The Hound of Culaain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be well little ones," she said silently as she slipped into the shadows.

*****

The next five years were hard for Liath as much as she was a skilled warrior, more than four werewolves in an open battle it was touch and go if she would win. It was one such day when she was surrounded by four wolves that Liath feared her time may have come for her to meet her creator.

The clearing was strewn with bodies, both human and wolf, and Liath stood breathing hard and covered in blood from head to toe. Her skin was marked with scratches and bites that would heal if given time, but that was a luxury she would not get. Determined to take at least a brace of her foes with her Liath prepared to die when suddenly one of the wolves howled as his throat was pierced with a heavy arrow. Another of the wolves met a similar fate as his eye suddenly sprouted feathers as an arrow buried into its skull. Seeing her chance Liath leapt forward slicing open the belly of the third wolf who howled and collapsed to his knees. The final wolf leapt at Liath's back but a stout spear sped over her shoulder reversing the direction of its leap in mid-air as it was pinned to a tree.

"Hello mother... or should I say grandmother," said Anluan's cheerful voice as he pulled the spear from the wolf's inert body.

"Congratulations to you both," Liath said concealing her smile, "Where is the child? What is its name?"

Fionna appeared from the bushes returning the bow to her back and smiled at her mother-in-law. "The girl is called Muirne and we have left with your Bodhmall in the Slieve Bloom Mountains."

Liath furrowed her brow at the words and waited for them to explain.

"We have a request of you mother, one that will be both hard and costly, but the only way we can think of to try to turn the tide back against the rising threat of the wolves."

Fionna picked up from where Anluan stopped, "We want you to turn us both into Irish Wolfhounds so we may raise an army to fight against them. Then we implore you to find other couples like us and do the same until we spread across the country to turn back the tide."

Liath considered their request for a moment. "This time it would be irreversible." The pair nodded in acknowledgement as Liath went on, "So would this make me a monster of a mother-in-law as well as a monster of a mother?" Recalling Fionna's cutting words when she had first discovered how Liath had turned her own son into a hound.

Fionna blushed deeply, but Anluan spoke gently, "You will never be a monster in my eyes."

"Nor mine," Fionna added.

Liath laughed, "Children I will always be the monster that parents scare their children with to get them to behave. A misfit that neither fits into the world of humans or those of demons, but I care not so let us get this started."

*****

What Liath never told them, even after they had been transformed into beasts that even wolves shied away from in fear, was each time she cast the spell part of her youth was removed. For the next century, Liath sought out couples and turned them into avenging hounds, as she herself aged each time. Eventually, she knew that if she turned one more couple it would be her last, but it seemed her work was done as the wolves were driven to near extinction.

"I suppose you are telling us you are Liath Luachra then," shouted a voice from the carnival crowd who were starting to drift away from the old woman.

The murmurs of derision were drowned out by the squeals of mock terror from the riders of the roller coaster that spun above the carnival. The old woman shook her head like she was trying to clear the fog of old age, muttering about stupid children.

As she neared her old and battered camper van parked at the edge of the carnival a hand snaked out from the shadows and caught her arm.

"Is it really you?" Said the voice of a young woman who was dressed as a nun. The young nun stared closely at the old woman before declaring, "Yes it is you. We have been searching for you for the last few decades. We need your help as the final battle approaches."

The old woman knew what the nun meant and spat on the ground, "The Liath Luachra you seek went many years ago, what is left is just a dried-out husk, no use to anyone."

The nun laughed, "You know what I am don't you?" The old woman nodded, recognising the nun as a vampire as she herself was half vampire herself on her father's side. "Please return to us Liath Luachra and help your kin when they need you most."

Liath went to ask a question as she knew a bite wouldn't work, regardless of who bit who, but the woman just smiled. Taking Liath's hands in hers she began to chant, the words flowing like water that turned into light, enveloping them both. As Liath watched the young woman's face started to age, and as it did she felt the power start to course through her own bones. She went to pull her hands free but the nun fixed her in a grip that would never be released. Then leaning close she kissed Liath hard, her mouth open as their tongues entwined like lovers.

When the kiss was finally broken and the grip released Liath got one last look at the vampire's face before she crumpled into dust at her feet.

"Welcome back Liath," said a voice from the shadows, "I do hope that Veronica's sacrifice wasn't in vain. It was her idea to transfer her youth to you."

Liath flexed her body in a way she hadn't been able to for many years. She stared at her hands seeing the old dried parchment skin had been replaced with the smooth white skin of her youth. Casting off her rags she spun in the moonlight catching her reflection in the mirrors, admiring her naked but now youthful figure. Letting out a wail that echoed through the night she snarled, "Let's go hunt some fur."

"Excellent," said the voice, still shrouded in darkness and casting no reflection in the mirrors, "I have a plan to end this once and for all."

*****

It was four weeks later when Liath worked her way through the grungy nightclub as the music record's heavy base beat pounded against the bare brick walls making them vibrate. The deafening noise was accompanied by flashing strobe lights that made it look like people were moving in a series of jerking pictures as they appeared and then vanished.

The nightclub was in the lower part of an old castle but was little more than a front for the werewolf lair that inhabited the labyrinth below. The challenge had always been to get the pack in the same place at the same time, so a concerted effort would wipe them out. Without fully explaining why the vampires had stressed that this time they had the perfect bait in Liath.

As she moved across the dance floor a female, whose face was adorned with dark make-up, ran her finger down Liath's arm. Her top was open revealing her naked breast and taking Liath's hand she placed it on her erect nipple. Liath smiled as she twisted the nipple watching the waves of pleasure run across the woman's face. Liath's sensitive nose detected the heady aroma of the woman's arousal and she moved her hand swiftly downwards to cup the woman's naked pussy. Curling a finger inside the woman moaned gently and moved to kiss Liath, her mouth open.

"Later," Liath sighed as she removed her finger, licking it like a lollipop as she had spotted a heavyset man moving away with a speed and agility that defied his bulk. It was this animal-like movement that set a warning bell clanging in Liath's head as she followed through the crowds keeping him in sight. As he ducked through a concealed door Liath paused for a few moments and glanced around wondering where the cover she was promised was actually there. The plan to draw the wolves out and then trap them in one place seemed simple but relied on using her as bait and the vampires to hunt the hunters, springing the trap once the bait was taken.

Stepping through the doorway Liath went down a narrow staircase until she found herself in a dingy windowless room. The noise of the music was muffled and distant as the gloomy room was suddenly plunged into light.

"So bitch, we meet again, it has been far too long. When the rumour started that you were back I wasn't sure whether to believe it or not, but here you are."

Liath turned to face the werewolf who spoke, taking in his hulking form of half man and half beast. She regarded him with cold eyes and then spat on the ground.

"Can't say I have missed you Laignech Fáelad, still full of yourself I see."

"Times have changed," he laughed but the attack she expected never came, instead she was enveloped in a cloud of gas that rendered her almost instantly unconscious.

*****

As her consciousness returned Liath kept her eyes tightly shut as she used her other senses to ascertain her surroundings. She could smell the fetid scent of werewolves, and by the strength of the stench, there must be a lot of werewolves. This thought was further confirmed as she heard the movement of many feet on a hard floor. Some clicking as their toenails began their transformation into claws. Her sense of feeling told her she was naked, with her hands bound above her head, and suspended so her unbound feet just touched the floor.

"I know you are awake Liath so you might as well open your eyes."

Keeping her eyes shut Liath knew that this was the voice of Laignech Fáelad, the werewolf who fathered her son Anluan. The once kind and loving man, who as the beast had grown stronger in him became crueller turning Liath's love to hate. Within her was not only a strong hatred but also a steely determination that he would not raise their child in his own image.

"Come on slut, you might as well see your fate," the cruel mocking voice snarled, "Or are you too afraid to look?"

Opening her eyes Liath stared into the wild bloodshot eyes of her ex-husband and remained calm despite the fact that the room was crowded with at least 50 werewolves. Many were still mainly in their human form, but some were starting to change so they appeared like some form of weird zoo exhibits showing the stages of werewolf evolution. The room was a cavernous great hall with large rafters in a high ceiling and the walls draped in heavy but faded cloth.

The spitile flew from his jaws and his eyes blazed red as angrily Laignech roared, "Look around, this is what is left of a once-proud race. Decimated by the hounds that you turned our son into rather than letting him grow to become the most powerful leader this pack would have ever known."

Liath said nothing though inside she was smiling as he continued, his voice became lower and crueller. "Thinking of our son I have told my brothers here about how sweet it was when he was made. About a willing whore who was happy, nay eager, to enjoy the love of a werewolf."

Liath couldn't resist a wry smile as the memory of his powerful lovemaking came back to her like it was yesterday rather than thousands of years ago. Indeed, it had been that raw animal lust that had ruined her taste for mere human males, which was why she had turned to her own gender for sexual release.

Laignech continued, "So in the spirit of sharing I have agreed with my brothers that they should all sample the pleasures I enjoyed all those years ago. This time it will be different... this time we will fuck this bitch until she is dead.

Before Liath could open her mouth to protest or curse an almost human werewolf stepped forward and plunged a needle into her arm, injecting a green liquid into her body.

"This is the most wonderful drug," the creature said, smiling to show his teeth that had started to become canine. "Not only does it reduce inhibitions it increases the sexual desire to a fever pitch."

Liath could feel the drug starting to take effect as her eyes became fixated on the cocks of nearby werewolves that were in various states of arousal. She could feel herself getting wetter and when one of them pulled her legs apart and thrust a hairy finger inside she couldn't help the moan of pleasure that escaped her lips. The werewolf stared into her eyes as the rope holding her arms aloft was released a little allowing her to stand on the soles of her feet. Like a crazed animal, she began to ride the finger inside her, lifting herself up and down in a sexual frenzy.

The werewolf removed the finger with a howl of derision, "She is ready my brothers, like a peach ready for plucking, she is a slut ready for fucking." His manic chuckle rang out as he laughed at his own joke.

The rope was released allowing Liath to collapse onto her back and she opened her legs and arms pleading with the werewolf towering above her.

"Fuck me, please I beg you. Fuck me with your wonderful cock."

The werewolf went to mount her when he was cuffed away with a roar from Laignech, "No, get on all fours like the bitch you are and take each cock like an animal."

The crowd pushed closer to watch as Liath rolled onto all fours and lifted her ass in the air looking back over her shoulder. Splaying her cunt lips with her fingers from the hand between her thighs she groaned, "Take me, fuck my cunt like the bitch in heat I am."

The werewolf needed no second invitation and mounted Liath forcing his cock deep in one powerful thrust. His nails had become claws as he rode her without mercy until he shot his seed deep inside with a loud howl.

The noise of squabbles filled the air as the werewolves fought for the position for who would be next. The next in line would almost drag off the one who had just finished to take his place. After half a dozen or so had filled Liath, Laignech stepped forward and lifted her head by her hair looking into her lust-filled eyes. Roaring to the crowd he shouted, "Use her ass as well, she would love that," then dropping his voice he spoke directly to her, "Wouldn't you Liath?"

With the lust coursing through her veins like a raging bush fire Liath had no control over her words, just the overwhelming desire to be fucked.

"Yes fuck my ass," she shouted, pulling her ass cheeks apart in an invitation to the next in line.

Letting out a cruel cackle the next werewolf wiped his cock over the seed oozing from her battered pussy, before driving it hard into her ass.

Liath's scream pierced the air as Laignech laughed, "See now the slut is starting to sound like a proper werewolf bitch."

Liath's brain was spinning as she tried to fight off the effects of the drug. Part of her wanted to surrender to the desire for never-ending sex, whilst another part was relaying the pain stabbing through her body. As she felt the werewolf in her ass finish another took his place using the previous seed as lube.

The werewolves continued taking turns and Liath had lost count of the number of times she had been penetrated. Suddenly she found herself dragged to her feet and lifted until she was staring into Laignech's crazy bloodshot eyes.

"This will take too long brothers, I think this bitch is slacking. She had two holes, so both should be filled at all times."

Two werewolves positioned themselves at the front and rear of Liath, their cocks sticking bolt upright and ready for action. Liath needed little encouragement as she wrapped herself around the werewolf in front, lifting herself up and then sliding down onto his shaft. The second werewolf stepped forward and bending his legs, thrust up and into Liath's open ass.

Despite having been fucked in both holes at least ten times, the act of two cocks inside drew a loud groan from Liath's parched lips. The pair laughed as they bought a hand each above Liath's head in the act of giving a high five.

"This is what is known as 'going to Paris'" one of them said as he kept the palm of his hand pressed to his partner's. Their hands had almost become paw-like, and the trio formed a bizarre human effigy of the Eiffel Tower, hence the name of the sexual act.

"And this is known as a Hiroshima," Liath laughed and as she looked at the confused face in front of her she went on, "You are truly fucked."

Before they could react she moved her head sharply forward and then back breaking the noses of both werewolves in turn. Their howls of pain were drowned out by the louder howls of agony coming from the audience who had packed closely around Liath waiting their turn. Liath felt herself torn off the pair of cocks inside her and whisked high into the air, wrapped safely in a strong pair of arms.

"You took your time, or was that the part of the plan you never told me about?" Liath said, looking into the face of the king of the vampires.

"Perhaps I just wanted my daughter to enjoy herself first." he laughed without warmth.

Perched high in the rafters and looking down on the carnage below Liath snuggled into her father's arms, content for the moment to simply feel safe. The battle below was very one-sided as the vampires, aided by a large pack of Irish wolfhounds, surrounded the werewolves and picked them, off one by one.

"Will you kill them all Father?" Liath enquired in the same tone one might use when enquiring what was for dinner.

"No that can never happen, as without the werewolves we cannot exist. There is no yang without ying." The vampire king paused for a moment then went on, "We will keep one in his wolf form in a zoo somewhere."

"Just one?" Liath said, "Isn't that a little dangerous to have all your eggs in one basket?"

"Oh don't worry there is a backup plan as well," He said patting his daughter's belly and smiling like the cat who had eaten the canary, but also with the pride of someone about to become a grandfather again.