching me. Here's the scene: I was naked, going through all kinds of poses. That was stimulating enough. But she kept pushing and pulling on every part of my body. She acted like she was doing it to move me into the poses she wanted, but I think she just wanted to touch me."

"Maybe she thought that if she got you horny enough, it would improve the photographs."

"I don't know if that's what she wanted, but I was so hot I was climbing the walls by the time we were done. Thank God she didn't ask me to pose for any beaver shots. I was a hot wet mess down there by the time we were done."

"I don't think Frida Ramos takes beaver shots."

"Good. I'd rather not spread my legs for her."

Freddie was amused. "I have no way of knowing, but there's no reason to think Ramos doesn't like women. Maybe she wants to have sex with you. If I were in her position, I'd want you. I'll bet you are the most beautiful woman she's ever photographed."

"Too bad if she does," Anita said. "That idea doesn't appeal to me at all."

"Why? Is it because you aren't attracted to women, or you just aren't attracted to Ramos?"

"Both. As you know, Freddie, I am very fond of cock. I'm not repulsed by what women do to each other, but it's not for me. Sometimes I'll see a magazine with a particularly beautiful woman on the cover, and I'll be slightly aroused, but it's not the same as the way I feel about men. I'm pretty much a boring old heterosexual girl."

One of the things Freddie wanted to do someday was have a threesome with Anita. It would go better if she felt at least some attraction to women. "I've enjoyed helping you expand your sexual horizons," he said. "When it comes to sex, you are a very different woman today than you were when I brought you here. You're glad of that, aren't you?"

"Very glad, Freddie. I would have never imagined I'd get so much pleasure from giving a blowjob, or that I'd actually enjoy the taste of cum. I'm much more multi-orgasmic than I used to be. What's not to like?"

Freddie laughed. "I'd like to see your interests and desires continue to grow," he said. "I would never want you to have sex with another man. That would make me jealous. But I wouldn't mind at all if you had sex with another woman. I know that is hypocritical, but I'm sure a lot of men feel that way."

"Yeah, it's too bad for you that women just don't turn me on," Anita said.

"Maybe we can do something about that," Freddie said.

He had Anita sit up and look into his eyes. "Listen to me, Anita. Pay attention. Repeat after me.

"You have changed the way you feel about women. You are attracted to them sexually."

"I am attracted to women."

"When you meet a sexy woman, you can't help but feel desire for her. You want to make love with women."

"I want to make love with women."

"If Frida Ramos makes a pass at you, be sure to encourage her. Let her know you're willing if she wants to have sex with you. From now on, being attracted to women is part of your sexuality."

"Attraction to women is part of what I am," she said.

Then she fainted.

.................................................................

Anita regained consciousness about five minutes later. She was lying on the bed. Her feet were elevated with pillows. "Are you back?" Freddie asked.

"I think so. What just happened?"

"You fainted," Freddie said. "It was scary. I almost called an ambulance, but your breathing and heartbeat were fine. Do you feel OK?"

Anita moved her arms and legs. Shook her head. "I seem to be," she said. She sat up on the bed and was glad to see she didn't feel dizzy. "As far as I can tell, I'm fine," she said.

"I'm sorry that happened," Freddie said. "I feel stupid for not seeing it was a possibility."

"How could you have possibly known I might faint?" she asked.

"I should have known I was doing something that might be a shock to your system," Freddie said. "Most of the changes I've made to your personality amount to minor adjustments. It wasn't difficult to turn you into a champion cocksucker because you already liked cock, and you'd sucked on several. You just hadn't enjoyed it much. It didn't take a huge change to make you more enthusiastic about it.

"But what I just did was a very big change. I changed you from a heterosexual into a bisexual. I should have known it was too much at one time. I should have taken it in steps. I should have increased your interest in women today, then done more tomorrow, and given you time to adjust to each change before making more of them.

"Did it work? How do you feel about women? About Frida Ramos?"

Anita felt a wave of lust sweep through her as she thought about the time she'd spent posing naked for Ramos, and the way she'd enjoyed being touched by her. "It turns me on," Anita said. "Mission accomplished, Freddie. Why is this so important to you?"

"Lots of reasons," Freddie said. "One selfish reason is that I'd like to have threesomes with you someday, and I'd like you to enjoy them. How would you feel if we had another woman in our bed?"

Anita thought about it. "I would enjoy that," she said.

"One unselfish reason is that I want you to be happy, Anita. I want you to enjoy everything life has to offer. If I can help you find pleasure in new places, why not?"

He was right. Now that she felt an attraction to women, the idea of sex with them seemed like harmless fun. "I can't help but wonder where you expect to find women for threesomes," she said.

"I believe I've mentioned that women throw themselves at me all the time," Freddie. "There's a huge number of beautiful girls who want to be a billionaire's girlfriend, and they are happy to do whatever it takes to make that happen. Before I got you, I had relations with those women all the time. I haven't done that since you came here, but I expect I'll want to do it again eventually.

"Tell me something. Does the idea of me being with other women make you jealous?"

Anita thought about it. "Yes. I don't like the idea at all."

Freddie smiled. "I'm sure you realize that our relationship is special. You are the only woman I've ever loved, and that is not going to change. Ever. I will modify your personality to eliminate feelings of jealousy or insecurity. But not today. You've had more than enough modification for one day. Let's allow you to adapt before we try anything else."

That made sense. It was hard for Anita to imagine that she'd ever accept the idea of Freddie being with other women, but it was the kind of change he'd made before, so she was sure he'd have no difficulty doing it again. She had another thought.

"That's the second time you've told me you love me," Anita said.

"Would you like to hear it a third time? I can say that all day, if you like."

"Maybe later. It made me realize something. Freddie, I don't feel the slightest desire to cheat on you. In the past, I wanted to cheat on every boyfriend I ever had. It was important to me. That's just gone now. I can see that my passion for having sex with other men was a weakness. I was especially anxious to have sex with married men because it was so dangerous. It's remarkable I never got caught doing something that could have destroyed a marriage. That's a bad way to be. I'm glad I'm not like that anymore. I'm grateful to you for fixing that defect of mine.

"I read once that true love happens when you are with someone who makes you a better person. That's you, Freddie. I know I love you, too. I'm glad you didn't give up on me. Most men would have forgotten about me. You could have spent your time playing with all those pretty girls who throw themselves at you. I never realized how it felt to be with a man who can take care of me. You make me feel more secure than I've ever felt before."

Freddie took her in his arms. "I'd hoped you'd feel this way. I could have forced you to love me, but I was determined not to do that. Coerced love isn't real love. It was wonderful hearing you say you love me."

Anita snuggled up next to him. "Would you like to hear it again? I can say it all day if you want."

.................................

Now that Anita has a new sexual appetite, it's only a matter of time before she gets to indulge it. That's what happens in Chapter 9.

JQueen9
JQueen9
644 Followers