The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. You ride?"

"No..."

"I love it. Dash worries about me, but I've been riding since I was 7. Dirtbike racing and it just evolved into a passion. Dash likes to think that he grounds me, tames my wild side. The yin to my yang, you know? I think he might be right, but don't let on that I like him so much. We have to keep them on their toes, don't we?"

"Yeah," she smiled with fake cheer.

"Not that he needs to be kept on his toes, not this one. He's just a big teddy bear and a sweetheart. His mama raised him right. I guess I lucked out, but then, so did he. I'm a catch," I grinned, reaching over and putting my hand on his knee as he worked. His face was bright red now.

"That's really super to hear," she smiled. "Really. I hope you have fun tomorrow. Umm, see you later I guess, Dash."

"Later!" he called professionally. After she was gone, he cut his eyes at me. "What was that?" he asked quietly.

"You wanted her to leave you alone," I shrugged, looking around again. "Now she will."

"So that show was for my benefit and not just you being a little jealous and catty?" he asked, trying to talk a little smack, but ruining it by turning red to his ears.

"No. I saw she was making you uncomfortable and you're too nice to say no or let her down easily. When you went with the date thing, I took it and ran with it. She won't bother you again."

"Thanks. Not even a little jealous?"

"Not even a smidge. You're doing me a solid, I did you one."

"You really ride since you were 7?"

"Yup."

"That seems... unlikely."

"Because I'm a girl?"

"Because you don't look like you could fit on a bike," he snorted.

"They have custom made ones," I grinned. "It's little, like me."

"Like one of those clown bikes?"

"No making fun or no BJ for you."

He gaped at me, looking poleaxed, then he scowled. "I don't want one," he growled, going back to his paperwork.

"No? You're the one guy in the world who doesn't like BJ's?"

"I don't."

"Do you like sex?"

"It's fine."

"Fine?!?" I asked incredulously.

He looked around quickly, dusking down slightly. "As soon as I sign these, I'm done and we can go."

I sat back, looking him over. "Does it bother you that I'm direct about sex?" I asked him.

He looked around quickly again, looking horrified. "No," he whispered, signing the last page with a flourish and standing. "You ready?"

"It DOES bother you," I laughed, following him out to an underground parking lot.

"I just don't talk about it in public," he hissed, still looking around. Unlocking a truck, he held the door open for me and I giggled as I climbed in.

He got in on his side and looked me over before starting it. "I'm not a prude, Sunny," he told me suddenly. "But I'm not... into casual sex either. Or blowjobs," he grumbled, starting the truck and pulling away.

"So what ARE you into?"

"You wanna find out?" he asked as he pulled onto the street. "I can take you to my place and put you in the guest room to sleep, or I can take you and put you in my bed where you won't be sleeping any time soon," he told me, giving me a level look as we sat at a light. "If you come to my room, there's no backing out. No saying no or changing your mind."

"Interesting," I smiled, squirming with excitement. "Is this a one time thing, or an open offer?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, can I go to the guest bed tonight and sleep, then choose your bed tomorrow?"

"We can say my bed is an open invitation, but the rules stand. I lock that door, you're mine till I say you aren't. Period."

Thrills shot through me from head to toe as I sucked in a breath. "Sounds like a plan, then. No ideas on what to expect?" I asked.

"None."

"And... is this invitation completely open? If I show up next week or next month?"

"We'll see," he answered cryptically.

"We'll see?" I asked curiously.

"On whether you can handle it or not."

Now I was very curious and very excited. Almost enough to stay up, but I was exhausted. Tomorrow would have to be soon enough.

His place was very monochromatic minimalist, but the extra room had a comfy little twin bed. I took a very short shower before falling into the bed, exhausted both mentally and physically.

He ended up waking me up in the morning, shaking my foot gently. "Hey, you gonna wake up today?"

I blinked at him, then lifted my head and looked at the window and the dark curtains. There was light coming through the narrow slit and from the sides. "Time is it?" I mumbled.

"Two PM."

"Shit," I sighed, letting my head fall back to the pillow.

"Get dressed and I'll take you to breakfast."

I sighed and rolled out of bed. "Not even ten more minutes?" I asked, yawning.

"Not a morning person?"

"Nope."

He chuckled. "We'll get you some coffee too. C'mon."

"What happened to the locked bedroom?"

"I decided I was pretty sure you weren't up for that yet. Let's at least have food first and talk a little."

"Mmph," I grumped, looking around sleepily. "That bed is comfy as hell. Better than what I've been sleeping on. I think I could sleep till tomorrow."

"Probably, you went through quite an ordeal. You've been going through quite an ordeal. C'mon, let's go do something fun for a day, let's go."

"Sleeping is fun," I mumbled, looking at the pillow longingly.

He laughed and came around, taking my hands and pulling me up to stand.

I sat right back down to lean down and pick up my jeans, pulling them on as I sat there. Pulling off his t-shirt, I changed into my own shirt.

"Not shy at all, are ya?" he asked, looking at the wall and blushing.

"Not so much. And I've got nothing to be ashamed of."

"Free thinker, very open of you."

"Mmm. You prefer I try and be more modest?"

"No. Never change who you are. I will adjust or I won't, we'll see."

I smiled, liking that answer. I let him take me to lunch, then when he pulled into a shopping center, I was confused. "Let's get you some clothes," he smiled, hopping out of his truck.

"I can get my own clothes," I told him a little irritably as I came around to meet him. "I just haven't yet... I've been focusing on other things because... replacing all my clothes makes me think about what happened."

"Ahh. Well, this will make it easier! I can distract you and give you the thumbs up and thumbs down as you try things on."

"Ok, but... not huge on shopping. I don't try things on, I know my size and I'm not picky."

"Oh, if you're not picky then I get to pick your outfits?"

"Not if you try to dress me like I'm going to church."

He laughed and shook his head.

"Wait... you don't go to church, do you?" I asked in pretend mock horror, though I really was a bit soured by the idea.

"Not since I was old enough to start staying home by myself," he smiled. "That a thing for you?"

"An anti thing. Religion is about making money and scaring people into submission and giving up their money to the church. God is a hoax, a con to separate fools and their money and make people obey."

"Tell me how you really feel," he teased, opening the door for me.

He did show me a few clothes, none of them too prudish, most of them like what I was wearing. The underclothes he picked out weren't prudish at all.

"No thongs," I smiled, "Or those. The cut doesn't like my ass and it rides in. I prefer boyshorts."

"I saw that," he smirked. "They like your ass a lot."

I laughed then, shaking my head. "Now you can tease and be flirty about it?"

"I'm trying to loosen up a bit," he smiled with an embarrassed shrug. "I was just... raised differently. I know it's nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about, but I was always taught not to talk about it or be open about it. It's a behind closed doors thing."

"Yeah, my mom was pretty open too. She taught me not to be ashamed of myself and to embrace what I liked without fear."

"Sounds like a good way to be. So you never really said what you went to school for, just that you graduated college a few months ago?"

"Yeah. I have a degree, but I'm not sure it's what I want to do anymore. I was kind of thinking about doing something else."

"Like what?"

"My mom and I loved to bake together, it was our thing. We always cooked together and had fun with it. I kind of want to have a little bakery."

"That sounds amazing, and super sweet. Your mom would love that I bet, you doing what you love and not just something boring you're expected to do."

"I like engineering just fine, but... my focus has completely shifted. Things that used to be important aren't anymore."

"I can see that," he told me softly, stepping close to put a hand on my shoulder and rub my neck lightly with his thumb.

The commiseration made me tear up after I'd been holding it together for so long. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back gently as I tried to get control of myself.

"Now that I know you can cook," he said lightly, "maybe I'll get the stuff and you can make dinner tonight," he teased.

"I'll get the stuff," I sniffled. "And it will be a surprise."

"If you want," he shrugged, smiling now.

I liked that he tried to be a gentleman and kept offering to pay, but didn't push it when I said no. He respected boundaries. He wasn't hung up on gender roles and being the 'man' and he didn't have that toxic sort of feel to him.

Picking out clothes took longer than I wanted it to with him offering up suggestions and laughing when I shot him down, then looking overly pleased when I didn't. He was starting to nail my style by the end and I was sure that was what he was most proud of. Grocery shopping took less time since I knew what I wanted to make and he said nothing as we got in his truck. I had been sure he was going to ask what I was making, but he never did. He was going to let it be a surprise. That made me happy too, that he wasn't pushy in that way either. He was go with the flow.

"Ok, this is amazing," he sighed happily, halfway through the meal and I could tell he was being genuine. "So much better than take out and fast food! Better than fancy restaurants even! If you bake as well as you cook, you'll be very successful."

I gave him a smile, glad to hear that he liked it. As he helped me clean up, I realized how late it was and that he hadn't mentioned it all day long and I hadn't thought about it. He expected me to stay the night again and it hadn't even occurred to me not to. It had been a nice day and he'd been fun to be around and that warmed me to him a little bit.

I was incredibly curious about the locked door, though. What was his thing?

"Netflix and chill?" he asked with a teasing grin as he tossed the towel over the drainer to dry.

I laughed and shook my head. "If you wanna watch a movie, we can."

"Here or my bedroom all snugged up?" he asked, and I could hear the deeper question in his tone. I also knew he was just asking me to come and sleep in his bed with him and nothing more.

"Bedroom sounds fine," I agreed, then went to the bathroom and showered and changed before joining him. He was laying half propped on his pillows with sleep pants on and nothing else and I had to look twice. The man was ripped and his skin looked warm and soft and inviting. Climbing into the bed, I didn't hesitate in moving close and cuddling up to him as he scrolled through movies.

To my shock, and maybe a bit of disappointment, he didn't try anything at all through the movie, or after as it turned it off and laid down next to me. When he pulled me in close, I thought maybe, but he just sighed happily and fell asleep.

Who the hell was this guy? I didn't ponder it for long, it felt good to be held, safe even. I hadn't had comforting like this in a very long time, if ever. I passed out completely until he got up in the morning. He tried to be easy and not wake me, but I was a light sleeper most of the time and I woke right up.

He paused in getting up and grinned down at me. "Hey beautiful! Goodmorning!"

"Ugh! You're a morning person!"

He laughed and got up and I watched him walk to the bathroom. He was definitely hot. When he came out, I sat up and looked him over and his eyes sparkled. "C'mon. Let's go have breakfast."

I tried not to show my disappointment. What guy didn't like sex?

"I have to get back to the house today and work on it. Try and finish it so I can rent it out again."

"You think you'll find tenants? In that neighborhood? Maybe if you bought up and started flipping ALL of those houses, but the people you'd get right now, you probably wouldn't want."

I sighed, realizing he was right. "Maybe I'll just sell it."

"Again, you wouldn't get near what it's worth, the neighborhood is too bad now."

"Ugh!"

"Want me to come help you? Not super handy but I can roll a paint roller with the best of them. You'd have to buy me lunch and promise to come back here tonight and be my teddy bear again."

I smiled and realized what he was doing. He was trying to get me to fall for him, being a gentleman and not laying a hand on me since I related that to a non-relationship. He was going to establish a relationship first, then go for the sex. Clever.

"I think maybe you should just drop me off," I told him with a forced smile. "I can take it from here. Thanks for the nice day and letting me sleep over."

"Whoa now, wait a minute! What's up? Who says no to free help painting?!?"

"It's not free," I told him, shaking my head. "Derrick is right. You're too wholesome and you want more than I want to give. A fling, some fun sex, that was all I was looking for. You very obviously want a lot more than that."

"I only wanted to see if we were compatible," he smiled. "I think we are. The Yin to my Yang and all that."

"Look... I don't do relationships. I don't get attached."

He came and took my hand as he sat next to me on the bed. "Tell me what's wrong, Sunny. Why are you so jaded? Did someone hurt you?"

I laughed, rolling my eyes. "No one hurt me, I just don't want a relationship! I've never wanted a relationship and that's ok! I've never had one! That's ok too! I like my alone time and not having to worry or stress about anyone else, being able to do what I want when I want. Love has never been my jam, and that's ok. I don't need to fit into some social norm to be a valuable person."

"Of course you don't! But what if someday you find the right guy and fall in love?"

"Or, I can love myself and do what makes me happy. I don't need someone else in my life to make me complete, Dash. I'm perfect as I am, I'm happy single. I like sex and I'm not ashamed to admit that and if you wanna fuck, I'm down... but I'm not going to fall in love with you. I don't do that."

He let out a sigh, looking me over with hurt plain on his features. "What's so wrong with love?"

"Like I said, it's never been my thing. I learned to love myself and be happy without anyone else in my life. All I've ever seen my whole life is how miserable love and relationships make people. No thanks."

"They can make people happy too," he told me, almost petulantly. "That's fine, if that's not what you want," he half growled, standing up and going to the bedroom door. Locking it loudly, he turned back to me, his expression dark. "Take the shirt off. Now."

My eyebrows went high as a thrill shot through me. Expectation and need spurred me to move quickly, pulling my shirt off and even my panties without him asking.

"Sit right there and don't move until I tell you you can," he snarled, moving around to the other side of the bed. Kneeling, he reached under the bed, then pulled something out. Something large and rattley. I was curious, but I didn't move from my spot as he started pulling open drawers on that side of the bed.

Finally, he stood and went and turned off the light. Seconds later, his hands jerked me off the bed and I gasped, but it was with anticipation, even as he laid me on a cold, leather, padded surface. One at a time, he attached leather cuffs to my hands, then my feet until I was spread eagle on the low mat. I was trembling with excitement.

"Remember," he growled. "You don't get to say no."

A small spike of fear surged in me, but I knew he wasn't going to hurt me. Not more than I wanted him to. His hand on my face did surprise me as he forced my mouth open wide. Shoving a ball gag in, he secured it but not so tight that it hurt.

I felt him move lower, down to my feet, then he adjusted something and lifted my feet high in the air, lifting my ass off the mat. I was wide eyed in the dark, excitement pulsing through me. The cold lube that he squirted all over my pussy and ass, and then inside of both made me whimper. When the vibrator touched my Clit, I let out a shocked cry of ecstasy. He held it there while he began working a long, thick, phallus into my ass. I only moaned, even though it was larger than I had ever taken there before. There was pain, but the pleasure was more.

He kept pushing and working it in until it was deep enough it was starting to make me uncomfortable. It finally tapered down and he stopped. The dildo he shoved into my pussy he was a lot more rough with, ramming it in several times before shoving hard on it and holding it there. Lowering my feet back down, he held both in place until I was all the way down, then he moved something to hold them both in place. He moved the vibrator off my clit and turned it off and I heard him toss it aside. Instead, he lowered something, solid but not hard, angling it so it was pressing hard on my clit. When he flipped a switch and this thing came to like, I let out a scream of pure bliss as the hard vibrations yanked me out of myself. It was too much! Much too much! Being filled completely and the vibration, it was overwhelming and I cried out again into the gag, this time wanting it to stop, even as I came around both dildos, squirting everywhere.

His hand on my breast made me pant and shake my head, trying to beg him to make it stop. Instead, he attached something to my nipple, something that made a hard sucking feeling that felt amazing. He did the same to the other and all I could do was moan incoherently.

His hands left me and I whimpered, my mind getting sucked into the torturous bliss. I saw his bedroom door open, then his silhouette as he passed through and closed it, leaving me alone in the dark with the machine.

I screamed again and again around the gag, then came again as I bucked against the device.

I had no idea how many times I came that day, so tired and sore and out of my mind with stimulation. I was crying, begging him to come back, but he was gone for hours. I was finally going numb as I shook my head, sobbing.

When the door opened and the light came on, I was yelping in relief around the gag. He came around and looked me over, his eyes shining in amusement. "A squirter, I see," he grinned, looking at the mess all around the pad. "Very nice. You ready to come off?"

I nodded, sobbing desperately.

Kneeling, he switched off the vibrating sybian machine and rocked it back on its hinge. Standing, he used a pulley to lift my legs in the air, but not as far as he had that morning. He knelt again and began easing the dlidos out, smirking at me the whole time. He uncuffed my feet, then my hands before removing the ball gag and putting a bottle of water to my lips as he held me up. "Do you know what the most fun thing about this machine is?" he asked softly. "Just now you think you hate it, but soon, you'll want it again and then again and again. It's maddening pleasure and so addictive. Finish your water, you aren't done," he smirked.

I could hardly move, none of my muscles wanted to work at all. I wanted to tell him we were absolutely done and I wanted to go home, but I was also too tired and sore to imagine trying to leave.

"There now," he spoke gently after I finished all the water. Lifting me, he laid me on the bed, then pulled his clothes off. I stared at his hard cock, long and beautiful like he was. "Before you get to go anywhere or do anything, shower, eat, anything at all, you are going to suck my cock until I cum and you will swallow all of it. Do you understand?" he asked, laying back beside me on the bed.