The Hotwife Games Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of his wife's mouth devouring his dick, the slick, juicy feel of her ex's cum dripping over her lips and mouth, and the absolute filthiness of the whole situation all proved too much for the cuckold husband.

Rakesh moaned like a banshee. He began to shoot.

Thick jets of seed sprayed out from his shaft, right into his wife's throat. Like a good, obedient slut, Diana held her mouth in place and accepted her husband's load.

Diana's exes began to applaud. After a stunned second, the audience, too, cheered. The beach was overcome with a roar of sound.

Diana drew her mouth off Rakesh's cum-sodden cock. She aimed his dick at her face.

"I love you, Rakesh," she said. And indeed, behind the blindfold, pure love beamed out of her cum-covered face.

A final rope of cum shot from Rakesh's cock and covered his wife's pretty smile. Then he felt his knees quiver. He collapsed hard, back onto the sand.

Jessica led Gael over by the hand...

"There you are!" Chris said, looking over with concern as his wife neared the circle.

He took one look at her satisfied face. Then his eyes snapped to the movie star's huge, semi-hard rod hanging between his legs. It was shiny and slick. Instantly, Chris knew that Gael had just given his wife a satiating orgasm. What Jessica didn't tell him was that it had been the best orgasm of her life.

Jessica calmly took the microphone from Chris's hand.

"Looks like we have a clear winner of the Sluts Ball," she announced. "Let's keep it going for our beautiful champion Diana!"

The small beach audience thundered with applause. Rakesh breathed heavily, his naked ass caving into the sand.

He scanned the incredible sight in front of him: His naughty wife Diana was kneeling on the beach, blindfolded and covered in the seed of several of her ex-boyfriends. She basked in the applause.

Off in her circle, Patti gamely applauded. Her ex was still fucking her, quickly nearing his own orgasm. Only Karl sat with his arms folded, incredibly bitter about the loss.

"But as fans of The Hotwife Games know..." Jessica went on, "There is a single challenge left before our leading couple can walk home with all of that beautiful prize money..."

Anticipation shimmered off the audience like a heat-wave into the cool evening air. Diana breathed in. Whatever it was, she was ready...

"Rakesh, take off your wife's blindfold."

Rakesh was slowly getting his breath back. He got off the sand and moved behind Diana. He untied the black, cum-sodden banner of cloth.

Jessica slowly brought Gael over, until the movie star was standing in front of the beautiful hot-wife. Rakesh took the blindfold off of Diana's face.

She looked around and blinked as the beach came into focus. The sky had melted into a gorgeous twilight. Lilac streaked the sky and the sun was dropping into the ocean, a sinking, vermillion ball. In a few minutes, the stars would emerge and it would turn to night.

Then Diana looked directly in front of her.

An utterly massive cock hung between well-shaped, muscular legs. Instantly, Diana recognized the gorgeous member.

Her heart began to flutter. Moisture flooded between her legs.

In seeming slow motion, her eyes traveled up a narrow waist, ripped, muscular abs, a broad, chiseled chest, and boulder shoulders. All the way to the stunningly handsome face of the ex she had fantasized about for years...

Blood rushed to Diana's head. The two ex-lovers gazed at each other. Electricity thickened the air between them.

"Hi, Diana," he said.

"Hi..." she replied. "Gael."

More to cum...