All Comments on 'The Hotwife Games Ch. 05'

by KingFlow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erm

Please you are just killing this story the story is being strangled by the poor ideas that you are putting in this story. The first was great back then but instead of just leaving it alone you started to kill your story. I’m begging you to stop before you completely ruin this great story. The first story had got great imagination and creativity it then you seem to keep writing about the hot wife games . But the more you wrote the less imagination and creativity you put into the story. And it’s been getting less and less lately. So please don’t kill this story. You need to know that everything has changed lately. I know you have got a great talent but you now need to step away from the hot wife games sagas. I love my cheating/sharing/cuckold/swinging stories but loving wife category has become a natural category. In other words we like our stories to be natural no need for other category’s in the stories. In sort we like the writers to push themselves to create a story using different types of sexual activity without having to rely on other category’s to save there stories. That is why this site has opened up the group category and the voyeur category to give writers that struggle with the loving wife category. In lame mans terms they are identical to the loving wife category but the group category and the voyeur category have got a open category so it is easier for newbies writers to write stories without getting slammed all the time. What I suggest is go write 3 different stories put what you want in them anything and put one in each different category. And see who is the biggest winner and the biggest loser is . But one thing is for sure the biggest winner will definitely not be the loving wife category. You will find that it will be the group or the voyeur category’s that do the best . That is how much the loving wife category has changed the only thing that is making it in the loving wife category are BTB stories. Hardly anything else because they can’t cope with the natural rule in the loving wife category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@ Nony - 'Erm'

Wow who died and made you king of LW?

BTW what do 'in sort' and 'in lame man's terms' mean? Surly someone with such an extensive knowledge of, well obviously everything, couldn't have meant 'in short' or 'in layman's terms'? OMG What a douche!! LMFAO!! I don't know where you have sprung up from or have been, but when the 1st 4 chapters of Kingflow's story were published, the categories were exactly as they are now. Of course the scores will be lowest here, but that's because there is such a split of readers here, many sit at one extreme of the other.

Mind you I've seen them trolling LW like some sort of category police with their "this is how this category should be" BS.

LW is not an island, like all the categories. And the description is very clear - "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more", in other words, so long as there is a wife involved, it's pretty much open season.

Things have not really changed, there are still a range of stories from sharing and hotwifing to cuck and cheating, RAAC to BTB from 'realistic' to those using poetic license to claim realism and those tripping the light fantastical (Saddletramp, I'm looking at you :D )

I think the only constant is people like things to be consistent. If you're trying to make it 'realistic' then things have to work on some level in this universe, whatever you do, they have to be consistent in your universe. And while I put this into the fantastical end of the category, I think you do a good job of it.

I hope you don't get too obsessed with the ex-bf and he's fun rather than a prick, though given what happened in this chapter with the two BJs I don't hold out hope.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Slipping some

This was a very good chapter , but it lost some of its momentum and suffered a bit of redundancy . However it didn’t blow the storyline or stagnate to the point it damaged the quality much . It just seemed to flatten out a hold a plateau of mediocrity.I Can’t say it wasn’t expected though . The reason I say that is because the previous chapter were building up in intensity and eroticism at a steep and steady pace and had to reach a leveling point , it was out pacing itself . I think you just started ch. 1 at a ‘ steaming hot ‘ level to begin with . Don’t get me wrong , this chapter was still bad ass and smoking hot , but it’s hard to improve on perfection !

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

4 stars. Wow, this author desreves more than 3 Anonymous comments. This series is a well crafted. And I don't like cuck stories. But, I finish everything I start. I don't find anything erotic or arousing about this story. But there is a lot of tension and intrigue. I think there is a lot here that I don't understand. Why is Rakesh stupid enough to think that Diana is an "innocent"? She is a self-confessed slut and whore. No "normal" woman would enter the slut olympics. Why does he think she is faithful and loving? She lusts after Gael, her bigger, better, richer ex. She gave him her ass. Rakesh didn't get that for years. Why would she care if he finds out she cheated? He's a cuck. She humiliates him and sucks off multiple men right in front of him, in front of a live audience, streamed over the internet (Slut Olympics.) He gets off on it. I'm waiting to see how badly Rakesh and Diana split! The author being part of the story is an interesting element.

LongTimer2LongTimer211 months ago

Fuck what the Anons think. This is a fantastically thought out storyline. Loving it and waiting to finish. If you don’t like the premise, don’t read and comment on the story. It’s pretty simple.

49ers6949ers697 months ago

It was going so well, but I don't like what Rakesh has turned in to. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous