The Hotwife Games Ch. 05

Story Info
She takes men in front of her husband on a kinky game-show.
6.4k words
4.46
40.6k
31

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingFlow
KingFlow
512 Followers

THE HOTWIFE GAMES - CHAPTER 5

'The Hotwife Games' series is now complete, with a total of 10 chapters. I'll be submitting each new chapter every five days.

You can jump right in here. Or, if you are new to the series and want the full experience, you can start with Chapter 1 — each installment is short, brisk, and crammed with sex.

The main thing you need to know: 'The Hotwife Games' is an adult game-show where hot women and their husbands participate in kinky challenges. And Rakesh's wife Diana intends to be the sluttiest of them all...

Content warning: Hotwifing, swinging, cuckolding, exhibitionism/voyeurism, group sex, race-play, experiments with form, and plenty of pee-pees and poosies. Genuine feedback, constructive comments, lavish praise, and furious trolling from closet-cuck incels are all happily encouraged!

This is a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded...

CHAPTER 5 - HOTWIFE INTERRUPTUS

EXT. THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS. NIGHT.

The L.A. lights shimmer like sapphires tossed in the darkness.

CAMERA MOVES deeper, into the canyons... and UP...

To a massive Spanish-style estate perched on the edge of the hill...

And as we PUSH IN... a bluesy, rumbling bass-line, pouring from the throbbing party inside, grows LOUDER...

Gael's mansion thudded with energy.

Music rolled, pulsing under the high ceilings. It oozed across the cavernous, packed length of the dim-lit living room.

Priceless art vibrated to the sound. Black and gold balloons bobbed gently to their destinations around the modern chandelier. They shook past a silk banner — "Welcome Home Gael!", it said — draped along the arc of the staircase.

Even the floor-to-ceiling views of the L.A. sprawl seemed to shimmer and refract on the beat, the bass-line falling over the room like syrup.

Benny K. swung open the heavy door.

"Welcome home, Gael!"

His eyes widened. Nearly a hundred voices rose in concert with the rippling banner. The place was crammed with beautiful people. Nearly every one had a face that Benny instantly recognized...

And not because he'd ever met them.

Gael couldn't help it; a visceral laugh of pleasure escaped him as he entered his L.A. home. He smacked Benny on the back. He smiled at his friend, and gave a little wink of gratitude. Like a crusading king returning to the motherland, Gael swaggered into the lavish party and soaked in his kingdom.

"Oh, dude! —" Benny called after him. "Where do you keep your phone charger?"

But Gael was already swallowed into the vibing party. He moved through, receiving warm hugs — and sometimes hot kisses — from a litany of Hollywood's hottest stars. The pretty "girl next door" who charmed audiences on America's number-one sitcom... the celebrated character actor who'd just nabbed his first Best Supporting Actor Oscar... the buxom blonde who rocked the tight black skinsuits in all those superhero movies...

A party at Gael's, thought Benny, sure wasn't your run-of-the-mill shindig.

The rising movie star had a rep in Hollywood circles for hosting the town's hottest bashes. It was a whispered reputation, of course — the guest lists hovered exclusively in the echelons of the A-list. Every party had to be a well-guarded secret. And for very, very good reason...

But with all that clout, there wasn't a damn phone charger in sight. Benny looked down at his phone, the screen black. He was plum out of battery.

He looked back up, watching his old pal wade into the throng of attractive, laughing, and admiring faces. He saw people streaming onto the lawns outside. Leaping into the long, glowing infinity pool that overlooked the Sunset Strip glimmering far below.

A stunning model dipped her face into a cut-crystal bowl. She came up sniffling the purest coke in the hemisphere. Benny watched as muscular, world-famous athletes made out with supermodels all along the marble stairs to the second story.

A packed Spanish mansion. Drugs, booze, music, and beautiful people. A wild party on a titanic scale... It was, Benny thought, all just a little too Gatsbyesque... with one, major distinction. Everyone at this party, every single person but the two of them, was wearing nothing but their underwear.

A famous older actress - her face and negligeéd body more eye-catching with each year of age, it seemed - was working off Gael's shirt for him.

It was quickly becoming a secret Hollywood institution: the All-Star Gael Sankur Underwear Party.

Shit, Benny thought, watching the dazzling woman kiss Gael, at least this'll keep the fucker from checking up on the Hotwife Games, yet again...

And indeed, for the first time that evening, Gael's thoughts were far away from the clandestine Games... For a solitary moment, the young star didn't care whether Diana and her husband were still in the running of some game-show for naughty wives... He wasn't thinking of his ex at all. And he kissed the nubile stunner back on her full lips.

Out in the pool, married Hollywood couples melted together in passionate groups of four. Hot bodies in skimpy lingerie, lacy bras, full jockstraps... circling, entwining...

Hmm, Benny thought. Probably no phone charger there...

Benny looked at the adjoining den. He saw a curvy actress who'd risen to fame playing a sexy secretary in a series set in the '60's. He watched as a young rap duo sandwiched her, groping her massive lace-clad breasts and ass. Watched as she grasped both their hard cocks through their briefs...

Then a hand was on Benny's arm.

He instantly recognized the beautiful pop star sat on the Italian leather couch. She leaned back. She raised her long, lithe legs in the air. Staring at Benny, she spread them apart. Her small hands hid her pussy from him.

"Hi, you," she said, in that world-famous voice.

Benny was stunned. She had a ravenous, almost pornographic beauty — the hottest person Benny had seen in his entire life. He stared dumbly for several seconds. Finally he found his voice.

"Do you have a phone charger?"

"What?"

She hadn't heard him. Rhythmic music throbbed around them.

"Nothing," Benny said louder, shaking off his complete idiocy. "H-hello."

The pop star smiled, and gently pulled her hands away. She showed him her young pussy, visible through the floss of a red g-string. Her shaved mound shone over her clit. She was wet.

"Eat my pussy for me?" she begged.

Well, shit, thought Benny.

Everything about Gael's life stank of excess. His friend's party was just a big, drug-laden, star-studded, opulent, cocaine fuck-fest. Gatsbyesque hardly began to cover it.

But, hell, Benny didn't wanna be rude.

He dropped between the pop star's legs.

Rakesh's heart pumped a cocktail of emotions across his arteries.

He was breathing heavily, worn out against the leather scoop of his designated armchair. He felt drained, enervated, weightless even — and yet, he was utterly aroused.

The studio lights were dimmed as The Hotwife Games ran its commercial break. The audience surrounding the sunken set chatted openly about the action still unfolding in the half-light.

Rakesh's eyes were hooded from the force of his recent orgasm. But his gaze was singular...

His wife Diana was sucking two cocks in front of him.

Kneeling on the floor, Diana serviced the two men with rapid, passionate blowjobs — taking one long, thin member between her lips, sucking it hard, then moving to the other.

The Hotwife Games were on a commercial break. Rakesh reasoned that his wife had no real reason to do this, apart from her own fiery lust...

But after the last challenge, she had told Rakesh she couldn't bear to let the horned-up audience members leave, as the two had surely gotten blue balls from Daisey and Patti, who had both failed to finish their tasks. Only Diana had emerged victorious - and with flying colors at that. Rakesh was almost proud...

What Rakesh didn't know was that his wife had a secret...

What better way to throw my husband off the scent, Diana thought as she laved a young cock, than fulfilling a filthy fantasy of his, feet away from him?

Okay, she conceded to herself, as she swallowed the head of one man's rod. So it's my fantasy too...

Why else would Diana be facing her husband, two naked men standing to either side, their hard cocks pushed out for her to service like some dirty slut?

The men — a virile young college lad and a clean-cut professional in his thirties — swore and groaned at Diana's expert handling of their dicks. As Diana bobbed her mouth lustfully over one throbbing dick-head, she jerked the other with a tightened grip.

Much as she had been all day, Rakesh's slutty wife was on a quest for cum.

Rakesh gulped as Diana suddenly held still with the college boy's full cockhead in her mouth. Her hand paused its hungry stroking. Her fingers traveled lightly over the other man's balls.

Then Diana looked at Rakesh. His penis quivered deliciously. He froze. Slowly, aching inch by aching inch, Diana moved her mouth down over the young man's engorged cock.

Rakesh's wife began to deep-throat another man in front of him. Rakesh felt a rumble escape his lips. His aching dick began to rise again.

The youngster threw his head back and groaned, loving the feel of Diana's married mouth. She fought back a gag. She felt her throat widen. With a deep glug sound, she took the hard dick deep in her throat. Her nose pushed against his trimmed pubes.

Suddenly, she mewled through her full mouth. Her cheeks expanded.

Diana moaned low in her throat, keeping her eyes locked on her husband's. Rakesh didn't dare to breathe.

He knew the horny college kid was shooting cum in his wife's mouth...

The man grasped Diana's head and pushed her deeper still on his dick.

"Fuck yeah..." the boy growled through gritted teeth.

Diana closed her eyes and let her mouth bob over the hard, exploding erection. She lapped her tongue over the shooting dick-head, submissively accepting the stranger's load.

The youngster moaned out again, eyes shut. His head rolled back.

"Yesssss...." he said, holding her head steady. "Take my cum... hot fucking slut..."

Rakesh's teeth clenched. He didn't know how he felt about the lad talking to his wife like that...

Gently, Diana's hooded eyes shuttered open. She looked at Rakesh.

Slowly, agonizingly, Diana dragged her wet lips and tongue over the young rod, until just the head throbbed between her lips.

Grasping his swollen balls, she pulled her mouth off of the long fuck-stick. Letting it bob free.

Rakesh groaned again, warmth rumbling in his spent cock and balls.

His wife licked off the viscous rope of semen that had spread from the stranger's cockhole to her wet lips.

She turned to face her husband.

Diana pushed out her hot breasts. With one stranger's rigid dick between her fingers, and the other's balls in her hand, she looked every bit the slut-wife she knew she was.

Diana slowly parted her lips. Rakesh felt his heart quicken. She was putting on a show, just for him...

A thought flashed, secretly, through Diana's mind. All the better, she thought, to keep him from asking any questions. She was thinking about that Lifeline Challenge she had so nimbly skipped over in the last round... and she didn't want Rakesh to probe any further on it.

Gently, Diana opened her mouth.

Rakesh gasped.

She wriggled her laden tongue. She let her husband take in the sight of a stranger's thick, pooled cum filling her mouth.

She felt a thrill surge through her soaked cunt as Rakesh growled pleasurably.

Diana pushed out her cum-soaked tongue. She waggled it around for her husband, letting the hot semen spill over her tits.

Suddenly, the older stranger let out a low, animal shout. The filthy, perverted sight before him, coupled with Diana's soft fingers wrapped around his throbbing, much-teased cock, was too much to handle.

His dick pulsed and shot.

Diana's tongue — Rakesh's hot, "innocent" wife's tongue, that had just sucked and pleasured two men's needy cocks — stretched out dripping hot semen from two men.

Two men who were in ecstasy as they spunked over Rakesh's wife. And so was she...

"You bad, fuckin'... bitch..." he gasped, spraying another thick, white rope of jizz at the lusty, kneeling wife. His shooting cock was coating her tongue and face. "Hot fuckin' Indian bitch..."

Rakesh growled gutturally once more. He hoped his wife was okay with being name-called like this. Servicing the men was one thing, but he didn't want her to feel degraded.

Diana milked a final string of viscous semen from the athletic man's member.

Her soft fingers felt incredible on his shaft. He shook his head with pleasure.

"Damn she's a hot slut..." said the college kid, grunting and exhaling after his deep orgasm. He ran his hand over Diana's hair. "Bad lil' Indian bitch, indeed..."

He slapped his cock against Rakesh's wife's face, and looked over at Rakesh. "She likes these cocks, huh?" he asked matter-of-factly, "Your slutty bitch..."

Rakesh felt a knot twisting in his belly. Now he was furious at the men for calling Diana these things, and mocking him to boot...

His wife kept her jizz-laden tongue stretched out of her mouth. Diana didn't want to drop any of the mens' gooey tribute.

She waggled her tongue erotically at Rakesh... Her beautiful eyes were locked on her husband. Thick spunk dripped down to her breasts in slimy ropes. Rivulets of jizz trickled over Diana's nipples.

She was a hot, slutty, cum-covered mess.

With her tongue extended, Diana ran the tip of it sensually over one cock-head. Then she moved to the other, cleaning the men's cocks like a good, dutiful slut. And she made sure to look directly at Rakesh as she did it...

By this point, despite how much he had cum, Rakesh was ramrod-hard. Furious at the two men, and yet completely possessed...

Diana released two slimy cocks from her hands.

She looked at her husband. She licked her lips, and let him soak in the sight of her semen-splashed face. Her right nipple dripped a single, thick strand of a stranger's jism. Diana didn't care; she wanted Rakesh to see her as she really was: a carnal, cum-hungry slut.

He groaned, half in pleasure, and half agony.

Diana erotically drew her tongue back into her mouth. She looked at each man. She pursed her lips closed.

She savored the full, gooey feel against her tonsils... like some kind of cum connoisseur... She tasted the thick loads of two strange men... salty, musty, sweet... different... And she loved it.

Diana opened her eyes. Rakesh's awestruck face swam back into focus. She stared at the man she loved, and swallowed noisily.

Rakesh would have groaned again, but no human sound remained in him. Diana gulped the strangers' loads into her belly.

"Fuck yeah," the college kid said, appreciatively. "Swallow that nut, baby..."

"That's right, hot bitch," the other man said gruffly. "Show your husband you're a good, cum-swallowing slut."

Hearing the men speak to Diana this way, Rakesh's belly felt hollow. He opened his mouth to speak up and defend his wife's honor. But then —

"Don't," Diana said, running her tongue over her shiny lips. "Call me a slut."

Rakesh was surprised, but satisfied. They had gone too far. Sure, his wife had sucked them off, taken their facials, and cleaned their cocks for them... but there was a line.

"Not unless you also call me a whore," Diana finished. She shot a quick smirk in Rakesh's direction.

His disbelief was audible.

"Call me a nasty cum-hungry whore... please..." Diana purred, in an innocent tone. "Call me your dirty, slutty bitch, naughty boys... because... that's exactly what I am."

The older man shook his head. He laughed. He began to pull on his slacks.

"Whatever you say, Diana," he said. "Shit, you take care of two hard cocks like that, I'll call you whatever you want."

"For real, for real," said the college kid, working his t-shirt back on. "Thank you for swallowing our nut... ya' hot-ass, married whore."

He smacked her cheek with his slimy cock again, then winked at her.

Diana grinned at both men from her kneeling position. She winked back, and blew the men a kiss. College boy even had the gall to wink at Rakesh.

They both chuckled and moved off, heads shaking in disbelief, back towards their seats in the audience.

Rakesh simply stared at his used wife.

Diana looked back at him. Still on her knees, she scooted gently closer to her husband.

She crooked a finger in his direction.

In a soft voice, Diana said, "Come here, hubby."

Rakesh swallowed.

He eased out of his chair, naked and quivering. He kneeled down to join her, moving closer to Diana.

His wife had a wry grin on her face. She was up to something.

"Did you like that?" she asked, almost whispering.

Truth be told, Rakesh didn't know how he felt any more... about anything.

But his body seemed to be answering for him already. He was nodding.

"I'm glad," Diana said, warmth spreading over her pretty, cum-glazed face. She moved even closer.

Her full, jizz-moistened boobs pressed gently against her husband's naked chest. Rakesh's erect cock stuck straight out. The head rubbed against his wife's shaved landing strip.

He smelled her rich scent.

Diana smelled like sex... like cocks... like other men... Rakesh felt a flurry of conflicting emotions work through him.

"I..." Rakesh said, his breathing ragged. "I... I can't believe you just sucked their dicks, right in front of me..."

Diana bit her cum-stained lip, with a faux-bashful innocence.

"I had to," she said, a naughty twinkle in her eye. "Didn't you hear them, baby?"

Diana put her arms tenderly around her naked husband. She pushed closer, pressing against him. His manhood was now smashed between their bodies, throbbing.

"I'm a married whore..."

Rakesh groaned. They were so close, he could smell the hot aroma of cum on her breath. She sure wasn't lying...

"Married to me..." Rakesh said, voice shaking.

"Married to you..." she echoed.

Diana wiggled her torso, teasing Rakesh's pulsing head.

"I'm your hot whore wife," she whispered. "All yours..."

Rakesh groaned, long and low.

Distract him... the thought flashed again through Diana's mind... Deflect from that Lifeline Challenge... She shook off the annoying thoughts and looked warmly into Rakesh's eyes.

"But you know what I love," she asked sweetly, spreading a cum-glazed smile. "Even more than sucking other men's dicks for you?"

Rakesh stared at his beautiful wife. He wrapped his own arms around her, enclosing her warm, curvaceous figure. He palmed her ass.

"I love you," Diana said.

She smiled at him. He smiled back slowly.

"I lov—" he began to reply.

And without any warning, after sucking two cocks and swallowing the loads of two strange men, Diana kissed her husband deeply on the mouth.

A pen taps a desk.

The pen is a Mont Blanc Zodiac. The desk is rich, bamboo wood.

A hand clutches the pen, between index finger and thumb. A woman's right hand.

It stops tapping the pen.

The hand moves over to a keyboard to join the left hand. The hands hover.

They begin to type.

"Seconds later," they type.

Seconds later, Chloe was leading the couple to the backstage showers.

Rakesh's cock throbbed painfully in front of him, one arm wrapped around Diana as she shed the last of her dampened lingerie.

KingFlow
KingFlow
512 Followers
12