All Comments on 'The Hotwife Games Ch. 03'

by KingFlow

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Aries0460Aries0460over 4 years ago
Well done

I really liked your story (5 *)! I don't care that it took a year to write the 3rd chapter. You "took me to the Hotwife Games" and it felt like I sat there and watched. Do me a favour and keep on writing. I want to know which slut will win the competition (bet on Diana)! Btw English is not my "first" language, so if I spelled something wrong in this comment or did the punctuation wrong ... please forgive me. ;-)

HotwifeshowoffHotwifeshowoffover 4 years ago
Love the hotwife games twist

Very interested to see where this goes. please don't wait another year to submit the next part. Its ok if you have 6 to 7 page chapters. The short chapters can be frustrating. But we very much like the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5+ Again

This story has a nice steady buildup to it, every chapter thus far has been hotter than the chapter before, I’m not sure you can keep that up though. Why? Because it’s already sizzling! Talented work and a very hot storyline! Can’t wait to see what else you cum(sic) up with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot, but I don't know how you top that last one.

Jackie.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

4 stars. Truly excellent writing. It's just not my kind of story, nor series. So, in fairness, I offer no criticism to a talented writer that writes something I don't or can't understand. Why would any man marry such a woman? Fuck her LIKE EVERYONE ELSE and move on. FWB at best. Why believe she is EVER faithful? Why believe when she says, "I love you."? Are cucks made, or born that way? Was being a willing cuck beaten into him at some point? When she's having her fun; why isn't he with anorher woman? I really don't understand why this would arouse a MAN. Not even most woman would like this scenario. It definitely doesn't arouse me. In fact, the exact opposite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous