The Hottest Chick on Campus Gets Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rafters11
rafters11
109 Followers

As much as I wanted to get out on the pond and see how it looked after the winter, and maybe catch a bass or two, there was something much more interesting in the cabin, and I couldn't wait to get back in there. When the boat was safely in the water, I turned my attention to the 14 foot canoe hanging in the rafters. The cramped space allowed me to bang it around a couple of time to make sure Aly knew I was working. I placed the canoe on the dock, on the far side of the boathouse, away from the door. I went back inside to check out Aly.

Aly was sitting upright at the table, studying notes in a three ring binder, oblivious to my entering the cabin. I took a long look at those beautiful tits, then turned the Keurig back on for another coffee, and to adjust the bulge in my pants. Without looking up Aly said, "I'd like another one please."

After the two coffees were done I pulled lunch out of the refrigerator and told Aly it would be about ten minutes. She exclaimed, "Is it noon already?"

We ate the chili I had made up prior to the trip and had a soda to wash it down. It occurred to me that maybe Aly could study outside on the pontoon boat, on the pond. After a brief discussion she thought she might be able to study and get some sun while I drove the boat around the pond. We cleaned up the dishes from lunch, I got hard again with her close to me still naked, I grabbed a small cooler, put some soda, beer and a couple of apples in it and lead the way to the boathouse. Om the way out I grabbed the bug repellent, sun screen and my Kindle. I opened the door of the boathouse, and we stepped on board. Aly checked the 16 foot boat out as I unplugged the battery charger, untied the boat from the dock and used the electric motor to ease out into the pond. As soon as we cleared the boat house Aly lay down on one of the cushioned seats on her stomach, placed her 3 ring binder on the floor and resumed studying.

Her only comment was, "An electric motor, wow you like your quiet." She continued, "I have never sunbathed totally nude before, and it feels great."

I smiled, stared at her nude body and got hard again, and started around my pond. I had the cabin and pond built on a piece of the property that had a meandering stream running through it. The dam that formed the pond made the water follow the stream bed. The stream had a lot of twists and turns that created small valleys so there were always trees and land blocking your view of most of the water. It made the pond seem a lot bigger than it is when in the boat, and also because you could only see part of it at a time it seemed a lot smaller than it is.

I toured the whole pond checking to see if anything had happened since last fall and was relieved to see everything was fine. Of course I also spent a lot of time checking out Aly's fine ass and legs. I was hard for most of the tour around the pond. I headed back toward the cabin until I reached a little cove that was protected from the slight breeze and shut the motor off. Aly didn't realize we were no longer moving. She really was concentrating on her 3 ring binder. I was really concentrating on her body and daydreaming of fucking her.

I fired up my Kindle, grabbed a beer from the cooler and leaned back in the driver's seat and started to read. How could life get any better? Complete quiet, a hot, naked young lady close by, a good book and a good beer. I took another look at Aly's great ass and legs and started reading.

I was deeply engrossed in my book when Aly said "Boy that sun feels good, I wish I had some sun screen on my back and legs." Life just got better.

"I bought some at the drug store when I got the bug repellent, would you like me to oil you up?"

"Would you please Tom? I don't want to burn out here."

Wow, now I get to caress that hot body I have been looking at all day. I opened the sun screen and moved over to Aly. I started at her shoulders, making sure the oil was massaged into her skin, and slowly moved down her back. I heard a couple of quiet murmurs so I knew she liked my technique. When I got to her waist I moved past her butt and started on the gorgeous thighs I had been admiring. I parted her legs slightly with my thumbs so I could see her vaginal lips. They were puffy and slightly parted. I took that as a sign of arousal. I worked my way down her legs and did her feet and toes.

When I finished with her feet she softly said, "Tom, you missed my ass. Do it now, please?"

My cock just got impossibly hard. She asked me to rub her bare ass. I moved back up her body, rubbed some more oil between my hands so it would not be cold, and started on her round mounds. I kneaded the soft, firm flesh with both hands on one cheek. I warmed up more oil and did the other cheek. Finally I took one mound in each hand and rubbed them together. I pushed her cheeks together and pulled them apart. I used my thumbs to pull her cheeks apart and I gazed at the beautiful womanhood they hid. Her lips had swollen and turned a pretty shade of light pink. Man, did I want this chick.

"Turn over and I'll do the other side."

"That's all for now, Tom. Later, I need to study now."

I stared at her gorgeous body some more, adjusted the hard cock in my jeans, and went back to the book I was reading. What did she mean by later????

A short time later Aly asked if I brought a soda and an apple for her. Of course I had so she sat up and I handed her a soda and an apple. She sat there as cool as can be, big, beautiful breasts sticking out, her legs parted just enough that I could see her pubic hair, and ate her apple and sipped at the soda. She was looking at me but I had to re-arrange the bulge in my jeans. I wanted this chic really bad. When she finished the apple she threw the core into the water, moved her soda to the floor next to the cushion she was laying on and resumed studying.

When the sun started to work behind the trees I started the boat moving back towards the cabin. I told Aly we were having New York Strip Steaks on the charcoal grill and I needed time to get everything going.

She offered to help. The menu included baked potato, mixed vegetables grilled and a tossed salad with wine, soda or water. Coffee and apple pie for dessert. I got the grill going while Aly took a quick shower. She put together the tossed salad while I got the veggies into the tinfoil for the grill. When all was ready, I adjusted the tent in my pants and took the veggies and marinated steaks out to the hot grill. Aly put the potatoes in the microwave. When the steaks and veggies were cooking I went into the cabin and opened the wine. I poured us each a glass and toasted Aly with, "To straight As."

Dinner went well. All of the food was tasty, the steaks medium rare, the veggies warm and garlicky, the salad fresh and the bottle of wine consumed. A cup of coffee with the apple pie helped Aly get over the effects of the wine. The first time in my life I had dinner with a naked lady.

After we finished cleaning up the supper dishes, with me getting hard again because of being so near to the nude Aly, I headed for the shower. She resumed studying at the table.

The direct sun on the pond and the charcoal grill heat and smoke had me in need of a good scrubbing. My bathroom is small, but the shower in it is not. I like room to move around in the shower and if I ever have a woman out here, showers for two are great foreplay

As I washed myself all I could think of was hot, hot Aly. I got hard again. I made myself calm down by thinking of problems I was dealing with at work. I finished my shower, dried myself off and slipped into a pair of sweats. I usually wear boxers or briefs to bed, no pajama's, but had brought the sweats this trip because Aly and I had never discussed sleeping arrangements. The couch is just a little small to stretch out and sleep on. The only other place was the king sized bed in the loft. That's where I am sleeping, I thought as I pulled on my sweats.

I walked out of the bath room and found Aly in front of the big picture window, looking up at a big full moon that was reflected in the pond, lighting up the trees and hills in a muted gold color.

"I planned that for you," I told her.

She turned to face me and said, "Tom, the moon and your property are beautiful, and this is just what I needed, I got so much done I can't believe it."

She continued, "You have been such a great guy, leaving me alone even though I was completely naked. I could see the bulge in your jeans many times, but you allowed me to study, in spite of it. But, being naked and seeing you aroused has made me really horny, so let's go find that king sized bed you told me about. I need fucked, now."

I forgot all about the playoff hockey game I wanted to watch and led the way to my loft. I was nervous about the situation. Do young people kiss and want foreplay? Would Aly have an orgasm with me? All of the questions that are normal when having sex for the first time went through my mind. The full moon was coming through the big window in the loft, too. The soft light caressed Aly's nude body and the sight made my hard cock throb in the sweats.

Aly reached over and pulled my sweats down and said, "Now it's your turn to be naked."

In an effort to be cool I said, "On the bed, wench."

Aly looked at me funny but climbed onto the bed and laid down. I joined her and leaned over and kissed her passionately. First things first, I thought. Aly responded by thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I sucked on her tongue and reached for one of those beautiful, full, firm tits. I moved my hand and reached down between her legs and felt that soft, smooth skin that covered her toned thighs. Her legs twitched so I continued a soft, light movement over her inner thighs. She moaned so I moved my fingers up her leg until I touched her moist pussy. Her moan became a groan. I slipped a finger inside her wet, cunt and started finger fucking her. The inside of Aly's pussy was perfectly smooth. Aly moaned, pushed me onto my back, and said "I need you, now."

She straddled my legs, grabbed my cock, and rubbed the head of my erection against her pussy lips. I could feel the moisture from her pussy as she slowly eased me inside of her. Her pussy was warm, wet, tight and wonderful. Just like the hottest chick on campus should be. I really had to have her firm tits in my hands so I reached up with both hands to play with her beautiful breasts as Aly proceeded to move slowly up and down on my hard cock. When she had all of me in her she was moaning loudly and I was fighting the urge to cum, so I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down for a deep kiss. My cock was throbbing in her tight cunt, but the change in position took some of the pressure off of my hard on. I caressed her back, sucked on her tongue and when I had myself under control, slowly resumed pushing up into her wet cunt. I allowed her to sit back up and resume control. Aly moved her pussy back and forth and then from side to side on my hard cock. Every change in her motions felt great to me and seemed to get her more and more excited. She must really like being on top and loves the feeling. Aly's breathing was getting harder and her moaning louder. She shifted her weight until she was directly over my manhood. I marveled at how good fucking Aly was. She was the ideal sex partner. Gorgeous, sexy and loved fucking. I thanked my lucky stars for the opportunity to have Aly in my bed.

Aly resumed her up and down motions on my manhood. She bounced up and down rapidly, moaning loudly, and leaning forward with her hands on my chest. After a very short time she started to cum. She started shivering, almost like vibrating, and let out a loud scream. "Oh hell yes!!!!"

She slumped over on my chest and laid there, coming down from her orgasm. I was starting to get my breath back and laid quietly, enjoying her tight love tunnel pulsing around my cock. She sat back up and started slowly moving her pelvis back and forth on my hard cock. I watched her tits and the way they didn't bounce while in motion. Those beautiful tits just kind of swayed with the motion of Aly's body. I tried to get my mouth on one but couldn't quite reach it without pulling out of her pussy. I'll suck on them later I thought. I played with her nipples, rolling them between my fingers and thumb. Aly's nipples were rock hard. Aly seemed to really enjoy having her tits played with. I filed that piece of information away in my mind for use later on. I slowly caressed the sides of her thighs. I wanted to find all of the places on this great body that Aly got aroused from.

Aly didn't seem to be working up to another orgasm so I took charge I rolled over so that I was on top, my arms supporting my body, looking into those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

I told Aly, "this will be quick, it's been a very long day for me."

With that I started pumping into that fine pussy of hers slowly at first. Aly had a contented look on her face and stated to smile as I slowly penetrated her pussy. Her cunt had gotten soaking wet from her juices and I moved effortlessly in and out. The tightness had loosened some so I lasted longer than I thought I could. I gradually picked up speed and soon was pounding that sweet pussy as fast as I could. My orgasm was building fast. I finally exploded, spraying a torrent of warm, thick cum inside of her. My orgasm seemed to go on forever. After being aroused all day it took a long time for me to come down.

I rolled off of Aly and lay beside her. She cooed, "It's been a long day for both of us. Thanks for letting me get off before you. Most college guys can't, or won't, wait until the girl gets off"

We lay there breathing hard and not talking for a couple of minutes. Aly broke the silence by saying, "Can you make me a margarita?"

I responded, "I'll meet you downstairs."

I grabbed my sweats and headed downstairs.

As I was pouring the margaritas Aly came bouncing down the stairs, from the loft, with a big smile on her face and asked, "What is the agenda for the rest of the weekend?"

I asked her if she had any more studying to do, and she replied, "I still need to spend time with my notes from lectures." "I thought I could do that this evening while you watched your hockey game." "Tomorrow morning I will prepare my study notes, for last minute studying."

"That sounds good," I replied. I continued, "Tomorrow after breakfast, I need to do the chores, and when I am done I am going fishing while you study." "After lunch we head home."

Aly took her margarita over to the table and sat down to study. I turned on the TV and watched the hockey game. My mind kept wandering back to what happened upstairs with Aly. Was that a thank you fuck for the weekend? Did she really have an orgasm? What was a guy my age doing with a college chick? Would we fuck again? My cock started growing remembering how good it felt to be buried in Aly's warm, wet and tight pussy. I promised myself that if I got another chance to fuck Aly I would make sure I enjoyed all of that gorgeous body and make sure she would cum more than once.

The hockey game finished and I was trying to figure out what to do when Aly closed her notebook, stood up and stretched and said, "I need some more good sex, let's go to bed."

I turned off the TV, walked over to Aly, wrapped my arms around her and gave her a deep kiss. When she responded I moved my hands to her ass cheeks and started to massage them. I finally had a good handful of that fabulous ass, and I ground her groin into mine so she feel my hard cock. She moaned in her throat and said upstairs, please. I released Aly and she headed for the stairs to the loft. I followed, mesmerized by her awesome ass as it moved back and forth on the stairs. I was amazed at how firm her cheeks were and how soft her skin was.

Aly jumped up on the bed and said, "Come here, big boy."

I politely replied, "This time I'm in charge." I really was going to enjoy this fabulous female.

"First of all you need to relax from all of that studying."

I had her lay on her stomach and started to rub her shoulders and back. Her upper body was taut from sitting hunched over while she was studying. I worked on her shoulders and back, pressing hard with my thumbs on those tight shoulder, neck and back muscles. She shivered hen I softly caressed her neck. I massaged down both sides of her spine to completely relax her back. When she was nice and relaxed. I moved down to her ass and thighs as a reward to myself for getting her tense muscles relaxed. Her thighs were firm like her ass. I slowly went from a deep massage to a slow, soft stroking of her inner thighs. I got that low moan from her in response. She parted her legs so I could get close to her wet pussy. I ignored her pussy for now and lightly stroked the backs of her legs and the inside of her knee. She almost jumped from the light touch behind her knee.

Aly was completely relaxed, letting me do my thing and from the looks of her pussy she was getting excited. Looking for more sensitive spots I continued stroking down her calves and onto the soles of her feet. She jerked her feet away from me from the tickling her feet got. Some girl's feet are not ticklish but she sure was. I decided it was time to turn the heat up a bit and started kissing and licking my way back up Aly's gorgeous body. Slowly moving upwards I took time to lick her butt cheeks and thighs. Aly shivered from my wet tongue on her bare cheeks. I gave the small of her back a wet kiss and moved up to her neck. Aly shivered again as I kissed her neck. I remembered her shivering when she had her orgasm earlier so I took her shivering as a good sign.

"Now turn over on your back like a good girl," I told Aly. She rolled over so fast it surprised me. Her nipples were hard and her face was flushed, both good signs in my desire to make her cum multiple times tonight. I leaned over and gave her a big, wet kiss as my hands caressed her firm tits and hand nipples. It was time to taste those beautiful breasts and feel her pussy. I broke the kiss and moved my mouth to her ear and then her neck again. Her shivering told me I was doing well.

I kissed down Aly's long neck and across her shoulder to her nearest breast. She shivered again as my mouth covered as much of her tit as possible. I tongued and sucked her tit and moved my hand down between her legs. My fingers moved between her lips and found a really wet pussy. I slipped a finger and started to finger fuck her as I sucked her breast. Aly was moaning and shivering working on a good orgasm as I had fun with her fabulous body.

I released her tit and moved my mouth to her other breast. "I don't want this one to get jealous."

I started looking for her "G" spot inside her pussy as I sucked and licked her tremendous tit. Aly let out a long moan and I knew I had found her special spot. I began to nibble on her nipple and stroke that special spot and Aly was screaming in moments, "Oh hell yes, fuck yes," over and over. She orgasmed hard and it lasted longer than I would have thought. I kept my position with her tit in my mouth and my finger in her pussy until she came down from her orgasmic high.

Aly gave me a weak smile and said "That was great."

I released her tit and asked, "Are you ready for another one?"

"Not yet, give a minute to catch my breath," replied Aly.

I stood up and looked down at this hot chick on my bed. I wanted to fuck her again, now, hard, fast. I knew we would probably not fuck again, after this weekend, and I wanted to enjoy this hot chick as much as I could. I told myself there is a great pussy waiting for you to taste. Find her clit and have her screaming again. Then fuck her. I moved up onto the bed and knelt between her legs. Her smile was bright enough to light up my loft. She was loving this stuff.

rafters11
rafters11
109 Followers