The Hotwife Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned back to the vigorous coupling a foot away. He watched as the hot blonde eagerly lapped at her coworkers' shorn cunt.

It was a beautiful sight.

Her febrile tongue worked rapidly over Natalya's clit. The statuesque stewardess writhed and moaned below. The oralizing woman's gorgeous ass was poised in the air. It shook alluringly, displaying juicy, inviting pussy-lips, as she licked her friend's dripping cunt.

Five minutes to cum?

I love a challenge, thought Gael.

He whisked off the sheets and got on his knees. His massive cock dangled heavily between his legs. Hardening. Growing.

Gael grasped his meat. He positioned himself behind the bending woman.

She moaned, slipping her tongue off of Natalya's dripping slit. She looked back at him. Her lips and mouth were shiny with her co-worker's juices.

"Fuck me," she said. "You famous son of a bitch."

Gael pushed his cock into her.

Twenty-three minutes later, the sleek jet concluded its taxi down the small, private runway.

I don't call it the airport, I call it the clear-port...

Jay Z's words boomed aptly through the cabin over a lush Neptunes beat. Touchdown music. Gael hoisted an Yves Saint Laurent duffel over his shoulder, and moved for the door.

"Have fun in California, baby," Natalya smiled as he moved down the wide aisle.

The two attendants were back in their chic blue uniforms near the exit. Their faces beamed with post-coital grins. And one of them with some lady-juice...

"Thank you, babe," he said, kissing her wet lips. Cupping her skirt-clad ass. "And thank you for a great flight."

He tongue-kissed the other attendant. He owed her that, after she'd taken his deep load in her tight pussy. Still unsure about her name. She cupped the crotch of his jeans. Squeezed the large bulge of his dick.

"Come again soon," she said. "And cum again... and again..."

In a few moments, Gael was stepping down the runway.

He spotted his closest, and oldest, friend.

Benny K, as his inner circle knew him, leaned back on Gael's silver-blue Tesla, smoking a joint.

A big grin worked through his dark beard as his friend approached. He hadn't seen Gael in months.

It didn't matter. They'd always pick up right where they left off.

The men embraced deeply.

"You dumb shit," Benny said. "I was hoping your talentless ass would stay in Italy forever."

"I came back just to punch you in your ugly face," Gael replied. "Right between the criss-cross eyes."

They smacked each other's backs and ended the hug.

Gael threw his duffel into the custom convertible. He swung over the door and hopped in the driver's seat.

The car turned on with a low hum. Gael reversed, then steered the car across the private runway. Moving towards the FBO's gates.

A wall of paparazzi cameras awaited outside, already flashing...

The custom Tesla sliced up a road curving through the Hollywood hills. Gael let two fingers guide the wheel as the convertible twisted through the canyon. He knew how well the roadster responded to his smallest move.

The top was down. A pleasant breeze played in the men's hair as they sped upwards. The smell of rich cedarwood rose from the darkened hills. Hot jazz dripped like nectar from the car's high-end system.

What a glorious evening, thought Gael, to be coming back to L.A.

It was the perfect drive...

And then Gael's agent called.

"Ah, fuck," he sighed. The call blared up on the center console. Miles Davis's trumpet shut off abruptly.

Gael took a breath. He shared a glance with his friend. Benny shrugged.

They both knew what this was about.

Gael answered the call.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?" Gerry Bellaire screamed over the phone.

"Calm down, Gerr," Gael yawned. "I love you, too. Now what are you talking about?"

"What am I talkin' about? WHAT AM I TALKIN' ABOUT?! What do you think I'm talkin' about?"

Gael looked at Benny. They knew the gruff CEO of Hollywood's largest talent agency wouldn't be calling close to eight PM not to let them know. He'd tell them what he was talking about, soon enough.

And so he did.

"I'm talkin' about these fuckin' Hotwife Games!"

Meanwhile, on set at these fuckin' Hotwife Games...

Rakesh was practically praying to his privates.

Come... on... please... get... hard...

"Phew — phew — phee-yew," Jessica announced, wiping her forehead. "Three hot little outfits on three hot wives! Now who's ready for the challenge?!"

Not my fucking dick, thought Rakesh.

"Iiiiiiiiiiit's... The Husbands' Showdown!"

Dramatic, staccato stabs of music boomed over the room.

The floor right in front of the stage seemed to collapse inward. Someone in the audience gasped.

A large, round hole was forming between the crowd and the contestants.

Rakesh's brow creased. With a motorized whir, three plush white chairs rose from the cavernous crater, and a plush, carpeted floor locked into place.

"Go ahead, hot-wife hubbies," Jessica said. "And take your seats..."

Their seats were comfortable, white armchairs set on rotating legs. They seemed able to lean all the way horizontal, if needed. They were arranged in a triangle, facing each other, with a six foot distance between them.

The men looked at each other. Karl shrugged, and made his way down the stage.

Rakesh looked at Diana, still awed by his wife's sluttish outfit. The nearly nude hot-wife shrugged, still defeated by the sight of his softness. Rakesh felt himself cringe.

Diana had made three men cum. And now his limp cock was going to be the reason they'd be sent home...

Rakesh followed Kevin over to the chairs. The nude husbands took their seats.

They were frighteningly close to the audience. Rakesh felt the presence of hundreds of strangers over his shoulder. He swallowed and shifted, trying to conceal his nakedness.

"Here's how the challenge works," Chris explained, descending the stage stairs towards them. "In the Cum-Off, each wife will try to make her own husband cum..."

"In only two minutes..." Jessica went on.

"Using just her hands," Chris concluded.

"And whoever gets their husband to cum first," Jessica said. "Wins five points!"

Chris and Jessica met in the center of the circle, between the husbands.

Make him cum in two minutes? Rakesh thought. After the loads he'd blown... They might as well book their tickets home now...

"But," Chris added. "We'll be throwing in a Bonus Test right after, with some critical bonus points! Including a Risk-It-All Lifeline that each wife has already picked out, that they may use whenever they choose..."

Rakesh's forehead furrowed. A lifeline they'd already picked out?

He tried to catch Diana's eye. But his wife looked straight ahead as Chris said that.

"Remember that these bonuses and lifelines," Jessica said. "Could involve a lot of things."

"Perhaps there'll be some never-seen-before video footage..." Chris teased.

"Perhaps the wives will have to make the other husbands cum..." Jessica continued, coyly.

Rakesh gulped, thinking of the implications of this...

"And of course, when it's all done..." Chris proclaimed dramatically, "One couple is going home!"

Diana looked once again at the scoreboards around the room.

Patti and Karl: three. Daisy and Kevin: zero. Diana and Rakesh: minus three.

Rakesh looked at his wife, standing on the stage like a nearly naked porn star. Diana nervously toyed with the thin strap of her thong. She glanced back at her husband.

Diana looked positively obscene in her mesh lingerie outfit. Rakesh almost felt his drained cock harden... Almost.

But Diana's willful air had disappeared.

She stared back at Rakesh in a state of anxiety.

It was going to be impossible to stay in the game.

Nearly three months ago to the day... days before Rakesh had even mentioned the outlandish entity that was The Hotwife Games to Diana...

That fateful morning...

Rakesh was about to fuck his wife in the ass.

For the first time, there on their bed in the morning light, he was going to feel her tight canal around his cock...

"I know I'm going to make you late for work," she had said breathlessly. Diana was wearing nothing but her ex-boyfriend's college t-shirt, her knees spread wide as she bent forward over the sheets, on all fours.

She reached back with both hands, and slowly parted her cheeks.

Diana's puckered asshole came into view. She looked back at him from the pillow.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass," she purred.

It was seconds before Rakesh's hand was furiously lubing the aching length of his dick. He nearly emptied Diana's tube of Luquido.

He was so excited that, after a long night of fucking in front of Gael's image on the screen, he still thought he could cum at any second.

If only he could feel that way in three months, at The Cum-Off challenge...

"Come here," Diana had moaned, pushing her ass towards him. "Put yourself in my asshole, my love..."

The combination of her filthiest words with her most loving was driving Rakesh crazy. He growled low.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna fuck you in your tight little ass," he said, stumbling over the dirty talk. He maneuvered himself behind his wife, lining up the shining head of his hard, lubed cock with her anus.

"Yes," Diana breathed. "Yes." Looking back at him. Purring. Begging her husband to fill her rectum. "Yessss..."

Rakesh pushed the head of his hard cock into her asshole.

Diana breathed. Raspy, pleasured moans escaped her throat in bursts.

"Ohh, fuck..." Diana said. Her eyes closed in ecstasy. She could feel her husband's cockhead breaching the puckered ring of her rear hole.

It felt incredibly naughty...

And Diana had to make it naughtier.

She was going to say what Rakesh wanted to hear...

Diana opened her eyes again, looking back at her husband. Rakesh growled gutturally as his cock pushed further inside her warm anal ring.

It was like nothing he'd ever felt before. His wife's ass was so tight... So warm...

The hot grip of her asshole threatened to milk him of cum, at any moment.

His hard cock was halfway inside Diana's asshole. His wife's ass cheeks spread around him, the sensation almost unbearably pleasurable...

Rakesh closed his eyes. He had to hold off his orgasm.

Then he heard his wife speak.

"Baby..." she said.

His eyes shuttered open. The pleasurable throb pulsed through his cock and into his balls.

His manhood was buried halfway inside Diana's ass. His wife's naughty, forbidden hole...

His eyes roved over her arched back and beautiful butt. Her ass looked divine, spread apart. Two juicy globes in each of his hands. His manhood wedged in between.

"Baby," Diana said again. She looked back at her husband's ecstatic face. Batted her pretty eyelashes. "Baby, I want... you to... fuck... my ass harder..."

Rakesh growled low. "Yesss," he hissed to his wife. He sawed in deeper. He felt the tightness of her rectum squeeze his cockhead constrictingly. "Like... that, baby?"

"Mmm," Diana said. Her husband's dick was now almost all the way in her vicelike asshole. It was so kinky, so wrong...

But again... Diana needed to make it kinkier.

"Just... like that, baby," she breathed. "But... Ra..." Looking back at him. Wiggling her rump around his rock-hard dick. Making a show for her husband with her penetrated ass in the air.

She pouted her lips. "Gael fucked my ass harder."

Rakesh roared as he pushed himself in to the hilt.

He was deep in his wife's ass.

Diana gasped and screamed with pleasure. Her mouth curled, squealing out an involuntary laugh of delight as her husband fucked her asshole. She felt the head of Rakesh's cock push all the way into her canal.

"Yes..." Diana moaned, loving his jealous thrusting. "YES! Take my fucking ASS!"

Rakesh gripped firmly on his wife's thick cheeks as he fucked. He reared back and forth, pounding his cock in and out of her slutty hole...

"Take it, baby," Diana groaned out, eager to make Rakesh more jealous. "Take me... like... my... hot fucking... ex took me..."

"Oh fuck," Rakesh growled, thrusting. "You like that, Di? You like me... fucking you like... fucking... Gael did?"

"YES!" Diana squealed out. Her husband had never taken her this roughly. She reveled in the feeling of his lubed dick pistoning in her rear. "I fucking love it! I love it because I'm a FUCKING SLUT!"

She screamed the words. She didn't care if the whole building heard her.

She wanted everyone to know...

"Fuck," Rakesh said, his eyes narrowing to slits. He was getting close to exploding in his wife's asshole. "Fuck, Di... you slut..."

"I'm such... a fucking... slut... a hot... anal slut..." Diana moaned out. Her voice shook rapidly as Rakesh jackhammered his cock into her. "Love... taking... your fucking cock... up the ass... I love... taking... cocks... up my ass..."

Rakesh gripped tightly onto her ass cheeks. He leaned his weight forward on his legs, and worked his cock faster. His wife's lubed asshole gripped his dick tightly. Her words egged him on.

"I loved..." Diana gasped. "Gael's cock... in my asshole... so much... Let him... ass-fuck me... all the time... Does that... make you... jealous, baby?"

Rakesh growled loud. He fucked harder... faster...

"Fuck," he said, "Yes! It does..."

"Good... I... love wearing his t-shirt... while you... fuck me... smells... like him..."

Rakesh's cock sawed, lightning-fast, in his wife's tight bunghole. He couldn't believe what she was saying to him...

"His biiiig fucking dick..." Diana moaned. "Such a... big dick... Ra... it felt... bigger than yours in my ass..."

Rakesh closed his eyes and gasped, fucking her hard.

"You fucking whore," he spit out. Rakesh slapped his wife's ass hard.

Diana loved how Rakesh's jealousy drove his rough fucking. Loved the feel of her husband in her ass. The words spilling out unconsciously as she remembered her sexy ex...

"Yes... Yes, Ra... I'm a whore... an ass-whore... I miss... Gael's big, hard... movie star... cock... in my asshole... I want more... I want..."

Diana trailed off, lost in ecstasy. Even though Rakesh's cock and fingers weren't anywhere near her clit or G-spot, she felt an orgasm approaching. A warmth was spreading from the center of her anus...

Her husband's swollen cock in her ass was going to make Diana cum.

"What?" Rakesh said. He animalistically slapped his wife's ass, fucking her hard. "What do you want... my slutty, fucking... dirty... slut wife..." He slapped her ass again.

"I want... another..." Diana said, her own squeals interrupting her, "I want to take... another man's cock... in front of you... in my ASS!"

Diana crashed into a massive orgasm. Her moans resounded to the ceiling. She felt her asshole tighten around her husband's cock... felt her pussy lips drench with her juices.

Rakesh couldn't believe what he was hearing. His wife's asshole was airtight around his thrusting dick. She looked devastatingly hot on all fours below him, her naughty anus spread around his jackhammering cock...

And as she came, Rakesh felt his own juices rush up from his balls...

"Watch..." Diana almost whispered, her breathing labored and ragged. Coming down from the crest of her orgasm. "Watch... I want you... to watch me... get fucked in the ass... by another man's... big... juicy... cock..."

Diana looked back at Rakesh.

"Cum, baby... in my asshole..." she said to him. "Like Gael's big hard dick came in my ass... so many times... release your load, baby..."

Rakesh's cum shot like a geyser.

He unloaded deep in his wife's tight ass.

"FUCK!" he growled.

A bestial roar exploded from his belly. Rakesh felt like a man possessed. His fingers gripped tight on the round contours of Diana's firm buttocks. His other hand reached out, involuntarily, grasping Diana by the roots of her hair.

"Yes," she moaned out, as she felt her asshole fill with his semen. "Use me... use me... like the dirty, anal, slut I am... cum for me..."

Rope after rope splashed Diana's tight hole. Rakesh filled his wife's hot, willing ass...

"Yessss..." Diana mewled again, softly. Her cheek burrowed into the sheets as she looked back at her enervated husband. "Flood... my... slut... asshole..."

Rakesh groaned and shot a final spurt of cum. Collapsing over his wife.

His vision blurry, he reached for the mattress as he fell. Steadying his weight. He could feel her warm tits on his forearms, through her ex-boyfriend's t-shirt. Their sweaty bodies pressed tight. Their legs tangled.

For what seemed like minutes, husband and wife lay there. Breathing heavily. Rakesh's cock in her ass.

When the hot crawl of cum began to trickle out around his hardness, Rakesh gently pulled himself from inside her.

Diana turned to her husband, dreamily. She looked at him with her pretty brown eyes.

"That..." she whispered, "That was fun."

Rakesh raised an eyebrow.

"That was so..." he said, shaking his head. "So fucking hot... Damn, Di..."

Diana shifted and turned on the bed. She reached over to gently caress her husband's still-rigid cock. It was slimy with his jizz. Slick with lube and her own juices...

The filthiness of his hard meat in her hands turned her on.

"Who..." Rakesh exhaled. "Who are you?"

Diana flashed a gorgeous smile at her husband. Rakesh breathed heavily. He could barely believe he had just cum in his wife's ass. He could barely believe what a brazen slut she was turning out to be. Or perhaps, always had been...

"So," Diana asked him, matter-of-factly. "How serious are we?"

"Huh?"

Rakesh looked at her.

"You know," Diana continued, moving closer. Her lips inches away. "When I said I want you to watch me?"

Her lips came right up to Rakesh's.

She whispered, her breath hot against his face. "When you said you'd wanna watch me get fucked by another man?"

Diana reached her tongue out and gently ran it over his lower lip.

"Because you said yes..." she said. She enacted a faux brattiness. She pouted her lips. "Did you mean it?"

Very slowly, Diana wrapped her fingers, one by one, around Rakesh's cum-slick cock. He grabbed hold of his wife's naked, freshly fucked ass.

There was no turning back now.

"Yes," he said.

He kissed her.

"I meant it. And I'm serious."

Diana's eyes twinkled. A naughty grin spread across her face. She kissed her husband back, passionately. Their tongues dueled wetly in their mouths.

Diana pulled away.

"That's good, baby," she said with a seductive shrug. "Because one day... you're going to."

Ninety moons later...

In the swirling lights of the studio at The Hotwife Games, sitting completely in the nude... with his stunning mesh-clad wife standing in front of him... Rakesh had one question on his mind.

Was that day going to be today?

More to come...