All Comments on 'The Hottest Sex of My Life (So Far)'

by workjerker

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking hot story!

I was hard the entire time reading this! He could fuck me that way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You know you love gay sex. Just go ahead and find another lover and forget the women. You know gay sex is sooooo much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I loved how he barebacked you and came in you. That warm drip ... so hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome...

I loved the way he was loving u ... I want to try d same but can't find any .....enjoy ur sex lyf n keep posting such stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot!

Wish I could meet a guy like that, or better yet a guy like you! The exploring, the journey, the lessening inhibitions, all excellent!

sj_53sj_53almost 8 years ago
I can relate

Some of the activities you described, I have not experienced, but the anal experience that you describe very well, I have experienced when I was in my late teens. "The hotest sex I have ever had" describes the night I was fucked and had an orgasm with out any stimulation of my penis. I am a senior now and can still say it was the best!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And So It Goes

Your story seems honest, which makes it so hot. I have been fucked to the point of cumming without my cock being touched, and it is marvelous. It happened around sixteen years ago. He was huge, about 10 inches, and I loved being fucked silly by him. We met when I was running in a park near me. We went back to his apartment and fucked all afternoon. I was "straight" and married. He was a recent widower and was loving as well as horny. I never went back for more, but have jerked off over the memory for sixteen years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wish I had a guy

I wish I could find a guy who is clean and disease free who could do this to me. I have a dildo with a g-spot stimulator that assaults the hell out of my prostate. I want to see if a man can milk it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Want this

Wish I could find something like this. Im very curoius and want to try everything in you story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh man

That sounds so cool, l would love to feel a big hard cock in my ass. The time is coming I am going to do it.

DirtyDomGuyDirtyDomGuyover 7 years ago
Good read from start to finish

I particularly liked "I was shocked at my eagerness for him to fuck me and I swear my hips were involuntarily swaying, enticing him to get on with it. I was in heat and burning with anticipation.......I felt so hot and wrong and nasty having a cock fully inside me" and "I craved the feeling of his cock throbbing in my rectum as it squirted its sticky load deep inside me. I felt hot and dirty picturing my innards coated with his semen"

Undoubtedly those feelings are echoed by most of the guys I have fucked but perhaps they're not so eloquent when putting their feelings into words ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am envious

For the life of me I cannot and will not make the first move, but all my life I have wished to run across someone with enough insight to know that behind my straight behavior lies a burning desire to be taken by a man, but in my case, an older man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just had my first

Being like a lot of the guys here I had been fantasizing about a cock in my ass for years. I've got quite a collection of toys that gave me the confidence to finally pull the trigger and it was the absolutely best sexual experience of my life. A black bull 16 years younger than me posted on CL looking for a white chub so I answered and with 30 minutes I was sucking and being fucked by an 8" black cut cock. Don't waste time boys, get that cock in you as soon as you can! it's liberating and a lot more enjoyable than I could ever have imagined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anal pleasures

I, too, found the fabulous world of anal pleasures. I am married with a wife on the opposite end of the sexual desire range. Initially I would use small dildos and vegetables to pleasure myself. I kept graduating to larger sized toys. I always wondered what a real cock would feel like in my ass. Ultimately I found a massage man to give me this pleasure. Of course, I am petrified of STD's and HIV. Nonetheless, I found another massage man, a nudist, with an 8" cock who knew how to use it. He gave me a brief massage, then worked my ass with an electric wand, then proceeded to slip hairs beautiful cock in me! It felt wonderful! The pleasure was incredible, so much so that not a single day has passed in the five years that it has been that I don't think of that most pleasurable event. I want him again. Me fear is since he has a large number of clients, the risk is high. How would I explain this to my wife and daughters? I must admit, the desire to find a clean partner is high. The pleasure was most enjoyable; something I will keep with me the rest of my life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

M2m sex is the best. Unfortunately for me, I did not find out about this until I was 48. As soon as I took that first cock into my mouth, I knew that I was now a cock sucker. I also was fucked that night. I have not had sex with a woman since that night. I love sex with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Simply I want and need that kind of action

I am 56 yrs old and recently had a semi decent anal encounter butt I want and need a full good ass fucking complete with feeling my ass full of cum

oakmikeoakmikeabout 7 years ago
Very Hot Story

Loved the story, I was hard for most of the way through. I fantasize about being taken by a man like that, especially an older man with experience and patience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot gay sex

The story was very hot, a hot French kiss while having anal would really get me off

FirstSgtBillFirstSgtBillover 6 years ago
Sounds Like REAL Fun!

I've had m2m sex since I was 18---with a forty year interval---and it was wonderful. Unfortunately, I'm now in Florida near the Villages, and can't find someone to go to this end. Or,"he-he", to THE end (anal sex).

Up until now, it's always been blow to blow, after I got over the "OMG It's GAY" problem. Right now,I'd love to find someone my age (75) willing to try the rest. Of course, just a blow to blow would be fine too. But---Slowly and hard!---to anal would be 'Interesting!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slut-shaming

I was turned off immediately due to the slut-shaming of the girl. You were doing the exact same thing as she was, but SHE'S the slut? Typical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot and realistic story

I loved this: it brought back so many hot memories of man sex - the best sex! I’m in early middle age now, married-with-children, etc. I still keep fit and my cock is as big as it ever was (but it’s wasted on me though: I was always more of a bottom). I loved to suck and - even better - I loved being fucked! Being fucked to an orgasm without touching your own cock is the best feeling ever! Women might be great in a whole lot of (non-sexual) ways but when it comes to sex women can’t hold a candle to men: gay sex is the best. (As for the “slut-shaming” comment above, so what? Typical woman...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More!!!!

There should be more chapters. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yea. That was such a hot story. That would have been so much fun.

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous