The Hotwife Games Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They reached a wide, private shower, all black marble and gold. A cool stone ledge ran along one wall. Fancy glass bottles sat on it, filled with scented soap and shampoo.

The perky show assistant turned to the couple with a grin.

"Have fun, guys," Chloe said buoyantly. "I'm sure you have a lot to talk about... Because girl, you are hot as fuck."

Diana grinned back. "Thank you." She looked at Rakesh.

Diana smiled. And just for Chloe, she kissed her husband on the lips again.

Rakesh gasped into Diana's mouth as she French-kissed him.

After swallowing two loads, his nasty wife was mashing her mouth into his... wrapping her tongue around his own... Why, Rakesh wondered, was his cock pulsing so hard that it felt like it would burst?

Chloe fanned herself.

"Damn," she blushed. "I wish I had a naughty, willing husband like you, Rakesh. I'd be just as slutty as Di... If that were even possible!"

Diana giggled. Rakesh, dazed, nodded dumbly. Then Diana moved forward impulsively — and kissed Chloe the mouth.

Rakesh groaned at the sight of his naked wife making out with the hot assistant. His hand moved automatically to his cock and began to stroke.

Gently, Diana pulled her lips from Chloe's.

"Fuck," Chloe exhaled. She was just as dazed at Rakesh. Her cheeks were flushed. Chloe grinned at Diana, then composed herself, patting down her mini-skirt and adopting a professional face.

"Fifteen minutes before the next round starts," she announced matter-of-factly, then walked off.

They both saw her knees buckle as she exited. Her pussy was soaked.

Diana had that effect on people.

Rakesh turned the shower knob. He kept his eyes on his wife. His fingers stretched under the stream, waiting for the water to heat. As the jets turned warm, Rakesh stepped into the shower and held a hand out for Diana.

"How gallant," she said, grinning devilishly as she took Rakesh's hand. She stepped into the billowing steam with her naked husband. "Such a gentleman for your cum-covered slut..."

Rakesh exhaled, pulling his naked wife close under the gushing water. He kissed Diana on the mouth again. Hot streams cascaded over them, cleansing their nude skin.

"I'm glad you liked it," Diana gasped as they pulled apart. "Because sucking those big cocks made me so... fucking... wet."

Rakesh grasped Diana's wet ass. He dug his fingernails in, eliciting a delighted squeal. With another primal growl, Rakesh lifted Diana up onto the marble ledge. He spread her legs. Diana gasped at her husband's animal lust.

"Yessss..." she hissed between gritted teeth. She wanted her horned-up husband to fuck her...

But Rakesh had learned a thing or two about teasing, from Diana herself. He dropped down to his knees.

The running water splashed over his head. It soaked Diana's tits, and slathered her legs. Rakesh ducked forward. In one swift motion, he began to lap hungrily at his wife's pussy.

"Ffffffffuuuucccckkkkk..." Diana moaned out.

She hadn't realized how much she had been teased with no release. Big, hard cocks swinging in her face all day... spraying her with cum... And she'd had one orgasm the whole time, brought on by her own fingers... That hardly seemed fair.

She relished Rakesh's flickering tongue. Her fingers curled into his short hair and grasped it by the roots.

"Mmmmmm, oh, Ra... Baby," she moaned, shutting her eyes. "That's it... lick your cum-slut's pussy..."

Rakesh wrapped a hand around his hardened rod. He readied himself to squat up and thrust into his wife. Diana shuddered as Rakesh dragged the tip of his tongue along her aching clit. She squeezed her toned thighs around her husband's face. Damn, Diana thought as she threw her head back with pleasure, my man really knows how to please me...

Rakesh jackhammered his hand over his dick. Diana had teased him nice and good with her slutty little show... now it was his turn to make her moan. His turn to take his woman. He was going to lick her into a frenzy... take her right to the edge before driving his hard flesh into her... And then he would explode in her.

Just like those men had exploded all over his wife...

Diana clutched Rakesh's hair tight as she thrashed and moaned under his expert tongue. Hot water poured over their naked bodies.

"Fuck, Ra —" Diana started. Her eyes snapped open, then shut again. "FUCK!"

Her juicy quim shivered, soaking Rakesh's face. Diana felt her orgasm coming.

Rakesh pulled his lips from her sex, shiny with her juices. He stroked himself fast. He was ready to fuck his hot wife.

"You ready for my coc—" he began.

He was cut off. Diana yanked her husband's head right back between her legs. The rest of Rakesh's question was muffled in her soaking folds.

The young wife held her husband in place, dominantly fucking her hips into his face. Right then, she just needed to cum. Right then, she wanted to use him.

"Yes, yes, yes,"she hissed, thrusting her labia over Rakesh's tongue and lips.

"Lick that slutty fucking pussy... lick my cheating little cunt... LICK ME, you fucker!"

A millisecond later Diana's eyes snapped open in panic. She bit her lip. She realized what she had said.

'Cheating little cunt...'

But Rakesh clearly didn't even hear as he ate her out. His dick pulsed in his hand. He relinquished his grip, fearing he would ejaculate over his own fingers. He wanted badly to fuck Diana and spurt inside her.

Seeing that he hadn't heard made her relax.

'Cheating'... The word had just slipped out.

All that, after she'd managed to keep the Lifeline Challenge out of his mind this whole time. She breathed out, her mysterious secret safe... And at any rate, Rakesh began to lick her faster.

Diana thrashed under him. She pulled her husband's hair so hard it was starting to hurt.

"Yesssss...." she squealed. "Eat me, Ra... Show me... show me you liked watching..."

Rakesh licked faster.

"Liked watching me suck strangers' cocks..."

Rakesh moaned into her cunt, licking faster and faster. His enjoyment of her whorish behavior sent Diana into the throes of ecstasy.

She screamed. Her pussy began to squirt.

Hot water cascaded over husband and wife. Diana wailed out, pushing to the crest of a long-pent-up orgasm. Her juices gushed over Rakesh's pistoning tongue, flooded over his chin. The sheer force of her climax took him by surprise. He firmly gripped Diana's bucking hips and ass, licking frantically as she came on his face.

"Such... fuck... a... slut... I..." she gasped unintelligibly, riding her orgasm down.

Finally, Diana's thrashing climax seemed to ebb. Her wet legs went slack in Rakesh's grasp. She fell back against the wall, eyes shut, out of breath.

The shower poured over them. Rakesh placed a gentle kiss on her aching clit. Diana purred. He drew his head from between her legs.

Slowly, he kissed his way up her flat belly. He dragged his lips up between her soaking breasts. Her curvy torso heaved up and down with each heavy breath.

He licked up Diana's neck. His face was an inch from her's, their lips nearly touching. Diana opened her eyes.

Rakesh lined the knob of his hard, wet rod up with her pussy lips.

She studied her husband with a heady mix of lust and love. She kissed him hard.

As they kissed, Rakesh rubbed his aching cock-head against the soaking folds of her pussy.

Diana's lips dripped, with her cum and his own saliva. It felt divine as Rakesh pushed gently forward, letting the head of his meat breach her wet hole...

Diana pulled her mouth off of his. With one hand, she held his slick chest away, letting only the tip of his cock penetrate her labia. Rakesh's balls ached. He wanted so badly to explode inside his wife.

With agonizing slowness, Diana shook her head back and forth.

Rakesh groaned, confused. She grinned wickedly.

"Does my hubby need to cum?" she asked in a tone drenched with naughtiness, biting her lip.

Rakesh grunted through gritted teeth. "Yes, babe..." He humped his hips uncomfortably forward, but Diana held him at bay.

"Mmm... are those balls all full for me? All full for your slutty Diana?" Diana asked. Her hand snaked down over his dripping wet torso to cup his swollen sac. "Hmm? All full of spunk that needs to explode?"

Rakesh nodded. The tight, moist ring of his wife's pussy-hole was a vice around his dick-head. He fought every urge he had to push his dick into her.

"Good," Diana grinned. She slowly cupped and stroked her husband's aching balls in her wet fingers.

Gently, she pulled her hips back. His cock-head released with a slick 'pop'.

Rakesh's swollen dick bounced wetly in the air. He groaned, more pained than he intended.

"I've had soooo much cum today, Ra..." Diana said with a naughty smile. "From all those naughty boys' hard cocks..."

She toyed with her husband's balls, rolling them around in her fingers.

"I've bathed in men's cum... Swallowed it... Taken it on my tits... My face... Right in front of you..."

Rakesh gasped. His swollen cock bobbed freely between their bodies. The shower water was beginning to cool, but the sharp effect only intensified his erection.

Diana knew she was torturing her husband... And, by the same card, she knew how much he would love it when she finally let him fuck her. How hard he would explode... Drowning her pussy...

"Since I've been suchhh a cum-slut..." she said, kissing Rakesh between words. "Such a bad, bad girl..."

He groaned hard as Diana grabbed his testicles firmly.

"I need these balls completely filled," she said. Still gripping him in her fist, she hopped off the marble ledge. "I need you to compete with those boys... and give me a realllll big load, okay, babe?"

She gave a little giggle and let go. She watched as Rakesh's dick rocked angrily in the air, ready and engorged.

"You gotta reclaim your cum-slut, Ra. I mean, you are my husband after all..." Diana stepped out of the shower. "My husband has to give me a bigger load than the other cocks I suck. Right?"

And with a coy eyebrow raise, Diana skipped away to grab a towel.

Rakesh swore in frustration.

Man, did he love his little slut...

But was she ever going to let him cum?

The index finger taps the edge of the keyboard.

The screen glows on the long, artistic fingers of female hands.

The index finger stops tapping.

The hands type.

'Ext. Hollywood Hills Mansion. Night.'

EXT. HOLLYWOOD HILLS MANSION. NIGHT.

Nude bodies fill the plush lawns and lawn furniture, in various states of congress.

The infinity pool glows cool and aquatic. Cobwebs of watery light wind around groups in various stages of passionate intercourse. A kaleidoscope of pleasure.

A distant GONG strikes from inside the beautiful house...

Under the archway of the grand staircase in Gael Sankur's living room, a original Louis XV grandfather clock struck the hour. It was three A.M. in Los Angeles.

Nobody noticed the thundering sound... because Hollywood's hottest, filthiest, and — of course — most clandestine sex party was only hitting its peak.

Out on the massive deck, Gael eased back in his large, steaming hot tub, carved into the natural rock past his expansive lawns. He struck up a fresh joint. Hot jets hit his naked, muscular body and he exhaled a sigh of contentment.

The city lights glittered as though on black velvet. It was a clear, balmy Southern California night, with visibility all the way to the inky dark of the Pacific.

But who the fuck was looking at that?

In the hot tub with Gael, two beautiful, nude actresses were locked in a passionate kiss. Their wet, movie star bodies snaked and curled nakedly around each other. Gael watched with a smirk. He enjoyed the gentle, wet friction of their legs over his own.

As their lips smashed together, one of the stunners looked over at him. She crooked her finger at him: come here.

Gael joined the pair, his massive member hardening in the warm water. The incredibly famous actress with the striking Slavic features curled her fingers around his length.

The threesome kissed. Their tongues danced hotly together as Gael cupped and squeezed their toned asses.

All around them, similar scenes of passion played out outside Gael's mansion. Members of Hollywood's A-list, world-class athletes, gorgeous pop stars, even a handful of extremely powerful men and women from the highest corridors of power... all let their inhibitions smash away as they fucked and sucked with an animal abandon.

The Eastern European actress gently guided Gael's cock over her friend's slit. As his rod massaged her sopping cunt under the water, Gael let out a contented moan.

He had really made it... and then some. He was approaching the absolute pinnacle of his field, and he intended to hold that spot for all the decades Father Time would give him. He had more money, fame, admiration, and access than he had ever dreamed of having. And sex to him was as abundant as the L.A. sunshine — hell, as flowing as the air itself — an endless stream of the most beautiful, most sexual, most alluring women in the world, delivered directly onto his huge cock. An erotic cornucopia that had, incidentally, turned him into one hell of an amazing lover...

So why - why in the fuck - was he suddenly thinking about his ex Diana?

Why, in the throes of his most bacchanalian sex-party since the first one three years hence, did he give a shit what was happening at The Hotwife Games?

Gael gently entered the other actress's pussy, drawing a pleasurable groan.

She was easily the most famous star in Bollywood. She stared at him with dark, kajol-rimmed eyes.

"Fuck me..." she said in her sultry Indian accent. "I need your big cock..."

The other actress ran one hand over Gael's firm ass, giving it a smack. She leant down and started to kiss and lick Gael's nipple.

Gael groaned, beginning to slowly pump into the sexy Bollywood star. She clutched his wet back, moaning his name as he felt his gigantic cock massage her G-spot.

He grasped her fleshy ass under the water. He pulled her upwards, and set her on the lip of the hot tub.

He had to look at her soaking pussy. Had to the study the trimmed triangle of dark pussy hair as he fucked her...

It reminded him of Diana's.

Gael groaned, his eyes closing as the European star traced her tongue down his delicious abs... snaking her way around his waist and behind him.

She kneeled in the hot, pulsing water. She grinned at the sight of Gael's gigantic balls, half-submerged in the steaming tub, rocking back and forth as he plunged himself into the Bollywood star's pussy.

She leaned forward and licked his heavy balls.

Gael grunted, fucking the slutty Indian superstar harder. She moaned his name.

"Gael... oh, fuck, baby... YES!" she yelled out. Even copulating couples around them turned and looked over.

"You like my big... thick... cock?" Gael intoned through gritted teeth. He expertly worked his rod over her G-spot, over and over and over... She shuddered and writhed around him.

Meanwhile, the other actress was slobbering on Gael's balls below them, occasionally dipping forward to swipe her tongue over the Indian woman's spread labia.

"I love it..." the Bollywood actress cried. "I love your fucking cock, Gael..."

Gael began to fuck her harder. He sensed her rising orgasm, and he sensed the tension building in his own balls. He couldn't wait to blow inside this hot Indian star...

"Your big hard cockkk," she said with those famously plump, full lips, in that famous accent. "So much... so much bigger than my white husband..."

Suddenly Gael roared. Of course he'd forgotten she was famously married to a white pop star, whom she'd left at home to jerk off his cock while she got fucked six ways from Sunday at his party. And the realization triggered another association.

He imagined he was fucking Diana... while her cuck husband sprayed his seed in his hands...

He felt the slobbering sensation of one gorgeous woman's tongue wrapping over his balls. He pumped this married Indian slut in her tight quim...

And yes, he couldn't rid himself of the thought of fucking Diana's hot pussy in front of her husband...

He shut his eyes and roared. He was about to cum...

When...

"Gael..." he heard.

Gael's eyes flickered open, but he kept pumping... Whoever it was, he didn't need to be disturbed now.

He stared into the hot young star's eyes. He kissed her full lips. His balls thrusted against her cunt, tickled by the other actress's tongue. He felt a climax churning in the base of his cock as two women pleasured him...

"Gael!"

He ignored the voice. He tongue-kissed the hot Bollywood star. He focused on the delicious sensation of the supermodel's tongue on his ballsac, on his big shaft pumping into the tight ring of the married star's pussy...

"Gael!"

"Fuck!" Gael said, distractedly looking over his shoulder. "What?"

His friend Benny was on the lawns nearby, behind an astonishingly sexy, curvaceous black woman who had just taken home an Album of the Year Grammy. She moaned out on all fours, imploring Benny to keep fucking her. Benny's dick was buried inside her, but he was waving his cellphone at Gael.

"Gael," he said, "I found a phone charger. My phone's charged!"

Gael paused. He stopped fucking the Bollywood star. She looked over at Benny too.

Behind him, the ravishing European pulled her tongue from Gael's swollen balls. She, too, looked over at Benny, her mouth open in a slight daze.

"Will you please," Gael said, finally, "Shut the fuck up about your phone charger?!"

Benny dislodged his penis from the singer's sopping pussy.

"No, no, no," he said. "Sorry, babe, one sec —" he mouthed, as she looked on in dubious bafflement. "Gael, you might wanna look at this."

Seconds later, Gael was stomping naked into his master bathroom, his own phone glued to his ear. His gigantic rod was still semi-hard, hanging heavy and wet from the coitus interruptus.

He shut the hefty door and the party's music was instantly muffled.

Finally someone picked up.

"Got your texts," Gael said into the phone. "What do you mean, 'the gym'? What video? And what does 'reenactment' m—"

He listened for a beat. He caught his reflection in the wall-sized bathroom mirror.

Suddenly, the hunky movie star looked a little ashen.

"They're... what do you mean, over?" His voice fell away. "Diana... did what at The Hotwife Games?"

More to cum...


12