The Hotwife Games Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His heart thumped. He floored the accelerator. He was about to be reunited with his wi--

Screeeeech.

The young man's instincts had kicked in and jammed his brakes to the ground.

The rickety roadster jerked him clean out of his seat as it skidded to a rubber-scorching halt. The bumper stopped mere inches from a huge metallic placard obstructing his way.

Rakesh had launched chest-first into the steering wheel. He coughed and swore, his heart racing at a hundred and sixty beats a minute. He was covered in dust and felt a little bruised.

He detached from the car and stepped out. He had stopped right before a stone bridge, just narrow enough to admit the slim buggy. The bridge curved over a deep brook of water that looked to be about fifty yards wide.

The roadblock he'd crashed into bore a sign. It read: 'BRIDGE CLOSED. WILL COLLAPSE UNDER ANY WEIGHT!'

Rakesh stared. He looked around, assessing his options.

The Sinstar building loomed over the trees, so close, just past the brook. The only way there, it seemed, was over the water.

To his right was a narrow pedestrian trail leading into a thick cluster of trees. It was possible there'd be another bridge further upriver.

Of course, he could simply ignore the sign. The bridge certainly looked secure enough. If he abandoned the vehicle and crossed by foot, surely he wouldn't overload it?

He stared at the words as precious seconds ticked down. 'WILL COLLAPSE' had been underlined three times. The entire warning was penned in a messy, hasty scrawl of red paint conveying a graphic urgency.

The letters were shiny. Rakesh reached out and dabbed it with his index finger. His finger came back wet.

Something, Rakesh's gut whispered, was not entirely right with this picture.

He shook his head. He couldn't risk collapsing a bridge and falling into a brook. The entire process would eat up an inordinate amount of time if things went awry. The brook wasn't massive, but he had no idea how deep the water ran.

He reasoned there was enough time to find another path across the river. He tossed the keys back into the roadster.

He jogged swiftly down the small path towards the thicket.

--

Amelia breathed in relief.

"Tell Jessica to get them ready."

--

The dense copse gave way to an opening, and Rakesh was met with a familiar sight.

Chipped green bronze rose up into the sky. It was the dual-bodied statue he'd spotted from the top of the island: three nude women in the Galician style, locked in a torrid embrace.

Rakesh couldn't see the sculpture's base; the statue was elevated in the center of a perimeter of ten-foot hedges. The tall, manicured shrubbery formed an impressive circular wall in front of the naked banker. A small, golden door, clustered in by thick canna leaves, offered a throughway.

Rakesh figured he had little choice at this point. He pushed open the golden door.

The young husband was walled in by shrubbery. Like a corn maze at a county fair, the hedges curved in around him and funneled into what seemed to be a spiraling path circling in towards the statue.

He set off down the winding pathway, hoping it led to some kind of thoroughfare across the brook. Round and round he went in maddening circles, the tropical light tinted green by the towering leaves.

Finally, the leafy maze ended. Fresh afternoon sun slathered Rakesh's face and body like a warm bath. He emerged into a sprawling, idyllic garden.

The sapphic sculpture rose up on a tall bronze base at the garden's center-point. Its lower portion spouted a fountain into a low, wide crystal basin that stretched into a long rectangle around it. Sculpted river gods flanked the pool, along with a variety of Mannerist giochi d'acqua funneling into the clear waters.

Gentle lute strings twanged up around the picturesque scene. Honeyed brugsmansia flowers suffused the air. The scent was intoxicating.

Rakesh felt as though he had walked into a bygone century.

He felt like he'd entered a forbidden Renaissance pleasure garden.

And just to complement the intoxicating effect of the lush grounds... seven beautiful women were frolicking in the pool.

Rakesh sucked in the floral air. The bathing beauties hadn't spotted him. He was rooted. He couldn't help but stare.

The women were dressed in gossamer white bathing suits that gave them the appearance of risqué Elizabethan faeries. They danced slowly to the flowing lute music. They moved in lulling, hypnotic circles, occasionally stopping to rub their bodies against another's perfect physique.

They began to undress each other.

Rakesh's naked cock began to engorge with blood.

His eyes rolled over the sensual, fantastical scene, and he realized that he actually recognized two of the luscious ladies moving in the shallow waters.

Patti, Diana's erstwhile competitor, was teasing the translucent white top off of another beauty as they undulated to the lilting music. Jessica ground her rear against a tall, stunning Asian woman who reached around and worked off the show host's translucent bikini.

A thick, curvaceous brunette moved into a gentle kiss with a drop-dead gorgeous Latina in a paper-thin one-piece. Two other women -- an arresting redhead with locks flowing down her back, and a Barbie-doll blonde -- pressed against each other under the fountain and kissed.

Although his eyes were glued and his dick was hard, Rakesh had just enough presence to realize he should turn around, and high-tail it to another pathway.

Someone called his name.

"Rakesh," Jessica said, her voice carrying over the baroque tunes. "Hi."

Shit.

Rakesh slowly gave a pathetic wave.

"Sorry," he said rapidly. "I didn't mean to... I'm a little lost."

"No you're not," the beautiful host said, stepping out of the low pool.

The luscious beauty moved towards him. Her Coke-bottle body popped and curved in a tight white one-piece that was dripping wet and teased the outline of her nipples.

Rakesh tried to keep his eyes on her face, while peripherally noticing that all the women were now looking his way.

"You know, the Sapphic Garden is usually reserved just for women..."

And by the looks of it, thought Rakesh, only the most beautiful women he'd seen in his life.

"Right. Yes. I'm leaving. I'm looking for my wife."

Jessica was all the way up to Rakesh by now, and she placed a soft hand on his arm. She leaned forward conspiratorially.

"I can help you find her," she said quietly. Rakesh stared back at the show's co-host, intrigued and a little suspicious. "I know you saw her with my husband. Well, they're moving her somewhere else now. Obviously, I get a lead any time she moves..."

"Where is she going?"

Jessica paused, then merely cast a coy smile back at Rakesh's urgent query.

--

EXTREME CLOSE-UP:

A pale, feminine finger traces down Rakesh's hirsute torso.

--

Jessica remembered how Rakesh had always reacted to the gentle scrape of her fingernail. This time was no exception.

"Why don't we make a little trade?" she offered.

She relished in the fleshy quiver she was eliciting with her touch.

"See, they asked me to stick around in the garden since the challenge started. To welcome some of our female V.I.P.'s. Meanwhile my hubby's off creaming on your Diana's face..."

Her finger started to describe small, slow spirals in Rakesh's belly hairs. The damn digit must have been enchanted, the way, once again, it sent an unfailing electrical current of arousal shivering across the young man's body.

"What kind of trade?" Rakesh asked dubiously.

He unconsciously clocked the timer dwindling downwards. He also perceived, in the soft distance behind Jessica, the seven beauties continuing to fondle and cavort -- only now they all looked his way as they carried on.

"How about for, oh, just fifteen minutes or so, you help me get off?"

Rakesh's throat tightened as she she swirled her soft fingertip down to his glans. He hadn't even noticed until now that he was growing remarkably erect.

"You know, Chris probably got balls-deep in your wife after he sprayed her. Meanwhile I'm supposed to stay here with just these ladies for three hours? They're all gorgeous and I love women, but..." she leaned in and let Rakesh imbibe the smell of her floral, damp hair. "Right now I need some dick."

Punctuating her declaration, Jessica dropped her hand downward. She gripped Rakesh's balls. He shuddered. He fought to keep the rocketing adrenaline from eclipsing his reason.

"I don't know, Jess. I have to --"

"Fifteen minutes. And then I'll take you right to Diana. I'll help you win the game and it'll be our dirty little secret." She winked at him. "Besides, you've been aching to fuck me... haven't you?"

Rakesh swallowed. He could hardly deny that fact, evidencing itself further as the statuesque host ran that seductive fingertip up the length of his boner. The deep, inviting look in her eyes, the intoxicating smell of the Mediterranean Angel's Trumpets, the strange allure of this otherworldly garden, from another time and another world.... the cumulation was swiftly hazing over Rakesh's senses.

He held up his wrist. One hour and fifty-seven minutes remained. He supposed he could spare fifteen of those, if Jessica was going to lead him straight to Diana after.

Besides, he thought, as she probed him with her eyes and teased him with her finger, it might feel really good to finally fuck her...

Perhaps it wasn't his brain controlling his thoughts any more.

"Okay. And then you'll tell me where Diana is?"

"Scout's honor."

The beauty grinned. She took Rakesh's hand and turned around, revealing that the bathing suit was a racy, backless number that dipped down to the top of her shapely ass.

"Come."

Of course Rakesh should have refused. Of course he should have heeded the cold trickle of doubt navigating down the back of his neck. But Jessica seemed so earnest, so sincere about her intention to steer him in Diana's direction.

And yes, the thought of fucking her was filling his erection with delicious anticipation...

He didn't realize it wasn't Jessica he needed to worry about.

--

SMASH TO BLACK.

TITLE CARD:

IV.

Patti Greenham

in

THE SECRET HARD-ON

--

Patti watched the banker's approach with cool, calculating hunger in her eyes.

Sure, Rakesh wasn't unattractive. As Jessica led him over to the shallow pool where the women danced and kissed, Patti allowed herself to appreciate his trim, tawny body -- as well as the protruding erection bobbing before him with each step. It wasn't close to the behemoth pleasure-organ that swung between Gael's legs, or even the obscenely fat cylinder belonging to her husband, but it had an appealing shape and a decent, if below-average, size.

Yet Patti's hunger wasn't based on lust. Dollar signs, five million of them, shone behind her eyes.

The stunner of a hotwife had come so close to beating Diana in the Games. Now that there was a chance to usurp the Vaibhavs' prize, you could be sure she was going to do everything in her power to get it. She'd covertly paid off an assistant on the show for ongoing intel on Rakesh's movements. When she'd gotten a text that he was being diverted to the Sapphic Garden, she made her way over as fast as she could.

Jessica was merely trying to distract the young husband while the producers moved Diana to a new location. Patti's objective was far more serious. If Rakesh climaxed for her before he found his wife, all that prize money would be hers and Karl's.

Rakesh issued a feeble wave at Patti and the other women. Jessica told him to take his shoes off and he swiftly consented -- in a hurry to be done with the task of pleasing the co-host, and resuming his quest.

Jessica smiled at the naked financier. She unstrapped her suit and let it fall to the ground.

Holy shit, thought Rakesh. She had to have one of the most ridiculously hot bodies on the planet.

Jess took him by the hand and led him into the still, shallow water. It felt good around his legs, crystal-clear and warmed by the afternoon sun.

Inside, Rakesh felt himself bubble with nervous energy and exhilaration. He was suddenly waist-deep in a pool populated by a bevy of the most beautiful women he'd ever encountered in his life.

The big-breasted co-host sat herself on the marble ledge in front of him and spread her legs.

"Eat my pussy," Jessica said.

The six other supermodels slowly circled around the naked husband, awaiting his performance with lusty, eager eyes. Rakesh couldn't decide if he was living every man's fantasy, or ensconced in a pressurized nightmare.

He leaned forward and gently licked the folds of Jess's shaved vagina.

"Mmmm," she moaned. She curled a hand into his hair and savored the wet, gliding sensation of his tongue.

Rakesh gradually increased his oral ministrations. Jessica tasted delicious, and her body responded zealously to the rising pace of his pussy-eating. Rakesh tried to keep a major part of his mind on the task of getting her off as quickly as possible.

He couldn't see her opening her eyes as she writhed in pleasure. She cast a knowing glance at the sexy women clustering about them. She nodded.

All around the oralizing husband, the six other beauties began to shed their white bathing outfits. In a matter of seconds, the unwitting man was surrounded by a cluster of utterly stunning, naked sex-kittens.

Jessica smiled. If anything was going to take Rakesh's mind off of finding Diana, this harem of goddesses would be it.

Patti grinned too. Without knowing it, the other women would be perfect allies. She'd let them prime the pump -- all she had to do was time it perfectly and make Rakesh shoot inside her.

He jumped when the first hand made contact.

"Whh--" he started, his lips dripping with Jessica's sweet juices.

His eyes dilated as he took in the naked sensuality swirling around him. More hands joined the first on his skin. A half-dozen ethereally gorgeous women moved their soft hands over his back and torso. They smiled at him with lust-laden grins, their sexy eyes shining.

"Wait, wait --" Rakesh began, as the hands swept over his ass and thighs. "I only said I'd get Jessica off. This --"

"-- will make me cum so fast," the co-host teased. "An orgy's so hot, isn't it? Don't act like you aren't going to love this..."

Rakesh looked around him and his heart thumped. Beautiful, angular faces with plump lips and pretty eyes looked temptingly at him -- a cornucopia of arresting beauty of the kind you'd expect to see in glamour magazine pages or on billboards. Only now, the striking vision was in the flesh.

Their stunning bodies were dripping and naked all around him. Suddenly a soft hand stole down his ass-crack, and Rakesh felt his cock lurch underwater.

His dick sent a message up to his brain: Come on, Diana is off having her fun. You can enjoy a few minutes with the most beautiful women on earth...

Before he could decide whether to heed or reject his cock's proposition, Jessica grasped the back of his scalp. She lowered him back into her soaking pussy.

Rakesh licked at her snatch with a renewed vigor.

Paulina, the Latina with alluring, feline eyes, reached around his waist and gently grasped his hardening member. Alexa, the zaftig brunette, pressed her full, thick body into his side and rubbed her breasts on him. Lisa, the luscious blonde with movie-star features, gently stroked and cupped his ass cheeks.

It was proving to be a scorching sensory overload. Beautiful women had their hands and bodies all over him. He could hardly tell whose was whose, as Paulina stroked his rock-hard cock.

Fortunately, Patti responded to his enthusiastic cunnilingus with louder and louder moans. Rakesh twisted and flicked his tongue rapidly on her pulsing clit, confident he could bring her off before the sexy septet could pleasure him any further.

Patti had other ideas.

She angled around the writhing mass of shapely nude bodies, wedging her curvaceous form through two of the women. She leaned in and ran her wet tongue over Rakesh's cheek as he ate out Jessica.

He looked over with a mouth full of quim, surprised, at the ravishing face now inches from his own.

"I think it's time you really please her," Patti said in a solicitous purr. "I think she needs that nice hard dick."

Jessica agreed enthusiastically, and Rakesh pried himself up from between her legs. The women continued to paw and grope at his naked body, the others' hands now swapping with the redheaded Ava and the tall Asian beauty named Cari.

Jessica had precise ideas about what she wanted. She turned around, dropping her feet down onto the pool floor. She bent over and stuck her curvy, sculpted round ass high in the air.

"Fuck me hard."

Rakesh felt his heart and cock throb. He stood and positioned himself behind the shapely beauty. The other women moved around him, their hands and bodies caressing and nudging him into taking the sexy, married tart from behind.

Rakesh had masturbated innumerable times to the thought of fucking the bodacious host of The Hotwife Games. But he had never imagined it would go down like this.

Lisa curled her thin, soft fingers around his shaft. She smiled lustily at Rakesh, pushing her breasts together between her arms. She moved in towards him until her pretty lips were an inch away from his ear.

"She needs your cock," Lisa whispered.

Rakesh groaned out from the bottom of his gut as she guided him forward. The other stunning women only redoubled their collective explorations of his body.

Patti leaned over and licked his cock, looking up at him as she did so. On the other side, Paulina bent down and slathered his engorged meat with her tongue. Rakesh felt his knees go weak as the two supermodels double-teamed his hard dick with their mouths.

As they both detached, he pushed forward into Jessica's quivering pussy and shut his eyes.

I've got to make her cum quickly, he thought.

Patti had a devilish glint in one eye as she watched the young man begin thrusting inside the curvaceous co-host.

She moved behind him. She squatted down in the low waters.

She'd been watching her competition throughout the racy game-show -- watching them a lot closer than they thought. She noticed and catalogued all of Rakesh's clearest proclivities and kinks. She'd watched how he reacted to Diana performing certain moves on other men. She knew just what to do to bring him right to the brink of cumming.

But she'd have to be careful. She had to precisely time it, so that as soon as Rakesh began to cum, she could quickly switch places and be the recipient of his climax in her pussy or her mouth. After all, there was nothing in the rules about usurping his load. But if she messed up the timing, her efforts would all be for moot.

Rakesh was beside himself as he ploughed into the busty brunette. Jessica's tight canal was soaking wet around his cock, and he took long, slow breaths while he drove repeatedly into her. The big-breasted wife moaned with each long thrust.

The pleasure threatened to overwhelm Rakesh. Lisa began to kiss him passionately, and he felt Paulina's hands course down his torso to stroke his laden balls. He shut his eyes and focused on getting Jess off.

Patti's fingernail made him gasp.

Gently, the ravishing brunette model edged a fingertip between his thrusting ass-cheeks. She slowly teased and tickled Rakesh's asshole while he fucked Jessica.

"Shit --" he muttered, before Lisa grabbed his face and snaked her tongue into his mouth again.