The Hound of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not on my clean sofa with those wet dirty swim shorts of yours. Take them off."

"You're crazy." I snapped back.

"Take them fucking off, or get the fuck out!"

She said bolting up from her chair and crossing the room towards me.

She got right in my face, her big blue eyes were lit with fire, her once angelic face was flushed in excitement and or anger. She leaned into me, bringing her thick full lips right up to my ear, she was so close I could smell her scent. It was a wild mix of sweat, spiced perfume, alcohol and sex.

"Do it! I will not ask you again." She whispered sweetly yet demandingly into my ear.

I gulped aloud, and looked into her eyes for any sort of a hint that she was joking— she was not joking. Her stern look almost scared me. I resigned to do what she said. I took a deep breath, pulled the elastic band of my shorts out past my hard-on and let my still damp swim trunks fall down my legs to the ground. My cock sprang out towards her, I could feel it brushing gently against the soft cotton of her shirt.

"Doesn't that feel better?" She inquired, still staring me in the eyes.

She leaned closer to me, I felt my cock-head slip past the bottom of her shirt hem and lightly brush against her soft mound of pubic hair.

"Oooooh"

Riley cooed as she licked her lips. She stepped backward denying me further contact as she looked me up and down.

"Look at you— not bad. Now sit!" Riley said poking me in the chest.

"But, what about your fiancé?" I cried.

"What about your wife?" She demanded.

She pushed me backwards onto the couch. I landed on the plush sofa with a thud, my legs splayed open, my cock straining upward towards her. She stepped in between my legs, the inside of her knee brushed softly against my rock hard prick. She stared down at me not saying a word. Her fingers slowly worked at the buttons of her shirt until it was fully open. She allowed it to fall down off her shoulders giving me a full view of all her splendor. She was much more womanly than I gave her credit for at the pool. Her breasts were full and supple yet perky and were topped with perfect budding rosy nipples. Her long torso was flat and well defined, her waist was narrow but her hips were wide and perfectly curved. Her hip bones elegantly arched downward forming a subtle line that led down to her beautiful neatly trimmed bush. The raven dark tuft of pubic hair glistened as she ran her long fingers down through it, stopping just as her well manicured nails reached her swollen and wanting slit. The room seemingly filled with the sweet musky scent of her womanhood— my cocked twitched in desire.

"Lick my pussy you fucking sally."

She uttered under her heavy breath as she spread her full, swollen cunt lips wide open for me to behold.

Her pinkness dripped slick and wet and I knew there was no way I could resist burying my tongue deep into her. I reached out behind her and grabbed her firm rounded ass in each hand and drew her in, burying my face in her snatch. I ran my nose up through her hot gash and into her thick nest of pubes, I inhaled deep, taking in the complete scent of her sex. Riley grabbed two handfuls of my hair and ground her slick, hot slit up and down my face. I stuck my tongue out as far out as I could force it and let her gyrate on it to her pleasure and speed. Her juices drenched my face and I became drunk on her scent. I lost myself in a flood of tingling emotions. My fingers trailed down her backside and under the curve of her ass until I felt the radiating heat of her soaked pussy, my finger easily slipped inside her, followed by another. She smashed my face with her sharp hip bone as she bucked wildly. I slipped my fingers out of her tight cunt— they were slick with her love nectar. I lightly stroked her asshole and she gasped aloud in approval— I plunged my ring finger deep into her, my wedding ring tormenting her tight puckered hole as it rubbed against her. She reached down and grabbed my swollen balls and squeezed until I released her. She drew her hips back from my face, I could see that her womanhood was fully opened and begging to be fucked. Riley kissed me deeply, licking her own cunt juices from my face.

"You're not going to fuck me— I'm fucking you."

She whispered in my ear as she impaled herself down onto my throbbing hot cock.

My shaft parted her easily as her hot gushing slick eased the way, my thighs became soaked with her hot ejaculate as she grinded herself to an orgasm on my rod. She leaned back and worked herself up and down my dick, allowing me a full view of my full shaft parting her soaked love hole. Her clit was fully blossomed and exposed, I gently thumbed it up and down to her bucking rhythm.

"Ohhhh fuck." She cried.

I felt her hot sugar walls tighten deep in her cunt as she clamped down on my dick. I reached up and pinched her perfect erect nipples giving them a slight twist.

"Oh Jesus Christ! Cum inside me, cum inside me now!" She moaned in response.

The sight of this little goody-goody of a girl turned total wild whore was too much for me to handle. My balls clenched and my dick spasmed as I filled her cunt deep with hot ropes of cum.

"That's it baby, come on, fill me deep." She screamed as she twitched wildly with another orgasm.

I collapsed back into the sofa, gasping for breath. My mind raced wildly as I felt my dick slowly soften inside this woman I just filled with cum.

What the fuck just happened? Did I just fuck this engaged chick in her home? Shit, what about my wife waiting at home? I stink of sex, how am I going to cover this?

Riley removed herself from me and covered herself back up with her shirt.

"Get up." She said unceremoniously.

"What?" I numbly replied.

"You need to get up and go, my fiancé may be home any minute and I want to take a hot shower."

Riley said, throwing my shorts in my face. I scrambled to put my clothes back on and gather my thoughts.

"Let yourself out." She said over her shoulder as she walked into her bedroom.

"Oh, and say hello to your wife for me, tell her I'll see her at the pool."

The End

12