All Comments on 'The House at the Top of Briggs Road'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ActingupActingupover 2 years ago

Really, really nice - carefully developed and sensational characters. It’s rare that I keep reading a story where the lead is such a bastard, but I love the way that you draw us into his story and then give him his come-uppence. I was expecting her to turn out to be a werewolf though - was that a red herring?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Juicy and sexy as fuck.

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaover 2 years ago

I love this story. This was so well written and compelling. Really great job!

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 2 years ago

Very good read with a brilliant sleazy protagonist and a suspenseful buildup.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Interesting ending... A little light on details. What do these succubi do with thier time? They serve thier elders? And Rick, as youngest serves them? Do they hunt humans? But they were not consumed, so do they consume others? Or do they just feed on one another? Orgies, or one on one, or small groups? Do they invite humans? Blood cows? How long would I cum before my heart failed if I was lucky enough to have the Queen? Inquiring minds want to know.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

A true horror story. Ricky was a horror, did he get what he truly deserved? Actually thought Julia might be some other fantasy figure but ultimately Ricky paid for his bad deeds. Well written and kapt me reading to find out what happened to Ricky and Julia.

5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...