The Hound and the Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandor only stared at her as the King let out a heavy laugh.

"Cersei's bitching." He groaned, "no one was there to hold the boy's hand to the table." He looked at the girl curiously. "That's the new one."

"Yes, your grace," the Hound muttered, keeping his head down.

This had to be the stupidest thing he'd ever done in his service.

"Well, Come on. Both of you," Robert ordered, closing the door on his way out.

Sandor looked at the former whore perplexedly, "Why did you stay all night?"

He figured she would have left in the night; the minx wasn't a follower of orders, even from a man of his degree.

"You said you would punish me. This was a great way to get me fucking killed!"

Melly shook her head as she left, marching to the dining hall. She finger-combed her hair on the way only to reveal black dye on her hands.

-

The Queen had not missed her new maid's presence as she slipped into the dining hall. Melly was upset that the King had found her in the Hound's bed. Little Finger must have thought her to be a charmer, but she had not charmed her way into the Hound's heart, she thought. He was just another lustful man, and now she doubted the King would have anything to do with her.

Melly was wrong and noticed the King took several glances back at her throughout the meal. She smiled each time politely when their eyes met. Then she would roll her eyes when he turned around.

Melly looked at the ceiling, "Gods save me from this hell. I shall never touch a man again," she mumbled.

The Hound came in a short while after. He kept his gaze ahead as he stood behind the prince.

"His tardiness could have equated to our son's death," Cersei said to Robert

"The boy is fine," he grumbled, requesting more wine and glancing at the new harlot maid.

-

-

After spending all day watching the boy Prince miss target after target, he finally made one; Sandor and the other guards unenthusiastically clapped at his success. He followed the young prince to the dining hall, his head straight ahead. He quickly turned when he felt someone push his lower back.

Holding the handle of his sword, Sandor veered around to Melly.

Stunned, Melly giggled, "Fuck me, don't kill me, Clegane. I was wondering if I.."

"Come, Dog," Prince Joffery called, pausing when he noticed his mother's disobedient maid. A sinister smile lingered on his face, "Did you enjoy your punishment, servant?"

Joffrey frowned when he scanned her healthy physical condition since he had ordered his dog to beat the girl for her insolence. Sandor cringed and despised the girl for getting herself into more trouble.

Melly bowed, "Yes, my Lord, it was so big, I nearly choked."

The young Prince stared at her in confusion while Sandor stared at her, his eyes wide in anxiety.

The Prince glimpsed toward his pet and then at the maid, "What?"

"He choked me, My lord," she explained, putting her hands around her throat.

"It hurts, and I've learned my lesson Mylord," she bowed apologetically.

"Your mother will want you on time, My lord," Sandor interrupted.

Melly thought she was clever but not witty enough to stay alive, he thought. He couldn't spend time protecting the foolish girl.

Joffery glanced back at the little woman, barely taller than himself, before proceeding to the dining hall. Sandor gave her a stern head shake before he followed behind the Prince.

When Cersei noticed the maid's delay, she sighed, scrutinizing as she followed behind the Hound. The Queen quickly grabbed her arm as she passed. "Where have you been?"

Robert glanced at the girl, then at Clegane, placing a hand on Cersei's hand.

"Girl probably had to piss," he chuckled

Melly smiled at Robert before taking her place behind the bitch queen.

The Hound rolled his eyes; the girl would be a Septa soon if Cersei did not kill her first.

-

-

Sandor kept his post the whole night as Joffery slept. He tried to keep Melly out of his mind, yet she made it more complicated when she and another maid approached him late at night.

Sitting and leaning back on the Prince's chamber door, Sandor peered at the two beautiful women. Melly was a few inches shorter than the other and wore a dimpled smile as she looked down upon him. Her cunt was on his mind before she appeared, and he quickly swallowed his desire to ravish her body. Instead, he rolled his eyes and grunted, "What are you two doing out?"

Twirling her silk shirt, Melly laughed at her companion's frightened face, "Can we have some wine?"

The Hound scoffed before arrogantly gulping from the skin, "No. Go back to your chambers before both of your heads turn on a spike."

Melly stared at his lips rimmed by a full beard. They now glistened with wine that lingered on his thick mustache. He licked the remainder, and Melly felt her cunt clench from the minor glimpse of his rosy tongue.

Boldly Melly grabbed the skin from him. Sandor only watched as she took a heavy chug and handed it to her friend, who kept her eyes on the odd man while taking a sip.

"You can't follow orders. What kind of Maid are you?" Sandor rolled his eyes.

"You stand on two feet like a man. What kind of Dog are you?"

The other maid smiled at him, wiping her mouth, "Thank you, Ser."

"He's no ser," Melly chuckled, "The Hound," she pretended to shiver in fear.

Sandor couldn't help but smile as they walked back up the corridor. Their hips sway with each step.

Melly glanced back to see Sandor looking at her with lust. Her face flushed because she wanted him again.

-

A knock on his door caused Sandor to groan. Answering with his tunic off, he folded his arms, "You walk around like you want to get killed."

"You will not let them hurt me." Melly grinned, "Can I come in?"

"For cock?"

"No," Melly groaned, "It's cold."

"Bundle up with your Hens, Girl," Sandor shut the door and sighed when Melly knocked again.

"What?" his harsh whisper sounded down the hall.

"I want wine. I will pleasure you for it, Clegane." Melly wanted wine, but she needed to feel his warmth. Her heart was pounding with emotion, and he was the only person she could rely on.

"I can stick my wild steed into your beloved flower, eh?"

"No, I will touch it."

"You're afraid of cock, aren't you?" Sandor chuckled, "A scared whore."

"No," Melly pushed his folded arms in irritation.

Sandor stepped forward. Instead of inching back onto the stone wall, Melly pushed forward again, barely causing him to falter.

"You are a brave little whore."

"I know you're not a bad man."

"I'm a dog, a Hound. Ugly beast, why do you desire to mock me in the dark, girl?"

Melly shook her head, knowing he was no Dog. He was a broken man--an ominous man who made her feel warm.

"You care for me. But you pretend to be mean," Melly whispered.

Sandor chuckled, "As you pretend to be brave?"

Melly stepped closer, wrapping her arms around his waist. The soft hairs on his stomach covered her face, and she wept for her circumstance with no wine as a distraction.

"I am weak...." She sniffled, "I am not brave."

Unsure of what to do or say, Sandor stood in the dim hallway and soothed her silk-covered back. After a woman, he grew angry at himself for being so concerned.

"Come on, woman." He shook her, "Don't cry about it. Just give those cunts what they want." His heart was heavy with doom, "Don't fight him."

The thought of the King harming his precious whore now angered him, "You swear me?"

He felt her head bob, but her body shivered in grief. Bringing her into his room, Sandor adjusted her behind him on the bed. He didn't fall asleep but instead listened to the sounds of her sobs. Her hands wrapped around his body tightly. The girl had no one, he thought, and was mistaken to think he could be anything other than a beast.

+

+

+

Melly walked silently behind two guards as she entered the small room. Lord Baelish sat beside the Queen. She looked back as the Guards left, chill bumps forming on her skin. Melly wished to run but figured the punishment would be harsher than sleeping with Sandor. She bowed to the Queen, who gestured for her to take a seat.

"What kind of name is Melly," she chuckled softly. "A new Country calls for a new name, you agree?"

Lord Baelish looked at her sternly, nodding. Following the Lord's movements, Melly nodded in agreement, yet they still looked at her, waiting.

"Oh. Yes... your Grace"

Cersei finally nodded, smiling. "Lyanna is a proper name. Lyanna, tonight you will entertain the King in this very room."

Melly looked around the room, taking in the extravagant pieces of furniture. She sat still as the Queen stood to walk over to her.

"After our nightly meal, you will come here and wait for him. Offer him wine," Cersei advised, "He will-"

Melly nodded, interrupting. "Will it be poisoned?"

Their eyes darted toward her in shock as she stared blankly at them.

"Do you take us for murderers?" Little Finger chuckled

Melly shrugged, glancing between the Queen and Little Finger.

The Queen swallowed hard annoyance graced her face. "It's none of your concern, worry about this, and the day you will see your family again."

She handed Melly two sacks of gold coins.

Oh, I'm getting the fuck out of this city, she thought, holding the heavy bags

"You know your beauty of a Dog has a brother." Cersei smiled, "And it would be a pity for you to meet him before you get on the ship to sail back to your beloved country."

"What do I do about my tit?" Melly asked.

Cersei looked puzzled while Little Finger coughed back a small laugh. He didn't believe much in this con, not sure what the Queen's full intentions were.

Melly looked at the Queen for a moment before she took it upon herself to pull out her burnt breast. Maybe the woman will understand now she was not what her husband wanted. She was wrong, as she was quickly sent away with orders to return after dinner.

-

-

-

Melly explored the room, opening drawers and sitting on different chairs. After a while, she fell asleep. When she awoke, the King had not yet joined her. She walked out onto the balcony letting the wind hit her face. The salty air reminded her of home. Somewhere Melly thought she wanted to go, but now, with the opportunity, she realized she didn't. Her father had let the Westeros soldiers take her for less money than the Queen had given her that morning. Her heart pounded as the door busted open she quickly let herself be known.

The King jumped. "For fucks sake, Cersei," he slurred. "Oh, I thought you were my wife. What in the seven hells are you doing here."

"Got lost," she smiled.

She dropped her smile as he stared at her intensely.

"What's your name, servant?"

"Mel.Lyanna.."

"Lyanna.." his eyes were wide as he waved his hand for her to continue.

"We don't have second names in my country," she explained.

The king laughed. "Your grace, girl."

"Lyanna, your grace," she smiled, bowing as he stared at her in awe.

He had to be drunk or dead, he thought.

The night drug on after offering the King the wine. She assumed the man would go ahead and fuck her. But he talked of his late missis and how much Melly favored her. She was shocked when he asked to hug her, which she couldn't disagree with. she cringed as he smelled her hair.

When he released her, she noticed his eyes were red-rimmed with tears threatening to fall. Melly wasn't naturally sympathetic, so she couldn't truly feel too sorry for the fat drunk cunt.

"You miss her," Melly commented, holding in her repulsion to rub his back.

"Fuck, I'm sure I look like a fucking fool," Robert chuckled.

"No, You have the right to cry, you may be a King, but you were a man first," she said calmly.

He only stared at her with adoration as he took another gulp.

"Your Grace," she added, although he didn't remind her. "Can I get some, your Grace"

Robert handed her the pitcher with no cup. Using both hands to pick it up, Melly took big gulps as he continued talking.

She tried her best, listening to the stories of his late victories. He talked about almost everything, and she tried to stay awake. Melly felt his drunken ramblings were too much information to repeat to the Queen.

the fuck would she care? He used to be a warrior. If she didn't already know this, she was a pathetic wife.

They both drank till the sun rose. Melly loosened up and even shared war stories her father had told her.

"You're some maid," The King laughed.

"I'm a whore," Melly slurred.

They both laughed. He thought it hilarious that she would jokingly give herself such a degrading title.

Robert reached his hand to brush her pouty lips, "You are a beauty," He looked down, "It's almost time for a morning meal."

"Your wife will want me on time," Melly backed up.

Robert nodded in agreement.

Melly stumbled out of the room as his head hit the pillow to sleep. She was tired but was sure she should go to the dining hall. She straightened herself up before entering the room. The Queen and her children were already eating quietly. She tried walking as normally as possible until the eldest Prince called her out.

"She's late again. A stumbling drunk," Joffery snickered. He glared at his mother, pointing out the obvious observation.

The Hound found it odd she ignored her son to keep eating. Usually, she heeded his immature advice, and he was correct. Melly was drunk; he'd seen her that way all too often since starting her new assignment. He rubbed his jaw, figuring Cersei would publicly punish Melly for her tardiness. And there was nothing he could do to save Melly.

A sly smile appeared on the Queen's face as she turned to view the girl. His jaw tightened for a different reason, realizing the scheme to fuck the King was not Little Fingers but the Queen's. He knew the Queen too well. When she was finished using people, she got rid of them. A newfound fear for Melly's life came upon him. He had to get her out of there.

-

-

-

Sandor went into the kitchen, ordering his skin to be filled by the cooks. The maids became silent, unsure what the dark man might do this time. He didn't walk up to her, only shook his skin tauntingly at Melly as he left.

Sandor wasn't surprised when he heard the knock on his door. He opened it slowly, seeing her look at him with a wide smile. He opened the door wider, inviting her in, and handed her the half-full skin.

"You almost drank it all," Melly complained, taking three sips back to back.

His armor was still on as he leaned back in the chair, "You were drunk this morning."

"I was tired."

"Stop the lies!" Sandor shouted. "Once the Queen gets what she wants, she won't keep her promises," he warned.

Melly didn't blink an eye at his accusation, realizing that even though the Hound said nothing in court, he observed everything.

Shrugging, Melly dropped her head, "I'll be dead either way."

Melly swallowed the wine enjoying the burning sensation and wishing she had something more substantial and anything to numb her pain.

She stood, removing her dress. She let it fall to the floor to walk over to Sandor. When she reached out to touch his face, he didn't swat her hand away. Instead, he dreamily sighed as she ran his fingers up and down his scar. His hands went to the slight dip in her hips, pulling her closer. His lips seared into the valley of her breasts, gently trailing down her scarred flesh.

"It doesn't hurt," Melly laughed, grabbing his hand to press harder into her skin. "Lay on the bed," she ordered.

The rugged man did as the girl said and laid back on the rigid foundation. Grabbing her waist and lifting her, Sandor sat her on top of him. He hadn't entered her yet, only enjoying the warmth of her body upon him. Her hips moved around his hard cock.

Sandor's voice was husky, "What is it you want, girl?"

Melly didn't answer, only ground her cunt against his stiff cock, moaning softly. Sandor wondered if this was one of the Queen's orders, it couldn't be. Sandor didn't care, wanting so badly to fuck her again.

Melly moved slowly, her eyes locked onto his. He felt confident in the room, with only a faint light coming from the dim outside torches. He moved her thigh up to enter her.

"Stop," Melly slurred, still focusing on her pleasure.

Sandor chuckled and removed his hands, putting them behind his head as he watched her move. Melly heaved as her lower body fell, and her forehead landed on his chin.

He wondered if this was how whores felt since Melly used him for pleasure.

"Are you done yet?" He mocked.

Melly boldly held her hand on his mouth. He couldn't fight the urge and used his tongue to lick her fingers, causing her to increase her speed.

"You get off on torturing me?" Sandor asked, thrusting up to cause more friction on his aching member.

Squealing in pleasure, Melly pushed up, locking her lips with his. Sandor sat up, bringing her body up with him. He let his mouth lock onto hers, and a low moan escaped.

"I need you, woman," Sandor announced, pulling at his trousers.

This bizarre occurrence caused his heart to flutter. Sandor groaned and shuddered as he entered her warm wet cunt. Melly was the first woman who wanted to fuck him.

The initial thrust had her frozen, breathing heavily against his chin. He slowly moved her up to give her time to adjust to his size. It had been a month since he had broken into her, but she was ravenous despite her tight cunt.

"Take your time," he muttered, pushing the dark hair out of her face.

Melly pushed down on his thick cock slowly, once fully inside, and she relaxed.

"You are beautiful, girl," Sandor whispered, brushing her soft dimpled cheek.

Melly gave a guttural moan, moving her ass up and down until he reached his climax. Sandor leaned his head back when she felt him go limp inside her. Keeping her hands on his armored chest, she looked at him for direction.

Coming to his senses, Sandor cursed himself for falling for this woman.

"Get up," he breathed hard, "Go to your chambers before they come looking for you."

"Can I get some more wine?" she asked, stumbling off the bed.

"Take it all." Closing his eyes to sleep, he sighed. If only she would behave, then maybe he could get used to her being around. But Sandor knew she was in trouble and didn't know it yet.

-

-

-

After a few days of annoying the Queen, Melly was sent to the princess's chambers to help the little girl with her dresses. Melly liked it better since she didn't have to stand behind the sour Queen during her meals. The Hound liked it because she was closer to him. Even though they had not spoken much since their last fuck, they acknowledged each other politely in the halls. The Hound kept his distance, knowing he had been the girl's downfall in maintaining her position as the Queen's handmaid.

Melly came out of the princess's chamber, catching a glimpse of the Hound sitting outside the prince's door. She sat next to him. He handed her the skin, and she took it, taking a deep drink.

"You won't have to fuck for it this time," he assured.

She sipped the wine looking at the side of his face. Noticing, he adjusted his hair to hide the scar.

"What's wrong with you?" Melly asked.

Sandor shrugged at the girl. He didn't want to pour his heart out to the whore. His position as a guard dog made him angry at everyone in the castle.

"Tired," he said, standing to look out at the dark sea.

Melly sat for a moment before joining him. She was too short to see well over the wall.

"Me too," she said in a small voice leaning back against the barricade. She sipped the sour wine. The wine stirred her as she watched the Hound look out into the night. Grabbing his hand boldly, she placed it on her breasts.

Removing his hand, Sandor frowned, "Just take the wine, foolish girl. No need for the act," he said, looking down at her.