The Hotwife Games Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hubby -- does it - ff--uu--uu--ck! -- Does it make you -- oh, fuck --" Diana could hardly complete her thought. Her eyes shut as outrageous pleasure coursed through her body, cutting off her brain.

"Does it make me what?" Rakesh growled between gritted teeth as he rapidly fucked his wife's ass.

Two hard cocks sawed in and out of Diana, assaulting her pussy and ass. The three gasped and moaned, lost in otherworldly sensations of ecstasy.

"Does it make you jealous that I love him, baby?" Diana spat out at last. "Or does it fucking make you wanna cum?"

Rakesh growled. "It makes me wanna fucking cum!" he yelled.

His hard dick pulsed and throbbed in his wife's achingly tight rectum, and he felt Gael's much larger meat throb in her pussy.

"I knew it..." Diana moaned out, writhing sweatily on top of her stud ex. "You love your cheating slut... Your cheating slut who loves another man..."

Rakesh groaned again and pushed harder into Diana's ass. Both men fucked her in earnest now, making her curvy frame vibrate and jiggle as she cried out swears.

"Cum... cum inside me..."

Diana looked back at her husband. He was fucking her rear with a bestial, possessed gleam in his eyes.

"Cum in my ass," she rasped at him. "I love you..."

Rakesh kissed her on the lips while they double-stuffed her. Then Diana looked back at Gael.

"Shoot your cum in my pussy, Gael," she said to him. "Cum in my raw cunt... I love you..."

Gael moaned as he redoubled his thrusts into Diana's wet, unprotected pussy. Both men groaned, roared, growled. Diana swore again, and moaned.

Their three bodies gleamed with sweat as they wriggled hungrily against each other, two dicks filling Diana to the absolute brim. Rakesh and Gael felt their sweaty balls pressing against each other, bouncing and jiggling, but they hardly cared.

All three were driving each other up to a climax like they'd never felt before...

"Cum in me -- cum in me -- cum in me -- cum inside me --" Diana repeated. "I love you -- I love you both -- spray my ass -- fill my pussy -- I love you, boys --"

Gael roared first.

He pressed his lips into Diana's and pushed his tongue into her mouth. Cum shot up from his balls and into her pussy with the pent-up viscosity of a fire-hose.

Then Rakesh felt his balls burst.

The heavy testicles slapped against Diana's ass, as cum rushed into her tight, waiting asshole.

"I love you, Diana!" he screamed, as jets of semen unleashed from the swollen head of his cock.

Diana felt two thick, hot, incredibly massive loads fill her ass and her pussy. They launched her into her own, colossally explosive orgasm.

A long, weightless minute passed as the two men unloaded rope after rope of viscous semen into the woman they loved.

Gael had been teased and coaxed all day -- not to mention that he had fantasized about taking Diana for years -- and he shot a bigger load than he ever had before. Rakesh simply couldn't believe he was double-penetrating his wife with her ex-boyfriend, and even though he had cum mere minutes prior, he filled her ass with a humongous batch of batter.

The beautiful hotwife heaved and wriggled in a state of extreme bliss, sandwiched between the men as she rode out an amazing climax on both of their beautiful cocks.

"I love you..." she moaned softly to the pair. "I love you..."

Slowly, sweatily, their intense climaxes subsided. The threesome breathed heavily, their soaked, satiated bodies stuck up against each other. Diana was full of their cum, and their cocks. They luxuriated in the misty aura that had washed over them all -- a calm, hazy glow that could only be described as pure love.

For a long time, they lay there, heaving. The two men's penises softened inside Diana's holes. At length, Rakesh drew himself out of her ass. He dropped to one side of her.

Gael drew his large python from her cum-soaked pussy, and Diana slid onto the bed, between the two men. She let them both hold her, from either side.

Gael kissed her on the lips. Rakesh watched through hooded, exhausted eyes as they made out. Then the used wife turned to her husband.

They looked into each other's eyes.

Whatever had just happened... and whatever it all meant... a deep understanding passed between them. They didn't need to say the words, but they felt them.

Diana kissed her husband, tenderly and softly, on his lips. They ran their hands all over each other's glowing, naked bodies. Then she fell back again the pillows.

Both Gael and Rakesh embraced her from either side. Cradled in the arms of the two men she loved, Diana closed her eyes and smiled.

In seconds, all three fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

--

FADE TO BLACK.

--

Still a little more to cum...

12