The Hotwife Games Ch. 17

Story Info
Seven beautiful women expertly distract a married man.
9.4k words
3.86
8k
11

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers

THE HOTWIFE GAMES - CH. 17

--

'The Hotwife Games' is a story about naughty wives and their husbands participating in a very kinky game-show. And Rakesh's wife Diana intends to be the naughtiest of them all...

You can jump in right here if you like; each chapter is designed as a semi-contained story. Or, if you are new to the series and want the full experience, you can start with the first chapter -- most of the installments are short, brisk, and crammed with sex.

Content warning: group sex, hotwifing, swinging, cuckolding, exhibitionism/voyeurism, experiments with form, and more. Genuine feedback, constructive comments, lavish praise, and the inevitable furious crying from the five closet-cuck incels who troll this section are all happily encouraged!

Take a deep breath, and remember: This is a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded...

--

CHAPTER 17 -- ISLE OF SIRENS

--

Rakesh struggled through the narrow spaces between the trees. There was no tangible path carved in the undergrowth. Bushes clustered thickly against the poinciana trees, admitting only thin stabs of sunlight. Rakesh pushed leaves and branches out of his way as he hurried through, thankful for the heavy hiking boots protecting his ankles.

He shot a glance at his countdown watch. Two hours and seventeen minutes of the Final Challenge remained. He felt sure he could find his wife sooner than that, if he could merely intercept Diana in the studio building before she moved away.

Minutes dripped away as the sweating banker huffed his way through the oppressive foliage. He tried to get a glimpse over the tree-line, hoping for a view of the straw-colored soundstage he was sure Diana was inside of. But the surrounding greenery was simply too dense.

As time slipped by, the young financier's former confidence about his navigating started to ebb. He began to panic.

Was he even oriented in the right direction any more? Was he going in circles? Surely the island hadn't looked this large from its uppermost point.

Two hours and sixteen minutes left. Two hours and fifteen. He kept rounding similar bunches of trees.

Then he saw it.

The pino maritimo suddenly cleared ahead of him, and a glassy structure loomed up into Rakesh's view. Unfortunately, it was not the SinStar building that he'd previously seen.

Instead, the oblong construction had walls that were translucent rather than cream-colored concrete. He approached slowly as he emerged from the trees.

He was looking at the long glass walls of a fully equipped fitness center. Gael's island gym.

The probing banker rounded the one-story structure. Hopefully there was someone inside who could enlighten him on the island's layout. His hope was rapidly affirmed.

There, in the center of the gym floor, drenched in sweat and surrounded by weight-room equipment, stood Gael.

--

BLACK.

TITLE CARD:

III.

Amelia Stotz

in

LITTLE RED RIDING CAR

--

Gael and Amelia Stotz were watching live footage of Rakesh being seduced by his former teacher.

The feed came in from one of dozens of cameras hidden around the island, each one streaming in crisp high-definition to the bank of monitors paneled along the circular wall. Then Amelia laid the hammer down.

"He isn't going to win," she said.

Gael looked away from the screen, and gazed at the show's executive producer.

"Come again?"

"Even if he gets away from Lalina, he isn't going to win," she grinned. "He can't."

The news induced not so much as a flinch from the six others in the room, each at their workstations and intently monitoring the action on several other screens covering the isle. Two technicians toggled and edited the live-stream going out to the audience of hundreds of thousands around the world.

"What do you mean?" Gael said, aghast. He could tell this wasn't the reaction Amelia was expecting. "He has three hours. You told him if he finds Diana and he cums inside her --"

"Too soon for viewer spike," she said into the small microphone. "Cue in 3B. On Diana."

Other technicians toggled some keys. The live footage of Diana's impromptu porn shoot shone up in front of Rakesh and his teacher, jolting Gael.

"Am I in the right place?" came Diana's voice.

Amelia turned back to the handsome movie star.

"Can't have him shoot too early. Viewers wanna root for him," she laughed. "Look, even if there's some lighting-in-a-damn-eyedropper chance he makes it across this ridiculously sexual obstacle course --" she smiled proudly, "and he does not cum, and he finds his wife -- we're not gonna let him finish."

"But -- why? I mean, why not? Also, how?"

"We'll throw something in his way. We got a whole room full of people here working on it, with eyes everywhere. We've already communicated to Chloe and the other PA's. Failing all that -- Plan C? We tie the guy up."

She laughed. Gael looked a little ill. For some reason, this was all throwing him off course.

"The whole point of the challenge --"

"The point of the challenge is to massively goose our numbers. We've spent a fortune decking out your island. And you know what? It's working."

She tipped her head towards a screen full of fast-changing data points and graphs. The colorful graphics were all trending upwards.

"Since we mentioned the triple prize money, we've moved seventeen points over our average -- and counting!"

"What you're saying to me," Gael said. "Is that the competition is rigged."

Amelia regarded the chiseled superstar.

"Gael. We cannot throw away nearly five million dollars."

"Throw away? They'll have earned it! It's a prize. Besides, I bought a major stake in SinStar. It's my money too!"

"You know there's a lot more people depending on this. And you know that your career is going to take a fatal hit once word about the Games leaks -- so we can't even say you're gonna be good for it."

Gael exhaled in frustration. He turned to the screens relaying the action around the waterfall. He watched Rakesh who, in turn, watched Diana on-screen with Chris.

"I just want him to have a fair fight," Gael said. "It's important..."

Now Amelia studied Gael, joining the little daisy chain of voyeurism.

"Why do you care so much?" she asked, confused. "What -- you like the guy now or something?"

Gael looked at his phone.

"I gotta go see my trainer," he mumbled.

--

Gael hopped off the motorized buggy outside the shining glass facade of his gym. A two-seater electric roadster, the open red buggy was something between a golf cart and a tuk-tuk, but outfitted with all-terrain wheels that made traversing the hilly island significantly smooth.

Typically, Gael would use his personalized fitness center every morning when he was situated on Kama'sueh. The estate was his usual writer's retreat between shoots, and the grueling daily workouts were crucial for cranial stimulation.

This time, he entered the gym on a far more urgent mission.

In the spacious weight room, there was one more occupant than he had been expecting. Will was in the middle of training a client.

"Seven... eight... nine..." the muscular black trainer counted down.

A tawny-skinned woman in a sports bra and spandex pants, her hair pinned in a high ponytail, was bent over a workout bench. She was rowing a fifteen-pound dumbbell.

"What, I don't pay you enough?" Gael asked with a grin. "You have to use my island for PT sessions now?"

Will noticed his friend and client, a little surprised. He smiled.

"Shahleen, this is Gael."

The exercising woman lay down the dumbbell and stood to her full height. She was gorgeous. Her dark, kohl-rimmed eyes studded striking South Asian features, framed in long, silky black hair. She was extremely fit, with a narrow waist.

When she stuck out a hand in greeting, Gael couldn't help but notice that she had some of the largest breasts he had ever seen.

"I know who you are," she said in a sexy accent. "I've been waiting to meet you."

They shook hands.

"Shahleen's a client. She's been a fan of the Games since the start -- and so's her husband," Will explained with a wink. "She came here to hopefully participate in the final segment, and, well..."

"I want to look fit and hot on camera," Shahleen shrugged. "When I'm naked and getting fucked."

Gael smiled wanly.

"Well, I don't wanna keep you from your session too long. I need a quick word with Will."

Soon the men were talking privately behind a state-of-the-art Smith machine.

"Look, I got your text," Gael said in a low voice. "Thing is... the plan's off."

A long pause. Will gazed off, where, some feet away, Shahleen continued to perform her bent-over rows. He looked back.

"You are rinsing me arse."

"I'm not... rinsing your ass? Is that a real British expression or are you just -- it doesn't matter. The plan's off, Will. I'm sorry."

"I flew in from London, mate! Three flights to get here, counting that rinky-dink island-hopper!"

"I'll make it up to you," Gael sighed. "There's been a development."

"You've been planning this for ages. This is revenge, right? Well, you've got her husband here and you've got me, the man she had a flippin' affair with. Now we can really humiliate him."

"I don't want --"

"I've been dreaming about getting with Diana again. That woman is actual magic with--"

"The plan is off, Will! Like I said, there's been a development."

The trainer stared at his famous client, surprised.

"I've talked to them, alright?" Gael continued. "Things are different between us. I don't want to humiliate Rakesh."

Will kept staring. Gael's eyes shifted around. Was he hiding something?

Gael repeated his words.

"The plan is off."

"What -- you like the guy now or something?"

Gael shot him a look, then stepped out from behind the Smith machine. Both men stopped in their tracks.

Shahleen was flinging her sports bra to the gym floor. The rest of her body was totally naked.

She looked to the men and put her hands on her lips. Her gigantic melons looked delectably inviting.

"I decided not to wait till the final segment," she said. "Let's have a different kind of workout."

--

Rakesh moved around the oblong slab of the gym, peering in as he walked. The afternoon sunlight bounced off its glass walls in yellowy shards, spasmodically obscuring his view. Workout equipment of varied shapes blurred his vantage point of Gael.

But the more glimpses he got of his rival in the center of the weight room, the odder Gael's workout seemed to him.

The ripped multi-hyphenate was shirtless and covered in a film of sweat, sure. But his movements seemed bizarre. His torso jerked rapidly back and forth in his standing position.

Rakesh entered the fitness center. When he saw Gael's ass in all its naked, muscular glory, the situation swiftly clarified itself.

Gael was thrusting inside an incredibly busty beauty, bending on all fours. She, in turn, had her large breasts wrapped around a man's schlong -- a similarly muscled hunk laying back on a workout bench. The woman moaned out, her enormous melons bouncing around his cock as Gael pounded her pussy from behind.

Rakesh supposed he shouldn't have been surprised.

"Fuck me hard, boys," the stunner said between moans. She mashed her tits tighter around the prone man's cock. "Use my married tits and pussy!"

Gael spanked her hard. The beautiful woman groaned in pleasure. She looked back at Gael, then released the muscled man's dick from between her breasts. She took him in her mouth.

Rakesh couldn't deny it: it was an arresting, incredibly arousing spectacle to suddenly encounter. As the two muscular men fucked the gorgeous, curvaceous wife from either end, he felt his own cock rising.

The darker-skinned man sat up and took a hold of the woman's long hair in one fist -- and Rakesh's eyebrows rose.

"Fuck, you suck a mean 'un," he said in his Croydon inflection.

In an instant, Rakesh recognized both the voice and the face.

It was the fucking trainer Diana had cheated on him with...

"Gael," Rakesh called out. He wasn't loud enough to be heard over the trio's coital groans. Then he added, significantly louder, "Will!"

The fucking stopped. Shahleen slipped Will's big, dark dick from her mouth. Gael stopped driving into her. They all looked over.

"Oh, shit," said the trainer.

"Rakesh!" Gael exclaimed.

The four were frozen in an awkward standoff. Moments passed.

Then, as though he was casually melding friend groups at one of his mansion parties, Gael made some introductions.

"I trust you haven't met my trainer before. Not in person, anyway. Will, Rakesh; Rakesh, Will. And this lovely lady is Shahleen."

Grasping the trainer's girth in one hand, the pretty wife waved at Rakesh with the other.

"Listen. I reckon it don't mean much," Will said slowly. "But, uh, I'm sorry, mate."

Somehow Will's tone hardly sounded sincere. Of course, Rakesh wanted to confront the burly trainer. He wanted to know what he was doing there on the island in the first place. But he didn't have the luxury to dither.

"I'm running out of time," Rakesh said curtly. "Gael, how do I get to the Sinstar Studio building? That's where my wife is. I thought this island was small, but it's taking longer than I thought to get around."

Gael considered for a second. Then he withdrew himself from Shahleen's tight pussy.

The coquettish woman moaned, disappointed. But she shrugged her shoulders and resumed slobbering over Will's meaty slab. He shut his eyes.

"The studio's off towards the bottom of the hill -- but it's on the other side of the island."

Rakesh swore. So he had miscalculated after all, and gone in the wrong direction.

"How long will it take me?"

"Maybe twenty minutes," Gael estimated. "And that's if you don't get lost."

Rakesh looked at the timer on his wrist. He had two hours and seven minutes remaining. Shit, he mumbled silently. Twenty minutes was a sizable chunk of it. And what if Diana was no longer there when he arrived?

Gael made a sudden decision.

He leaned over Shahleen's bobbing head and grabbed his discarded shorts. He fished around in the pockets. He drew something out.

Gael flicked a brief glance at the ceiling. Rakesh followed his sightline to a small, mounted black globe.

The Eye in the Sky. One of several cameras covering the action on the isle.

Gael turned so that his back was to the camera. Shielded from its view, he proffered something to Rakesh in a cupped palm.

The movie star whispered, "This will help you get around quickly."

Rakesh took hold of the small object. He looked up at Gael, confused. The star seemed to be hastily mulling something over.

"Look," Gael said, "We'll need to settle it with my producer, Amelia. She needs drama on the stream, and me helping you out is gonna cut down on that."

He glanced back over his shoulder at the mounted lens.

"Look up at the camera. Tell her you need to do this. Say, I dunno -- say, 'I have to do this. I'm sorry.' She can use the clip in promos, teaser cuts. Then, when they cut to you in the machine, it'll make for a great show moment."

Rakesh didn't totally understand. But he knew that the sharp metal object Gael had given him was going to slice down his search time significantly. He figured he'd do as he said, and let the actor settle it with his producer.

Rakesh gazed at the ceiling camera.

"I have to do this," he said to the lens. "I'm sorry." He added, "Diana -- I'll see you soon."

He smiled at the thought of finding his wife. He looked at Gael, still surprised, and nodded his thanks.

--

Rakesh burst out of the gym's rear doors in a hurry.

He saw it sitting there in the sun like dropped manna. To Rakesh's eyes, it might as well have had a ribbon on it.

He got into the open-air electric roadster and stuck in the key that Gael had given him. The bright red buggy fired to life. He put it in gear, and steered it down the hill.

It moved fast. This was going to save him eons in the scheme of things. Gael had really come through by secretly palming him the key.

As he careened down the verdant hillside, Rakesh wondered -- Why?

What, did the guy like him now or something?

--

Amelia's gaze was somehow hawklike and peripheral all at once. The esteemed producer was exceptional at her job, and she kept her focus not only on the feed in front of her eyes, but on the many flickering screens around the control room, beaming in from all over the islet.

Her job was to cut to the most interesting scenes unfolding in real-time for the thousands watching the streaming show at home, while the beleaguered contestant went in search of his wife. With the help of her team, she had command of every camera and screen planted around Kama'sueh.

"Up a little bit. Now to the left. Higher," she ordered. "Stop. There!"

The tech looked up at her.

"Nhhmn?" he said.

It was hard for him to be articulate. His mouth was full of her pussy.

"Yes, yes, there! Don't stop."

Working at the Games was no regular job. Being periodically turned on as they cut between a bunch of extremely attractive people performing the naughtiest challenges on earth was par for the course. So, of course, the producers and technicians frequently helped each other relieve the pent-up tension. On occasion, the control room would break out in a sweaty, naked orgy.

The male tech slobbered his tongue rapidly over her clit. Amelia's focus hardly wavered as she scanned the banks of screens.

Suddenly, her eyes shot wide.

"Stop!" She thrust the tech off of her crotch. "What the hell is that?"

Screen 6B showed a high view of the northern slope. A vehicle was slicing rapidly down the uneven path.

"Zoom in! Zoom in!"

The techs scrambled. Multiple screens switched their points-of-view. Soon they had multiple angles on the roadster as it whisked by lines of leadwoods.

"No..." Amelia intoned, the facts cascading into her brain. "How did he g--"

She knew the answer before she could finish.

"The fuck is Gael playing at?!" she barked angrily.

She clambered up from her chair, adjusting her panties and pulling her skirt back down over her sex.

"We need a diversion, now. Before he finds Diana."

She turned to the digitized island map that spanned a significant length of the wall. Pricks of light blinked and moved across the screened landscape, indicating where every major player in the show was at that exact moment.

She noted the trajectory of Rakesh's buggy. She made some hasty calculations.

"Call Jessica, she's closest. Get her to the Sapphic Gardens. Have a roadblock thrown near Lusty Brook -- no, wait, Green Bridge. Quickly! He'll be there in three minutes."

She narrowed her eyes at the screen in front of her. A high aerial followed the open buggy, traveling full-pelt far below. At the vaunted angle, she could scarcely perceive Rakesh's form in the driver's seat -- but she could somehow see that his knuckles were clenched on the steering wheel.

"Better hope you take the bait..."

--

Rakesh's gaze clicked towards the watch on his wrist, as, indeed, he white-knuckled the roadster through the tree-flanked pathway.

Just about two hours remained. He was already mentally preparing for the approaching moment where he'd find Diana, for the enormous satisfaction of climaxing in his wife, for the joy of claiming their victory with ample time to burn.

Rakesh turned a sharp corner, rocking in his seat from the bumpy terrain below. Then, through cassia trees, he saw it: the ochre walls of the Sinstar Studios building.

KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers