The Hound and the Whore Pt. 02

Story Info
Melly is sent to the Red Keep and punished by the Hound.
12.2k words
5
2.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning was quiet. The Royal family didn't speak much while breaking their fast. The Hound didn't mind the silence but found it odd the Queen was tardy. The children usually bickered nonstop. He realized it was her absence that caused the lack of fuss. Standing directly behind the eldest Prince, Sandor rolled his eyes as he played with a dagger. He did and said nothing as the boy slung the knife around his face. He was to protect Joffery from others, not himself.

After eating quickly, the King stumbled somewhere, leaving the children to their own devices. The glorified babysitter would much rather be elsewhere than here, but he stood post awaiting zero action this morning. It was peaceful, and he hated relaxation.

"Put that weapon away, my child," Cersei ordered, interrupting the Hounds' thoughts of slaying.

Bending his tall frame, he bowed to the Queen as she passed. When he looked up, his eyes grew wide, noticing that dimpled little whore standing behind her. Even though Melly's blonde hair was now black as night, he knew that dimpled smile. Keeping his eyes on the dark fountain of strands that hung down her back as she walked silently behind Cersei, Sandor had to adjust and snap out of his daze. The two maids stood behind the Queen as she started eating.

Melly stayed focused on the back of the Queen's blonde hair. Wanting to seem uninterested, she ignored his brutal glance. But Sandor kept staring at her until the queen glanced his way. He then looked down before focusing his eyes ahead, standing up straighter.

Being no fool, Sandor knew something was going on. He had never known a whore to advance to working with the Queen. The hair change did make her look a bit different, and he wondered if anyone else would notice her. Indeed, he couldn't have been the only one that bedded her.

-

He was on guard for Joffrey during dinner that night while the whore stood hands behind her back behind the Queen and King. He glared at her, noticing she kept a steady eye on the back of Robert's head. He grimaced to keep his composure. But he couldn't deny his sight when her full breasts jiggled as she moved, enticing Sandor's cock to pulse with need. With everyone busy with their feast, he stepped over and bent his head down around her shoulder.

Melly's breathing was rough, and her nipple hardened from his dominant presence even though his slight stench assaulted her nose. His breath was warm and tinged with wine as he spoke into her ear, "You shouldn't be here."

Melly hid a smirk, keeping her eyes forward and her expression stoic, praying the family did not turn around and see their interaction. Or worse, see her face flushed red by this beast. His gloved fingertips lightly brushed her hips while his lips lingered on her neck.

An intoxicating mix of lavender and elixirs in her hair caused his cock to poke from his bretches. Melly could feel it rubbing against her back when he sniffed her hair.

"You look like a Princess," Sandor remarked, leaving a hot gust on her skin.

She fidgeted and wondered if he knew what he was doing to her. Passion flowed freely from her womanhood when his beard brushed against her neck.

"You need to go back to the brothel." Sandor whispered, pulling her waist back on his stiffness, "This is not a fair place for a little girl like you."

Melly scoffed since his unwanted guidance made no sense to her. She turned her head slightly and whispered, "You need to take another bath."

Melly grunted but kept her composure when he grabbed her arm, sending her short body back onto his armored stomach.

The maid beside her noticed the motion, gasping at both his presence and his crude manner. Sandor quickly released Melly to stand straight. He stood close for a few moments then she heard scraping metal sounds when he bowed again.

"Does your friend know you're a whore?" Sandor asked with a taunting chuckle.

Melly briefly turned toward him with a precious grimace, "I am no whore, Sandor Clegane."

Even her harsh whispering of his name caused his cock to jump. He wasn't particularly enjoying the turmoil arising in him. Smirking, Sandor tauntingly pulled her hair before stepping away. When he glanced back toward her, he noticed her deep breathing, causing her full chest to rise and plunge faster than before. He then wondered why she was so uneasy.

-

-

After Joffery took to bed, Sandor stood outside the boy's door only a few minutes before finding the former whore. Marching straight into the kitchen, where the maids took their meals, he took a look around.

There, they all sat laughing and talking while sharing a meal. As he approached the table, the women all quieted their laughter, and most of their faces grew grim except for one.

He was monstrous, but his hard armored chest poked out with importance. His brows were furrowed in fury that Melly couldn't understand the purpose. Living amongst the royal family was ideal, in her opinion. Besides her duty to bed the king, everything else was a breeze. She had yet to change a chamber pot nor hear the cat calls and moans of the whores and patrons that visited the brothel. It was also lovely being in silky new attire.

Sandor stopped in front of Melly and held the handle of his dagger, "Come with me."

Looking up, Melly bit into a piece of chicken, chewed, and swallowed before replying, "I'm eating."

"I don't give a fuck. Come."

Melly chewed her food calmly. She noticed the other women had stopped eating to stare at her in shock.

They flinched as Sandor's loud voice sounded, "Are you mad? Rise from your seat, servant."

"No. I'm not mad," Melly looked around at the table, "Are you desperate, ser?" She asked, holding back a chuckle.

Melly plopped a piece of bread into her mouth. Stunned and embarrassed, Sandor glared at her pink lips with his nostrils flaring. He didn't want to act violently, but she made it difficult.

"Get up, girl!"

Melly leaned back as his face grew grittier, "I'm busy, Clegane."

When she gave him her signature arrogant smirk, he lost it. Swatting the plate, he leaned forward. Her mouth dropped in shock as her food landed on the floor. The Hound quickly grabbed her waist, pulling her up from the table and placing her across his large steel shoulder. With her black hair hanging down his back, hiding her face flushed red from his humiliation, Melly twirled her torso.

"Let me go!" Melly shouted, knocking on his armored back.

The others stood from the table, too afraid to help the woman.

"Please, Sir. Don't hurt the girl," an older woman weakly tried to intervene.

Sandor ignored the women's pleas, giving the maids a stern look, which wasn't hard to do. They all sat back down, worry still etched on each of their faces.

Once in the corridor, Sandor dropped her onto the ground, and Melly used his armor straps to draw herself up.

"Why are they so frightened of you?" she chuckled, wiping off her new dress.

"Shut up. What the fuck are you doing here?" The Hound snarled.

"What do you mean?"

He sighed, finding it absurd she would be at the Keep and knowing Little Finger to be behind it all.

"I'm not a very good whore" she explained. "Why didn't you come back to see me?" Her eyes were full of suspicion, "You found another whore? After you said-"

"Hush, silence. You were only a distraction. I have a duty to my king and queen, and I know you two are up to something. "

"A distraction from what?" Melly pouted.

"I..." Sandor shook his head, "You should be at the brothel. You shouldn't be here."

"Why not?"

"I don't want you here. That's why," His voice grew colder, "Why the fuck did he send you here, girl?"

"My cleaning-"

Sandor gritted his teeth, "You take me for a fool, whore?"

"No, ser," Melly pouted. "Lord Baelish sent me here to work. That is all, ser."

He scoffed and couldn't help but admire her new attire, her silky dress, and dark hair were a change he enjoyed. Sandor looked away from her to gather his thoughts.

Biting her lip, she glanced up at his calmed features. Melly knew him to be understanding, and she rewarded him with a perfect dimpled smile.

"I thank you, ser, for having mercy on me," Melly said.

"Ser? Did that black stuff get into the little brains you had, girl?" He bitterly chuckled at his quip, then his face grew hostile, "Cut the horse shit. I know the mousy cunt sent you here for a reason."

Melly kept her head at the accusation, holding a confused expression.

"What did he send you here for?" he asked, inching his face closer to Melly.

"What are you talking about?"

Melly touched his ragged beard. Her gentle contact caused his face to soften and his enormous cock to harden. He stood straighter to calm himself, feeling as if he could take her on the stone wall.

Melly dropped her smile to ask again, "Why didn't you come back?"

Sandor grimaced, "I don't owe you shit, girl." he shook his head from the feelings he felt for the once whore. Growing irate, he pointed toward her, "You hated laying with me as much as I hated your chattering."

"You like my chattering, Sandor Clegane." His name roamed from her mouth like a fine-tuned note, a sweet song that caused an intense desire to mix with his anger. But it wasn't enough to stop his outburst.

"Talk, or I'll spill your guts on this bottom!" Sandor growled, clasping her arms.

Melly smirked at his hostility, "You wouldn't hurt me."

His voice was deep and threatening,

"I've put women in the ground," he warned, gripping her waist.

Heart racing out of her chest, Melly had never witnessed this type of violent action from the brute man. Even though he had her wrapped tightly around his waist, Melly smiled at his fierce countenance. His mouth shifted from his scowl when her fingertips traced over his lips, "Why must you be so cruel to me?"

"Stop," Sandor warned but held her closer.

Melly shook her head before leaning in, allowing her lips to brush against his. He deeply breathed in her scent, skimming his hairy brims around her parted pink lips.

"You can't kiss a whore," Her breath was laced with heat on his lips before locking her mouth onto his for a moment. Breaking her kiss, Melly washed her tongue across his lips. Sandor's expression was one of awe, yielding to her newfound seduction. He melted into another kiss that was thrilling and full of passion as their tongues met.

The Hound stumbled onto the wall to break the kiss and jerked her, "Stop it."

Melly continued to stare longingly at his lips, "You've missed me, too," she purred, wrapping her hand around his head and pulling him deeper with another dazed kiss.

Sandor couldn't think straight with his cock so full. Twisting her around, he pinned her body against the stone wall and held her there. Sandor buried his face into the crook of her neck. She sighed and held his head while he kissed and sucked on her delicate flesh. Holding her up to become eye level with him, Sandor tasted her lips again, grasping the back of her neck to pull her closer.

Sandor's rough hands felt comforting on her body. Bending in, Melly wrapped her arms around his neck and hummed around his wild kisses. With his lips fastened to her skin, Sandor ravished her body like a beast. His large hands yanked at the silky fabric bringing her thigh to view in the dim hallway. Sandor's rough handling and the collection of moisture gathering in her underclothes didn't scare her. What frightened her was the fuzzy feeling in her stomach. So many sensations simultaneously caused her to melt into his embrace, overwhelmed by this ruthless man.

"You did miss me," Melly breathly remarked.

With his fingers lost under her skirts, he bashfully nodded, his brown eyes holding tenderness. He was too fascinated with her shape and how delicate her curves felt on his fingers to keep his usual grim demeanor. The woman was something he would never have, and he quickly remembered why. Keeping his lips close to her cheek, Sandor groaned as his fingers roamed her silken cunt lips. His hand went to her perky breast, kneading roughly as his tongue fought into her mouth.

"I have coin," Sandor assured, thinking she wouldn't give in without payment.

The remainder of what she was, crushed Melly's spirit. She was a whore, and Sandor only wanted her body, precisely what lay between her soft thighs. Feeling objectified, Melly tried to murmur her objection. But pleasing this beauty was the only thing on Sandor's mind.

Suddenly a song was heard in the distance, "Yo. Yo Hooo! Ho! Can we go!" A powerful voice slurred in tune.

With heavy breaths, they broke their caresses, and both turned their heads toward the singing down the hallway. Bringing Melly to her feet, Sandor stood up straighter as the King appeared around the corner carrying a bad tune.

"You should visit a Brothel. It would help you relax," Melly winked, patting his armored chest.

Sandor held in anger as they both bowed to the King. Melly smiled at him before returning to the kitchen. Robert watched the girl's hips sway, leaning his head to the side.

"She looks like.." the King slurred,

"She's new, your grace," He replied, walking back toward his post for the night.

-

-

-

The following day Sandor grimaced as Melly walked his way, yet his manhood responded differently. She didn't meet his gaze, keeping her eyes straight ahead. He was thankful lest his cock jump even more. Melly was much better at this job than her previous one, he thought.

Sandor was confused about how being around her made his blood boil and his dick hard. He hated that she kept a steady smile during dinner; if he knew her correctly, she was dying inside. He did not know much about the young girl, only Melly hated the family in front of her, and If Sandor was honest with himself, he didn't care much for most of them either.

The King insisted on dancers, singers, and a fool to keep smiles on his guest's faces.

Sandor's face stayed arduous, and his eyes remained behind the Queen. He grunted, rolling his eyes at Melly's fake laughs, holding her mouth as if she enjoyed the Royal festivities.

"Clegane, will you join us tonight, or would you rather go buy some?" One of the guards whispered to Sandor.

Sandor pushed the man's armored chest, although he was grateful for the reminder the men in the castle were rapists and murderers. He hated the others. Even though he had killed his fair share of women and men, it had been his duty. He had never crossed the other line.

-

-

After the boy was in bed, Sandor entered the kitchen and was met with silence while requesting food and wine. He thought of the rapers and quickly grabbed Melly's wrist. She hesitated and pulled backward with all her weight; it was to no avail when he forcefully pulled her up onto her feet.

"Come on, girl," he mumbled.

Melly was indeed so difficult to deal with that he thought of leaving her be, but he did not want her harmed. Sandor also was curious to know why she was working in the castle, even though he knew Little Finger was behind it all.

The girl thought she was very clever, but he knew she was ignorant and would blab soon enough.

"Ser, you can not do this. I will inform the Queen," the older woman stated bravely.

"Do you want me to kill her or you?" The Hound boldly asked the woman.

He wanted to laugh as she sat back down.

Melly was hoping he was only joking; surely he wouldn't beat or kill her like the rumors she had heard of his eldest brother.

"Where are we going?" she laughed nervously.

She found it funny how the one they called, Dog, commanded so much respect, scaring everyone but the Royal Family, who all but the King treated him poorly.

"My room."

Melly stopped walking, and her smile dropped. Even though the man gave her the best pleasure, she had to focus on her risky duty.

"I shouldn't do that anymore."

"Not that, Come on!" he growled.

Melly walked quickly, keeping up with the Hound's long strides. If he wasn't to rape her, what did he want? Melly had known he would be around but did not think he would take an interest in her as a maid. He had said himself he did not like her or like her poor sex work. She only knew the latter to be a lie. With yesterday's kiss in her mind, Melly followed closely behind.

Once in his room, Sandor placed his food and wine on a small table while Melly stood at the doorway, looking down the hall for anyone. The hallway was darker than most, chilling since Sandor kept no lit torch outside his room door.

"Sit on the bed," he waved toward the inside of the dark room.

Melly hesitated. She could not make out much in there, and going into the dark room alone with him sounded dangerous. Even though he had never hurt her, Melly did not trust him.

"Come on, I'm not going to touch you," he explained, pulling her into the room.

Melly wiped off the bed before she sat down, and Sandor plopped on a chair. He did not offer her anything, picking up the chicken to eat and holding his skin in his other hand.

Not wanting to laugh at his frenzied eating manners, Melly looked up at the high ceiling, then at his simple belongings in the corner of the room.

Melly remarked, "You have your own room."

"Aye, same as yours," he noted.

Melly stayed tense as she fiddled with the fabric on her new silky dress, wanting to ask what she was doing here.

"It's smaller than this room. I sleep with three other hens." Melly chuckled nervously, "You are exceedingly wealthy, Sandor Clegane.

Sandor laughed with his mouth full, "I'm no one. A killer."

"You didn't kill me."

"I won't have to. They'll do it fore long. Dangerous place."

"No. It's a beautiful place," Melly smiled.

"You only think that because you're a stupid girl," Sandor chuckled.

"I am not stupid. You eat like an animal, "Melly snapped, folding her arms, "I should go back before they know I'm gone."

"Some of the King's guards take turns terrorizing the maids. Some would rather take it than buy it," he spoke to her with his mouth full. "They'll rape a pretty girl like you; they won't pay so that they won't care about your little scratch," he mocked.

Melly scoffed at his insults, walking over toward him. He stopped chewing as she approached.

He felt his cock throb when he glimpsed her dimly lit smile. Melly rudely grabbed the skin from his hand, and she swallowed greedily before heading toward the door.

"Did you hear what the fuck I said?" he asked, standing. "They'll rape you, beat you, with no Lord to stop them," he said, his tone soft enough to stop her.

Melly saw a glimpse of sincerity in his eyes, but she did not believe it. She had been on her own far too long to start relying on another, let down by men who claimed they cared, her father being one of those men.

Melly patiently smiled, hoping to calm his apprehension, "I'll fight them if I have to. I can't stay here. I have to do my duties to the Queen."

"You mean the King," he mocked.

"I don't know what you mean," she said, letting her head fall to look at the dark stone floor.

The Hound lifted her chin to meet his gaze, staring at her unbelieving. Melly was caught off guard by his gentle touch fighting the urge to wrap her arms around him again. Her heart thumped, and she parted her lips as he slowly moved down, bringing his mouth closer to hers.

"You lie worse than you fuck," he whispered, releasing his hand to stand up straight.

Her face fell. Melly felt embarrassed and ashamed for falling for his tricks and turned to leave. Sandor grabbed at her arm roughly, pulling her back inside.

"Let me go!"

Melly fought his hold, swinging and hitting his armor until her knuckles hurt.

She began screaming as he lifted her. Her arms and legs moved in circles, slapping his armor harder.

"Put me down! Ugh! Stop!"

"Will you stop trying to beat me?"