The Hotwife and the Car Showroom

Story Info
A young wife takes a visit to a car garage.
1.7k words
4.25
9.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Man

I run a car showroom in a small town. We are sort of specialist but we survive as we're the only garage for a long way around so as well as the sports cars we sell, we keep the wolf from the door by fixing peoples cars over a wide catchment area. We only keep customers by our reputation for friendliness and helping people in the community; we don't charge unfair prices but although we might be a little more expensive than a main dealer, folk keep coming back because they know we're honest to deal with.

Anyway there I was, minding my business one Sunday afternoon when this young couple came in. I knew the woman. She'd been in a couple of times to get her car fixed. I do some of the maintenance work myself and I'd seen quite a lot of her when she came in unexpectedly while I was underneath her car. She wasn't shy about showing me her legs and her underwear as I remembered. She was slim, red-haired, dressed in what I recognised as a short Wicked Weasel beach dress; I see a lot of them round here when I go to the coast. Nice smiley face and I was pretty sure she'd just come from the beach; her hair was damp and it looked as though she'd just thrown the dress on after she'd been swimming -- skinny dipping too I'd bet as the dress was clinging in all the right places.

The Girl

I'm not sure whether it was me or hubby who suggested it, but we thought we'd have a bit of fun after a morning at the beach. I'd been swimming au naturel as usual and just slipped on one of my classic Wicked Weasel beach dresses to go home in. Anyway, our route took us past a local garage. I used this garage for my routine and also emergency repairs so I knew the owner quite well. We'd been saying for ages that we should get a small sports car to run about in as the business was doing well and we wanted a bit of fun. So, on the spur of the moment, we pulled into the forecourt and went into the showroom where there were some lovely classic cars and some newish sports cars.

The owner of the garage was there -- as I said, I knew him from the times he'd rescued me when my car broke down. A lovely older guy -- I can't call him old as he was still fit looking and had all his hair -- and he smiled at me in half recognition. Hubby whispered to me, "let's see you try out the low-slung model in the corner there. I'll go and look at one of the other cars and watch what he does." Hubby and I liked to play these games to tease when we were out so I knew what he was thinking.

Shall I tell you a bit more about how I knew the owner? Well, I was at the workshop about my car. They had it up on stands and the owner of the garage was under it on a creepy crawly thing. I was standing there leaning with my back to the car and he rolled out and was looking up. My skirt was 3/4 length, down to just above my knees and I didn't realise he was there at first as I wasn't looking down but he was looking up. I saw his reflection in a window in front of me and saw him looking up my skirt.

I had on a pair of tiny knickers that day. I didn't say anything but he went back under the car and I moved away. Anyway, he couldn't fix my car that day -- had to wait for parts or something so I came back the day after. Next day I got back at 12.30 to get the car and the guy was under my car just about finished. I looked under my car but I squatted down real low and directed my knees towards him. This time I had a different pair of WW knickers on but before I went in I had made sure that the crotch was pulled tight and it had disappeared between my lips, it was only a slim G-string style and even worn correctly didn't cover much but the way I had pulled it tight into my pussy, it was not covering anything.

The Man

When the couple came in, they looked pretty happy; well, I would have been if I'd been able to boondoggle at the beach. They were pretty close to each other as they walked through the door, then they split up, the bloke going to look at one of the older Austin-Healeys I had and the girl going to look at the newer MX5. I was pretty sure that if there was going to be a sale, it would be the girl who chose -- the Healey was nice but a high price and not the most practical -- so I concentrated on her. OK, the length of her dress might have swayed my decision.

I didn't want to spook her so I didn't stand too close as she walked around the car and took a good look. The WW dress had thin shoulder straps and was very loose on her; she wasn't over-large in the boob department so the fabric moulded and flowed around her as she moved -- so well cut! I have to say there was a nice reflection of her in the paintwork and I was pleased that I'd given the cars an extra polish that day. She looked interested and bent down to look at some of the features and as I stood behind her, I could see the dress climb up her bare legs. I did wonder if she knew the effect the WW dresses created -- there wasn't a lot of material in them at the best of times.

The Girl

I really was quite interested in the car. But I wanted to tease the garage owner a bit so I made sure to catch his eye as I wandered over to take a closer look and left hubby looking at an older car at the other end of the showroom. I knew that the WW dress was short, and of course, I knew how see-through it was when damp and in the right light. I get a huge kick out of showing off so I tried to make sure that I was standing in the right positions and that the guy was paying attention when I bent over to check the details. I bent over the hood of the car to take a closer look and was sure that the short dress I had on would ride up to show my legs and the crease of my bum. My tan really stood out against the fabric so I knew my legs looked good.

It was time to go for broke. I half turned and said "is it OK if I sit in the car?" The guy nodded his approval and came forward to open the door for me. Oh, and we both knew that getting in and out of a low-slung sports car in a short dress is bound to show -- well, almost everything. I saw hubby grin at me from the other side of the showroom as I stepped into the car, not really caring how much the dress rode up but caring a lot that the garage owner got a good look.

The Man

I saw her deliberately bending down, pretending to look at some feature of the car. I knew she was trying to tease me -- this wasn't my first rodeo -- but I wasn't complaining as I got a good look at her legs and half her ass as the dress lifted. At least she had the politeness then to ask me if she could sit in the car. Her dress was a bit damp but she did look serious and I was intrigued to see how she managed the tricky business of climbing whilst retaining an element of modesty. It turned out that I needn't have worried. She showed no concern at all as she left one leg on the garage floor, spread her legs wide apart, bent at the waist and stepped into the seat. The neckline of the dress gaped so I could see her small tits fully, down to the cherry nipples standing out, and as she sat down, the dress nearly came up to her waist so I saw right up her thighs to the tuft of red hair just above her pussy.

The Girl

My hubby was still keeping himself occupied at the other side of the garage, but I knew he'd be looking in my direction, watching to see what I got up to; he knows I like to show off. I made sure to keep my dress out of the way as I sat down in the car -- it was pretty low anyway so it wasn't difficult to look a little awkward but I just casually sat with my legs apart and my trimmed pussy on show as I listened to the guy tell me something or other. He wasn't looking at my face, which was fine by me, but I couldn't quite decide whether he was looking down the front of my dress at my nipples -- which, by the way were enjoying the attention - or directly at my fanny lips. I know I was getting excited as I felt his gaze on me so I was pretty sure they would be starting to glow and spread.

The Man

This wasn't my first rodeo and I'm old enough not to be shocked by much but I was certainly surprised. I doubt I'd seen a Weasel dress so well displayed for a very long time. The girl made no attempt to cover up as I tried to explain more about the car. A sale would have been nice but it was just fun to stick around to chat to the girl and see how far she'd go. As it was, when I told my wife later, she suggested I get her Weasel dress out and show me exactly what happened...