The Hotwife Games Ch. 08

Story Info
A game-show for naughty wives brings out surprising guests.
13.7k words
4.35
29.6k
29

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers

THE HOTWIFE GAMES - CHAPTER 8

'The Hotwife Games' series is complete, with a total of 10 chapters. I'll be submitting a new chapter each week. The gist of it: This is a series about naughty wives and their husbands participating in a very kinky game-show.

You can jump in right here if you like; each chapter is designed as a contained story. Or, if you are new to the series and want the full experience, you can start with Chapter 1 — the installments are usually short, brisk, and crammed with sex.

Content warning: Hotwifing, swinging, cuckolding, exhibitionism/voyeurism, group sex, light bisexuality, light BDSM, and experiments with form. Don't say I didn't warn you :) Genuine feedback, constructive comments, lavish praise, and the inevitable furious trolling and crying from closet-cuck incels are all happily encouraged!

This is a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded...

CHAPTER 8 - X MARKS THE SPOT

Bright sun pierced through cracks in the cobalt blue drapes. It was a few minutes past noon, and the Southern California heat rolled over the L.A. basin in large, midsummer whorls. Inside Gael's hillside Spanish-style mansion, however, cool, temperature-controlled air permeated the cavern of the master bedroom.

The movie star rolled over in his silk sheets, easing into consciousness. He felt a soreness spread through his muscular quads. He sensed he must have had a particularly heavy workout the previous day. As his eyes blinked open, he realized the word "workout" was only euphemistic.

Two supple female legs were wrapped around Gael's own. Each one, however, had a separate owner. On one side of him was a stunning Bollywood star, her dark hair asunder over the Van der Hilst pillow. On the other was a lithe Norwegian supermodel, her luscious breasts spilling over the sheets. Both were asleep, and naked.

That's right, thought Gael, smirking.

The night before, he'd thrown one of his infamous underwear parties. It had resulted, as usual, in a Hollywood orgy of Caligulan proportions. He briefly recalled finishing the night by acrobatically fucking the Bollywood star in his bed doggy-style, while she ate out the Norwegian supermodel's pussy. That must have been when his quads started to tighten up...

Gael stretched out and sat up. He folded one leg, stretching the aching muscle. He yawned contentedly.

Then he remembered what day it was.

"Shit," the young superstar muttered, hurriedly discarding the limbs curled around him. He swiftly got out of bed.

"Gael?" the actress mumbled sleepily. "Fuck me before you go..."

"Can't, sweetie," he said. He smacked her sexy, naked rump. "I gotta get my morning workout. Gonna need all my stamina today..."

The shapely Indian beauty grumbled sleepily. Her half-lidded eyes took in the sight of his ripped, naked body and giant, semi-hard cock, wishing for a quick taste.

Gael sauntered into his master bedroom for a piss. He took in the expansive view of the city below, and breathed in, readying himself. He'd only been part-honest about the stamina excuse — the truth was, he didn't want to fuck her that morning because he was saving his seed. He had a sense that he'd need it all... for something very, very important that day.

He grabbed a hand-towel from a closet. He made his way up to his home gym. That morning, he was going to have a killer workout. He'd get his body pumped, primed, and in peak condition. He was going to be ready for anything.

Gael was headed to the Hotwife Games...

Finally, he was going to be reunited with his ex Diana.

Around twelve-thirty in the afternoon, far across town...

Rakesh, too, stirred from a deep, dreamless sleep. He squinted against the light pouring through the drapes, and turned over in the plush bed at the Jade Dolphin hotel.

Diana wasn't there.

Rakesh's brain slowly surfaced. He never slept in this late, but now he felt a leaden slumber dragging at his muscles like an anchor weight. The events of the previous night swam into his mind — events that had exhausted him thoroughly, mentally and physically.

His wife had cuckolded him...

Sordid, sexy images of the night before flashed through his mind — an implausible half-dream. Had Diana really performed such wanton depravity with those three strangers, while he watched behind a curtain? Or had it all been some sort of surreal nocturnal vision?

Rakesh stepped out of bed, nude. He made his way to the bathroom, his cock hardening at the vivid melange of memories in his brain. Diana wasn't in the bathroom either. Rakesh lifted the seat and took a pee.

After cucking him, his wife had bid him out from behind the curtain, and made him explode multiple times... Is that why he felt so completely drained? Or had he imagined it all?

Rakesh rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He looked at himself in the mirror.

Now it occurred to him that it was strange that his wife was missing. After all, where would she possibly go? They had definitely fallen asleep together, and the studio car was only due to pick them up from the hotel at four PM. It was the second day of The Hotwife Games, and the shoot would carry them into the evening.

We're going to go all the way, Diana had told him...

He exited the bathroom.

"Di?" he called out. There was no response.

"Babe? Diana?" he called again.

He opened the door to the en-suite living room.

And the young banker's eyes popped...

There was a man in his hotel suite's kitchen. The man had a goatee. He wore a blue tailored uniform with a golden name-tag. On his head was a velvet gendarme hat embroidered with the logo of the Jade Dolphin Hotel. He looked vaguely familiar to Rakesh. And then Rakesh realized he was one of the hotel's bellmen.

But Rakesh's eyes didn't linger on his face — instead, they shot down to the stranger's crotch.

On her knees, in front of the bellman, was Rakesh's wife.

Diana had the goateed man's cock in her mouth.

The doorman saw Rakesh and his face froze. Diana continued to bob wetly up and down, sucking on his hard, naked dick. She wore only a robe — the white, fluffy bathrobe provided by the hotel.

"Uh —" grunted the bellman nervously, his eyes on Rakesh.

Diana withdrew her mouth from his plump, hard member, and turned. Now Rakesh could see that Diana's robe was drawn open, exposing her full, naked breasts and the little landing-strip of hair over her pussy.

"Oh. Hi, sweetie," Diana said to her husband, with a big smile. "Remember Mario from last night? The bellboy?"

Rakesh's mouth was too dry to answer.

"Well, apparently he told some of his friends at the hotel there's a good little slut wife in Suite 1108," Diana giggled. "So like a good little slut, I'm taking care of... um... what was your name again?"

"Gary," answered the goateed man. His eyes stayed hesitantly on Rakesh. He seemed a little shellshocked.

"You're just... giving the bellman a blowjob in our room?" Rakesh asked quietly.

"Mm-hmm," Diana nodded with a grin. She leaned forward and captured the thick cock in her mouth once again. She looked at her husband as she swirled her tongue over the hard, purple head.

The doorman stifled a groan, still unsure about what was going on.

"Aww, hubby," Diana pouted. She licked and kissed on the stranger's cockhead, "You're not mad, are you?"

"I mean..." Rakesh said, his jaw working, "I was sleeping, and..."

"You married a slut, remember?" Diana ran her tongue down and licked the bellman's round, hairy balls. "You said we could go all the way... You promised..."

Rakesh just stared, dumbfounded, as his sexy wife stared into his eyes while sucking another man's balls. Fuck, Diana was hot... and, yes, inconceivably naughty. She looked up at the bellman and took his rod in her mouth again. He groaned basally.

"Baby," Diana said, slobbering wetly over the engorged wang, "I think you're making Gary nervous. Give us some privacy, okay?"

Rakesh was shocked. He'd just caught his wife sucking off a stranger in their hotel suite, and now she was asking to be left alone?

He wanted to protest. To shove the stranger out and reclaim Diana. At the same time, he knew she was, completely and definitely, a slut now. He knew she was a hot-wife — his hot-wife — a naughty woman who would please and be pleased by any man she wanted, with or without him present.

Rakesh fought off the sickening feelings of jealousy as Diana teasingly tickled the groove of the bellman's pee-hole with her tongue.

He quietly nodded, walked back into the suite bedroom, and shut the door. Diana giggled.

For seven minutes, Rakesh sat on the bed, stroking his cock. He could hear his wife faintly through the door, sucking the bellman's dick and occasionally teasing him with her words. The stranger groaned repeatedly in pleasure.

Finally, he heard the bellman growl out loudly. He heard Diana's voice. "Yesssssss..." she moaned.

He heard them speak a little more, indistinct through the suite door. Then he heard the front door open and close.

A few moments later, Diana entered the bedroom.

Her bathrobe hung open and she wore a naughty smile on her face. She walked up to Rakesh and put her hands on her hips, emphasizing her naked body underneath the open robe.

A large batch of fresh cum dripped off her tits.

"You like?" she said with a naughty smile.

The hard cock in Rakesh's hand was her answer. But he refused to nod.

"Mmmm... I think you do, baby," Diana teased. She sauntered forward and shucked the robe off her shoulders. Now she was totally naked, apart from the thick globs of sperm cascading over her nipples.

Diana knelt down between Rakesh's legs. She looked right at her husband, her eyes twinkling with mischief. She parted his knees and scooched closer.

"You are such a fucking slut," Rakesh exhaled. "I can't believe you were sucking off another man while I slept..."

"You're right..." Diana said, breathing on her husband's cock. "I'm a total slut... And you know what? I think you like that, hubby..."

Rakesh stared dumbly. He gulped in. He had to call out the inappropriateness of the situation, somewhat.

"So you're... you're just going to do that now?" he asked. "Blow some random guy any time you want? Even if I'm not around? Because... I don't know... if I do like that..."

Diana studied her husband. She was an alluring sight between his knees. Her pretty eyes looked up at him, big and inquisitive. Her cum-covered tits were inches from his cock.

She put her hands below her breasts. She pushed them up, and together. Her shapely boobs were bathed in the milky white semen of another man. A thick strand hung off her right nipple, which was hard and aroused. As she displayed her big tits to Rakesh, the strand of cum dangled, and fell onto her thigh.

"Really?" Diana asked, pouting. "You don't like me creamed like this?"

Rakesh didn't know how to answer. The sight of his slut-wife, posed on her knees between his legs, displaying her gorgeous tits for him as they dripped with another man's cum — it had, understandably, rendered him speechless.

Diana leaned forward. She parted her tits with her hands below them.

Then she wrapped her gooey breasts around Rakesh's hard cock.

The cucked husband gasped out loud, groaning. Diana grinned devilishly and squeezed her wet breasts around his cock. She moved her torso up and down, beginning to stroke her husband's dick with her big, cummy tits.

"Fuck," he moaned. The stranger's cum had made her cleavage a slick, wet valley. It felt utterly perverse that Diana was using another man's jizz as lube for her tit-job. But the tight, wet sensation felt incredible around Rakesh's dick.

"Mmmm... do these cum-covered tits feel good on your cock?" Diana asked, grinning. "They do, don't they, hubby?"

Rakesh groaned. He watched his naughty wife through drooping eyelids as she worked her hot breasts over his shaft. The wet, sloppy friction was exciting his dick. Diana was rubbing globs of the other man's cum over the head of his cock, coating his shaft, dripping down to his balls...

"Admit it, Ra, you like when I cheat," Diana said, stroking him with her breasts. She grinned and bit her lower lip. She pushed her cum-bathed tits closer around Rakesh's cock. The tight, juicy friction around his shaft felt divine. "You like that I just sucked off another man... Admit it for your filthy, cheating slut..."

"I..." Rakesh gritted his teeth. He felt a fresh orgasm bubbling in his balls as his wife worked his dick with her boobs, faster and faster. "I like when you cheat on me..." he confessed.

"Yesssss..." Diana murmured, delighted. "That's my good, naughty little cuck..."

Diana loved the feeling of her husband's hard shaft between her boobs. She loved the naughty, depraved sensation it gave her to make him cum with her tits... especially now, with another man's sperm all over them. And she craved more...

"Cum for your cheating wife..." Diana intoned.

She used to be so innocent, thought Rakesh. And look at her now, begging for my cum after taking another man's seed all over her...

"Cum for me... I'm a cum-dumpster, hubby... You're married to a cum-dumpster... I'm every man's fantasy cum-dumpster..."

Rakesh roared gutturally. Semen rushed up his shaft. It splashed out in a thick geyser and fell wetly over Diana's already cum-creamed tits. She moaned with pleasure as her husband gave her her second load of the morning.

"Yes, that's my naughty boy... my naughty little husband..." Diana moaned. "Giving his slut her sloppy seconds..."

Rakesh grunted out and splashed more cum over his wife's sodden tits. One by one, three more ropes shot out and fell, mixing with the cum-shot she had received from the bellman.

Rakesh dropped back on the bed, groaning as his balls finished emptying over his whorish wife.

Diana lovingly squeezed her breasts together. She drew them over the head of Rakesh's shaft. She collected all the semen she could, then released his cock from its soft, warm prison.

"Thank you, jaanu..." she said. She leaned back on her haunches.

Rakesh raised his neck. He watched her from his prone position. Diana pushed her breasts out, displaying them for him proudly.

Her tits were slathered in cum. Two hot loads mingled together in warm, wet ropes over each full breast. Obscene globs of semen trickled over Diana's nipples, dangling off and falling to the floor. Her breasts were soaked. The two men's cum mingled and dripped all over her.

Diana kept her heated gaze on her husband and raised one dripping breast up to her mouth. Her tongue stole out. She licked a thick glob of cum from her nipple.

Rakesh groaned out and his head fell back on the mattress.

"Mmm..." he heard Diana say as she licked semen off her other breast. "Two boys' juicy loads... What a fun way to start the day! I love being a cheating slut..."

Diana rose from her kneeling position and moved towards the bathroom.

"So," she said matter-of-factly, "What do you think Day Two of the Games has in store?"

The nib of a Mont Blanc Zodiac moves across the skin of a Moleskine pad.

Words appear, one after the next, in an inky black scrawl.

"Is it time for the truth yet?" she wonders as she writes.

More words appear. More words are crossed out. More words appear.

"No," she thinks. "Better not... Not yet... But we are so close..."

She grins. She pours another dram of Yamazaki.

"So very close..."

Gael's fingers wrapped around the barbell. Five hundred pounds of dead weight sat on the floor of his fully equipped home gym.

"Let's go!" his personal trainer thundered, clapping his hands. "You got this, pal!"

Gael breathed in. He breathed out. He tried to tune out the day ahead, but thoughts of The Hotwife Games crashed into his consciousness, over and over...

"Come on!" continued Will. "Time to rack up a new max!"

For a rather specific reason, Will's presence didn't exactly help clear Gael's mind. But he curled his fingers tighter around the bar, straightened his spine, and hoisted.

The shirtless star roared out. Sweat drenched his back as he deadlifted to his max capacity.

"That's it, buddy! Five hundred!" Will clapped his hands together. "Three more! LET'S GO!"

No doubt Will was a great trainer. He knew his stuff, he planned exhausting workouts, he was good company, and his presence was sufficiently motivating. But those reasons had nothing to do with why Gael had flown him out on his private jet, all the way from London.

Will had come in just a month ago.

A week after Will's heated affair with his last client... Diana...

For which reason Gael had to keep him close by. It was all part of an intricate plan...

The ripped movie star roared out as he repped another three deadlifts.

The limousine ride to the set of the Games that afternoon had a different quality than the previous evening's trip. Rakesh and Diana still sat silently in the back, but her left hand was wrapped in his fingers. Her head cradled on his right shoulder, and she stared ahead in quiet contemplation.

Rakesh, meanwhile, gazed vacantly out through the tinted limo windows, the canyon views fading to a blur. He let his new reality sink in...

He was so preoccupied with the notion of Diana's newfound, freewheeling infidelity, so caught up in his own arousal at catching her cheating with the hotel doorman, that he barely noticed they were driving far off course from the usual Hotwife Games location.

The chauffeur was presently wending up the hills of Topanga, and it was only when he pulled a hard left onto a secluded dirt road that Rakesh looked out of the window.

Where are we going? he thought.

In a few minutes, Rakesh and Diana were led across a small, private airstrip at the summit of the scrub-shrouded mountain.

Over a single day, the couple had seen and experienced many profoundly new things — and yet, they had to share a mutual glance at the sight of the twin Cessna emblazoned with the Hotwife Games logo. Gold lines shone on the tail of the small plane: The outline of open female lips, accepting a pair of male phalluses.

The two boarded the sleek, four-seater aircraft. Chloe, the perky young show assistant, was waiting inside the passenger door with a tray of champagne.

"Hi," she beamed. "Ready for an adventure?"

Soon, the small jet was sailing over the L.A. beach cities and up the golden California coast. Then it bore left, and cut a line over the Pacific. Diana and Rakesh looked out at the dazzling blues of the ocean. The sea reflected the sun in gleaming cobwebs, phosphorescent in the late afternoon light.

The couple turned their gaze from the arresting view. Diana looked at Rakesh's face, aglow in the golden sunlight. The two shared a deep, intimate look.

Whatever adventures Day Two of the Games held, they were going to weather them together...

Rakesh hoped.

Gael's own Beechcraft touched down on Isla Miranda by late afternoon. Heatwaves cascaded up around the light aircraft's jets, refracting views of the tropical vegetation that covered the tiny island.

Miranda was a small, emerald-hued atoll in a little Pacific archipelago that was once ruled by the Portuguese Duchess Braganza. Now the coral-fringed ball of land belonged to a mysterious private owner who controlled a swathe of islands from the Pacific to the Indian Ocean. This particular one was currently occupied by the studio that owned The Hotwife Games.

KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers