The Hound and the Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it because I am such a terrible fuck?" Melly giggled.

"No," Sandor chuckled, "You get better every time."

"I have you to thank for that, ser," Melly winked.

A slight smile appeared on his face, and Melly smiled and nudged closer to him, barely able to wrap her arms around his large frame.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Sandor took a deep breath and slowly rubbed her back, "Go."

"Why? I want to stay with you."

"I don't want you," Sandor lied, frowning as her dimples disappeared.

"You dont mean it." Melly shook her head, "You are a liar."

Sandor pulled away from her hold and leaned on the wooden door.

Melly shrugged. Glancing at the skin, she set it down by the door to walk back to her room.

Melly broke when she bumped into the queen. "Your Grace," she bowed

"What are you doing still here," she asked

Before she could answer, Cersei grabbed the girl's arm and walked back toward the Hound. Standing quickly to his feet, he looked toward them both and bowed to the queen.

The queen looked at him in disgust before speaking, "If you two are late for dinner or court again. I will strip you of your title, and she will be a flea bottom whore." she spoke.

Sandor nodded, bowing again to the queen before she went to walk away.

"She's a fucking whore" Melly griped, rubbing her sore arm.

The Hound looked at her sternly, "Never say that to anyone, not even me." He warned. "Go back to your chambers. Come early tomorrow," he ordered, shooing her away.

"Can I stay with you tonight? '' she asked, looking down the hallway.

Sandor started to resist the little woman, and he should have. Instead, he sighed, removing his key from his armor and handing it to her.

"I'll be here for a while," he said

Melly gave him a smile that made his heart jump. He had the urge to lean down to kiss her. Instead, he pulled her hair,

"Be ready when I come," he warned, letting her hair go.

Reaching up, Melly yanked his head forward, binding her lips to his. A shared kiss that ended abruptly by the Hound.

"Go."

Melly brushed her lips and nodded, walking backward to keep her eyes on her love. No one had ever made her feel so wanted, and she wanted to stay with him forever.

-

-

When he returned to his room, the girl was curled up on the far side of the bed, asleep. Instead of waking her, he removed his armor and slid beside her. He was wrapping his beefy arms around her when Melly awoke to turn around. She looked at him, swallowing hard, and placed her lips on his. They kissed for a long time as the Hound's fingers wandered down to please her. Her cunt was dripping with desire, and the Hound could not understand how he could be the cause of this beauty's passion. Sliding around her slick folds, Sandor rolled his tongue around her pretty mouth. Regardless of his fear of fire, he wished for light to see her beautiful features.

"Mmm," she breathed in between kisses.

"You like this?" he questioned with minor doubt as if the moans she produced and her slippery cunt weren't enough proof.

Melly nodded. Sandor could barely make out her smile as she straddled his thick waist. She closed her eyes, slipping onto his cock slowly. It was better than wine at numbing her dull pain. Each time she dropped further onto his meat, a fiery sensation burned in her core. Unfiltered and full of raw emotion, Melly hopped faster, allowing her breasts to bounce in sync.

Sandor gripped her waist, his eyes too shut as he enjoyed the pleasure surrounding him. Stunned when she increased her speed, Sandor realized she was fucking him like a whore. He grunted out her name, emptying his seed deep inside her honey box.

Even though he went limp, Melly still ground unto him seductively, reaching down to kiss his lips.

"I'm not done with you yet, little whore," Sandor announced against her pouty pink lips.

Smiling, Melly popped his chest at the frivolous pet name and suddenly gasped when he gripped her waist, tossing her to the side. His colossal frame mounted her, and instead of fear, she giggled and opened her thighs for him to enter.

The sight of the pretty girl's leaking cunt had Sandor's cock back and ready in moments. Upon entering her silken folds again, Sandor groaned in appreciation, brushing his hand across her small face.

"I love you," Melly breathed out.

Sandor paused, frowning at her impromptu declaration. His breathing was ragged while his mind raced with doubt, "Who paid you to say that, girl?"

Melly chuckled, "There's not enough money in Westeros to falsify my love, Ser."

Ignoring her sweet talk, Sandor began slowly rocking his hips and grinding into her soothing creases. Her hand went up to caress his scarred face, and he was forced to stare into her hooded eyes. His heart fluttered with devotion of some kind.

Melly sighed, enjoying his tender strokes on her face and his deep strokes down below. Her heart was heavy since he had not shared his opinions on her declaration of love, but with the way he sensually worked his thickness, Melly knew he cared. Caressing his shoulders, Melly whimpered when he pushed deeper.

Sandor paused, bending down to kiss her chin and flushed cheeks.

"Your pretty flower likes me, little whore."

"Ah, um," Melly whimpered as the Hound held her ankles, sending his thick cock deeper into her tight cunt.

Sandor dropped her legs and leaned down upon her, "Am I hurting you?" his deep concerned whisper melted her tension.

Melly sighed and held his body closer despite the painfully deep penetration. She wanted him with every morsel of her body. He slowed his pace and focused on her expression, speeding up for his enjoyment but weary of her discomfort. He moved down, licking and sucking sucked on her breasts, giving both attention despite her deformity.

"You are a perfect creature," Sandor confessed.

"Uh, Sandor." His name on her lips was a treat he couldn't get used to. "Ah, I love you," Melly moaned, causing Sandor to stop again and move from his position.

"You've gone from chattering to lying. And getting better at it, I see."

"No. I wouldn't lie about love."

"I wouldn't believe it either way," Sandor leaned against the wall, his cock full and his heart pounding.

With her chest heaving in passion, Melly hopped up and buried her face in his lap. She licked and plucked his fat cock until she choked in affection.

"Is that proving your love for me, girl?"

Melly paused and straddled his lap. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she reached for his lips, but he turned his head, "I know you are fond of me, Sandor Clegane. I know you are," She panted, sliding her fingers over his deformed face, "What can I do?"

"If you love me, you will stay alive. Do what they say to stay alive. No more talks of love. No more whoring yourself for me," Sandor explained.

Melly nodded, but that strategy sounded worse than death. Sandor was the only being she loved in this whole country.

"I'm not a whore," Melly whispered.

Her wet cunt brushed against his cock, "I don't want a coin. I want you."

Sandor took deep breaths to shake off the feeling, but his lips seared into her pink brims with a passion he could not control.

-

-

-

Melly stirred from the heaviness on her stomach but nudged closer to Sandor's warmth. She shot up, eyes wide, when she heard the bell ring.

"Wake up! We're late." Melly shook his heavy arm.

Lost in bliss and a light afterglow of lovemaking, Sandor ignored her protest and wrapped her tighter.

"Wake up. That bitch will kill me if I am late again," she said, pushing his heavy body away.

At this moment, Sandor could care less about royalty or life without his pretty little whore. He watched her put on her dress, feeling like he had just fallen asleep. Sandor had spent all night fucking the girl. They had fucked all over the small room. He glanced at the table he had sat on as she rode him last night and the small chair she had bent over while his hips gripped her tiny waist.

"Come on. You don't want to be in trouble either," Melly advised.

"You go ahead. If we come together, she will have more reason to rebuke you."

Sandor knew the Queen would never convince the King to get rid of him. He sat up, his head pounding, "Go on now, girl."

Melly stood before him, lifting his head, and kissed his lips. With light beaming on his scarred face and sober now, the act made his heart pound harder.

Sandor kissed her back, lifting her on his lap. He popped her silk-covered ass lightly, "Go."

Melly giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck, "But, I want you inside of me," she moaned in his ear.

Chills ran up his spine. He had heard those words before, only believing them this time. He had witnessed her body shake last night as she released her honey on his cock. Melly had asked him for his love, and although he had not confessed it, Sandor felt devoted to her, unlike the loyalty he felt for his King.

"Go on. I will kill the Queen if she were to harm you," he smirked.

Watching her walk away while his cock stood at attention was hard. But Sandor felt like a new man as he put his armor on and hummed a song heading toward the dining hall.

To be continued... I welcome suggestions. :)

Thanks for reading!