All Comments on 'The Hotwife Games Ch. 13'

by KingFlow

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Nasty56Nasty56almost 2 years ago

Story was good up to the last two chapters….a 2 for me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Diane is going to have to sort out which man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, but if Gael just knocked her up it might now be a slightly easier decision to make. That leaves what to do with devoted/obsessed Rakesh just a bit less clear; keep him as a household pet, or maid, or some other less than equal player here going forward, or kick HIM to the curb with a big check to ease his anguish, hoping that he doesn't jump off a bridge or something? I can't imagine Rakesh having to help care for and raise such a child, or even children, but that is in keeping with being a totally devoted cuckold...

Thanks for sharing, five stars again, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why make it so lopsided how about turning her to cuckqueen bring in another female just saying shake up the story some

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Games are Fun

That is a fun time after the game show. Just enjoy that consenting adults get to have great sex and decide who they are going to do it with. They are making choices that they want. Fun and enjoyable read. Thanks for you time to write and publish. Looking forward to last couple of chapters. Cheers

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

A naughty wife makes a dangerous confession to her husband

Any real, non closeted man would hand some dangerous divorce papers to his wife.

Beyond that this was patently badly written. Only a gay man would get off on a wife loving another man, its part of that repressed homosexuality you closet queens suffer through.

After reading this, when my 5 year old brings home a story he wrote in school, it'll feel like reading Shakespeare.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

When does the murder/suicide occur???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've wondered about the author's name and the type of writing they present.

FingFlow as in King of flushing shit at us readers?????????

zero stars for this shit!

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonalmost 2 years ago

Don’t listen to the haters. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the ride. Great imagination. I have you a 5 on every chapter. I admit that in the face of others who say I have poor taste, but I like what I like!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hotwife = cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just hope Rakesh gets his dignity back that it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Last two chapters quickly

Please post the last two chapters asap

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971almost 2 years ago

I love your stories “five stars”. I hope you don’t turn the husband into a sniveling neutered wimp, he should take control of when and where his wife has sex, and control how he is treated. I know that some men have a need to be humiliated, unaware of his wife’s infidelities and yet somehow his bedroom fantasies she took as carte blanche to do as she pleased behind his back, did not mean he wanted to be stripped of all his masculinity. While it is a turn on in the bedroom some men and their wives to think about the wife being with another man while they watch and or participate, it does not mean that they want to give up their own control over themselves in the bedroom or their daily lives and how they are treated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife gets her goods taken cared of. Something she has dreamed of for a long time. She had taken that monster size cock many times before and actually missed it. Now she takes it with her obedient husband witnessing. Watching her get stretched beyond being fisted. Did she truthfully tell her husband about a former lover that she still lusted for? Nothing she had mentioned prior explained the limits she was stretched to in her previous relationship! This was beyond what could ever be explained. Yet here she was taking it with no difficulty while her husband stroked himself. He thought about all the times she begged him to fist her wanton pussy and he obliged her, thinking he was satisfying her. Now he began to realize all the times she brought home the extra large fruit and vegetables that sometimes didn’t get served for dinner and how her pussy still felt kinda loose a week after a long night of fisting including the few times she thrashed around while being double fisted in her pussy and her ass! Joining in on his wife being stretched and having his face so close to the action licking her clit. He couldn’t help but to place his tongue against this monster cock as it plunged in and out of her sex. With each withdraw this massive appendage brought more froth from her depths that hubby was rewarded with. In all their dream like state his wife pulled at her husbands ass. Getting him into position. Lubing his hole she was soon finger fucking him with 2, 3 then 4 fingers! Yes, she was preparing her husband to take her ex’s cock. They played with smaller dildos in his ass but she wanted him to feel what she was experiencing. He always went along with what she wanted him to do, so this shouldn’t be out of the question. Especially since he is licking her lovers pussy covered cock as it glides in and out of her well stretched opening. She can only fantasize until she gets her husband full-FILLED!

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

#KingFlow# I've hung in there. Like a boxer taking the worst beating of his life. This has been so different than anything I've EVER read before. You've written well, I have no complaint. The climax is over, this begins the denoument.

But, you couldn't let Rakesh keep his newly acquired spine? None of it? The only real winner is Diana. Gael runs a tight second. Rakesh is at best a tolerated afterthought.

Diana and Gael, face to face, gazing into each others eyes, "I love yous" exchanged equally.

Cuck Rakesh, more verbal humiliation. Has to go down on the slut, while Gael is in her? Yecch! Has to eat her ass at length, before he's tossed a bone. Ewww! She didn't need the lube, plenty have hit that, especially Gael, frequently. Rakesh has a tiny cock, right? So he's saying "I love you" to her back - no response, no surprise.

Gael gets the babymaker, Rakesh gets used asshole, after he eats it. Poor, stupid Rakesh.

And, Diana is the author. Too bad she survived!

I just want to read to the end at this point. Your writing is excellent. I'm just way off my beaten path. Some of this stuff is confusing. Some of it makes me a little sick. I think I hate every character except Karl at this point. At least I kind of understood him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sick mind wife games.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good twist but the slut must continue fucking other men. Gael must bring friends to fuck her like the wild whore she is, into greater depravity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous