The Hotwife Games Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gael alighted from the plane, stretching out after the two-hour journey. His friend Benny trailed after, fiddling with his cellphone with a furrowed brow. The two entered the limousine that was waiting for them.

The car cut through a thin road carved into the lush tropical forests. They were headed for the far edge of the island.

As before, Benny noticed that his friend looked deeply preoccupied. Benny studied Gael grimly.

"Yo," Benny said, finally. "I gotta ask you something, man..."

"Yes," Gael replied, preempting the inquisition. "Yes, I do know what I'm doing here. Yes, I'm aware that appearing on a sleazy, streaming show for hot-wives means I'm literally risking everything I have — My career, my money, my fame. Yes, I've thought about it, and yes, it's about Diana. And yes... I'm gonna go through with it."

"Oh," Benny said. "I was gonna ask... Do you have a phone charger?"

Gael looked at his friend.

"Shut your ass up, man," he said.

EXT. ISLA MIRANDA - TENTAÇÃO BEACH - LATE AFTERNOON

A DRONE SHOT slices over the dazzling white sand fringing the tiny private island. Tall tropical palms stretch to the clear afternoon sky. The translucent water in the ringed coral reef is gentle and iridescent with mingling, multicolored fish.

Our VIEW settles on a busy stretch of sand.

A LOGO FADES INTO VIEW: The outline of female lips, accepting a pair of male phalluses. "THE HOTWIFE GAMES".

Mounted cameras circle on cranes and jibs. A pared-down STUDIO AUDIENCE watch in a circle, on rows of thatch chairs. Green cabanas sit around the periphery of the set.

JESSICA and CHRIS address the audience from the center of the beach, on microphones. On the white sand behind them are two couples in neutral beach kimonos: PATTI and KARL, and DIANA and RAKESH.

Day Two of the Hotwife Games begins...

"Welcome to Day Two!" Jessica announced, wearing a scanty black bikini that popped off her substantial curves. "On the second day of our current round of the Hotwife Games, we are in the beautiful tropical paradise of Isla Miranda... And just two of our three couples remain. And their resolve is about to be tested very, very hard..."

"So very hard indeed," Chris said hammily, pressing up behind his co-host-slash-wife. "In fact, I'm already hard as a rock!"

"I can feel that," Jessica said. She wriggled against her husband in his tight swim shorts, and the small audience chuckled. She leaned back and kissed him wetly. The audience cheered.

"And," Jessica finally said, pulling away from the kiss with a sigh, "Along with Diana, Rakesh, Patti, and Karl — we also have a special, small V.I.P. studio audience, who all paid top dollar to be here."

"For very good reason," Chris said. He ran his hands over Jessica's shapely body. "Because these fine folks all get to partake in our special Winners' Ceremony... The Sluts' Ball!"

Behind the hosts, Rakesh squeezed Diana's hand tightly. His body thrummed with nerves. He knew today involved the penultimate challenge, and he knew that the Games always upped the ante here as it was the last showdown between the final couples... He wondered if the two of them would be able to handle the raised stakes.

"But more on that later... Now let's begin this exciting new challenge — a little something we call — X Marks the Spot!"

The audience cheered excitedly. Even to aficionados of the Hotwife Games, this was a new challenge altogether — and the audience's anticipation was palpable. Sensual music swelled as two pretty show assistants came out holding long, silk blindfolds.

Diana grinned nervously, squeezing Rakesh's hand tight. Patti smiled, calm as still water. The assistants tied the blindfolds around the eyes of the two women, and knotted them behind their heads.

"And for the 'X' in the X Marks the Spot challenge..." Jessica teased. "Let's welcome out our very special guests!"

A crane lifted the long plywood partition to the side of the set. The audience gasped and cheered.

A dozen nude men were waiting behind it...

The men had been divided into two groups of six, with a few feet between the groups. Rakesh squinted, not understanding at first. Diana merely shivered behind her blindfold, wondering what the audience's reaction was all about. She squeezed tighter on her husband's hand.

"Go on fellas..." Chris said, "Circle up... around your beautiful ex!"

Rakesh's eyes saucered as the pieces fell into place. He looked closer, suddenly recognizing a number of faces as the two groups of men moved up and around them. One of the groups surrounded Rakesh and Diana, and as Rakesh's gaze traveled around them, he recognized at least four of the six men.

They were Diana's ex-boyfriends...

They were the 'Ex' in the X Factor.

Rakesh swallowed audibly. Diana's heart thumped, too, as she felt the heat of the six bodies gathering around her and Rakesh. She was putting together what Chris had just said. Were these really her ex-boyfriends, now standing around her?

Rakesh glanced around. He saw Patti was similarly surrounded by six men. All six of the men around Patti were dark-skinned, muscular brown or black men. She seemed to have a type, with the exception of her husband Karl. Karl stroked a hand over his supermodel wife's ass excitedly, looking around and growing hard under his beach kimono.

The naked men surrounding Diana and Rakesh, however, were of different shapes and sizes. Rakesh recognized a tall, fairly good-looking man, Ashok, who he knew Diana had dated her senior year of college. He also recognized a short white Brit named Ken, a wiry Norwegian with glasses whose name he couldn't recall, and a handsome, light-skinned Indian man named Vineet. He had seen social media photos of them all, and briefly met Ashok at Diana's college reunion.

Rakesh didn't know the other two. One was a white guy around Diana's age with a trim, athletic physique. The other man was slightly portly with a salt-and-pepper beard, and, surprisingly, looked to be around his fifties. Rakesh looked on inquisitively. He presumed that they, too, were Diana's exes whose names he must have heard at some point — though she had never mentioned dating someone that much older.

While Diana's exes all looked different, they did seem to have one thing in common. Between their legs, their naked cocks hung semi-hard. They were all well-sized, above average in length...

With the exception of Rakesh's average-sized cock, Diana had a type too...

With a curious jolt, Rakesh realized he didn't see Gael among the men...

"Now, hubbies, go ahead and take off your wives' robes, while we explain the rules."

Rakesh shook with anticipation. The challenges so far had involved solely strangers and audience members. Now, however, his wife was surrounded by her actual ex-boyfriends — men with whom she had shared a deep emotional connection before she had even met Rakesh. The Hotwife Games were definitely upping the stakes.

He tried to hide the feelings of jealousy wriggling in his belly as he undid Diana's robe. He pulled it off her shoulders and it dropped to the sand.

Underneath, both Diana and Patti were wearing fishnet lingerie. Their beautiful bodies were all but completely exposed — only thin netting criss-crossed over their supple flesh.

Diana felt her heart flutter as she exposed herself. She realized her nearly naked body was being watched closely by a group of men she had once loved or at least liked a lot individually. Men she had satisfied in all kinds of ways... the thought rippled down to her sex with a jolt of pleasure.

Rakesh's jealousy, however, boiled up into his throat as he watched Diana's exes ogle her basically nude body.

Her breathing quickened as she felt the warm island air on her skin. She still couldn't see anything behind the dark blindfold, and the anticipation was driving her crazy.

"So as you can see," Chris addressed the studio audience and the cameras. "Our competing wives cannot see their exes. We had to narrow it to just six of their ex-boyfriends, since both our hotties have dated around quiiiite a bit..."

The audience chuckled.

"But they won't know which is which, and we've instructed the men not to say a single word!"

"But," Jessica continued. "Diana and Patti are competing to make them cum first... So the faster the wives can identify who they are — by their cocks, by their bodies, or by how they touch — the faster they can use what they know about them to make them shoot the quickest."

Diana's exes devoured her with their eyes — her shapely ass, her tits, her pretty lips. Yes, they all had fond — and very dirty — memories of this gorgeous ex of theirs.

Rakesh could see their cocks growing as Jessica explained the challenge. He held his arm jealously around his wife's waist.

"For each ex they make cum," Chris explained, "That wife gets an X on the board —"

A large electronic screen was mounted some feet up the beach, with a scoreboard showing Patti and Diana's names.

"And whoever gets six X's first — wins!"

"And whoever that is, moves to our final double-or-nothing bonus round with a super-special guest... where they can double their prize money to over a million and a half dollars!"

The audience cheered at the outrageous sum. Diana's exes looked just as excited. They stroked their dicks in anticipation, all the while ogling Diana's body.

No doubt reliving past memories, Rakesh thought angrily, of hot sex with my wife...

"Wives and husbands — are we ready?" Chris asked.

The blindfolded wives nodded. Unlike Rakesh, Karl seemed enlivened by the prospect of the Sluts Ball. He pawed Patti's ass hungrily with one hand as he scanned her exes' large, throbbing penises that surrounded them.

"And... go!"

The Moleskine pad sits to the side of the shining laptop.

The hands type. Their pace is urgent, rapid, controlled.

Keys are struck with ambient ferocity.

She must finish this before the Big Event.

The Celebration. The Arrival.

"And yes," she thinks, "There will be time to tell them all the truth..."

But for now, she must finish..

Diana fell to her knees in the white sand.

"Who's first?" she asked.

The young hot-wife was going to waste no time. She had a clean strategy in mind. She was going to give each of her ex-boyfriends a blowjob. Briskly, she'd suck their cockheads in front of her watching husband, and listen for the man's groan.

Surely, she reasoned, she'd instantly recognize the vocal quality of all her exes. After all, she had dated them for a reasonable period — some for a few months, a few for a couple of years. Then she'd use what that specific ex-boyfriend of hers liked most sexually, to drive him to a rapid, hot orgasm... preferably all over her face, for Rakesh's sake.

Diana's exes stood around glowing with excitement. They couldn't wait to have their cocks sucked by their sluttiest, hottest ex-girlfriend. And to gang-bang her like this, in front of her husband, was the perverted icing on the cake.

Her tall, lanky ex Ashok stepped forward the fastest. He was holding his thick rod by the base, and wagging it in Rakesh's wife's face. Rakesh sucked in air.

Diana felt the heat of the hard, excited dick near her lips. She felt her heart beat with an excitement she had only known since The Hotwife Games had first begun.

She reached up and curled her fingers around the hard cock. She inhaled. The beautiful hot-wife bit her lip and lightly stroked the shaft. Like some kind of cock connoisseur, she felt for its size and shape in her hand.

Diana's forehead scrunched and she tugged more firmly on the hard cock. Ashok stifled a grunt. Diana had handled so many dicks in her young life, that she just couldn't tell whose dick this was...

Rakesh watched his beautiful wife in staggered awe. There she was, kneeling in the sand next to him, blindfolded and stroking off her ex. He felt a jealous twinge rise as Diana took a deep inhale of her ex's meat. Then she put the bulging head in her mouth.

Diana swirled her tongue around her ex-boyfriend's cock-head, trying to invoke some kind of taste memory. There was certainly something familiar about the rich, salty pre-cum in her mouth, but nothing that brought to mind a specific face.

Diana gripped the thick cock harder and sucked briskly down the shaft. Her ex groaned out in pleasure.

A rumbling, basso groan floated up from his belly. Instantly, Diana placed the voice — It was Ashok! Her strategy was working...

Diana put phase two of her plan into effect. She quickly scanned her memory for Ashok's particular kinks and interests. An image flashed into her mind...

Nineteen.

We are nineteen.

The world is

cracked open before us

A sandlot of possibilities...

And here I am, in his car

Sucking his long, thick cock.

One of the first I will suck...

Not the very first

And certainly — ha!

Very far from the last...

The wan lights of the garage

Outside our college dorm

Cast gray-white shadows through the windshield

Over my bobbing young face

And his nice, long, young cock.

I discover that

I love giving head...

And I let my throat open

Pushing down

And down

Deeper and deeper

Till my nose hits his pubic bone

He moans out

Low and rumbling

In that deep voice

"Diana..."

He moans

And in seconds

He jettisons

A huge, juicy load

Deep

Into my eager throat...

Yes! Diana recalled excitedly. She had deep-throated Ashok in that parking garage in college. Deepthroating had always driven him wild, and he'd instantly shoot a huge load into her throat...

Rakesh's wife shifted onto her haunches. She worked her mouth rapidly over her ex's swollen member, coating it with saliva from the base to the tip. Rakesh watched as Ashok threw his skull back and moaned — almost caterwauling — holding Diana by the head. Rakesh felt a sick jealousy as his wife's ex used her mouth. Yet his cock stood out, hard, naked and aroused, visible to everyone on that beach.

Diana swiftly bobbed her mouth up and down, producing a series of pornographic gagging sounds. Around her, her exes groaned with arousal, lightly stroking their own shafts.

Then Diana pushed her face all the way down to her ex-boyfriend's balls. She took his cock into her throat.

"Fuuucckkk," Ashok hissed through gritted teeth. He knew he wasn't supposed to speak, but the sensation of Diana's exquisite mouth deep-throating him had overrun all of his filters. Diana ran her nails over his swollen balls. She felt them dance.

She knew her hot ex was about to cum.

The gorgeous slut-wife whisked her mouth off his cock. "Cum for me, Ashok," she said. "Cum for your naughty Diana..."

Diana pointed his bulging rod at her face. Ashok groaned out and his cock spasmed in her hand. Rakesh watched with wide eyes as Diana's ex shot a load all over his wife's lips and chin.

Diana smiled up at her handsome ex-boyfriend, basking in the sensation of her face being covered.

The second he groaned out his last drop of cum, she gently nudged him back. He staggered backwards, his hard dick shiny and dripping cum.

An X lit up on the board, under Diana's name.

All business, Diana instantly turned on her knees and crooked her finger in a come-hither motion. "Next," she said, through a mouth covered in cum.

Rakesh watched, his jaw working overtime. His balls pulled up as his erection grew.

Two of his wife's exes stepped forward. One was the older, portly, bearded man, whose name Rakesh didn't know. He was ferociously stroking his long, thin cock, obviously very excited by the erotic sight of Diana on her knees. The other man was Ken, an old coworker of Diana's whom she had dated the year before she met Rakesh.

Rakesh had to step back as the two men surrounded his kneeling wife. The older man briefly looked over at Rakesh, then placed his hard cock in front of her inviting face. Now the blindfolded slut-wife was flanked by the two erect dicks of men she used to date.

Diana reached out and held the two bulging rods in her soft hands — the bearded man's slender dick, and the young athlete's shorter but more girthy erection. Both their cocks were inches from her face.

Rakesh couldn't believe he was watching his wife lovingly masturbate two of her ex-boyfriends. His dick pushed out angrily from his crotch, growing thicker and harder as he watched Diana expertly stroke the two swollen hard-ons she had serviced and loved years ago.

Diana bit her lip.

"I'm going to suck their cocks, baby," she said to Rakesh.

Speedily, Diana began to suck both hard rods, alternating from side to side. She was giving her husband - and the audience - a wicked performance, but a large part of her mind was occupied in trying to determine who they were.

As she ran her tongue over the swollen head, Diana had a sense that the longer, thinner dick belonged to an old professor of hers at college, whom she had secretly dated for only a few months. A naughty thrill chased up between her legs as she grew more certain.

Yes, she thought, This was Prakash... the economics professor she used to fuck.

She played with the older man's balls, fondling them in her fingers. She heard a moan rumble up from Prakash's belly, and the sound confirmed his identity for her.

Instantly, she knew what would get her secret ex to shoot quickly.

The library on campus.

Dark wood paneling.

The smell of books and leather.

Outside,

A sunny

Spring

Day.

The far corner of the east wing

Is deserted at this post-lunch hour

But someone

Could certainly walk by

At any second...

I'm on my knees

In front of my excited professor

His big, swollen balls

In my mouth.

He groans

For his slutty little student

His bad Diana...

I look up at him.

An innocent gleam

Dancing in my pupils.

I ask,

"Does Daddy like

His little slut?"

He grits his teeth.

I wriggle my tongue

Over his sac.

"Daddy loves his

Hot little slut..."

He grunts.

I feel his balls dance.

Daddy's going to cum for me...

"Cum for your bad girl, Daddy..." I say.

"Cum all over my face..."

I swipe his balls all over

Just the way he likes.

He wanks faster

Over my naughty grin.

We hear footsteps

Beyond the nearest shelf.