Exploits of my Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful wife's desires for other men grow.
1.4k words
3.65
22k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JZ_Couple
JZ_Couple
32 Followers

DISCLAIMER:

This story and the stories to come are a mix of fact and fantasy about things my wife and me have done or have fantasised about in our sex life.

The descriptions of our looks and the descriptions of what we love and desire are factual. Some of the things in the stories we have done, but not all. So please enjoy as we are both members of literotica and would love you to enjoy how we are.

..............

Time drew closer to night, the last hour of sun striking upon my wife's fair skin, as she walked the last stretch home from the local mall. The sounds of her black heels clicking un-rhythmically against the cobble stone in the thin alley of homes.

Smiling at the glances of a small group of men, who were talking and smoking amongst themselves. Their eyes lingering at the movement of her calf muscles that were working extra hard at the height of her heels. Her smooth silky skin begged for attention. Her thighs exposed by the short plaid skirt she chose to wear, glistened, in the evening light, as her natural quads moved with every stride.

Her welcoming smile, invited their eyes to continue upward and linger on her perfectly sized chest. Her 34c cups jiggled beneath her plain white cotton singlet that hugged her slim frame and halted the conversation of the men as her cleavage drew them in. The tiny sweat beads, highlighting her curves begged their imagination to picture her naked.

Zoe has a striking resemblance to a younger Adriana Lima, although her skin fairer, her hair is jet black and she stands at 5'4.

This was at a stage in our relationship where I had enjoyed the attention of eyes on my wife. My wife who had once never given another man the satisfaction of her smile. I felt aroused at how much she was wanted by other men, the idea of them wanting to make love or fuck her with pure lust was an aphrodisiac to me.

As time passed by, she warmed to the idea of other men laying their eyes on her. One thing we always share in our relationship, is passion. Zoe is a very loving wife and she was easily aroused at my arousal. When she learned that the eyes of other men on her ignited my passion, she let go and enjoyed the idea of flirting back. Leading to even more intense and passionate sex life.

Tonight was going to be different. Tonight Zoe wanted more. Our relationship had evolved into a place of trust and a safe zone of expressing our honest desires without a fear of back lash. I am 28 years old, black and fit and was the first black, younger man Zoe had been with. And she confessed that something about the contrast of skin, seeing her fair skin against black set her on fire. The thought of my arousal watching her flirt, in her words, made her pussy tingle.

Arriving at our home, after spending hours at the mall, she opened the door, the cool breeze of the air conditioner consumed her body, hardening her nipples beneath the cotton of her top. She could hear the coffee machine and smiled to herself. Zoe loved my coffees.

She sat on our large cozy sofa, placing two paper tote bags down, she leaned back, her head stretched backwards as her palm massaged her neck and collarbone, smearing the tiny sweat beads into her skin. I walked into the lounge, the rattle of ice was a welcoming sound to her ears. The shape of her body, her beautiful face and perfect lips were a welcoming sight to my manhood.

Placing down an iced coffee on the coffee table in front of her, she turned her head to me and smiled. "Thank you babe" as she exhaled and slowly sat up, leaning forward and wrapping her lips around mine. I loved the taste of her mouth. I looked at the tote bags and she smiled at my gaze, biting her bottom lip. I knew she found it. The perfect outfit for her night out.

I would often turn from loving husband to animalistic when it came to her. Watching her bite her bottom lip turned me fucking on. I leaned in, grabbing her neck with authority, and tasted her. Her moans released immediately at the control of my hand. Her lips opened begging to taste my tongue as our mouths explored each other.

Her legs spread instinctively, her hand moving to my left hand and her fingers intertwining with mine. She guided my hand between her legs. Lowering her ass down and slightly arching her back, exhaling on my mouth. She wanted to feel me.

My hand groped her thighs, her sounds of pleasure building at that moment, she grabbed the back of my neck hard and pulled me deeper into her mouth. My hand slowly moving up her thighs, she knew what was coming, her sounds uncontrollable as her legs spread wider, craving to be entered. I slid my fingers inside thin fabric of her lace underwear that was able to contain her juices.

Losing her grip on my mouth as my fingers entered her soaking pussy, her lips shivered as she held her mouth open and her held her moan back for a few seconds. Then let out a short groan dropping her head back onto the couch as my fingers moved back and forth inside her.

She quivered as she laid back, her palms stretched out over my shirt, her fingers clenching at me, she battled with being pleasured and trying to get back to kissing me. Her sounds of pure sexual pleasure ushering out of her lips in time with her heart rate.

I stopped suddenly, waking her up from her euphoria. She looked at me with piercing eyes, demanding eyes. As I lifted myself up from the sofa, I grabbed a cube of ice from the glass and lowered myself to my knees.

Gasping out as we locked eyes "fuck Jay, I want you". Placing the ice on her mouth, I slowly slid it across her lips, she closed her eyes, feeling the cold, moisten her lips. She instinctively, grabbed the ice and lifted her cotton singlet. Her contained tits bouncing free, they demanded to be fucking grabbed. But she placed the ice over her perfectly round nipples.

Making small circles around her nipples, her eyes remained closed as she gave into her senses. The feeling of my fingers reaching under her skirt and peeling of her underwear. The smell of sex, her sex was like the end of famine to me. Holding her soaked underwear I dropped them to the floor.

She concentrated on the touch of my hands as I reached to her waist and pulled her forward, my hands on her knees, parting her while kissing up her inner thighs. She tried hard to contain herself, breathing lightly, saying, "tongue fuck me". Her other hand reached out, searching for my head.

My lips reaching her dripping pussy, I fucking loved her taste, the feeling of her smooth skin. My hands pushed her legs wide open as she felt her juices flow at the feeling of my mouth pressed against her sweet spot. My mouth sucking her clit in as my tongue circled and danced around it.

She immediately dropped the ice and grabbed my head with both hands, her moans were no longer paced, it was heavy and frequent. She spoke with pauses... "fuck"... "tongue fuck"... "me"

Her body was building, shivering as her juices ushered out, I fucking love her pussy and I worked harder, my tongue was deep, sending her body towards climax. I wanted to drink her. She begged "fuck me"... "I"... "want your".... "Dick"..."ins..." but before she could finish her sentence, she jolted, her back arching as her pussy rained, climaxing in my mouth.

Drinking her essence completely before I lifted my head and pressed my thumb on her clit, rubbing it profusely as she rode her climax out. Her body slowing down, she opened her eyes. I leaned in. Her mouth inviting mine as we kissed, sharing the taste of her sex juices between us.

Speaking softly, I said, "now get up, go shower and wear whatever it is in those tote bags, because tonight I want to watch my wife, watch her allow other me to touch her body".

Her gaze darted upwards and she locked eyes with mine. Biting her bottom lip beneath her cheeky and playful smile.

JZ_Couple
JZ_Couple
32 Followers