The House Boat - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck?" Rin said in surprise, "You really like her, huh?"

"I really do."

My sister shrugged, "Eh. Maybe I should get a bouquet to throw, then. That'd be hilarious."

"She's on the verge of dumping me. I'm not about to propose." Vincent said firmly, not understanding that Rin was intentionally poking at him.

I picked up the phone before it ended in another family argument, "I'll text you the address. Thanks Vincent. And, as predicted, Rin's ex is out of the picture, too. So you can de-stress over that one."

"If you need a lawyer to nail his ass to the wall, Rin, ask. I know experts in Family Law." Vincent gave one last attempt at bridge-building.

Rin shrugged, "Already got my protective order, Vinnie. But... Thanks, I guess."

I said goodbye and hung up, before turning to her, "Well. Fuck."

"Fuck." Rin agreed, screwing up her face.

We sat silently like that for a bit.

Rin lacking her bikini bottoms, me with my pants around my ankles, and both of us just attempting to process the bombshells that had fallen. Trying to predict if any others were going to drop.

She let out a long and tired sigh, "I was kinda hoping to wear the pearls Jan gave me. Those are still on the boat, though. And tomorrow... Holy shit! It really is tomorrow. I'm getting married, tomorrow. Tomorrow. Wow."

"Are we? Kinda already been saying married. Are we just engaged?" I teased her.

Rin bit her lip, "Mmm... Dunno. Don't care. I'm getting married! This is... Life sucks. I get down. Then... I'm getting married. Blows everything out of the water. Can't stop grinning."

I cupped her cheek, "You're beautiful. I love it when you smile like an idiot. Especially when it has something to do with me. There should be a tablet in the bedside drawer, if you want to go dress shopping online."

"And whilst I do that... You can write your vows." She said pointedly.

I smiled slowly and kissed her nose, "Do you mind if I do it as a poem?"

"Yes." Rin said quickly, "Ain't no way I can match that. All I got is a story, and a coupla jokes."

"Yeah, but you're the horny one. I'm the romantic one."

"No poems, Chris. Just... Telling the world this is forever." Rin said firmly, "I mean, I'm going to squee no matter what you do. If you give me a poem, I might actually have a heart attack and die."

"If I'm already writing it...?"

She rolled her eyes, "Come on. Our vows are meant to at least kinda match, aren't they?"

"You haven't told me what to match." I retorted.

Rin made a pouting face, "Fine. I do wish I could have a poem, Chris. But I can't fucking write poetry. So... Write one? Just for me? Not for the vows."

"If that's what you want." I brushed her cheek, "God, you're beautiful."

"Because I'm not wearing panties?" Rin deadpanned.

I chuckled, "Eyes are up here. I mean it, Rin. I used to get annoyed that we don't look similar. People disbelieving that we're twins. Because they'd tell me how beautiful you were, but not me. I didn't look anything like you."

"Chris... I'm kinda shallow. You're hot." Rin said sympathetically.

I shook my head, "I wasn't done. I realised, eventually, nobody could look like you Rin. Even if we were zygotic. Because... There is no one like you. You're... Angelic. In a room, you stand alone, the rest of us fading away like shadows."

"Okay. Someone is definitely the romantic one. And feeling it." Rin smiled in embarrassment.

I shrugged, "What can I say? I'm getting married."

She put her arms around my neck and gave me a gentle and lingering kiss. My hands came up, feeling her three earrings. Tangling my fingers in her hair, as we told each other of our tender hearts.

Rin pushed me back, "How about some breakfast, then, for real?"

--

Breakfast in bed is always a great idea. Especially when you aren't the one who has to clean the bed and change the sheets.

It also gave me an opportunity to receive Rin's present in secret and tuck the box under the bed for a surprise later. Didn't even need to be subtle about it, she was too preoccupied with staring at a mountain of pancakes covered in a half dozen kinds of chocolate things.

Eating was a little bit messy, because Rin kept snuggling in close, complaining she was cold, because all she was wearing was her bikini top. Which... I didn't actually mind.

As for sharing food... Rin threatened to stab me with a fork for daring to try and steal any of hers. She was, however, more than happy to eat half of mine.

"God, I'm stuffed." She eventually said, pushing the breakfast tray further day the bed, snuggling down under the blanket, "And it's freezing. So, what's next?"

I nodded my head to the side, "Wanna shower?"

"Huh? We've both had one."

I looked at her pointedly, "Want to... Share the shower...?"

"Oh. You weren't talking about getting clean, were you?" She grinned slowly, "Ugh. Should have told me you were up for that, before I pigged out. Would have eaten less."

"Aw." I said with disappointment.

Rin hung a leg over me, her head on my chest as she snuggled in, "No, we're totally doing that. I just need a few minutes first, let this settle. Then... You really like my boobs?"

"Duh. I play with them all the time." I laughed at her, half-pulling her top down to demonstrate, "Do you seriously have any doubts that I like them, Rin? At this point?"

She smiled and nipped at my chin, "Good. Then I can get all soapy and we can start with that."

I looked at her in surprise, "Really?"

"You like that idea, don't you?" Rin glared at me, "Me getting all soapy, and your cock sliding up and down between my tits?"

"Aha."

She smiled and closed her eyes, "Well, you gotta wait. To pay you back for all the times you made me wait. Suck it."

"You want me to eat you out, again? I can do that."

"Move and die." Rin threatened, "First, you don't want to eat a girl who has just had a feast. Not unless you have a dutch oven kink. Second, I meant it. I need a few minutes, here."

I kissed her nose, and then a thought occurred to me. "Um... I don't want to pick a fight... But did you happen to see a pharmacy downstairs?"

Rin glared at me.

I winced, "Seriously. Not trying to pick a fight. I'm just... Not ready for kids."

"Eugh." She rolled her eyes, "No... But I didn't look. I forgot, okay? I fucking forgot. So shuddup."

"Why does it hurt you so much, Rin?"

She scoffed, "Seriously? You don't remember? Try and think for about three seconds, Chris. Remember, after I turned eighteen?"

"No..."

She growled and nipped at my jaw again, "Stupid... Look. I went onto the pill, like a responsible sex-having teenage girl. But, I every time I forgot it, like I do now, Dad would freakout about it. He checked, every day. If I forgot, I'd have to listen to him scream and call me a slut or worse."

"Oh. I remember that." I cringed, sinking lower into the bed, "Hiding in my bedroom, mainly. Didn't know what made him blow a gasket. Of course, it had to do with being over controlling."

She sighed heavily, moving her head so her ear was against my chest, "I do need reminders. I do forget it, like today. But... It's going to be sensitive. 'Cos I am kinda slutty."

"No, you're not."

"I let you fuck my ass. Insisted on it, actually."

I put an arm tightly around her, "Told you before, Rin. You don't get to call yourself a slut. I absolutely despise it. You're not a slut. You're my perfect wife. Sure, you're a bit wild. That just means that our marriage isn't going to fall apart like mum and dad's did. Can you even tell me why they're still together?"

"Because they'd never give the other one the satisfaction of escaping their control." Rin said without skipping a heartbeat. "Our marriage. Holy shit. It's tomorrow... I'm getting married. Tomorrow."

"We have so much shit we need to get done."

"Not getting out of bed."

I brushed her hair, "Yeah, yeah. But we've got a hotel. You liked them for their wedding package. If we asked for a few things to be sent to the room, I'm sure they could accommodate us."

"Stop. Planning."

I kissed her head, "Fine. How about a present instead, for the cold one?"

"Your dick would warm me up, but I said I need a minute." Rin misread me.

I leaned down beside the bed, dislodging her and grabbing the box. "I got the hotel to order this when we were checking in. Go ahead, it's all yours."

Rin sat up and punched my shoulder lightly, "You spoil the shit out of me, Chris."

She opened it up slowly, and then let out an excited squeal as she picked up the brown onesie from inside. It wasn't the same as her last one, but it looked pretty close.

She hugged it, "So, warm and fuzzy!"

"Getting changed?"

"Shower first!" Rin leapt out of bed, looking back at me, "Move it, husband."

With exactly one item of clothing to remove, Rin was naked, showering, and impatient by the time I was ready to step into the hot water.

I huddled in behind her, despite the enormous head covering most of the glass shower stall making it unnecessary. Hugging her from behind and using her buttcrack to cradle my semi.

She pressed back into me, grabbing my arms and hugging herself tighter with them. "I really do feel spoiled, you know? And I'm not doing this to repay you. It's because I want to show you that I love the way you love me."

"Rin, I might plan way too far ahead, but you think way too much." I kissed at her neck, "Not for a single second, do I ever try and second-guess your motivations. You always do what you want, and that's good enough for me."

She turned around, sliding down to her knees and putting me between her tits. Squeezing their softness around me. "Guess I should do what I want, then."

"Oh, that feels nice."

She began sliding herself up and down, quickly. The hot water pouring over both of us, running off her. She tucked her chin, so that the head of my cock began to go in and out of her mouth as she moved.

"Mmm. I like that." I gave a quiet moan, looking at her intense and focused face. Her soaked fringe hung down, framing her face as she went to town on me. "Fu-uck, Rin."

She smirked, "You like your sister-wife's tits?"

"Aha." I wasn't really speaking, lost in the feeling of her. It was surprisingly close to actually being inside her. Her tongue playing at the sensitive tip was an amazing tease.

Rin kissed at the head, "Ya know what? I want you to finish in my mouth, this time. We still haven't had that."

She didn't give me a chance to respond, dropping her breasts as she took me into her mouth with a swirl of her tongue. She took the entire length into her throat on the first movement, causing me to groan and grab for something to hold onto in surprise.

Rin's incredible green eyes fixed into determination as she showed me that she knew exactly what she was doing. Taking me from beginning, to beginning to lose it, almost instantly.

"Goddamn, fuck." I groaned, her face flushing with pride. "God, Rin... That's... I'm gonna..."

She took me in, all the way, and rocked her head back and forth, her tongue stud rubbing at the base of my dick.

Rin's eyes bugged in surprise as I came, and she pulled off coughing. The next stream hit her hair, and the one after that made her yell and close her eyes as it nearly blinded her.

"Sorry." I muttered in embarrassment, as she rubbed her face under the water.

She laughed, "Nope. That one is on me. I thought it'd be sexy to show you I can swallow deep... But I kinda forgot you're more like a cannon than a sprinkler. Or a dumptruck."

"At least you've got your onesie, now."

Rin stood up and hugged me, kissing my chest, "Yeah. About that... So... When you're ready to fuck me, the minute you can, you're going to tell me. You got that?"

"I could eat you again. If you're in the mood." I offered.

She shook her head, "Tempting, but no. For now, let's snuggle in bed and, I guess we can arrange stuff for tomorrow."

--

"So, they won't let us do a thing in the room. But we've got one of their conference rooms. They'll set up chairs, an arch, and have got a photographer, too." I explained after hanging up, "Also, bouquet and cake are included, too. If we wanna customise the cake we need to drop by the baker downstairs."

Rin looked over, "Wow. I think I love staying at a hotel... How poor are we, now?"

"In budget." I replied, "So... You wanna customise? Also, get us some outfits. Unless you really want to stay in bed all day."

Rin sighed and snuggled into me, dropping her hooded head onto my chest. "Actually, I really wanted another day of you fucking me stupid. Sorry. I'm just... Really horny, today. Something about falling asleep with you inside me, at a guess."

I put an arm around her waist, "How exactly is a guy supposed to say no to that?"

"Mm... Dunno." Rin shrugged and nipped at my chin, "So... Are you ready to do that, yet? Pleeease?"

My cock knew that word.

It really liked it when she said it like that, and jerked halfway to life. I kissed at the top of her head and then lifted her chin and tried to give her a proper kiss.

Rin dodged me and nipped at my chin, again, before sliding out of the bed. She gave herself a quick cuddle, and then shed the onesie. She shrugged as I looked at her. "It's cute. Not sexy. I am not associating this outfit with fucking you."

"Can you please stop biting my chin?"

"Never." Rin grinned.

I groaned.

She paused, as she was about to slide back into bed, and pouted, "Uhm... Chris? I feel guilty about something. If I was just going to fuck you all day..."

"You actually want to see her? After all the shit she's pulled?"

Rin shrugged, "I missed my family, when I basically lost them last time. So... How about you fuck me, first. Then we go. And then you fuck me harder to purge that memory."

I winced, and shook my head, "I'm sorry, but... No. If she was suicidal before, I can't imagine how she'd feel after I give her a piece of my mind. Not everything is forgivable."

"Mmm." Rin slid back in, and then made a disappointed face, "Aaand you completely deflated."

"Surprised?"

"Nope. So... How about you eat me, again?" She grinned.

I rolled my eyes and shifted down in the bed. I held her perfect thighs, and looked up at her. Rin's bright smile as she waited in anticipation. "You know, I don't half love you."

"Yes, yes, you're the romantic one." She rolled her eyes, despite her smile getting bigger. "Now, can you remember that I'm the horny one?"

"Girl who gave up getting fucked to blow me?" I shook my head, "Nah. You just blend romance and horniness."

"Do you want me or not!?"

I gave her pussy a small consolation kiss, "You might just be the most fun girl in the universe to tease."

"God, you're evil." Rin pouted.

I gave her what she wanted. My tongue, tasting at her. Despite her insistence, she wasn't as wet as usual to begin with. That being said, it only took a moment to get her nice and dripping.

Seemed like flooding ran in the family, or at least between twins.

"Fuck!" She swore, "That's better!"

"Really?"

She shoved my head back between her legs, "You really need to learn when to shut up, Chris. Show heaven that you love her."

"Still. Not. Naming. It." I said between licks of her fragrant pussy, before deciding to speed up the game, and toy with her clit some more.

"Oh, shiiit! Disagree!" Rin moaned, "Fuuuck... Oh, fuck. Fuck. Oh, god, what are you doing to meee?"

Her hips jerked weakly, and her pussy spilled a clear liquid. Enough of it that it left me questioning if she'd already had a deposit left inside her.

"Sensitive, today." I leaned up her, and pushed my middle finger into her. I smiled down at her as I began to toy with her, "Feel like eating yourself, today?"

"Fuck, Chris." Rin groaned, "Oh, you can do anything to me. Fuck. I don't think you can turn me off."

I kissed her gently. Or at least, tried. She grabbed me and shoved her tongue into my mouth. She let out a soft growl as she kissed me, sending a thrill right through my whole body.

I reached down and struggled out of my pants and underwear, managing to kick the blanket off the bed in the process. One of Rin's hands left my head to line me up, and tug at me.

I pushed towards her, as Rin wrapped her legs behind me and shoved me in violently. She grunted painfully, and took a ragged breath.

"You okay?" I pulled back.

Rin smiled at me, "Yes. Okay, it did hurt. Shuddup. And if you don't start actually fucking me, I'm going to be pissed at you. Since when do we ever do slow and gentle, Chris? Fuck. The shit. Out of me."

I kissed at her neck and gave an experimental thrust. She gave a ragged gasp followed by a long moan as I began to pull back again.

I reached around her with both arms, and then flipped us over so that she was on top. I smiled at her, and held her breasts, "Mmm, how about you fuck the shit out of me, instead?"

She put a hand to my mouth, and then began moving her hips. My eyes widened as I felt myself moving in and out of her tight depths. Losing a grip on her tits as they bounced into my face with each violent thrust.

Rin panted frantically, clearly desperate to get to her next orgasm. Eyes closed and face a picture of bliss as she fucked me, pushing herself down so that her softness was moving across my chest.

She whispered quietly in my ear, "Mmm. Chris... Fuck... Better every time... Oh, I just want your cum. Pleeease? Fucking cum inside me? Cum inside your sister. Cum inside your wife."

I grabbed her hips, and took control. Thrusting upwards into her roughly, and trying to oblige her.

"Ugh! Fu-uck!" Rin's loud cries filled the hotel room, "Shit! Yes! That's it! Fuck! I'm... Oh, fuck!"

Her head dropped to my shoulder, as she moaned loudly, the sound of my cock sluicing in and out of her wet cunt increasing as she came around me.

"That's it." I moaned for her, "Cum for me. Cum for your brother. Cum all over his cock."

"I... I love... You." Rin moaned, hands becoming claws on my chest as she tightened up. "Just... Keep... Fucking me! Oh, Chris. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Her cunt was hot, tight, and pulsing. Under those kinds of sensations, I didn't have much of a chance. Not when I was doing everything I could to pile drive up into her.

She seemed tighter now, than our first time, when I hadn't even felt it coming. Deeper than I'd ever felt, too. I loved her. Every inch of her.

"Pleeeeasse." Rin moaned, "Cum deep inside me. Fuuuck. Cum inside your pussy. Shit. It's all yours. Always yours. Fu-uck. Pleeease. I... I'm!"

I grabbed her hips and jammed them down, one last time. I grunted loudly into her breasts, as she held onto me for dear life. Moaning and mewling as her own orgasm took her.

The two of us, cumming together.

She collapsed against my sweaty chest, and kissed at me tiredly, "Well, fuck."

"Aha." I struggled to breathe.

Rin smiled at me proudly, and wiggled her hips, "I fucking love this, Chris. It's always like this, with us. Somehow. Doesn't matter how long you last... I... It's always the best. How the fuck?"

"Yeah."

She laughed and kissed my cheek, "Now why can't I shut you up when you're supposed to be sucking on my clit?"

"You... Love it."

She screwed up her nose, "Not really, actually. Teasing, yeah. The talking? Nope. Doesn't do anything for me."

"Oh. Sorry."

Rin shrugged, "So long as I end up with a cummy pussy I'll deal with it. Nobody is perfect. I'm sure you hate something about me."

"The biting my chin."

She grinned and nipped at me, "See? We're neither of us perfect. Just perfect for each other. Oh, god... I'm leaking. Or flooding. We should let them change the sheets after this one."

"Got a cake to decorate. Any ideas? Husband and bride?"

Rin laughed and shook her head, "No way. That's way too boring. Actually I was hoping to embarrass Vincent and piss off Kate. Can we have a sexy cake?"