The Hotwife Games Ch. 13

Story Info
A naughty wife makes a dangerous confession to her husband.
4.2k words
3.86
27.7k
27

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers

This series has a total of 15 chapters. A summary:

'The Hotwife Games' is a series about naughty wives and their husbands participating in a very kinky game-show, and Rakesh's wife Diana intends to be the naughtiest of them all...

You can jump in right here if you like; each chapter is designed as a semi-contained story. Or, if you are new to the series and want the full experience, you can start with Chapter 1 -- most of the installments are short and brisk, and crammed with sex.

Content warning: hotwifing, swinging, cuckolding, exhibitionism/voyeurism, group sex, and more. Don't say I didn't warn you :) Genuine feedback, constructive comments, lavish praise, and the inevitable furious crying from the five closet-cuck incels who troll this section are all happily encouraged!

Be warned: If you weren't on board before, you are going to really hate this little chapter :) But keep in mind: this is a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded...

--

CHAPTER 13 -- RECKLESS LOVE

--

The slim fingers pause their onslaught.

Seconds click by, marking time along with the slow, droning blades of the Bahama fan on the arched ceiling.

Now this, she thinks, This is fucked up.

She chuckles under her breath. She examines the empty tumbler of Yamazaki. Outside, small boats cruise over the cobalt seascape, heading off into the sunlit afternoon. A Mediterranean sirocco breeze sends gentle waves spraying into the basalt rocks below the quaint villa.

Blue-white waves crash and ebb... Sending her memory back to that intense, outlandish moment... The waves spraying just like the waves had sprayed into the Kama'sueh surf, all those years ago...

Like her husband had sprayed.

It's fucked up, she thinks, but it happened.

From the start, she has had a single goal. She is going to write it all exactly like it happened.

The fingers begin to work once again...

--

Rakesh's hands quivered.

Semen was spilt all over his belly hairs and his right thigh in a colossal, jagged spurt. His toes felt numb, and his heart even more so.

What he had just taken in was so sordid and insane it seemed to have addled his brain's core. He had watched his wife fuck her ex-lover, and, in the process, she had told him that she loved him...

Worst of all, the words hadn't just made Rakesh rock-hard; he had shot cum everywhere.

Rakesh stared at the two in mute horror. Diana and Gael stared back. The superstar's hard cock was still buried inside her.

Several eons crawled by in the sex-soaked bedroom. The gentle passage of the surf outside soundtracked the glycerin-thick tension.

Finally, Diana said softly, "Come here."

It took Rakesh an inexplicably long time to register that the words were directed at him. When he did process them, he extricated himself from his seat slowly. His cum crawling down his belly and legs, sweat pouring over his ass, Rakesh got on the bed. He sat down near his naked wife -- his naked wife with another man's cock inside her.

Diana pulled Rakesh down by the neck and kissed him. Her lips were passionate and expressive. Her kisses felt warm, suffused with all the deep emotions of their marital bond.

Gael held himself up by his arms, his rod still hard inside Diana's warm cunt, while she made out with her husband.

"Baby," Diana said finally, moving her lips away, "I love you."

Rakesh searched her eyes. He could see a maelstrom within: self-brewed bewilderment, disorientation, doubt. But layered over it all was an overwhelming and sincere love.

"I love you," she repeated to her husband. She kissed him again.

Then, Diana looped her other arm around Gael's neck. She turned, brought him down, and kissed her ex on the mouth.

"I love you," she said breathlessly to her ex-boyfriend.

He moaned excitedly. He began to pump his cock inside her again.

Over and over, Diana turned from her hot ex to her husband, moaning "I love you" to each and kissing them deeply on the lips. There was no calculation to her actions. She had abandoned herself completely to the feral pull of her emotions -- she was wanton, a wild slut, making out with two men, having just realized that she loved them both.

And then Diana realized something else. She needed more.

She reached down. She grasped Rakesh's cock as it rubbed against her leg. It was slimy with its recent load, and hadn't yet blossomed back to full hardness -- but it tingled at her touch.

The sheer, depraved perversity of his wife's actions was having a mesmeric effect on him. The young husband's brain could barely process his wife making out with both him and Gael as she told them each that she loved them. And so his mind had, for all functional purposes, shut off completely. All his thoughts had turned silent; he was deeply immersed in his physicality, in the intense realness of this very surreal moment.

Diana gently stroked her husband's soft cock. She stared into his eyes as Gael fucked her.

"Lick me, baby," she said.

Rakesh looked into Diana's eyes. He scrutinized her intent. Instantly he knew that she wasn't asking him to eat her out after she had been fucked, but to service her pussy while Gael was pounding into her.

Diana stroked her husband's hair lovingly as Gael slowly thrusted into her juicy snatch.

"Lick my slutty clit, jaanu," Diana said softly, using their special word. "Please."

She spread her legs further. Gael leaned further back. His torso was now upright, and he folded his legs under him, bringing his upper body to a right angle to Diana's prone form.

Rakesh looked down at her sex. Her labia was splayed open and shining with hot juices. Even the thin landing strip of hair was soaked. And, most notably, Gael's throbbing, humongous dick was pushed between her drenched lips.

The cuckold husband's considerably smaller penis twitched, beginning to harden once again as the big-dicked movie star fucked his wife.

Rakesh bent over the bed and put his tongue on Diana's pussy.

The hot-wife gasped. She cried out at the sudden, added onrush of pleasure as Rakesh began to lick and slobber over her clit. Gael fucked her deeper.

Diana looked up at the incredible sight: her devilishly handsome ex was pounding slowly and methodically into her. His broad shoulders, chest, and chiseled abs were cast in chiaroscuro by the moonlight. His deep brown eyes penetrated her soul, brimming over with voracious desire and profound love.

She gazed lovingly at him as he made love to her in long, even strokes. Then she let her eyes swim downwards.

There he was -- her sweet, naughty Rakesh, lovingly lapping at her pussy as she took a big, hard dick. The sensations of Gael's cock massaging her G-spot were complemented by the delicious tickle of her husband's tongue on her wet clit, taking her on a ride to heaven. She moaned in delirious pleasure, letting a tremendous orgasm wash over her.

Rakesh gave in to the incomprehensible depravity. He worked his tongue in short, sharp bursts between Diana's lips, the way he knew she loved it. He tasted her oversexed musk and stroked his growing hard-on.

His eyes were laser-focused on the astounding sight inches from his nose: Gael's utterly massive cock pulling in and out of Diana's soaking wet pussy. Rakesh could smell the commingling of both their juices. With every other stroke he felt Diana's pussy shake under his flickering tongue. The slut-wife moaned and thrashed wildly from Gael's expert dicking.

She could feel the two men bringing her to another roaring orgasm... and she suddenly decided that it wasn't yet the time for that.

"Wait --" the groaning beauty called out.

The men reluctantly ground their motions to a halt, and looked into her shining eyes.

Rakesh knew that look, and knew it well. As usual, Diana was about to raise the stakes higher...

"I love you both," she said, wriggling her hips against Gael's erection. "Now you know that."

Rakesh couldn't answer her. His colossal orgasm had been reaction enough. He simply looked back at her, stroked his now fully rigid staff.

"I really do..." she continued warmly. "And I want you to show me... That you love me, too..."

Gently, Diana eased Gael out of her drenched hole. Rakesh pulled back onto his ass and looked at Gael's large, withdrawing cock with uneasy anticipation. The gargantuan member was shiny with Diana's cum, and his big balls hung low, full and ready to burst.

"What do you want us to do?" Rakesh intoned cautiously.

Diana laughed in a reassuring way.

"Don't worry, hubby. I don't want you to suck his cock or anything," she said. Rakesh exhaled audibly -- that had been what he was worried about. "Unless, of course, you want to do that..."

Both men shook their heads. They were obviously willing to push all kinds of boundaries for Diana, but both felt their appetites this evening would have to remain within the limits of heterosexuality -- or, at least, heteroflexibility.

"Maybe another time," Diana said with a teasing grin. She sat up and nudged Gael gently down towards the silken mattress. He shot her a quizzical look, then followed her lead and lay down next to her, face up.

"I guess that's it for your being in control," he said to Rakesh with a friendly shrug. Despite himself, Rakesh laughed.

Damn, Diana thought with a naughty grin, Are these two becoming friends?

She swung her legs over Gael, straddling her naked body over his. She took his swollen wang in one hand and squatted over it. She turned to Rakesh.

"Get behind me and watch."

Gael was right: Diana was fully in charge again. Now how the hell did that happen? Obediently, Rakesh moved back between the superstar's splayed legs. He had the perfect vantage point behind his wife's shapely ass.

Rakesh watched as she lowered herself down onto Gael's obscenely giant dick.

"Fuuuuuck!!!" Diana cried out as he impaled her. Gael groaned as he entered his sexy ex again.

"I love this big fucking cock!" Diana screamed. "I love you, Gael!"

Rakesh's eyes bulged with jealousy as he watched his wife start to ride the sexy movie star. His dick ached and he had to rub it while consuming the shattering sight: two bouncing, overlarge balls slapping into Diana, two manly hands pawing her perfect ass -- and Diana's squelching pussy dripping all over that thick cock with each rise and fall of her hips.

Diana arched her back and looked backwards at her husband.

"You like that, sweetie? You do, don't you?"

"Yes," Rakesh affirmed with clenched teeth. At this point, he simply had to be honest.

"I can tell -- oh, fuck, Gael, you are so big -- I can tell from your hard cuckold cock, Ra..."

Rakesh stroked himself as he stared into his wife's eyes.

"I love you," she said sweetly to her husband.

Then she reached back behind her bouncing ass. She stroked Gael's large balls, making him groan. She took both hands and ran them seductively up to grab her jiggling ass cheeks.

"And I have a surprise for you... But first..."

Diana spread her cheeks apart, exposing her little rosebud to her husband.

"First you have to eat my asshole..."

This time, Rakesh gave in without much pause. He leant forward and got on all fours between Gael's legs. As the actor drove his cock into Diana from below, Rakesh moved his face to his wife's tasty ass-crack.

"Yessssss..." the cheating wife cried in ecstasy. "Lick my ass, Ra... Rim me while my ex fucks me like a total slut!"

Rakesh began to eat his wife's asshole.

"Get me nice and wet... I need it... Ohh, fuck!"

It was all the cuckold husband could do to keep his own cock from exploding as he filled Diana's crack with his lapping tongue. The slut-wife cried out in deep pleasure. She'd never felt anything like it before -- Gael's hard, fat cock pounding into her from below, while her husband pushed his face into her sensitive asshole.

"I'm such a dirty whore!" Diana cried. "Fuck me with that fat cock! Lick my asshole -- ooh! -- my cucky baby..."

Gael pulled Diana down towards him and put his tongue in her mouth. Rakesh's face was assaulted by his wife's bouncing ass. He could smell her rich juices pouring over Gael's big balls just inches away, could feel their enjoined heat, and could taste her sloppy rectum. The sensations were overwhelming.

Still, he kept gamely eating his wife's ass. She moaned into Gael's mouth as she rode his manhood, then reached back a hand and curled her fingers into her husband's hair. The gentle pull quickly turned into a painful tug, and Rakesh felt humiliated and aroused as his face pushed into her ass.

Gael's balls pulsed, inches below Rakesh's devouring mouth. He could still barely believe he was deep inside his beautiful ex Diana, the love of his life. He was going to cum...

He disengaged from their deep kiss and stared into her pretty eyes.

"I love you, Di," he whispered.

"I love you, baby," Diana said back, both moaning as he thrust faster and deeper. She felt so filthy as she bucked her hips into her ex's huge rod. Her husband was eating her asshole with a frenzied passion, drilling his tongue into her while she was fucked. Diana pulled harder on his hair, mercilessly bashing his face with her suffocating ass cheeks.

"Yessss, Gael! Fuck me... fuck me so good, my love..." Diana was getting off on humiliating Rakesh -- and she imagined he had his own rigid member clenched in his fist, just as turned on -- so she decided to take it further. "Fuck me like my husband could never fuck me!"

She bounced faster as she heard Rakesh moan humiliatingly into her asshole. Another orgasm began to well over her.

"My little ass-eating cuckold could never fuck me like you, Gael... Fuck me like you love me! FUCK! I love you..."

She screamed ecstatically. Her body shuddered between her lover's cock and her husband's probing tongue, and Diana came like she never had before.

--

Gael held Diana in his strong arms while her ragged breathing ebbed. Her eyes were shut in bliss.

Rakesh gradually drew his tongue from her rear hole, giving it a few final, loving swipes. Gael kissed her once again.

Slowly, with her chest heaving deeply against her brawny lover's, Diana opened her eyes.

"You didn't cum, did you?" she asked, staring into her ex-boyfriend's lovelorn gaze. He shook his head.

"Good," Diana grinned. She lifted herself up onto her hands, Gael's swollen prick still a ramrod inside her. She glanced back at her husband.

"Ready for your surprise now?" she asked.

Rakesh's nose and cheeks were red and moist from his voracious licking. He breathed voluminously, aroused and humiliated by Diana's merciless teasing.

Fuck she looked hot, peering at him over her shoulder with Gael's huge cock impaling her. Who the fuck was Rakesh kidding? The horny cuckold couldn't resist whatever filthy scheme she had in mind next.

He nodded quickly.

Diana grinned wider. In slow, wide circles, she rotated her naked ass at her husband.

"Since you did such a good job getting my asshole all wet and ready..."

Diana moved Gael's hands down from her waist to her ass cheeks. Instinctively, he kneaded them, then spread the delicious globes apart.

"Why don't you come here," Diana finished, "And put your cock inside it?"

At first, Rakesh didn't fully compute his wife's request. He stared back. His line of sight drifted down to her exposed butthole. The little starfish was shining with his saliva.

His eyes traveled back up her arched back, back to her naughty, smiling face.

"That's right..." Diana said, wiggling her spread ass and teasing Gael's cock in her pussy. Her voice dropped to a salacious whisper, as though her next words were a special secret just for Rakesh.

"I want you to double-penetrate me..."

Two gasps sounded in the moonlit room. Despite all she had done that night, both the men felt their cocks jump with surprise.

Diana stayed still, merely presenting her ass to her husband. Then, to allay his shock, she began to gently ride her ex again.

"Pleeeease..." she moaned to her husband, in the 'innocent' voice that she knew drove men wild. "Please fill your wife's slutty holes... I need it... I need two cocks..."

Rakesh groaned from his gut, straightening up and grasping his cock.

He was rock-hard. He had secretly masturbated to the thought of double-fucking Diana for years... of taking both her holes with another man... Was he about to make his fantasy real?

"Fill up your slut-wife..." Diana continued, riding her ex a little faster. "Fuck my slut holes... Sluts like me need two cocks... In my pussy... and in my tight ass... Make me air-tight, sweetie..."

She turned to Gael, who was staring up like an animal in heat.

"Would that turn you on, Gael?" His already gigantic dick grew even larger, even harder, inside of her. "Hm? Would you like that, if my husband put his dick in my ass? If he fucked my whore asshole while you got my slut pussy?"

Gael's deep thrust was all the answer Diana needed. She bent all the way forward, and stuck her naked ass up towards Rakesh.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked. Then she kissed Gael on the lips.

Seconds later, Rakesh was squatting over his wife, working the hardest erection of his life between her cheeks. He put the angry, bursting head of his dick up against her tight rosebud. Gael held still inside his ex-girlfriend. He held her ass apart to assist her husband's entrance.

"Yyyeeesssss," Diana moaned. She writhed backward.

The head of Rakesh's cock pushed into her with a slick pop.

"Take that ass... Double-fuck me boys... D.P. me like a porn star slut..."

Rakesh breathed heavily, goaded on by his wife's dirty talk. He let his cock sink slowly into Diana's tight, soaking wet asshole.

He had sodomized her before, but this was like nothing he had ever felt. Her anus was a warm, aching vacuum that sent tingles of pleasure across his rigid dick -- and with every inch of penetration he felt Gael's humongous member lodged inside her dripping sex.

"Ohh fffuuuu-uuucckkk --" Diana groaned out, her eyes shut in indescribable ecstasy. "Take me... Take me... FUCK! Two hard cocks from the two men I fucking love... Yes!!!"

Finally, Rakesh's dick was all the way inside her ass. A pair of hard, aching cocks were buried deep inside Diana. She felt like her body had moved into a new dimension of pleasure.

Diana was full. Full of cock. Full of sex. Full of love.

Slowly, Gael worked his cock inside her. She opened her lids and looked deep into her ex's eyes... her lover's eyes.

"I love you," she whispered, for the umpteenth time. This time, it meant something even richer.

They kissed intimately, and, behind her, Rakesh began to saw his cock back and forth in her asshole. The two men found a sensual, erotic rhythm inside her -- truly making love to Diana's soaking pussy and ass.

Gael made out with Diana lovingly as the trio rocked in ecstasy. Rakesh burned with a strange amalgam of jealousy and rapacious excitement -- and he started to fuck his wife's vice-like ass faster.

"Fuck that hot little pussy!" she said to Gael. He mashed his tongue into her mouth, then pulled away.

"I fucking love that little pussy..." Gael said, thrusting fast and deep. "I fucking love you..."

Diana felt the cocks inside her speed their pace, felt her own pleasure mounting fast. She screamed out loudly, and turned to glance at her husband as the three fucked and moaned.

"Fuck, baby, yes! Fuck my ass hard!"

Rakesh complied, groaning and amplifying his thrusts. Heat built up in his balls at the exquisite sensation of double-penetrating Diana. He felt the hard, thick, amazingly long shape of Gael's cock through the thin membrane of her pussy. Gael fucked her faster too, which built the friction on Rakesh's dick. The feeling was sexy, confusing, phenomenal.

KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers
12