The Hotwife Games Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me -- harder! Harder!" Jessica pronounced. She looked back at the copulating husband and pushed her ass into him, driving his rod deep. She heard him moan into the luscious blonde's mouth.

He must be close...

Patti grinned at the thought, watching Rakesh's balls bounce in front of her, his cock plunging into Jessica's torrid sex and Paulina's fingernails scratching over his sac. She gently pushed the soft tip of her own finger deeper into his tight anus, prompting an elongated groan.

Her pussy was gushing under the warm, shallow water. It was true she had an agenda that the other women were unwittingly helping her accomplish. But, her game-plan aside, there was something so hot about the scenario -- a bevy of supermodels, all ganging up to drive a single man insane with pleasure.

She reached down and played with her clit.

Rakesh groaned as Paulina turned his face towards her. The heartbreakingly pretty Latina smiled, then took her turn making out with the pleasure-racked husband.

Make Jessica cum, make Jessica cum, make Jessica --

Rakesh's mental chatter vaporized in the haze of pleasure descending over him.

He felt female hands on his ass, his balls, his back. He felt a hot finger toying with his asshole. He felt the tight, sodden grip of Jessica's pussy and her soft ass cheeks bouncing into him. Everywhere he looked he saw earth-shatteringly beautiful women, their lust-soaked faces driven by an urge to please him to the brink.

Make Jessica c--

Patti withdrew her finger from his ass, grinned, and licked her full lips.

Then she spread his cheeks, leaned in, and licked Rakesh's asshole.

Rakesh almost blew.

"FUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!" he screamed out, so loud the chirruping birds in the garden fell into silence.

The pleasure was unreal as Patti lapped hungrily at his balloon-knot and Jess's pussy clamped around him.

"Fuckfuckfuck--"

Rakesh sucked air and stopped thrusting. He tried everything he could to stop himself from ejaculating inside the gorgeous woman. Patti's tongue swirled desperately inside his ass.

"Don't stop, don't stop," Jessica moaned, pushing back into his thrusting dick. "Fuck my pussy. Come on..."

Rakesh breathed rapidly into his belly. Lisa played with his balls while Paulina sucked on his neck. Patti tongue-lashed his anus. Pleasure bombarded his body from all sides, threatening to swallow him whole.

Maybe he should just cum... Just release this torrent of burning sperm and have the most intense orgasm of his life...

A face flashed into his mind.

Diana.

He grasped Patti's head and pulled her back from his soaking butthole. He wailed out and whisked his cock out of Jessica.

Patti sensed his overwhelming closeness and leapt into action.

She looked knowingly towards Cari. The beautiful Asian knew what the signal meant; they had planned this before Rakesh's arrival.

In a flash, the two stunners stood and lined themselves up to either side of Jessica. They bent over.

Rakesh opened his eyes and saw an unearthly vision. Three outlandishly gorgeous creatures were bent in front of him. Their perfect, naked asses stuck invitingly up in the air, three wet pussies beckoning him to fuck.

Slowly, Patti and Cari swayed their delicious rumps in his direction. Patti looked back at him and batted her long, pretty eyelashes.

"Aren't you gonna fuck our pussies too?" she asked.

Rakesh felt his pulse thud in every extremity of his body. He felt the soft hands of Lisa and now Alexa, the kissing lips of Paulina, and Ava's hot young body squeezing up against his. His dick shook in the warm air of the paradisiacal garden, turgid with anticipation.

The small logical voice in his brain told him to cut bait and insist that he'd done his part, that it was time for Jessica to tell him where Diana was.

The three women glanced back and locked eyes with him. Cari waggled her obscenely sexy ass in the air.

"Pleeeease fuck us," she begged.

He glanced at the clock on his wrist. He looked at his steel-hard dick. It seemed to speak to him. It asked Rakesh when he'd next have the chance to fuck this many ridiculously hot women, all at once.

Well, there was still time on the clock...

Dick - 1. Logic - 0.

Rakesh pushed his cock into Cari's wet pussy.

The sexy Asian moaned out in pleasure as he buried his root home. Rakesh grabbed her ass and thrusted in and out of her. The excited husband breathed deeply, relishing the torrid, wet grip of her cunt.

Okay, okay, his logical brain compromised, Ten strokes and you move on.

He felt Ava get behind him and grind her sweet young body onto his. He realized that his left brain was onto something. The fantastical erotic pleasures of the moment would overwhelm him if he wasn't careful, and he had to save his load for Diana.

Rakesh completed ten slow, deep strokes inside the beautiful model's pussy, making her moan his name. He pulled out. He moved to the right, back behind Jessica's raised ass-cheeks. He entered her.

Fuck, Jess's pussy felt incredible.

The busty host murmured her approval as Rakesh slowly slid back inside her. He took hold of her narrow hips and savored her juicy feel as he pushed his cock in.

Alexa kissed him deeply.

Eight -- seven -- six -- He counted each slow stroke in Jessica's tight folds. His hands reached out instinctively and cupped the asses of the other women bent over on either side of her. They wiggled their butts as he squeezed them.

He finished ten strokes and pulled out. He moved to Patti's honed, tight ass. The curvy brunette smiled sweetly, and pushed her rear high in the air.

"Take me, Rakesh," she breathed.

Two of the other beauties, Ava and Alexa, had now moved onto the manicured grass near the rim of the pool. Alexa lay back on the lawn and let the redhead crawl down between her legs.

As Ava ate the thick supermodel's pussy, both women looked at Rakesh with hooded, lust-clouded eyes.

He groaned and glanced down at Patti. She could tell that his balls were full of sweet, thick cum. She could tell that the scorching hot eroticism of the situation was about to overwhelm him. She had Rakesh right where she wanted him.

Gently, Patti swayed her perfect rump back-and-forth in the front of his hard, wobbling erection.

"You've thought about this, haven't you? About fucking me?"

She batted her long, pretty lashes. She heard his low, guttural growl as she looked back at him.

"Have you stroked your cock thinking of me? You have, haven't you?"

She was a vision of dazzling beauty, naked and arched in the dappled sunlight. Rakesh gripped the base of his cock. He eased forward.

"You saw me be a slut for all those men," Patti teased. "Saw me take their cum on my pretty face, on my big boobs... and you thought about spraying me too... didn't you?"

Rakesh couldn't formulate a verbal response. His hands did the talking for him, involuntarily reaching out and pawing the shapely globes of her upturned ass.

Lisa and Paulina, on either side of the aroused husband, unknowingly assisted the married slut by stroking their soft bodies and hands all over Rakesh's nude flesh.

"We all watched your wife cheat on you," Patti kept teasing whilst Rakesh hungrily groped her ass. "You watched Diana take cock after cock... like a hungry whore..."

He groaned, a fiery heat bubbling in his groin.

Lisa reached down behind him. The pretty blonde soothingly stroked his balls.

"I think you should get some pleasure too, don't you?"

Patti pressed her face down into the grass. With her rump high in the air, she rotated her ass tantalizingly. Her juicy pussy lips shone irresistibly, an inch from the wet, angry head of Rakesh's cock.

"Fuck me now," Patti demanded.

Rakesh thrust his hard meat into the gorgeous woman.

The duo roared out so loud that the sound echoed off the cypresses. Patti's pussy was heavenly. Rakesh was so hard, and excited, that she felt him penetrate her far deeper than she'd thought his cock was capable.

The logical voice in Rakesh's head plummeted to silence. He began to fuck her hard and fast. Far more than ten strokes elapsed.

The full, unfathomably erotic reality of the moment clicked into sharp relief. He was in the midst of fucking seven unbelievably sexy women. He was the focal point of their lust, the masculine nucleus at the center of their carnal femininity.

It sent a rush of testosterone coursing through his body. Rakesh felt hot. Desired. Consummately manly.

He reached to the side and pulled Paulina in towards him. He pushed his tongue into her mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Patti cried, over and over.

She felt the horny banker's strokes bolden, growing stronger and harder. Damn, she thought gladly, Rakesh is fucking my brains out!

The naughty agenda was still percolating in her brain, but she felt her body abandon herself to the man taking her from behind. Her own orgasm started its ascent.

Rakesh made out passionately with the hot Latina to his right as he vigorously thrusted. He squeezed and toyed with Paulina's beautiful butt, embracing Lisa's perfect body on his other side.

His hips continued to work with a fiery sensuality inside Patti. She moaned his name, louder and louder. He slowed his movement, determined to keep the rampant pleasure from overtaking him.

When he detached from his torrid kiss with Paulina, he saw that Cari had moved to Patti's other side. She was on her back next to her, and kissing Patti deeply on the lips.

Rakesh growled lustily at the sight. Cari thrilled at how primal the young man seemed. Her gorgeous Asian features spread into a licentious grin. She spread her legs wide, exposing her wet pussy to Rakesh fully. She played with it.

"Fuck," the rutting husband exclaimed.

Time disappeared. Everything outside the hot, sweaty locus of their eight naked, writhing bodies was rendered moot. The intoxicating odor of honeysuckle suffused Rakesh's senses like hemlock, and he felt waves of pleasure blast through his body like he'd never felt before.

His hands reached down, puppeted by some unseen force. One slid down the crevasse of Jessica's ass, poised in the air to the left of Patti. The other moved between Cari's toned thighs and onto her exposed sex.

Rakesh began to finger their two dripping pussies while he fucked Patti harder.

A chorus of pleasured groans rose up in the garden. Alexa enjoyed the delectable orgy unfolding before her while Ava ate her out. Lisa and Paulina had begun to make out, fondling each other's naked clits in the shallow water near Rakesh. And the other three women moaned lengthily from the stimulation of the banker's eager fingers and thrusting cock.

There was no mistaking it. Thunder was gathering...

Patti heard Rakesh moan into Paulina's mouth behind her. She felt his shaft throb intensely inside her as he swung his hips fast.

The curvy beauty queen had been with a lot of men -- scores before she was married and even more after -- and she knew all the signs. She was also an expert at coaxing the cum out of their balls.

Patti slowed the rocking motion of her hips. She felt Rakesh respond behind her, groaning as he finger-fucked the other ladies.

With delicious, focused intention, Patti began to corkscrew her hips back into her thrusting lover. Simultaneously, she slowly pulsed and clamped her pussy walls around Rakesh's cock.

Holy shit! Rakesh had to detach his lips from Lisa's hot mouth. He roared out loud.

It felt like Patti's pussy was milking his cock from the base to the tip. He had never felt anything like it in his life.

"Oh shit! Oh shit --" he moaned, his voice unrecognizable.

The pleasure was ethereal, spreading like a cast net from his hyper-stimulated cockhead, all the way to the tips of his toes.

Patti groaned her own arousal, never letting up as she ground back into Rakesh and worked her pussy like a glove.

He's close.

And so are my five million dollars...

Rakesh's breaths ran short. He felt himself begin to cede all control. Eight moaning, hot bodies undulated, and the erotic thunderclouds thickened.

A colossal, collective climax was building around them, threatening to crash like a towering tsunami. With each juicy contraction of Patti's irresistible pussy, Rakesh felt himself drawn into the sensorial wave. In seconds, he'd be past the point of no return...

Paulina set off the cascade of cumming.

Her cunt clamped around Lisa's fingers and she wailed ecstatically. Lisa quickly joined with her own climax. Alexa pressed Ava's face into her snatch. She threw her head back and began to squirt onto the petite redhead's slurping tongue.

Cari looked up at Rakesh's perspiring face. Her supermodel features coiled into a grimace of unspeakable pleasure at Rakesh's hooked finger massaging her G-spot. She, too, began to cum.

Patti squeezed her pussy, relaxed it, squeezed it, relaxed it...

She looked back with pure heat in her eyes. She felt the torrent building in Rakesh's balls. It set off her own orgasm, and her vagina milked him tighter.

Rakesh moaned like a torture victim. He felt his body lose control. He was the last domino standing in this orgasmic rally, and he couldn't hold back much longer...

Jessica elected to dial up the temptation. She slid off of Rakesh's probing index finger. She got off all fours and brought her face up to Patti's ass. She grasped the rippling flesh as Rakesh drove into her. She spread the beauty queen's cheeks wide.

"Fuck her hard," she said, looking up at the tormented husband. "Do what you know you want to..."

She leant over Patti's ass, keeping her gorgeous brown eyes locked onto Rakesh's. She extended her tongue and slowly circled the tip around Patti's asshole.

"FUCK!" Rakesh roared out. It was one of the hottest, naughtiest moments of his life. His balls drew up into his taint, readying for release.

Jess took a slow, deep, delicious lick of Patti's pretty little anus. The busty wife quivered and moaned. Then, Jess's eyes still on Rakesh, she took a gentle hold of his left wrist. She sucked the index finger, tasting her own juices. She placed the tip at the entrance to Patti's puckered asshole and slid it in.

Everyone groaned out. The other women, basking in their orgasmic after-glow, watched with hooded eyes.

"Yessss..." Patti intoned. Pussy rippling. Ass spread in invitation. "Fuck my ass... and cum for me... finger my slut fucking asshole and shoot your cum..."

She wriggled backwards, filled and fucked by both Rakesh's finger and cock.

"Cum inside me... I want it... I need it..."

"Ohhh fuck," he groaned out. "I'm -- I'm gonna --"

And if it hadn't been for Jessica redirecting his finger, everything would have been over.

His wrist was angled in towards Patti's ass -- and his eyes snapped towards his countdown watch.

The naked financier nearly jumped.

Only an hour and seventeen minutes left!

The intoxicating garden and its stunning inhabitants had stripped all sense of time from him. Somehow well over forty minutes had dipped away while the seven nymphettes pleasured and fucked him.

Before he could react, he felt a heat behind him. As Patti's juicy twat milked and pulsated on his hard cock, Paulina dropped down behind him. She licked wetly over his balls, then dragged her naughty tongue over his taint and up in between his ass cheeks. The slutty Latina started to eat his asshole.

"Wait, wait!" Rakesh cried out. The overwhelming pleasure burst like fireworks in his ass and cock. "Stop -- wait -- I --"

The women didn't hear him over Patti's loud moans. To the contrary, Alexa and Lisa were now pressing their naked bodies onto his, showering his neck and face with hot, sloppy kisses.

"Wait!" he moaned, detaching from Alexa's lips. He was about to unload in Patti's hungry cunt. He had to take charge.

He pulled Paulina out from behind him. He gently wrestled away from the women writhing against his sides. And most challengingly, he withdrew his shaft from Patti's firmly gripping vagina.

"What are you --"

Jessica couldn't even finish the question. Rakesh rushed out of the pool. His cock was wet, and aching.

"Thank you," he mumbled incoherently.

He grabbed his scattered shoes and bolted off in the opposite direction from which he had come.

--

More to cum...