The Hottest Chick on Campus Gets Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rafters11
rafters11
109 Followers

I kneeled between her legs looking at her hot body and still trying to figure out if this was real. Why would she want to fuck an old man like me? I really didn't care why, this was an awesome way to spend time in my man cave.

Aly seemed to have regained her composure so I began stroking the inside of her thighs. I slid one hand behind her knee and got a very contented murmur from Aly. I leaned down and started to lick her inner thighs. Again that contented moan from Aly. I moved up her legs until I found that "V" formed where her legs meet her abdomen, and started up the valley. She continued a low moan, almost like a cat purring. I moved across her abdomen until I found her belly button. When I swirled my tongue around the inside of her puckered little button she jerked spasmodically. Another sensitive spot. I licked across to the other valley and started down toward her moist, warm pussy. Aly moaned louder. I pushed her legs apart and licked her outer lips.

Aly started shivering to the point I thought she would cum again so I licked harder and faster. The purring moan and the shivering continued without Aly cumming so I buried my tongue deep inside that wonderful pussy. She tasted fantastic, like the hottest girl on campus should. I began tongue fucking Aly and the moaning became louder and less like purring. I reached up and grabbed both of Aly's tremendous tits and started rolling the hard nipples between my fingers. I could tell she was really close but not quite there so I moved my mouth up to cover her clit. I sucked her clit, hood and all into my mouth and lapped ay her clit while still playing with her nipples. The combined stimulation was more than Aly could handle and she grabbed my head, mashed my face into her pussy and started screaming. Her orgasm was louder and longer than the previous 2 today. Her shivering became more like vibrating and she kept saying over and. over "Oh hell yes, fuck yes"

Finally Aly pushed my head away from her pussy. She was still panting and moaning, but she was no longer cumming. "I need a break."

I got off of the bed and stood beside Aly. My very hard cock pointing straight to the ceiling. I had accomplished my goal of getting Aly off more than once, but I sure wasn't done with her yet. "Let me know when you are ready for more."

Aly looked at my hard cock, slid over to the middle of the bed and said, "Lay down next to me Tom."

I climbed back on the bed and lay down next to the sexiest woman I had ever fucked. Whatever she wanted I would do. Aly looked at my still very hard cock and hesitantly reached over to touch it. She softly touched it with the tips of her fingers and seemed hesitant to do anything more. "It won't bite you," I said.

Aly gathered her courage and wrapped her hand around my now super hard manhood. She squeezed it a little, stroked it some, moved her fingers up to the purplish head and felt it. She said "I have never done this before, can I continue to explore?"

They way her hand felt on my cock and the euphoria I felt being in this situation with made my answer automatic. "Enjoy yourself," I replied.

Aly continued fondling my cock and experimenting with different strokes and grips. She sat up and started playing with my balls with her other hand. Aly leaned down with her head really close to my rigid member. I thought she was going to lick me or suck me or something. I was disappointed that she just wanted a close up view. At last she lay back down. "I asked, "Is break over?"

Aly grinned and said, "You may continue, Tom."

I got off of the bed, walked around to the end, leaned over and put my shoulders behind Aly's knees and lifted her up and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Her ass was on the edge of the bed, her legs were on my shoulders and her fine pussy was in position for a nice long fuck. I wanted to make her cum at least one more time tonight so this would not be a quick fuck like the last time. I looked up at Aly and could see the confused look on her face. Apparently she had never been in this position before. "Are you OK?" I asked. She nodded, shyly.

I slid the head of my cock between her lips like she had done when she was on top and slowly pushed in. I took my time getting all of the way in because I knew I would go deeper than she thought I would. When I was buried to my pubic hair I looked to see how Aly was doing. Her eyes were closed but she had a big grin on her face. I had reached depths unknown to her and she liked it a lot. I began to slowly ease my rock hard cock in and out of Aly's snug pussy. She immediately started to moan low in her throat. A good sign so I maintained my long, slow strokes. I spread Aly's legs as far apart as possible and I reached down to cup one of those tantalizing tits. Once I had a hard nipple between my thumb and finger I plunged my cock as deep as I could in Aly's exposed pussy.

That move got me a big grunt and a loud moan from Aly. Again I had gotten deeper than she thought possible. I kept up that long, slow tempo. I pulled almost all of the way out, then slowly slid all of the way in. I made sure I was bottoming out every time. Aly was moaning but I didn't think she was getting close to cumming so I decided it was time to change tactics. I was slowly pulling out of her pussy so I just kept going. I pulled all of the way out and immediately knelt on the floor in front of the bed and buried my face in Aly's hot, wet pussy. I licker her slit, tongued her pussy a couple of time then went to her clit. The change in tactics got Aly moaning real loud so I continued my oral assault on her clit. It took a little but Aly started that screaming and shivering and I knew she had cum for the third time.

This hot chick is multi orgasmic big time. Now it's my turn.

I had Aly move back to the middle of the bed. I asked her, "Are you ready for another one?"

She replied. "Maybe." She had a weak smile that made her look as sexy as hell.

I moved between her legs, lifted them up again, and slid my thighs under her hips. I was kneeling and she had that hot ass of hers off of the bed. She had that look again as though she had never been here before. I slipped my cock back into Aly's vagina and started to get into a hard, fast rhythm. I pushed Aly's legs back over her head and pounded away at that snug pussy. I could tell she was not building up to another orgasm, so I took matters into my own hands, so to speak. I stuck my thumb down between our bodies and gathered some of the wetness from Aly's love tunnel. When my thumb was wet I used it to very gently stroke her love button. I had learned that her clit is tremendously sensitive and the correct pressure gets her off quickly. The moaning started, followed by some mild shivering.

My orgasm was starting to build. Let's see if I can get us both off together. I increased the tempo of my hips pounding her and the pressure of my thumb. Aly was cumming again, and I still wasn't quite there. I kept up the pressure on her clit and pounded her as fast and hard as I could. I blew my hot sticky load deep in her pussy and she screamed again. Damn this woman was loud. Over and over she screamed "Hell yea, fuck yes."

I collapsed on top of her, trying to catch my breath. We lay there for several minutes with my deflating cock still deep inside of her. Aly said, "I need to clean up."

I rolled off of her and she went into the small bathroom. When she came out I went in to clean up and brush my teeth. When I got back to bed Aly was sound asleep with a huge smile on her face. I climbed in bed with her and fell asleep.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Aly was still asleep when I woke up around 6 A.M. I slid out of bed quietly and went downstairs to use the toilet there. I went into the kitchen area and got a pot of coffee going and got the sausage and eggs out of the refrigerator for breakfast. I was just sitting down with my first cup of coffee when Aly came bouncing down the stairs with a big grin on her face. "The coffee smells good she said."

I pointed to the coffee pot and said. "It just finished, are you ready for breakfast?" Aly poured herself a cup of coffee and replied, "I am if you are."

She sat down at the table and opened her notebook and went right to work studying. Aly ate while she studied. I cleaned up the kitchen and told her I was going fishing. She grunted, "O.K."

I got back to the cabin about eleven. I stowed the pontoon boat back above the dock and went into the cabin. Aly barely nodded to acknowledge my presence. I did the laundry, packed the non-perishable items for the trip home, got the dishwasher ready to run, put the clean sheets back on the bed and the clean towels back in the bathroom without a word from Aly. I wondered if she was having second thoughts about all of the events of the weekend with an old man like me. Or maybe she was just really focused while she studied. She hadn't said a word since before breakfast.

I gave Aly a ten minute warning before lunch and told her we would be leaving right after. We ate, loaded the car, locked the man cave up and left. Aly still hadn't said a word. We had just gotten on the Interstate when Aly turned in her seat, looked at me and said, "Can we talk about this weekend?"

My thought were all negative. She sounded like she was going to tell me off or something. "Sure, what would you like to talk about?"

"Everything," Aly answered. "The quiet, the boat, the great sex, your hospitality, me being nude all weekend, everything." She continued, "Your place was just what I needed to study, but I really didn't get to enjoy it in other ways."

"I enjoyed sunbathing on your boat, and the way you put sunscreen on me, but I really wanted to dive into the water and swim and have fun."

"Being nude all weekend was surprisingly enjoyable" "I could become a nudist easily."

"The food was great and you wouldn't allow me to help much the whole weekend." She continued "I can cook, too, you know."

"The sex was the best ever. You made me cum so easily, and so many times that I couldn't believe it." She went on, "I never have spent the night with a man before and it felt completely normal and safe, with you."

Aly reached over and put her hand on my arm and said, "Can I come here with you again without having to study?"

I was shocked. She was asking for another weekend with me, alone. I looked at Aly seriously and replied, "You still have to be naked."

Aly grinned that big grin of hers, and said "Does that mean I can come again?"

I responded, "Here's the deal, you get a 3.5 or better this semester and we can come here Memorial Day weekend to celebrate."

Aly squealed and was bouncing around in her seat like a child on Christmas morning.

rafters11
rafters11
109 Followers