All Comments on 'The Hottie in the Mirror Pt. 02'

by RabbleLaid

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So fucking good omfgggg

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to sequel for Miss Udders or Sleight of Mind!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Looking forward to part three. Need to know what Claire had to do and Lexi's further development

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is really good. Keeping Alex/Lexi conflicted but still moving forward. And Anton as well, who has been forced to change what he thought he wanted to something different. Looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree with the most recent comment I hope Anton eventually develops real feelings for Lexi and actually falls in love with her

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I also am so down for where I feel like this is going, which is Lexi, Claire and Anton as a loving and supportive (and super horny) power throuple. C'mon Faria baby use those powers for good!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please write more this is my absolute favorite story. I love how Lexi slowly becomes a full character entirely separate from Alex and submits to Anton with Claire’s permission. So hot!!!

KassiLKassiL3 months ago

Love this story so far . Hoping for many more installments!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pure, raw, uncut: this is the good stuff. The flashbacks to the puppetmaster are deployed quite well for pacing purposes. I'm also really vibing with the backburner plot thread of Heather's sublimated lezdom desires, gradually cracking her shell of self-denial because Lexi is such a subby slut.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't want this story to end. It's too good and by far my favorite story on Literotica. The way you are building the plot is magical and its very interesting to read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can’t wait for the next part !

death2ualldeath2uall3 months ago

This is great stuff! I especially appreciate the juxtaposition of Alex's clueless fall into feminization and submission with Faria's "Programming Mode" scenes. Honestly, this is the way both forced fem AND mind control ought to be written.

More please. 😉

PlutoburnsPlutoburns3 months ago

Damn lexi got a hell of a boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a bit too long, but well written My only criticism is it's all one sided. The bad guy's plan works perfectly, the victim is picked apart piece by piece and his life is destroyed, just like his bully did in high school. The bad guy wins. It would be much more interesting if the hypnosis cunt's plan didn't work like she planned, he gets sick which makes his hypnosis impossible, or medication throws it off, or he learns what they're doing to him and he goes to a deprogrammer. He could learn his girlfriend is in on it and he comes up with a plan to deal with them all. Something where there are wins and losses and it's not this single track where the assholes successfully victimize this guy who was victimized all through school. I'm just tired of stories where the good guy is victimized until the author runs out of things to do to him and the story dies. Things don't always work perfectly, friends notice things, good people hear things and want to help the victim. This story has alot of potential, unless it's a one way trip to destruction by assholes.

ChefnohChefnoh3 months ago

This is shaping up to be my favorite series on here great job

ColonelinguistColonelinguist2 months ago

Truly a testament to the exquisite erotic pleasures a male experiences when he allows his inner girl to become completely controlled by a nurturing, confident and domineering daddy imo.

Faria’s initial thoughts about Alex were, of course quite accurate. How could somebody as naturally passive and feminine as Alex, work so hard at trying to appearing butch? That’s of course, is a rhetorical question.

It’s been said that nice guy’s finish last, and I think that’s often true. At your conclusion of this chapter, Claire stated that she’d always be Alex’s girlfriend, which in my opinion, means that he is, and could continue to be her tiny dick, cuckold bitch boy. And then she tells him that Lexi can date Anton as much as she likes. So naturally, I’ve thought up some possible alternative directions your next chapters could take.

Alex finally realizes that his girlfriends been playing him since high school and that the real reason he’s convinced himself that he loves her is because she’s always pretended that his pathetically small penis has been able to adequately satisfy her sexually - and so the question becomes - who was the person on Claire’s contact list identified as ‘Pizza delivery’?

Anyway, Alex has been tortured his entire life. Lexi on the other hand, has found happiness by submitting to a guy whose known he’s been attracted to Alex’s repressed inner sissy since they were both in high school, ( quite possibly the only person whose ever loved him ) so why wouldn’t she choose to enjoy her daddy’s constant attention and the sense of security he brings to her table. Lots of boys only know how to let girls know they like’em by pulling on their pigtails, I think in his crude fashion, Anton was showing Alex attention by making fun of him and Relentlessly Antagonizing him. Fact is, many of us readers feel that Lexi should purchase a case or two of ‘Fleet’ enema bottles, flip the script on her Somewhat hypocritical bisexuality and accept as much bbc as she wants throughout the remainder their college years.

At any rate, don’t hate on either Faria, Claire or Anton ( who have probably been co-conspirators from the beginning ) because otherwise Alex - the Caterpillar - may not have been able to allow himself to metamorphosis into beautiful Lexi - the beautiful butterfly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

is this gonna be updated?

RabbleLaidRabbleLaidabout 1 month agoAuthor

Yes! Sorry for the wait on part 3, I was sidetracked by a few other projects. It is currently being drafted. Expect to see it in a week or two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Do you guys reckon that Colonel Linguist commenter is doing sponcon for Fleet enema bottles.... suspicious.

Also how can someone have so much to say about this story and not get that "Tonys pizza" is Anton like.... It's not complicated lmao Claire says "I'm sending Lexi over to suck you off"

Mukul10Mukul1025 days ago

Very very good.... Lovly story

Daisy_xDaisy_x22 days ago

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Amazing series so far can’t wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Please don’t forget about this story, it’s so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbleLaid@RabbleLaid
Come check me out on Patreon! Now with Patreon exclusive short stories! Available without a subscription! Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=12794338 Currently, all posts will be open to the public! Subscribe only if you are feeling generous! Future story ide...