The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at him wide eyed.

His smirk was sexy as hell. "Take your time, Sunny. I know it takes a minute to recover."

"I thought you didn't like blow jobs," I managed, my voice hoarse from screaming.

"I only like them my way," he shrugged. "And most girls have no idea how to give a good BJ. I'm going to teach you."

I cocked my head, giving him a smirk this time. "I need more water first," I told him.

He handed me another bottle of water, his look almost predatory. I could see the amusement and playfulness behind the look, the look that told me he was playing a game with me. He was still trying to win me over. He had read me and was pretty sure he knew what I liked and was going for it all out. He'd turned his little pleasure machine into an almost torture device for me, leaving me on it all day instead of just the 20-30 minutes he used to please his partners. That was his way, pleasing. Seeing a girl get what she likes, and he knew what I liked. What would make me come back around for more.

Finishing the water, I tossed him the empty bottle. When he caught it, I attacked his cock, going at it all out with every trick I'd been taught, right up to licking his asshole and sliding a finger in to press gently.

"Nnnn, Fuck Sunny!" he groaned in shock. "Holy shit! Fuck, don't stop!" he panted, his hands going to my head.

As I thought, he didn't really like blowjobs, he just knew I wanted to give him one. Show off my talents and make him crazy. He was completely into it though, loving it. He'd been serious when he said girls didn't know how to give blowjobs and he was too self conscious to tell them how to do it. That would make them think they were doing it wrong and they would get upset. He'd never hurt anyone's feelings like that.

He really was trying hard to make me look twice.

"Fuck, Sunny! Shit that's so fucking good! Oh, Jesus, baby! I'm gonna cum!"

I moaned around his cock and he groaned again, his head falling back just before he came into my mouth. I sucked and pulled and swallowed all of it, then kissed his balls and sucked gently as I eased my finger out of his ass.

"Jesus, Sunny!" he panted. "What the fuck? Where the fuck did you learn that?"

"My partners had no problems teaching me," I told him lightly, kissing his thigh before sitting up. "Still hate blowjobs?"

"Fuck no! Shit! I may never fucking recover, Sunny, you don't get to just walk away now! I won't let you! No girl is ever going to measure up again!"

I laughed wickedly, then got up and staggered to the bathroom to take a shower. He joined me after a moment, looking down at me with wide eyes.

"I mean it, Sunny," he told me softly. "You aren't going anywhere. I want you to give me a shot."

"You can't kidnap me," I teased. "It's against the law. I'd have to have you arrest yourself."

"Joking aside," he said quickly.

"I'm going back to my place in the morning," I told him softly. "We'll see about maybe going out again. You have my number and you know where I live," I smiled.

"You're lying to me," he mumbled softly, looking in my eyes. "You really hate the thought of love. Why?"

"Because it sucks. It just hurts people. I've seen it again and again and I will have no part of it."

"But it's beautiful! It's beautiful between two people who are right for each other! And even if it doesn't work out, it's still worth it, Sunny. There's still good memories and good feelings and happy moments."

"And broken hearts and crying for days and never being good enough! I saw it again and again! My mom tried SO hard to find love and they just came and went. Using her and dumping her, usually because of me. They were nice at first, trying to get in my good graces and be a 'father figure' right up until they weren't. Then it was all about using her and living there until all of her savings ran out, then leaving her brokenhearted and broke. People suck. Love sucks."

"That was never love!"

"It was for her!" I yelled angrily. "I had to deal with the fallout of a woman who gave her heart wholly and wore her heart on her sleeve. She was so desperate to be loved, she let anyone into her heart, just hoping he would be the one! They broke her every time and she would be more of a husk of her former self every time. She taught me to love myself and be happy without anyone, but she never was! For her it was misery and sadness and constant heartache and rejection and never feeling good enough! I want NO part of that! None!"

"I'm not like those men! You can't hold every man responsible for what a few did to your mother!"

"Dozens! ALL of them, Dash! Dozens of them! And they didn't just leave her, they left me too! I finally stoped letting them in, but it fucking SUCKS, Dash. I believe that you aren't like them, I can see it in you, but that doesn't change how I feel. Respect that."

"I do, Sunny, but respect that I have really strong feelings for you and I want a chance! A real date this Friday."

"We JUST met!"

And it was an instant connection! And we've hit it off great and I really like you! I like everything about you!"

"Except that I don't date or do love and relationships."

"It's a little unfair, to yourself and to those who develop feelings for you."

"I say up front it's a no go for me. I'm not having this debate, Dash. I said no, respect it. I want to go home now. I'm calling an Uber."

"I'll take you!" he growled angrily, getting out of the shwer and grabbing a towel.

When I went out, he was yanking his clothes on with a scowl. He wouldn't look at me as I got dressed, or as we went out to his truck. It was pouring rain, but I didn't care. I stared out the window as he pulled away from his house.

Halfway there, he spoke again. "I thought you didn't want to stay there? You were afraid of being where a dead body was found?"

"I was spooked the other night, but I'm not anymore. It was juvenile to ever be afraid at all. I think I was just overwhelmed with everything that had happened in the past few weeks. I'll be fine."

"You could just stay another night. It's late. Dark. It'll be darker when we get there."

"I'm not afraid of the dark."

"Then stay because you want to. You want to sleep in my arms again, like last night. You loved it."

"I'm not going to encourage you, Dash, or give you false hope. Let it go."

"Then come back and let me tie you down again."

"No."

He huffed, but went quiet.

When we pulled into my driveway, he killed his engine and got out.

"I don't need an escort or a walk to my door," I told him, hopping down and grabbing my things. "Thanks for letting me stay and the fun. Bye Dash."

He glowered and followed me anyway.

I turned at the door, ready to speak again, but he cut me off. "I'm going to do a walkthrough. Make sure no vagrants came in, there are lots around here."

"The house was untouched for two years after my tenants moved out, no one came in here. Why would they come now?"

"Things to steal now."

I sighed, but let him come in with me. I flipped on the lights, then stopped in the hall and stared into the living room.

It had been painted completely. The dining room, library and kitchen too, and the shelves in the library had been cleaned and stained. There was a couch in the living room and a recliner.

This was where he'd been all day and he came in because he wanted me to see what he'd done.

"You shouldn't have done this," I scowled. "Thanks, but it changes nothing."

"I wanted to do it," he growled. "Go upstairs."

I sighed and went up the stairs, looking around as I did. The hallway was painted and the bedrooms too. He'd had to've had help doing all of this. I went into my bedroom and there was furniture and a new bed. A queen bed with bedding that matched the paint I'd put in here.

"You need to get all of this out of here, I don't want it."

"No. Derrick told all the boys about what happened and they all wanted to help. This is all used furniture, but it's good. The only thing new is the bedding and curtains."

"Tell them thanks."

"The washer and dryer are used too, so is the fridge and stove. Things people had in garages and storage and basements."

"It's all too much. You need to tell them to come get it all."

"No. They wanted to do it and it's here. Even Lisa helped. Just accept it."

I sighed and turned away from him. "Thanks. Tell them thanks. Goodnight, Dash."

"I could stay... keep you company on your first night back."

"Goodnight, Dash. Be safe going home and maybe I'll see you around someday."

He huffed again, but left, slamming the front door as he did.

I went down and locked it, then looked out the window. He was sitting in his truck, gripping the wheel and looking down. I felt a little bad, but not really. He needed to take no for an answer. He sat there for several minutes, then got out of his truck and started towards the house militantly. Stopping just before the porch steps, he paused, his hands in fists at his sides. He turned and started pacing the sidewalk, his mouth moving like he was practicing what to say.

I sighed and went out to the mudroom and to the shed. Starting my bike, I opened the door and pulled away, never even looking his direction.

I only circled several blocks away and came back to my house, but he was gone. Parking and closing the shed, I went back inside and locked all the doors before going up to my room and laying down. Immediately, I opened my laptop and curled up, my body still incredibly sore. I was asleep before I found a show to watch.

When morning came, I looked around again, looking at all the new appliances. I knew I had to go shopping again, but I really didn't feel up to it. I ached from head to toe and didn't want to go anywhere or do anything.

Instead, I got on my laptop and found the closest store that delivered. That was more my speed today and I realized now it would be a need. I couldn't shop with only my bike. With that in mind, I started looking for furniture stores that delivered, then went to the dining room and looked around. I wanted to see what it would take to retrofit it with a baking kitchen and space.

I took measurements, then went back to sit in the living room and draw it out. Ugh. The couch had a definite cigarette smoke smell. The chair was better, but the padding was worn.

I would get new furniture for the living room later, it wasn't a priority right now. I drew up my plans for the baking kitchen, then looked it over and redrew it, then redrew it again. I looked at all three plans, trying to decide what I liked best and what the best layout would be.

A creaking came from the kitchen and I looked up, a little alarmed and listened. What was that? Another creak, like a footstep on the wooden floors.

"Who's there? I have a gun!" I yelled loudly.

I needed to get a gun.

Silence.

Slowly, I stood and moved so I could see through the dining room and into the door to the kitchen. I tiptoed to the door slowly, still watching, then through the dining room.

No one was in the kitchen and I couldn't see anyone in the library either. Moving more confidently now, but still quietly, I went down the hall and looked in every room, then went back to the kitchen and checked in the mudroom. The door was still locked, nothing looked out of place.

I went to the pantry and opened the door. The shelf was open and so was the basement door. Had the police left it open? I closed the door, then closed the shelf and when I did, it made the same creaking sound that I had heard from the living room.

It had just opened. Was someone down there? I reached up and latched it, then shut the pantry door and latched it too.

Maybe I needed to get out after all, go find a place to eat lunch. A good greasy spoon that was local.

It felt good to head off on my bike, even if it was too cold for it. My jacket cut most of the wind and my helmet kept my face from freezing. I may need to get a car.

Driving around, I found a likely place. The parking lot was full and that usually meant the food was good. I had to sit at the long bar, but I didn't mind that so much. I did glare at the man next to me who smirked when I had to climb up on the stool like a kid.

The food was as amazing as I hoped it would be and I ate slowly, wanting a reason to hang out and not go home for a while. Three cups of coffee later, I sighed and decided I had occupied the stool long enough.

It was even colder on the ride home and when I turned onto my street, my stomach fell. There was a police car out front and Dash was on my porch, knocking.

I pulled into my driveway and he turned to watch me, his hands on his hips as I put my bike in the shed and shut it.

"You need something?" I asked, coming around and up the porch.

"I was coming to check on you. Follow up. They ran the DNA and you aren't related to the victim. Something else... that body had been embalmed. They think it was dug up and moved, put in that fridge after he died. The fridge is newer than the body, he was dead years before he was put in it."

"Why would someone do that?"

"They think it's the son of the first owner, the man who had this place built. Simon Alexander. They think maybe him and the wife went mad with grief and dug him up and put him down there. He died of natural causes, not in the house. Smallpox in the hospital. He was only 26."

"That's sad I guess. Thanks for letting me know. Have a good evening, Dash," I nodded, then unlocked my door.

"Sunny..."

"Did you have more information about the body?"

"Can we talk?"

"It seems to me you are on duty and you should probably be working."

"I have my radio if we're called to something," he scowled. "Stop being cold, please."

"I have nothing else to say to you, Dash! I said no!"

"Let me come over after my shift," he asked, anguish in his face and voice. "We can talk. I'll bring chinese."

"Jesus, Dash, get a fucking clue!" I yelled angrily. "I said no, I mean it! Don't come here again or I'll call your boss and tell him you're harassing me!" Slamming the door shut in his face, I locked it, then stormed away.

Shit! Why the hell wouldn't he take no for an answer? Why did I have to be mean before he would quit? I hoped he quit.

Ugh! It was so frustrating!

Going to the kitchen, I put tea on to boil, then paced. Making myself think of something else, I went back to my plans and focused on them, going to the dining room and moving around to see what the best layout was.

As I stood looking around at the outlets, I heard a creak again and froze. I'd latched that shelf, I know I had. And the pantry door. If someone was down there, they shouldn't have been able to get out.

Shit.

Maybe I should call Dash to come back and look? Would he read into it if I did?

I had an idea. Calling his number, I waited, but he answered immediately.

"Sunny? Is everything ok?"

"Can I talk to Derrick please?"

"What?"

"Your partner? Derrick?"

"Why? Sunny, I won't..."

"Just, please? It's important."

"Y'ello," Derrick spoke into the phone.

"Take it off speaker," I told Dash irritably.

I heard Derrick laugh, then talk into the phone. "What's up, Sunny?"

"Hey... I hear something in the basement and the door keeps opening after I lock it. I don't want to look, but I don't want Dash to come back in here either."

"Understood. You want me to come or send over another unit?"

"You are fine, just make sure Dash stays in the car."

"Understood. We're on our way."

Immediately, Dash spoke into the phone. "Sunny? What's wrong? Why are we coming there? Is someone there?"

"You aren't coming, Derrick is," I snapped, then hung up.

Immediately, my phone rang and it was Dash. I rejected the call.

A few seconds later, my phone rang again with a different local number. Probably Derrick. With a sigh, I answered it. "If this is Dash, I WILL file a restraining order. Hang up."

"Sunny, you have to talk to me, you called us to come back! It's my job!"

"I called Derrick to come back, not you."

"We're partners, we work together."

"Not on this. Do NOT call me again, Dash. I'm not joking around and I don't make idle threats."

I hung up again, then paced outside on the porch, waiting. When they got there, Dash got out of the car too.

"Come up here, I dare you," I yelled.

"Man, just stay in the car for now, I'll call you if I need you. Let her cool down," Derrick told him, moving around to come up my walk. "Hey Sunny. You want me to go in and look around while you stay out here?"

"I'll come with," I told him, with a final scowl over my shoulder at Dash, who was leaning against the cruiser with his arms crossed now. He was glaring for all he was worth.

Going in, I stayed behind Derrick. "The door opened earlier and I just shut it and locked it, both of them. The the pantry door too and latched it. I'm pretty sure I heard it open again and there was no way I was opening the pantry door if someone had gone down there and come back up."

"Understood," he answered, putting his hand on his gun as he reached up and unlatched the pantry door. When he opened it, the shelf door and the basement door were both open.

"That's like it was earlier! I locked it! I hooked the latch!"

"This is the police!" Derrick called down the stairs. "If you're down there, call out and lay down on the ground with your hands behind your head. I'd hate to have to shoot you!"

Silence.

Derrick looked back at me, then sighed and hit his radio. "Decklan, I need backup."

"On my way."

I sighed, but said nothing. He knew what he was doing and what he needed.

Dash didn't even look at me as he came in and stood to the side behind Derrick. "Situation?"

"Someone opened the door from the inside, and the outer door was locked. She thinks someone might be down there."

"Are you sure you locked it?" Dash asked, giving me a petulant look. "It's not the wind and your imagination?"

"I wouldn't have called if I wasn't sure," I spit at him. "I didn't want you back here, but I'm not stupid either. That door was locked and the other door was shut!"

"I'm going down, stay close," Derrick sighed.

Dash turned his attention back to Derrick and stayed close with his hand on his weapon as well.

"I'm coming down! If anyone's down here, call out and lay on the floor with your hands behind your head!" Derrick yelled again.

He got to the bottom and looked around, Dash right behind him. Both of them moved deeper in and I eased down until I could bend enough to see through the railing. They were looking everywhere, but the basement seemed empty.

"No one here," Derrick called, turning to face me.

"Thanks for coming to look."

"Maybe the lock is bad on the shelf."

"No, it's a gate hook, it was hooked, I made sure of it."

"You sure you didn't open it and call us back here for attention?" Dash asked, coming back to the stairs and coming up. "False claims and wasting our time is a waste of the taxpayers money."

"Says the man who came to my door on duty to talk about a date," I shot back angrily. "I didn't set it up, I heard it open while I was working in the dining room. Same as this morning in the living room when they both opened. The shelf door creaks and it's a unique sound."

"Well, maybe you can replace the basement door and put a lock on it. And a new lock on the shelf," Derrick offered.

"I can come by after my shift and put a new lock on the shelf," Dash told Derrick. "I'll pick one up on lunch."

"No," I shot back quickly. "I'll do it, I'm not helpless. I do want to know though, what are the gun laws in this state? What do I need to do to get a gun?"

"Take a C&C class," Derrick told me. "Fill out the application and wait for a background check."

"C&C?"

"Conceal and carry," Dash offered. "I can get you a list of local classes, take you in. It's getting too cold for a bike."