The Hotwife Games Ch. 03

Story Info
Wives begin another slutty challenge on a kinky game-show.
9.7k words
4.54
55.4k
48

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers

Thank you to my faithful readers for your comments and private messages on the series so far. It is amazingly heartening to read sweet stuff like "This is my favorite story on the site", "This made this loving wife very very wet", and "nEVeR RiTE AGinn u AsShOle — anonyMaS".

(The feedback really does keep me at it, and I appreciate it immensely!)

Apologies for the long delay getting this chapter up. "Life," to quote Jeff Goldblum in 'Jaws', "Gets in the way... Indiana Jones." (I'm a cinephile.) The pleasant upshot is I now have a few chapters ready to go that will be rolled out steadily.

The usual DISCLAIMER: This is a story that involves all the stuff you think a story with this title involves... hotwives, group sex, light cuckolding, cheating, lots of fucking, a game show, and the word "the". Don't like those? Don't read it! Like 'em? Then strap the fuck in.

This is a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded to trigger up their yogurt pistols and bubblegum tacos...

CHAPTER 3: SHOWDOWN OF THE HUSBANDS

She walked towards Rakesh like a silhouette in a dream.

A surreal, filthy, and very wet dream...

From Rakesh's view, the roving stage lights backlit his wife's perfect figure as she sauntered towards him. Diana's features were indistinct in the resulting shadows. Only her hourglass shape was visible... undulating alluringly, as the newly anointed slut-wife moved towards her husband.

Diana was naked but for a pair of high heels.

"If for some reason, you're just joining us," announced Chris, the handsome co-host of The Hotwife Games, "The first round of our kinky game-show was one for the ages..."

Beyond his wife, Rakesh saw the blur of the cheering audience of The Hotwife Games. But he couldn't hear them. He couldn't hear anything at all - not the game-show's pounding music, nor the hosts' color commentary on how the three women had performed in the last challenge. All Rakesh could hear was the thumping in his ears and the soft clacking of his wife's heels, getting closer. Other sound faded, a dull murmur.

"Our gorgeous hot-wife Patti nearly sucked off my darling husband," Chris's sexy wife, Jessica, said on her microphone.

Somewhere behind Diana the young college boy whose lap she'd been sitting on was zipping up his jeans. But Rakesh wasn't focusing on that. He was watching the curvy, erotic shape of his wife's silhouette.

Diana stepped into the beam of a rotating light. Rakesh's mouth went dry.

"While sexy Diana Vaibhav..." Jessica continued.

Rakesh had just blown a double-load of cum into his underwear. He'd watched his wife enact an incredible tease on not one, but two, masturbating men, and it had excited him more than anything he'd ever seen. And yet his flaccid penis ached with pleasure...

"Well, Diana teased out two hot loads, from two complete strangers, without laying a finger on 'em..."

The bright studio light shone on Diana's heart-shaped face and voluptuous body. She was smiling at Rakesh. A very, very naughty grin.

As Rakesh's eyes traveled over his wife's voluptuous form, he saw the glistening loads of cum still clinging to each of her full breasts...

Saw the semen now smeared on her nipples and stomach, where she'd hungrily pawed it off, into her mouth...

The naked hot-wife flashed a grin at her husband. Thick jism covered her left cheek.

His wife had been bathed in the cum of two men. And yet, Diana hadn't touched a single cock in all of the First Challenge.

Or so Rakesh thought...

Diana came up to him. She seductively placed one naked leg to his left. Then the other to his right. Straddling him, Rakesh's view was filled with her thin landing strip of pubic hair.

It glistened with cum...

"Like what you see, baby?" Diana breathed. Rakesh nodded, speechless.

Diana dropped onto her husband's lap.

Rakesh's breath caught as his wife straddled him.

"Yes, Di..." Rakesh croaked. His voice was a hoarse whisper as the hosts summed up the first challenge on their microphones.

Diana leaned close to Rakesh's ear.

"I hope you liked it, baby..." she pouted. She extended her tongue and licked softly over his ear. "Because it felt sooo good... to be so bad." Diana gently ground her sex over her husband's crotch. "I came rubbing their spunk into my pussy, Ra..."

Rakesh groaned.

"And..." Diana grinned, perking up. "I got us at least second place this round! We could actually win this..."

Then she noticed the damp cloth moving against her crotch.

"Babe," she arched a brow and studied her husband. "Did you...?"

Rakesh sheepishly nodded.

"I — I couldn't help it," he said to his wife. "Watching you be like that... fuck, Di... I came twice in my pants. So hard..."

Diana grinned broad. She leaned in and kissed her husband deeply on the lips.

A feeling of pure love for him spread over her, and then oozed warmly down to her engorged clit. Diana was so pleased that she'd made her husband cum from her slutty performance.

She could get used to being a hotwife...

Rakesh held his wife's naked body tight as their tongues explored each other's mouths. He grabbed her firm, curvy ass. He felt her cum-soiled crotch through his pants.

And then Rakesh felt something else on his fingers... His body went still.

Jessica announced the wives' scores after Round 1.

"In last place with zero points for a sadly disappointing performance," Jessica said. Scoreboards updated on screens around the studio. "Our Feminist Studies Teaching Assistant, Daisy."

Daisy, nude on her husband's lap, pouted, then sighed exasperatedly. Her husband Kevin gave an encouraging peck on the cheek.

Rakesh's fingers ran along the crack of Diana's naked ass, as their mouths gently parted. He wasn't one hundred percent certain about what he felt...

"In second place with two points," Jessica's husband announced, pants now back around his waist. "For her slutty teasing and taking two cum-shots... we have our sexy financial consultant Diana!"

Applause went up from the audience. Diana turned her face away from Rakesh's. She beamed at the audience, arching her back and pushing out her naked tits, showing off her sexy figure. Mere inches from Rakesh's face, Diana's firm boobs still glistened with the cum of two strangers.

What would her co-workers think if they could see her now, Rakesh wondered. His wife was turning out to be a major slut...

But had she done more than he'd even seen? More, for some reason, than she'd even told him?

"And in first place," Jessica said, "For almost giving my husband the blowjob of a lifetime... with three points, we have our beautiful model and actress, Patti!"

A roar of applause went up. Patti waved flirtatiously at the audience. The naked, statuesque model was perched on her ogreish husband's lap. Karl kissed and sucked her neck ravenously as she bathed in the applause, while he mauled her large breasts with both meaty hands.

But Rakesh's focus was elsewhere...

"Di," he whispered. Diana looked back at him. "Um... on your... your ass..."

Diana looked at her husband. Then she looked down, a little bashful.

Rakesh was getting to know that look... Innocent. Blushing. A look that got Diana her way any time she wanted, with any man...

"Ra," she said. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She pouted.

"H-how?" Rakesh asked. He felt betrayed by her hiding of the facts. And, he had to admit, just a little aroused...

Diana ground her hips on Rakesh's lap. "I couldn't help it, baby..." she said innocently. "His cock was so hard..."

"And with our scores at 3 for Patti, 2 for Diana and 0 for Daisy, we go into Round 2," Chris said. "Now with her slight lead here, Patti has the advantage as —"

"Hold on, honey," Jessica said. Her right hand pressed against a hidden earpiece. "I'm getting word from our producers. There might be a problem."

A low "ooh" sound emanated from the audience. Diana and Rakesh looked at each other.

"Yup," Jessica continued. "There's been an issue... We might have to look at those scores again. Let's take a look at replay action from Round One."

The hosts turned to the screen. The lights in the large room faded to black.

On her husband's lap in the dark, Diana felt her pulse quicken. The naked hot-wife had a bad feeling...

Screens around the room flashed on. The gigantic screen behind the stage bathed the studio in its glow.

A slow-motion replay of the First Challenge began.

Rakesh wife's naked body filled the screen...

It was a frontal view of Diana — one of many cameras covering the action. In slow-motion, Diana writhed her naked body on the college boy's lap. Gazing up at the two men to either side. Her face looked even more gorgeous at the low frame-rate...

Her tongue circling tantalizingly around her lips... Her hands moving slowly down over her body, brushing the sides of her breasts...

The audience was enraptured.

The men's hands seemed to move at a dreamlike pace over their rods, the heads shiny with pre-cum. Diana's gaze moved molasses-slow from hard dick to hard dick. Her mouth enunciated in slow-motion. She was too far for the mics to pick up her voice, but at this pace, you could read her lips clearly...

"Cum... for... me... boys..."

She rubbed her nipples, teasing the men, in achingly hot slo-mo.

"Spray... my... married... tits..."

The throbbing music was slowed with the rest of the video, giving the scene a drug-like effect. Bass shook the room every other second. The studio lights pulsed, switching colors and bathing Diana's face and body in a shifting palette.

It was hotter than any porno Rakesh had ever seen. Only this one starred his own, shockingly kinky wife... And hundreds of people were watching...

Diana's legs were spread obscenely on the screen. The sexy landing-strip of pussy-hair Rakesh loved so much was now displayed to every member of the watching audience.

Rakesh held his wife close while they both looked at the screen.

Diana knew where this was going... She felt nerves shake through her. Nonetheless, she felt a thrill tingle between her legs as she watched horny audience members gawk at her bare pussy onscreen.

She noticed a few men stroking their bulges, right there in the crowd. The sight thrilled the married woman.

Suddenly, the replay footage switched angles. The cameras capturing a side view showed Diana looking up at the men. A two-third profile.

On screen, the older man's cock ejaculated.

Rakesh watched the river of semen eject his cock-head in slow motion, arc in the air, and splash wetly on his wife's cheek. Diana's pretty face spread into a beaming smile. Her tongue extended to capture the next blast.

In the studio, Rakesh gripped his wife's ass, grounding his flaccid dick into her. He was soft after his orgasms, but somehow still so aroused...

Then the younger man sprayed. The view moved closer.

In profile, the audience watched Diana eagerly take their cum. But what was also visible was the college boy whose lap she was sitting on.

And his naked dick, pressed against Diana's ass...

The audience gasped.

On screen, the collegiate man's eyes closed in pleasure. He rubbed his fat cock on Rakesh's wife's ass as she received her wet tribute from the others.

And then came the smoking gun...

Diana's hand stole around her waist... reaching slowly around her back...

And in the unforgiving clarity of slow-motion, Rakesh's wife wrapped her fingers around the college boy's cock.

The audience's reaction was audible. They all knew what this meant.

Diana was disqualified from the First Challenge... She had broken its number-one rule.

Rakesh stared, dumbfounded. He looked at his wife's face. Diana watched the screen with a guilty look, as her on-screen self stroked the young man's throbbing dick against her ass...

His thick cock began to spurt.

White jizz poured onto Diana's ass-crack at sixty frames a second...

And the screen faded, slowly, to black.

The lights glowed back on in the studio.

Rakesh couldn't believe it.

He'd just seen his wife stroke off another man on camera. Seen her grind herself onto his shaft while she pumped his cum. Milking it desperately. A horny college boy shooting all over his wife's shapely ass...

"And there ya' have it," Jessica said over the audience's din. Some were groaning; others cheered. "Turns out our slut-wife Diana did in fact make three cocks cum in the First Challenge!"

"Which means," Chris said, "She broke the no-touch rule of Round One!"

Loud "oohs" sounded up in the room. Diana flushed red. She shrunk slightly in Rakesh's lap.

"Now, hold on!" Chris announced dramatically. "Our producers have consulted. They say they'll still give Diana and Rakesh two points for a truly great performance... but..."

"Her disqualification means a penalty," Jessica said. She paused for suspense.

"Minus five points!"

Diana's mouth dropped open.

The scoreboard updated on the screens.

Patti: 3. Daisy: 0.

And Diana... -3.

Rakesh and Diana looked at each other. Rakesh saw the distressed look on his wife's face. He knew that she'd been unable to help herself...

Diana had felt so wanton, so pornographic... She'd let the moment overtake her.

She'd felt a hard cock on her ass. She'd felt the eyes of a hungry audience, her husband watching... While she teased two loaded dicks... She could hardly resist just one more load.

Rakesh wanted to reassure his wife. He tried to squeeze her waist comfortingly. But they both knew her little handjob was a big deal...

"We'll be back after this commercial break, with Round Two," Chris said into his microphone.

"Which is the last round of the first day of this series of The Hotwife Games," Jessica announced. "And as our regular viewers know, the last round of each day means something very important..."

Along with the hosts, the audience chanted the words excitedly.

"ONE... COUPLE... IS... GOING... HOME!!"

Diana looked at Rakesh again.

They were the bottom couple in points. After round two, whoever had the lowest points was going to be eliminated. Catching up to the others with their negative score would be almost impossible, leave alone somehow beating them...

Both of them could feel their dream of the grand prize, and everything it meant, fading away fast...

But none of those concerns were glimmers on the horizon...

That long, sweaty night three long months ago...

The night that had started everything. The night Diana rode Rakesh's cock, while they watched her ex-boyfriend on their TV...

After that night, things certainly changed for them.

Rakesh had woken naked the following morning, tangled in the sheets. Early light was creeping through the cracks in the curtains. His head throbbed, hungover from the two bottles of cabernet they'd shared.

As his eyes shuttered open, he saw Diana, asleep near him. Her hair was scattered on the pillow. One full, naked breast hung over the sheet. And her soft arm was laid over his own nude belly.

His naked wife looked so beautiful...

Rakesh felt something chafing between his thighs. He reached below the sheets, careful not to wake her, and drew it out.

A dark blue, bunched t-shirt. Rakesh unfurled it. The word 'Arcana', in a yellow collegiate font, was printed across the chest.

Rakesh furrowed his brow. The U of Arc. Diana's old alma mater... But this was an especially large shirt, far too big for his shorter, curvy wife.

Something about it itched his memory...

Something that had happened last night...

He couldn't quite remember the exact steps that had gotten them to the bed. But he knew for certain that he'd cum more than just once yesterday... and so had Diana.

He looked at his wife. Felt her soft arm squeeze sleepily around him. Admired her pretty, sleeping face in the encroaching morning light.

Yes, he remembered. She had told him the filthiest things. All about her movie-star ex, Gael...

Rakesh had cum for her at least thrice...

The morning light finally came through the curtains. Spilled onto the bed. As memories of the evening flooded in, Rakesh realized he was growing hard again.

Shooting his seed in Diana while she told him how she took Gael in the ass...

His cock ached with a stinging soreness. It stood straight up below the sheets.

Rakesh felt his wife stir.

Her eyes blinked dreamily open. Gently focusing on her husband. A tentative, sleepy look in her gaze.

"Hi," Diana said.

"Hi." It was all Rakesh could muster back.

Her hand moved down over her husband's hairy belly.

"How are you doing?" Diana asked. Her fingers traced little circles in Rakesh's belly hair.

"I'm... doing... well," he said, lengthily. He looked at Diana.

Suddenly, Diana giggled at the strained formality. Rakesh laughed too.

Finally, he ventured...

"You mean about last night?"

Diana paused. She nodded.

Rakesh could feel the soft weight of her palm on his stomach, could feel the warmth of his wife's body pressed on his own.

"Uh..." he started.

He didn't know what Diana wanted to hear. Her big round eyes looked at him, filled with a growing concern.

He grew worried. Was she having second thoughts? Did she regret the things she'd said? The things, Rakesh knew, that he'd encouraged her to tell him?

He wondered if he should lie... If he should tell her it had all been a drunken misstep, too much wine and too little filter...

Rakesh took a breath. Diana's studied him, concerned. He decided to be honest.

"Di," he said. "That was the hottest night I've ever had in my life."

She looked at her husband. Their naked thighs grazed each other. Rakesh's legs felt warm.

"I've never cum so hard, or so much. Ever. Everything you said... fuck... everything we did..."

Rakesh exhaled and looked up at the ceiling.

"I loved it, baby," he said, finally.

Rakesh looked at Diana. She stared back with wide eyes. Then their lips smashed together.

Rakesh and Diana's mouths pressed tight, her breasts pushing into him.

Diana pulled off sloppily from the kiss. Her gaze was suddenly steady, sincere.

"Ra... you know I love you, right?"

"Of course, babe —"

"You know that, right?" Diana repeated. "You know that it's your cock I want. It's your cock I married. It's you."

"I know, Di..."

"Baby, I... All the stuff I said..." Diana bit her lip. "Gael... my ex... he's, he's really hot, to me... but..."

Rakesh could sense the profound emotion in his wife. Like she was about to cry.

"Di," he said, taking her in his arms. "I know."

"I... fantasize about getting fucked, sometimes..." she said, looking away. "By... by other guys..."

"Di... I love you," Rakesh said. He could feel her wet cheek against him. "And I know you love me."

Rakesh kissed his wife. He took a deep breath. "And..." he said.

He exhaled.

"I don't... mind... that you want other men."

Diana felt a hot tear run down her cheek. She swiped at it with her palm.

"You don't?" she asked. "Because... I would never want to lose you."

"You wouldn't," Rakesh replied. He added sincerely, "You never could. I love you."

She looked at him, cheeks flushed with love.

Rakesh decided he'd say it outright.

"All it would do is turn me on."

Diana wiped her eyes and smiled at her husband. God, she loved him.

Then she realized she wasn't sure what he meant.

"What? What would turn you on?"

Rakesh took a deep breath.

"Watching you..." He gulped. He exhaled. "Watching you fuck another man."

KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers